Author Topic: Who is MM?  (Read 6357 times)

Offline Carana

Re: Who is MM?
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2013, 09:13:02 PM »
If they were searching that night then they must have been to the house...so did THEY see all the blood or did they see the pigs being fed

Not according to anything I've found.

Whoever "MM" is, João apparently went to fetch them (Leandro and MM) at Café Célia. All three went home, Leonor apparently told them that Joana was missing, then Leandro and MM went out again to search, later joined by Leonor.

No mention of any bloodbath, no mention of the house having suddenly been cleaned, no mention of anyone changing clothes...
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 09:17:54 PM by Carana »

Redblossom

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2013, 09:17:44 PM »
Hang on... it seems to be the other way around.

From the DN article: A Leandro Silva, à sua mãe, Maria de Lurdes David, a Carlos Alberto Silva, filho desta, e a Carlos Pinto, ex-mecânico da sucateira na qual trabalha a família adoptiva da menina

Carlos Alberto Silva is the son/i.e. brother or half-brother, who may well be the MM searching with Leandro that night.

Carlos Pinto is the ex-mechanic at the scrapyard. If he's not the same person as the lodger, he may be the stepfather (although the article doesn't specify the relationship).

No Carana, stop labouring it.....Carlos the mechanic the half brother of Leandro IS the lodger....and not any stepfather who had an almost identical name but is not MM but DD1..I thnk I will bow out now

Offline Carana

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2013, 09:32:46 PM »
No Carana, stop labouring it.....Carlos the mechanic the half brother of Leandro IS the lodger....and not any stepfather who had an almost identical name but is not MM but DD1..I thnk I will bow out now

I'm not labouring any point, I AGREE that it is probably the half-brother who was the lodger, not the stepfather. It would make more sense in the absence of any explanation as to why the stepfather would be lodging with them.

Redblossom

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2013, 09:42:48 PM »
I'm not labouring any point, I AGREE that it is probably the half-brother who was the lodger, not the stepfather. It would make more sense in the absence of any explanation as to why the stepfather would be lodging with them.

But you were just speculating on  your own that leandros stepfather was lodging there with no evidence when the clear  evidence said his brother was.....never mind......how does all this help in the joana case? Good night carana, the devil is in the detail sometimes but  not this time, see ya later

« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 09:46:20 PM by Redblossom »

Offline Carana

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2013, 09:59:50 PM »
But you were just speculating on  your own that leandros stepfather was lodging there with no evidence when the clear  evidence said his brother was.....never mind......how does all this help in the joana case? Good night carana, the devil is in the detail sometimes but  not this time, see ya later

I WASN'T speculating...

WE are actually speculating that there's a mistake in the Supreme Court document  LOL

A testemunha MM, padrasto do II, disse que a CC tinha estado em casa da testemunha no dia em que desapareceu, pois tinha havido uma festa de aniversário. Mais tarde, por volta da meia-noite, o telefone tocou e a mulher disse-lhe que era a BB a perguntar pela CC porque ela tinha desaparecido. Às 9h do dia seguinte encontrou a BB com o irmão AA quando ela vinha para Portimão fazer a queixa do desaparecimento da CC. Disse que a BB estava triste e que vinha com cara de choro. À tarde desse dia foi a casa da arguida BB que aparentava estar preocupada (no entanto a testemunha disse que achava que ela devia estar mais preocupada) e viu o arguido AA, que estava sentado no sofá. Confirmou que a Polícia Judiciária foi diversas vezes à sucata que a testemunha explora, algumas das quais com o arguido AA, e que andaram a ver os carros. Contou a testemunha que numa altura em que se encontrou com o arguido AA nas instalações da Polícia Judiciária, perguntou-lhe "afinal o que tinha acontecido" e o AA respondeu que "estava a ter relações com a minha irmã" e que "tinham morto a miúda", sendo que então a testemunha já não quis saber mais nada.

A testemunha MM, que à data viva em casa da BB e do II, declarou que o arguido AA chegou a casa destes na madrugada do dia 12 de Setembro. Disse que no dia 12 saiu de casa pelas 9h 30m / 10h e que só regressou pelas 18h, altura em que foi buscar o II para ir com a testemunha ver uma mota. Chegaram à "Pastelaria ..." por volta das 21h 30m / 22h, onde beberam uma cerveja ou duas e depois chegou o arguido AA que lhes perguntou se tinham visto a CC. Dirigiram-se de imediato para casa. A casa não tinha nada estranho, estava normal, a testemunha também não notou qualquer arrumação ou limpeza. A BB disse-lhes que não sabia da CC e o II decidiu ir à festa do berbigão procurá-la, enquanto a testemunha foi dar uma volta pelo outro lado. Tornaram a ir para casa e decidiram ir de novo à festa, desta vez acompanhados da arguida BB, enquanto o AA ficava em casa com as crianças. Demoraram uma hora ou duas e antes de irem para casa foram comprar bolos para comer.

And then there is the issue that MM is referred to as Leandro's friend...

ag) e, como sabiam que o companheiro da arguida BB - II - e o amigo deste, MM,