Author Topic: MORALS  (Read 43837 times)

Redblossom

Re: MORALS
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2013, 07:30:54 PM »
Precisely.  8@??)( 8@??)(

Meanwhile for a good chuckle read Blacksmith's latest @)(++(*

Seen it lol, the non existant portuguese poster pedro who when asked urgently for a translation of a portuguese news report had to resort...hours and  hours later  to google trannslate hahahahaha!!

Pillocks

And the german eddie and keela piece was a hooot!!!!!
 @)(++(*

As for the general theme of morals, lets not get started with metodo 3 now......and how they the  mccanns and clarence mitchell and some other agents used derided libelled, cast aspersions on and in some cases victimised and harrassed totally  innocent people, and some witnesses,pretty dire stuff! The list is long and wide ranging

Laters

« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 08:44:37 PM by Redblossom »

Offline sika

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2013, 08:03:15 PM »
It is quite obvious that the McCanns have spent plenty of money over the years, trying to find Madeleine.

So, whether you regard their fund raising as being immoral or not, you know that they have at least spent a considerable amount, where it should have been spent.

I would be surprised if they haven't, at some stage, had to account for all transactions, in and out of the fund.

As for Amaral, why should he be obliged to declare where his few quid went?  It would be nice to think that he had given all profit to a good cause, after all, he achieved his objective, that being, giving his side of the story.
I certainly wouldn't be putting any of my money on him having done so, however!

If he has indeed given all the proceeds to good causes, I would expect him to use this opportunity to shout it from the roof tops. After all, it is quite apparent, that he very much dislikes being misrepresented.

stephen25000

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2013, 08:29:09 PM »
It is quite obvious that the McCanns have spent plenty of money over the years, trying to find Madeleine.

So, whether you regard their fund raising as being immoral or not, you know that they have at least spent a considerable amount, where it should have been spent.

I would be surprised if they haven't, at some stage, had to account for all transactions, in and out of the fund.

As for Amaral, why should he be obliged to declare where his few quid went?  It would be nice to think that he had given all profit to a good cause, after all, he achieved his objective, that being, giving his side of the story.
I certainly wouldn't be putting any of my money on him having done so, however!

If he has indeed given all the proceeds to good causes, I would expect him to use this opportunity to shout it from the roof tops. After all, it is quite apparent, that he very much dislikes being misrepresented.

I already know what proportion of the fund has been spent, past tense, on the 'search'.

That is well known.

Question is what's happened to the rest, not counting legal expenses, which have far outweighed, anything spent on the 'search'  ?

Offline Mo Stache

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2013, 09:42:25 PM »
The basic and most important point is very simple.

The Mccanns have made money from their inexcusable behaviour, as they claim Amaral has done.

The 'fund' is controlled by the Mccanns, and associates. effectively I believe a private company.

They have failed as promised to give a full accounting of where the money has gone.

So pot calling kettle black applies to those, including the Mccanns in criticizing Amaral.
A basic and most important point is very simple; it's the McCann's child that is missing not Amarals.
The McCann's have the right to try and raise funds to fund the search for her. Amaral has no right to financial gain because of her.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2013, 09:56:41 PM »
I already know what proportion of the fund has been spent, past tense, on the 'search'.

That is well known.

Question is what's happened to the rest, not counting legal expenses, which have far outweighed, anything spent on the 'search'  ?

I think the McCanns would give back every penny raised if they could have Maddie back ...do you agree

AnneGuedes

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2013, 10:40:37 PM »
In the end the twins are going to find out, or be told what happened and will make their own minds up, they cannot expect to limit the 'damage' here.
This is the actual crucial issue, imo.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2013, 10:45:35 PM »
2 mortgage payments, that were paid back. Amaral didn't pay his mortgage, taxes, or his brother from his millions, did he? But he bought a Jag, earring, face lift, started a business, and had his big birthday bash!
Come on, DCI, the diamond was a zircon his little daughter forced him to wear as talisman. He must have lost it, he hasn't it any more. Bad presage ?

Offline Mo Stache

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2013, 10:48:34 PM »
Come on, DCI, the diamond was a zircon his little daughter forced him to wear as talisman. He must have lost it, he hasn't it any more. Bad presage ?
Anne
Why do you think Amaral didn't pay his debts? What do you think Amaral did with the money he got from the book and documentary and interviews?

stephen25000

« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2013, 07:39:37 AM »
I think the McCanns would give back every penny raised if they could have Maddie back ...do you agree

So why haven't they given the funds to the so called SY investigation ?

stephen25000

« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2013, 07:41:06 AM »
A basic and most important point is very simple; it's the McCann's child that is missing not Amarals.
The McCann's have the right to try and raise funds to fund the search for her. Amaral has no right to financial gain because of her.

Only a small percentage of the funds have been used on the so called 'search'.

So your point fails at the first hurdle.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2013, 07:45:05 AM »

Stephen, as you are online and you started this thread, could you answer this question

stephen25000

« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2013, 07:50:37 AM »
Stephen, as you are online and you started this thread, could you answer this question

Well let's play fair.

I started this thread, so answer my points first.

Why haven't they given the funds to SY ?

A failure to reply to that, or diversion, will say everything.

8((()*/

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2013, 08:01:46 AM »
Well let's play fair.

I started this thread, so answer my points first.

Why haven't they given the funds to SY ?

A failure to reply to that, or diversion, will say everything.

8((()*/

I have no idea. You would have to ask the McCanns.  I asked the question first ...are you prepared to answer it. I have answered yours

Offline Chinagirl

« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2013, 08:09:23 AM »
Don't be absurd, Stephen.  Scotland Yard is a statutory institution set up to investigate crimes committed by or to citizens of the United Kingdom.  They are funded through the government by our taxes.  No one,including the McCanns, is required to give them private money to do their job.

A

stephen25000

« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2013, 08:11:16 AM »
I have no idea. You would have to ask the McCanns.  I asked the question first ...are you prepared to answer it. I have answered yours

Interesting answer............

'I have no idea'.

i.e. A cop out

Well here's mine.

They might want her back, but how could they pay money back which they no longer have, and have spent primarily on legal proceedings

WOULD THERE BE ANOTHER BOOK ?