Author Topic: More disappointment looming for Bamber?  (Read 31878 times)

Offline Truth SKR1

Re: More disappointment looming for Bamber?
« Reply #225 on: February 02, 2021, 01:22:46 PM »
Doesn't make sense to me why prosecution wouldn't want to call him at trial. He had more valuable testimony to corroborate Julie about Jeremy's plan to kill his family than Robert Boutflour was able to offer.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #226 on: February 02, 2021, 01:24:26 PM »
Doesn't make sense to me why prosecution wouldn't want to call him at trial. He had more valuable testimony to corroborate Julie about Jeremy's plan to kill his family than Robert Boutflour was able to offer.

Does anyone know what Bamber says about why his once ‘close friend’ wasn’t called to give evidence ?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline APRIL

« Reply #227 on: February 02, 2021, 01:28:10 PM »
Psychopaths can dupe anyone April - even Robert Hare

And Julie was another of Bamber’s victims - regardless of her ‘roots’

I wouldn't seek to deny it, but had the conditioning already taken place, JB's 'job' in victimizing her, had been done for him.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #228 on: February 02, 2021, 01:32:01 PM »
I don't know where you get the impression that I disbelieve Sarah's account. I don't, and I take your point that it was extremely difficult to get an accusation of rape taken seriously at that time. It's despicable that she "told detectives" all this and no charges were brought. Charles Marsden was questioned three times the week Bamber was initially brought into custody. I believe he stated he "woke up" to find them having intercourse on the bed beside him, and I take it he would've refuted the notion of a threesome. Did Charles Marsden testify at trial? Bearing in mind he had heard Bamber talking of killing his family you'd have thought he'd have been a useful corroborator of Julie's testimony. We still don't know if Sarah wanted to pursue the complaint or not, it would be sad to assume that the police intimated to her that she had no grounds to press charges.

This is Holly Goodhead’s interpretation regarding Bamber’s alleged drug/date rape of Sarah - Holly

The only women I've read about him bedding are Suzette Ford, JM, Anji Greaves (think he might have kept it in the family with her sister Virginia too?) and someone he met at The Chequers on a night out with Charles Marsden but its unclear whether he actually did the biz or not.  Oh and I think JM's friend, Liz Rimmington, claimed he did the biz with her. 

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #229 on: February 02, 2021, 01:36:03 PM »

I wouldn't seek to deny it, but had the conditioning already taken place, JB's 'job' in victimizing her, had been done for him.

Who knows April?

But it’s clear some people don’t recognise Bamber’s alleged drug/date rape of Sarah as a violent assault/crime
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 01:44:16 PM by Nicholas »

Offline APRIL

« Reply #230 on: February 02, 2021, 01:41:13 PM »
I don't know where you get the impression that I disbelieve Sarah's account. I don't, and I take your point that it was extremely difficult to get an accusation of rape taken seriously at that time. It's despicable that she "told detectives" all this and no charges were brought. Charles Marsden was questioned three times the week Bamber was initially brought into custody. I believe he stated he "woke up" to find them having intercourse on the bed beside him, and I take it he would've refuted the notion of a threesome. Did Charles Marsden testify at trial? Bearing in mind he had heard Bamber talking of killing his family you'd have thought he'd have been a useful corroborator of Julie's testimony. We still don't know if Sarah wanted to pursue the complaint or not, it would be sad to assume that the police intimated to her that she had no grounds to press charges.

It may have come down to there being too much going on with the main case to worry about 'minor' potential cases, especially one, which might be viewed as nothing more than a menage a trois type party, following a complaint made by a female who 'was asking for everything she got'.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #231 on: February 02, 2021, 01:42:39 PM »

Would be interested to hear what the defence and prosecution discussed pre trial - if anything - regarding this

Rape and sexual assault are violent crimes

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #232 on: February 02, 2021, 01:54:04 PM »

It may have come down to there being too much going on with the main case to worry about 'minor' potential cases

But what Bamber allegedly did to Sarah demonstrates a patten of behaviour

”Pattern of Behavior means behavior by one party in an intimate relationship that is used to establish power and control over the other person in the relationship through fear and intimidation.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 01:56:43 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #233 on: February 02, 2021, 01:58:15 PM »
It may have come down to there being too much going on with the main case to worry about 'minor' potential cases, especially one, which might be viewed as nothing more than a menage a trois type party,

Without doubt Bamber via his supporters has placed a false narrative into the public domain since the off

CAL’s research shows there was never any ‘ménage a trios type party’

Same applies to the ‘homephobia’ bs on Bamber’s innocence fraud site https://jeremybamber.org/the-inheritance-issue/

Excerpt:
Homophobia
Information on this web site was first uploaded to the internet in December 2011.
1980’s attitudes towards Homosexuality

The police appear to have been looking at Bamber’s ‘pattern of behaviours’

”Pattern of Behavior means behavior by one party in an intimate relationship that is used to establish power and control over the other person in the relationship through fear and intimidation.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 02:10:28 PM by Nicholas »

Offline APRIL

« Reply #234 on: February 02, 2021, 02:07:05 PM »
Without doubt Bamber via his supporters has placed a false narrative into the public domain since the off

CAL’s research shows there was never any ‘ménage a trios type party’

Ha! Not for a moment am I suggesting there was. I'm looking at it how I think it may have been seen though the eyes of a sexist police force in 1985.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #235 on: February 02, 2021, 02:13:50 PM »

Ha! Not for a moment am I suggesting there was. I'm looking at it how I think it may have been seen though the eyes of a sexist police force in 1985.

Who from the police in this case are you suggesting were ‘sexist’?

And what about the misogynistic views of Bamber and his supporters over the years?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 02:16:27 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #236 on: February 02, 2021, 02:19:16 PM »
Excerpt:
Homophobia
Information on this web site was first uploaded to the internet in December 2011.
1980’s attitudes towards Homosexuality

The police appear to have been looking at Bamber’s ‘pattern of behaviours’

Bamber appears to have coercively controlled Brett Collins

Coercive control is a behavioural regime & strategic pattern of behaviour in a relationship & throughout relationships to dominate, exploit & entrap’ (Laura Richards - 2021)

He and Collins frequented the nightspots of Auckland, and he recalls Bamber being a Jekyll and Hyde character who didn't get on easily with his friends. Bamber got kicked out of one upmarket bar for being aggressive.
"When he got out of it he changed, he could be quite nasty.
"He upset a lot of my friends. They didn't want to know him. He'd be really forceful in his thoughts."
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/119648317/so-my-best-friend-turned-out-to-be-a-mass-murderer
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 02:23:22 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #237 on: February 02, 2021, 02:43:17 PM »

Journalist Roger Wilkes stated in his book ‘Blood Relations’

‘Marsden said that he had visited Jeremy at his cottage the previous Thursday night.  Brett Collins had cooked them a chicken dinner and the three had then repaired to the Caribbean Cottage at Burnham for drinks.  Jeremy had announced that he and Julie had split up the previous weekend.  While he didn't give a specific reason, Marsden had the impression that Julie had disliked Brett Collins.  In any case, Jeremy added, he now had a new girlfriend, Virginia Greaves, who used to go out with Mike Deckers of the Frog and Beans.  Jeremy also told Charles Marsden that he and Brett were going to sell Bourtree Cottage and move to Sheila's flat in Maida Vale.  Virginia would move in too, Jeremy added.

Who and what were Roger Wilkes sources for the above?

Didn’t Anji Greaves claim Bamber had proposed to her? Why then is Bamber claiming to Charles Marsden Virginia (Anji’s sister) would be moving in with him and Brett Collins?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 08:33:02 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #238 on: February 02, 2021, 02:48:47 PM »
Journalist Roger Wilkes stated in his book ‘Blood Relations’

‘Marsden said that he had visited Jeremy at his cottage the previous Thursday night.  Brett Collins had cooked them a chicken dinner and the three had then repaired to the Caribbean Cottage at Burnham for drinks.  Jeremy had announced that he and Julie had split up the previous weekend.  While he didn't give a specific reason, Marsden had the impression that Julie had disliked Brett Collins.  In any case, Jeremy added, he now had a new girlfriend, Virginia Greaves, who used to go out with Mike Deckers of the Frog and Beans.  Jeremy also told Charles Marsden that he and Brett were going to sell Bourtree Cottage and move to Sheila's flat in Maida Vale.  Virginia would move in too, Jeremy added.

And what weekend was Bamber referring to when he claimed to Charles Marsden ‘Jeremy had announced that he and Julie had split up the previous weekend’

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #239 on: February 02, 2021, 02:53:56 PM »

Do you think any of lawyers involved in Bamber’s case - from the beginning until now - had/have ‘sexist’ views April?