Author Topic: The Bambers: Murder at the farm - Sky Crime documentary  (Read 44316 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: The Bambers: Murder at the farm - Sky Crime documentary
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2021, 02:04:22 PM »
For Carol Ann Lee to say Julie Mugford ‘knew’ Bamber had committed the murders was wrong and unfair

Although Carol Ann Lee’s book on the case was meticulously researched (From what I’ve read of it via google books & heard from others who know the case well) I don’t consider her to be ‘the’ expert on the case or on Bamber’s campaign

Does anyone know if Scott Lomax or Roger Wilkes were or are involved with Mindhouse TV’s doc?

Were either of them contacted by Mindhouse or vice versa?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 05:10:56 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2021, 02:29:36 PM »
The CT also refer to a diary made by Robert Boutflour on 7th September 1985 where he refers to Bamber having apparently,

‘1. shacked up with 2 BOAC British overseas airways corporations stewards in their flat before catching a home bound plane after 10 days in the place. Gay’
2. His visit to New Zealand was short lived. He returned very suddenly in fact had to spend 10 days in Singapore or Hong Kong without a cent in his pocket. He met up with and shared a flat with 2 BOAC stewards. Gay.
3.Jim postulates that Jeremy had to leave New Zealand in a hurry. Why else would he have to spend 10 days in Hong Kong or Singapore without a cent in his pocket. He boasted he had met 2 BAOC stewards and shared their flat with them. Gay
4. He had been lent money to indulge on a world tour which took him to Australia’s and New Zealand. June had worried thst he had made friends with a man who had just come out of prison. On his return to this country he had refused to help on the Farm preferring to earn a wage as an assistant in the kitchen of a little chef at rivenhall end. At this time he was seen accompanying a young man with a feather in his ear and a gay relationship was suspected.

Maybe Mindhouse productions will question why HMPPS allegedly haven’t diagnosed Bamber as a psychopath for these past 3 plus decades.

Could Bamber have been referring to one of the BAOC stewards above in this letter (Which can only be viewed if you are logged on to the forum and click on the link)
Oh, Bamber was a charmer alright!  Rumpy-pumpie in the sky with a total stranger
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 02:43:54 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2021, 02:37:53 PM »
Is that Poppy Ann Miller in the trailer ?

I recognised Carol Ann Lee

https://twitter.com/MindhouseTV/status/1437001289817264135

Looks like her... along with Peter Sutherst, some other supporter, David Boutflour, Brett Collins and a cheapo Blue Peter WHF model made from cardboard, sticky-backed plastic and plasticine...

Or could it be Anji Greaves?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2021, 04:29:56 PM »
Latest from Mark Newby
Posted on June 5, 2020

’As part of the run into this case there was criticism that Jeremy Bamber was advancing a narrative of misconduct by Essex Police which was unsubstantiated , yet it was revealed just 24 hours before the hearing , following concerns that had been raised by Jeremy Bamber ,  that a former senior investigating officer in the case Michael Ainsley had not only taken sensitive material from the investigation home ,  but he had passed documents to the author of the Book , Carol Ann Lee , which led to the ITV Drama and then taken it upon himself to destroy evidence .

Jeremy Bamber is represented by Mark Newby of QualitySolicitors Jordans – https://www.qualitysolicitors.com/jordans/our-people/mark-newby

His Counsel are:
Joe Stone QC https://www.doughtystreet.co.uk/barristers/joe-stone-qc  http://kbgchambers.co.uk/members-Exeter-Plymouth-Truro
Matt Stanbury https://gcnchambers.co.uk/barrister/matthew-stanbury/
https://www.qualitysolicitors.com/jordans/news/2020/06/jeremy-bamber-high-court-in-declining-disclosure-leaves-door-firmly-open-to-ccrc

It was Michael Ainsley who referred to Bamber as a ‘money hungry sexual predator’

Again - How many allegations were made to police re Bamber’s violent and sadistic nature prior to his arrest for mass murder - during the police investigation and leading up to his trial

And what other allegations have been made to the police since Bamber was convicted which the public aren’t aware of?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 06:47:12 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2021, 05:25:53 PM »
A documentary that looks at both the cult and the case of Bamber i would watch

Michelle Diskin Bates
@Michelle_Diskin
Jeremy Bamber Campaign Team Blog - Mindhouse production is not based on evidence!  https://bambercampaign.blogspot.com
12:50 pm · 16 Sep 2021·Twitter for iPad

Michelle Diskin Bates
@Michelle_Diskin
They contacted me, but obviously my knowledge of this case was not a match for their agenda! So desperately sad that they were not interested in THE TRUTH Crying facePouting face #shameonthem
12:53 pm · 16 Sep 2021·Twitter for iPad

https://mobile.twitter.com/Michelle_Diskin/status/1438470457515200521

@)(++(*

Michelle Diskin Bates
@Michelle_Diskin
Well police were speaking to someone, they phoned and someone picked up, then left the phone off the hook!
Quote Tweet
Jeremy Bamber
@FreeBamberNow
 · 14 Sep
Sheila was alive and active inside the house whilst Jeremy was outside with the police and we can prove it! Listen to the timeline of events here and see for yourself:
https://open.spotify.com/episode/5grDYRwWpfSCUBvuEmOuPz
12:47 pm · 16 Sep 2021·Twitter for iPad
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 02:26:38 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Myster

« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2021, 05:46:25 PM »
Michelle Diskin Bates
@Michelle_Diskin
Jeremy Bamber Campaign Team Blog - Mindhouse production is not based on evidence!  https://bambercampaign.blogspot.com
12:50 pm · 16 Sep 2021·Twitter for iPad

Michelle Diskin Bates
@Michelle_Diskin
They contacted me, but obviously
my knowledge of this case was not a match for their agenda![/size] So desperately sad that they were not interested in THE TRUTH Crying facePouting face #shameonthem
12:53 pm · 16 Sep 2021·Twitter for iPad

https://mobile.twitter.com/Michelle_Diskin/status/1438470457515200521

@)(++(*

Michelle Diskin Bates
@Michelle_Diskin
Well police were speaking to someone, they phoned and someone picked up, then left the phone off the hook!
Quote Tweet

Jeremy Bamber
@FreeBamberNow
 · 14 Sep
Sheila was alive and active inside the house whilst Jeremy was outside with the police and we can prove it! Listen to the timeline of events here and see for yourself:

https://open.spotify.com/episode/5grDYRwWpfSCUBvuEmOuPz
12:47 pm · 16 Sep 2021·Twitter for iPad

Such as when she was watching the 1985 WHF siege live on TV........ at 5am......... in Ireland, LOL !!!

She needs to have an in-depth head to head with Pat Brown, who will no doubt put her on the right track.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2021, 05:53:35 PM »
Or could it be Anji Greaves?
No, definitely Poppy Miller.  Google images first on the list, compare nose and depth of philtrum with side profile in Mindhouse photo.

Offline Myster

« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2021, 05:59:42 PM »
No, definitely Poppy Miller.  Google images first on the list, compare nose and depth of philtrum with side profile in Mindhouse photo.
... and fineness, shade and length of hair.

Offline Myster

« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2021, 06:06:33 PM »
... and fineness, shade and length of hair.
... and straight dimple.

Offline Myster

« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2021, 06:33:09 PM »
Such as when she was watching the 1985 WHF siege live on TV........ at 5am......... in Ireland, LOL !!!

She needs to have an in-depth head to head with Pat Brown, who will no doubt put her on the right track.
https://youtu.be/drfIypw4wqM?t=1247

Offline Nicholas

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2021, 06:53:32 PM »

I don’t suppose Pat Brown or anyone could ‘put her on the right track’ now - she’s too far gone. Her and her brother - who still poses a risk to females because of his dangerous sexual predatory behaviour and by all accounts is still having to be monitored under MAPPA restrictions (Or whatever it is in Ireland - presuming he’s still there?)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 07:07:56 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2021, 07:09:31 PM »

She appears to me to be a pathological liar - in a similar way to her brother.

Mindhouse TV will most probably debunk her deception in their first episode

A snippet of Michelle Diskin Bates lies and deception ⬇️

🎀 Michelle Diskin Bates 🎀
@Michelle_Diskin
Replying to
@tara_snow
 @DebraClaridge
  and 3 others
No, I and the many others do NOT make things up in this case, everything is taken from documents. There are just TOO MANY discrepancies and too much non-disclosure. Much is being hidden and this is not the only wrongful conviction treated in this way.
8:51 pm · 5 Feb 2020·Twitter for iPad

https://mobile.twitter.com/Michelle_Diskin/status/1225160056238460931

🎀 Michelle Diskin Bates 🎀
@Michelle_Diskin
I won’t back a claim unless I can see the case evidence...there is none linking Robin to his wife’s murder...but much pointing away - towards other hands. The murderer is walking free, and may even have killed again

‘Thursday, 4 August 2016 - Michelle Diskin Bates
‘"It was well after midnight on August 6th 1985 and I couldn’t sleep. Switching on the T.V., I absent-mindedly tuned into a news channel. We were living in Co. Cork, in Southern Ireland, and I was joyfully awaiting the birth of our first child who was already overdue, making me feel restless; that was why I was up and about at such an hour.
Becoming aware of a breaking-news story I began to listen in more closely. A siege was taking place at a farmhouse in England. The broadcaster relayed that five people were inside and there was great fear for their safety. As the story unfolded it became apparent that this was an older couple. A farmer and retired Magistrate, Nevill Bamber and his wife, June; their daughter, Sheila, and her six year old twin sons. Jeremy, their son, was outside with police who were trying to communicate with someone inside the house who had been seen pacing back and forth in front of an upstairs window and carrying a firearm. The reporter said that police were reluctant to get too close to the house for fear of causing that person to become more agitated, thereby, escalating the danger to the family. I watched for an hour or so but there was no resolution and, heavily pregnant, I became exhausted and had to go off to bed.
Awaking early I was anxious for news, hopefully of a rescue, so I put the News on immediately. The siege was over, police had stormed the house and five bodies had been found inside. I was heartbroken, a whole family! My heart went out to the young man who had waited all night long with the police for news of his family; this was not what he wanted to hear.
My own child was born a few days later and I became engrossed in motherhood. It was a real shock to hear, sometime later, that the son, Jeremy Bamber, had been arrested for the killings…how was that possible when he was outside during the siege and everyone knew that? I presumed the police knew something we did not; there must have been strong evidence to convict a man of killing his entire family…I pushed my unease aside and got on with motherhood and my own life.
Since then I have revisited the facts of this case in light of so many high-profile miscarriage of justice cases coming to light, including that of my own brother, Barry George, for the murder of Jill Dando. More recently we’ve heard of the lies and cover-ups in the Hillsborough deaths and The Chilcot report exposing the same type of cover ups in the Iraqi war scandal. In the Bamber case I can find no evidence to convince me of the guilt of this man. Nothing that can account for a man languishing in jail for more than thirty years. How did a jury convict a young man without proof?

https://jeremybamber.blogspot.com/2016/08/justice-is-never-served-by-conviction.html

Pat Brown did a podcast on Barry George
’What if Jill Dando was NOT targeted at all? What if her death was NOT a premeditated killing?’
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lZrXccaA1b8&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 07:34:25 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2021, 09:04:10 PM »
No, definitely Poppy Miller. Google images first on the list, compare nose and depth of philtrum with side profile in Mindhouse photo.

Yes I thought it was

So what’s the deal with the photos of Angela Greaves? Are they all of her?

There’s one photo from 6th November 1985 referring to her as a ‘former girlfriend

Then there’s these two ⬇️ where the ages differ and the bottom one refers to Anji as his ‘former girlfriend’ again age 24 ?

30th October 1985
‘Mr Brett Collins and Angela Greaves, the 29-year-old girlfriend of Jeremy Bamber, accused of killing five members of his own family.’ https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-girlfriend-of-jermey-bamber-attends-trial-107022017.html
6th November 1985
Angela Greaves, a former girlfriend of farmer Jeremy Bamber (24) of Goldhanger, Essex. Bamber, accused of the murder of five members of his family, was further remanded by magistrates in Maldon, Essex.’
https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-crime-murder-jeremy-bamber-maldon-1985-111059828.html

What does Aunt Agatha make of all this?

And did Bamber tell her what Brett Collins knew? ⬇️

Brett Collins to Kay Page
They were kind of part-time  whenever he wanted sex I gathered, she wasn’t, she hadn’t moved in. I don’t think he wanted her to move in because there were other girls that were coming and going

The lady that came with me and we found the lawyer for Jeremy. What turned out was that her younger sister was having an affair at the same time with Jeremy and she’s the girl that was in London with us at his sisters flat when she’d died and been buried. She answered the phone one day and it was Julie ringing to talk to him and his mistress answered   the phone and that’s what set the whole thing off

About two weeks after this happening, the murders, she was about to get married to some guy she was engaged to but all that time she’d been having an affair with Jeremy. But they wanted to keep it from the press. So nobody actually knows this until now.

I knew her through Jeremy and I knew her younger sister because she came and stayed with us in London in the townhouse.

She posed as Jeremy’s sort of other girlfriend but it wasn’t her at all it was her younger sister and they all went to ground just so they wouldn’t bring any heat on the sister that who was getting married’
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 09:25:19 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2021, 10:45:37 PM »
They were kind of part-time  whenever he wanted sex I gathered, she wasn’t, she hadn’t moved in. I don’t think he wanted her to move in because there were other girls that were coming and going

The lady that came with me and we found the lawyer for Jeremy. (Anji)  What turned out was that her younger sister (Virginia) was having an affair at the same time with Jeremy and she’s the girl that was in London with us at his sisters flat when she’d died and been buried. She (Virginia) answered the phone one day and it was Julie ringing to talk to him and his mistress (Virginia) answered the phone and that’s what set the whole thing off

About two weeks after this happening, the murders, she (Virginia) was about to get married to some guy she was engaged to but all that time she’d (Virginia) been having an affair with Jeremy. But they wanted to keep it from the press. So nobody actually knows this until now.

I knew her  (Anji) through Jeremy and I knew her younger sister  (Virginia)  because she came and stayed with us in London in the townhouse.

She (Anji) posed as Jeremy’s sort of other girlfriend but it wasn’t her at all it was her younger sister  (Virginia)  and they all  (Virginia & Anji) went to ground just so they wouldn’t bring any heat on the sister (Virginia)  that who was getting married’

So did Anji (Angela) Greaves fake the Sun news story - is that what Brett Collins means?

Was it all a Con and if so who’s idea was it?

Para 113
‘On Tuesday 3 September the couple met again in London at the flat which had belonged to Sheila Caffell. Again Miss Mugford raised the question of their relationship and his part in the killing. During their conversation the appellant received a telephone call from an ex-girlfriend and Miss Mugford heard him asking her out. She became angry and threw an ornament box at a mirror and then slapped the appellant. He became very angry and twisted her arm up behind her back. Four days later, she went to the police

Virginia Greaves wouldn’t have been Bamber’s ‘ex girlfriend’ at the time she’d have been his current girlfriend or ‘mistress’ because she was engaged and due to marry someone else

‘Blonde beauty Anji Greaves told last night how she began 25 days of passion with farmhouse massacre beast Jeremy Bamber… two days after he buried the family he slaughtered.

‘Anji said she gave the callous killer “everything he wanted” to comfort him because she believed he was grief-stricken over the deaths of his relatives.

‘But Anji said Bamber’s lust for her also led to his downfall.

For it aroused jealous hatred in his scorned former girlfriend Julie Mugford.

Anji, an old friend of Bamber’s, though not an old lover, said he looked her up to satisfy his desire for older women.

He called on her at her flat in Kensington, West London, two days after his parents were buried.

‘And Bamber had been seen …”sobbing uncontrollably” at the funeral, Anji said.

We were just sat on the sofa watching videos and he made a pass. He put his arm around me and we kissed.

He told me he had been getting fed up with Julie and asked me how to tell her they were finished.

He said he really wanted to get married …

(By Kieron Saunders and Shan Lancaster for the Sun newspaper - 29th October 1986)

So Anji was ‘posing’ as Bamber’s girlfriend because Virginia was getting married and wouldn’t have wanted her picture all over the newspapers but it was actually Virginia all along ?

So Anji conned The Sun newspaper ? She wasn’t a former or current girlfriend or a mistress ?

And Bamber didn’t look ‘her up to satisfy his desire for older women’

This was manufactured nonsense alongside the misogynistic nonsense Julie Mugford was ‘a scorned women’ 🙄

But Anji said Bamber’s lust for her also led to his downfall.

For it aroused jealous hatred in his scorned former girlfriend Julie Mugford.

*&^^&
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 11:56:06 PM by Nicholas »