Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber and Heroin  (Read 19010 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Jeremy Bamber and Heroin
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2020, 11:05:30 PM »
So Brett Collins got his solicitor & apparently Anji Greaves approached Sir David Napley?

Is that right!

Did Anji or Virginia Greaves sell their stories to the press or a magazine?

Where did the Sun get the photo of AG from and what was it used for? She appears to have letters from Bamber laid out in front of her on the bed

but there are a couple of photos here, one of Sheila, the other of Anji Greaves, which I haven't seen online before...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1340650/mass-killer-jeremy-bamber-who-gunned-down-five-members-of-his-own-family-is-selling-off-pens-with-his-signature-to-raise-cash/
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 11:16:29 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2020, 11:30:21 PM »
Did Anji or Virginia Greaves sell their stories to the press or a magazine?

Where did the Sun get the photo of AG from and what was it used for? She appears to have letters from Bamber laid out in front of her on the bed

Sitting beside him was Angela Greaves, Virginia’s older sister. A beautician six years Jeremys senior, ‘Anji’ had quickly grown close to Jeremy following his visits with Virginia: ‘The poor chap was on Valium and he was drinking. He had nobody to turn to. His relatives were fighting over everything. It was awful, bloody awful’ Anji later told the Sun that she and Jeremy had become lovers before his arrest and it was their affair, rather than with her sister, that had led to Julie being so inflamed with jealousy that she named him as the murderer.”
“Regardless of what lay behind Julies motivations to go to the police, Anji was there to meet Jeremy upon his release.”

(Courtesy of Carol Ann Lee from her book, ‘The Murders at White House Farm’)
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Rj14BwAAQBAJ&pg=PA317&lpg=PA317&dq=the+sun+anji+greaves+jeremy+bamber&source=bl&ots=h8PnNHTkTl&sig=ACfU3U1NpuMY9WW_GJ0UKEtiEAeZmVwONg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwics4rWi4LpAhWEoFwKHYIID8oQ6AEwBHoECAoQAQ#v=onepage&q=the%20sun%20anji%20greaves%20jeremy%20bamber&f=false
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 11:34:37 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2020, 12:15:30 AM »
No, SF went back to her husband.

Sue Ford visited Jeremy ‘two or three’ times on remand: ‘He always told me he didn’t do it. I said to him directly, “To have been capable of that, you would have to have been a cold blooded murderer” and he said, “Yes, I know and I’m not.” Maybe he changed after we split up - or maybe he just hid it really well.”

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Rj14BwAAQBAJ&pg=PA317&lpg=PA317&dq=the+sun+anji+greaves+jeremy+bamber&source=bl&ots=h8PnNHTkTl&sig=ACfU3U1NpuMY9WW_GJ0UKEtiEAeZmVwONg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwics4rWi4LpAhWEoFwKHYIID8oQ6AEwBHoECAoQAQ#v=onepage&q=the%20sun%20anji%20greaves%20jeremy%20bamber&f=false

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2020, 12:35:36 AM »

“Wednesday 4 September 1985 – Jeremy took Julie to a café close to Sheila’s apartment shortly before 4pm and gave her a cheque for £400 to pay for a holiday with Liz Rimmington[6]. He then discussed their relationship, and after his arrest Julie banked this cheque along with another from Jeremy. On returning to Sheila’s apartment, Jeremy received a telephone call from another girl he’d been seeing called Virginia Greaves. In fury, Julie ran into the bedroom, picked up a wooden Chinese trick box that belonged to Jeremy and threw it into a mirror, smashing it into pieces. Brett Collins also witnessed this from the next room in the apartment.
[/i]
https://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/julie-mugford-volunteer-witness

Who’s JM meant to be referring to here?

Occasionally choking on her words, she told the court about the night at Caterham Road, when she had begged him to remain with her, and the angry confrontation at Sheila’s flat when she discovered that Jeremy had begun dating a former girlfriend,”

« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 12:43:08 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2020, 12:47:21 AM »
That was Julie Spy.

It appears both Anji Greave & JM were waiting in hotel rooms with journalists

This is Anji Greaves story
..hs girlfriend had bought balloons, banners, a big cake etc...Champagne on ice etc...

When the verdict came through she was so disappointed she walked out the hotel and narrowly got run over by a bus. I don’t know for sure, but I don’t think she’d known him long, Especializados as he’d been on remand for a year...so may have been a supporter...

Never heard about her since, so she moved on quickly, no doubt...
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 12:54:13 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2020, 01:02:10 AM »

Occasionally choking on her words, she told the court about the night at Caterham Road, when she had begged him to remain with her, and the angry confrontation at Sheila’s flat when she discovered that Jeremy had begun dating a former girlfriend,”

A former girlfriend would suggest Sue Ford wouldn’t it? When and where did he meet Virginia Greaves? And how and why did Anji end up with her sisters former boyfriend?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2020, 01:05:54 AM »

“Wednesday 4 September 1985 – Jeremy took Julie to a café close to Sheila’s apartment shortly before 4pm and gave her a cheque for £400 to pay for a holiday with Liz Rimmington[6]. He then discussed their relationship, and after his arrest Julie banked this cheque along with another from Jeremy. On returning to Sheila’s apartment, Jeremy received a telephone call from another girl he’d been seeing called Virginia Greaves. In fury, Julie ran into the bedroom, picked up a wooden Chinese trick box that belonged to Jeremy and threw it into a mirror, smashing it into pieces. Brett Collins also witnessed this from the next room in the apartment.
[/i]

And is this the same box Aunt Agatha has in her possession?

If so how come it’s not damaged; or is this another box?

And didn’t someone say the box belonged to ‘Granny’ Speakman?

When I say a box, neither a watch box or granny's box

It appears the box belonged to Bamber ?

I agree Myster, now I've viewed the ones online I think it has been purchased, I had wondered that however I could not verify that and I know Jeremy couldn't either, he believed it was made. It's a very basic box, it's not a puzzle and opens quite easily.
The box has never been used, it retains the negatives inside and was put away like everything else he gave me.
I ve taken care of the items, as I would if anybody had asked me to care for something.

And according to Aunt Agatha, if it’s the same box - it’s ‘never been used’ but it could turn out to be the box JM slung at Bamber ?!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 01:31:35 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2020, 01:15:43 AM »
A former girlfriend would suggest Sue Ford wouldn’t it? When and where did he meet Virginia Greaves? And how and why did Anji end up with her sisters former boyfriend?

The former girlfriend was Virginia Greaves, he had seen her not long after his relationship with SF ended. Anji got to know him after he visited Virginia. Possibly Virginia wasn't that into him.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2020, 01:20:59 AM »
The former girlfriend was Virginia Greaves, he had seen her not long after his relationship with SF ended. Anji got to know him after he visited Virginia. Possibly Virginia wasn't that into him.

Is there a timeline of when he was dating who and when?

And where did Bamber meet Virginia ?

Where did he visit her?

How many of these ‘relationships” over lapped?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 01:26:13 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2020, 01:45:24 AM »

This reads like Bamber’s relationship with JM overlapped with Virginia

Jeremy received a telephone call from another girl he’d been seeing called Virginia Greaves.
[/i]

« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 01:57:01 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2020, 01:50:11 AM »

[/i]

JM appears timid in her interviews and if that box is in one piece she couldn’t have thrown it very hard - maybe it was a thin and fragile mirror

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2020, 01:59:34 AM »

It shows you hw devious and cunning he is.

He used Julie up until & a few weeks more after the murders

On the night of the murders he told her BEFORE he claimed Nevill phoned him that he loved her. That was BS too.

He needed her as an alibi to try and look like he had long term normal relationship, and he knew Julie was besotted , and scared, and wouldn’t grass on him. Indeed, he thought she COULDN’T grass on him a she’d told her she’d be implicated.

The other woman he was going to date dodged a bullet, eh?!  Bet she can’t believe her luck.

She obviously didn’t know that not only was he a mass murderer, psychopath, and evil compulsive liar, but he’d also had a gay relationship, and from what Brett says both he and Jeremy had a no-strings sexual affair.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2020, 02:29:34 AM »

So was JM referring to Virginia or Anji?

Here it suggests Bamber was cheating on JM with Anji
Sitting beside him was Angela Greaves, Virginia’s older sister. A beautician six years Jeremys senior, ‘Anji’ had quickly grown close to Jeremy following his visits with Virginia: ‘The poor chap was on Valium and he was drinking. He had nobody to turn to. His relatives were fighting over everything. It was awful, bloody awful’ Anji later told the Sun that she and Jeremy had become lovers before his arrest and it was their affair, rather than with her sister, that had led to Julie being so inflamed with jealousy that she named him as the murderer.”
“Regardless of what lay behind Julies motivations to go to the police, Anji was there to meet Jeremy upon his release.”

« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 02:33:53 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Common sense

« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2020, 02:30:55 AM »
Brett Collins stated of Bamber,

”When he got out of it he changed, he could be quite nasty”

Reads like he’s referring to Bamber and drugs

On the subject of Bambers temper, his admission in interview to him and Julie hitting each other on the nose ( but not hard ) while having an argument in a supermarket is not often mentioned, so thought I'd mention it.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2020, 02:35:24 AM »
On the subject of Bambers temper, his admission in interview to him and Julie hitting each other on the nose ( but not hard ) while having an argument in a supermarket is not often mentioned, so thought I'd mention it.

Welcome to the forum & thanks for the reminder  8((()*/