Author Topic: The disappearance of Joana Cipriano and why was she not reported missing sooner?  (Read 51764 times)

Offline sadie

If the injuries were so slight, one wonders why the Govenor called in a doctor, and then one wonders why it was thought necessary to take photographs of such minor injuries?     I think both were absolutely appalled at the state Leonor was in.  Comments were also made that her condition worsened after a month or so because of the amount of blood which had collected behind her eyes due to the severity of the beatings.     No doubt there will be doctor's reports on this - (other than the one which said that the injuries were not conducive with a fall downstairs) , which may not have been made public.

so, am I right ?  Are you saying that Dr Ana was telling lies
and the Medical Doctor
and the photographer?

Were the photographs produced with all those bruises added, just by the defense Lawyer?

Is that what you are saying, Angello?

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
Who do you think?  The same guy who abused his authority as a lawyer to extract a confession from Joanas uncle.

It is very obvious that the photos were enhanced to make the injuries look much worse than they originally were.

As you well know DCI the photos were ordered by the prison boss who was concerned for her own functionaries.

8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

Well done Angelo, you have tonight proved you know nothing about any of this topic. Except what you are being fed.

1. Marcos was not Leonors lawyer, in 2007
2. He would not have had those photo's, till 2008.

After Joana disappeared in September 2004, Leonor was arrested by the PJ in Portimao on October 14 at 8am.

Held there and in the city of Faro without access to a lawyer, she was interrogated without sleep for 22 hours.

Then, after a two-hour respite, she was interrogated again until 7am on October 16.

By this time, as photos published by the Portuguese media make clear, her face was a mass of bruises.

According to Grade: "Not just her face but her whole body was black and blue."

The police said she "tried to commit suicide" by throwing herself down stairs.

If the alleged torture was to force a confession, it succeeded ? only for Leonor to withdraw it when she finally saw her lawyer the next day.

The supporters of the accused police have claimed that the officers must be innocent because Cipriano could not pick out her alleged attackers in an identity parade.

So your lie should be removed, from this thread  8()(((@#

Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline sadie

8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

Well done Angelo, you have tonight proved you know nothing about any of this topic. Except what you are being fed.

After Joana disappeared in September 2004, Leonor was arrested by the PJ in Portimao on October 14 at 8am.

Held there and in the city of Faro without access to a lawyer, she was interrogated without sleep for 22 hours.

Then, after a two-hour respite, she was interrogated again until 7am on October 16.

By this time, as photos published by the Portuguese media make clear, her face was a mass of bruises.

According to Grade: "Not just her face but her whole body was black and blue."

The police said she "tried to commit suicide" by throwing herself down stairs.

If the alleged torture was to force a confession, it succeeded ? only for Leonor to withdraw it when she finally saw her lawyer the next day.

The supporters of the accused police have claimed that the officers must be innocent because Cipriano could not pick out her alleged attackers in an identity parade.

So your lie should be removed, from this thread  8()(((@#
8@??)(  8@??)(  8((()*/   

Spot on DC1.  Exactly what i was thinking ... but you put it better than I could..

What i was trying to find out from Angello was when the photos that he says cannot be changed were supposed to be taken. 

My hubby could change them dead easily.  No probs.  So why say that?

Offline DCI

Police officer made arguido in the process of assaults against Leonor Cipriano, 04 May 2007
Police officer made arguido in the process of assaults against Leonor Cipriano Expresso

An official of the PJ of Portimão is the seventh police officer to be implicated in the process of alleged assaults on the mother of Joana.

Leonor Cipriano complained of having been beaten to punch, kick and with a cardboard tube

18:00 Friday, May 4, 2007

Gonçalo Amaral, coordinator of the Judicial Police in Portimao has been made an arguido in the process investigating the alleged assaults on Leonor Cipriano, which occurred in October 2004. The woman complained of having been beaten by punches, kicks and with a cardboard tube during "informal inquiries" that ocurred without the presence of a defense counsel and without the knowledge of the Public Prosecutor who investigated the disappearance of the child, the eight-year-old daughter of Leonor.

Goncalo Amaral was then coordinator of the PJ in Faro and this is why he has been made an arguido. Six inspectors of the Central Directorate for Combating Gangsterism are also arguidos and have already been acknowledged. Four were not recognized by the complainant, who identified the other two but exonerated them of any assault. Leonor Cipriano was sentenced to 16 years in prison for the murder, co-authored with her brother, of Joana. The child's body was never found.

Ler mais: http://expresso.sapo.pt/policia-arguido-no-processo-das-agressoes-a-leonor-cipriano=f109569#ixzz2WKpZPnue
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline Angelo222

I never mentioned 2007.  The Marcos to whom you refer has already been discredited for lying to Joana's uncle in order to get a statement which might be of some use in his appeal on behalf of Leanor.  He failed abysmally and only succeeded in wrecking his own career.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 02:27:09 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline DCI

Quote from: icabodcrane on June 15, 2013, 07:24:13 PM
So who faked the photos  ?

Who do you think?  The same guy who abused his authority as a lawyer to extract a confession from Joanas uncle.

It is very obvious that the photos were enhanced to make the injuries look much worse than they originally were.

I never mentioned 2007.  The Marcos to whom you refer has already been discredited for lying to Joana's uncle in order to get a statement which might be of some use in his appeal on behalf of Leanor.  He failed abysmally and only succeeded in wrecking his own career.

You said Marcos faked the photo's.

So the photo's were taken in 2004, and Grade told about the bruises, while he was her lawyer, how did Marcos fake them.
Oh and for your information, his career is just fine. I suppose you think, he's in Brazil, too.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

You could try asking  The Portuguese Bar Association.

Offline John

I must say, I find the lies and the misrepresentations in the Joana case to be utterly appalling and a very sad indictment of Portuguese judicial processes.  What is clear however is that it is accepted by the courts at the highest level's that Leanor  and John were tortured to obtain a confession.

Amaral has lost twice now and he was very lucky not to have received a custodial sentence the first time.  He was convicted of altering documents to cover up for the officers who tortured Leanor but on the basis that he was not present when the abuse occurred.  It must be said however that Leonor is adamant that he was there and provided the glass ashtrays upon which she was forced to kneel.

I think the Report by Marcos Aragão Correia is worth looking at in its entirety so I will post it when I can later today.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 04:53:49 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

stephen25000

I must say, I find the lies and the misrepresentations in the Joana case to be utterly appalling and a very sad indictment of Portuguese judicial processes.  What is clear however is that it is accepted by the courts at the highest level's that Leanor  and John were tortured to obtain a confession.

Amaral has lost twice now and he was very lucky not to have received a custodial sentence the first time.  He was convicted of altering documents to cover up for the officers who tortured Leanor but on the basis that he was not present when the abuse occurred.  It must be said however that Leonor is adamant that he was there and provided the glass ashtrays upon which she was forced to kneel.

I think the Report by Marcos Aragão Correia is worth looking at in its entirety so I will post it when I can later today.

Marcos Aragão Correia.

I have as much time for this man as I do Bennett.

i.e. None.

P.S. Hasn't he flown off to Brazil some time ago ?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 09:31:26 AM by stephen25000 »

Offline John

Marcos Aragão Correia.

I have as much time for this man as I do Bennett.

i.e. None.

P.S. Hasn't he flown off to Brazil some time ago ?

The last I heard he had returned home to Funchal for a rest.  Madeira is a lovely island by the way, I know it well.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.