Author Topic: "Please come over..."  (Read 9532 times)

Offline adam

Re: "Please come over..."
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2014, 07:01:41 PM »
Ok thanks for letting me know Adam but is it really necessary to keep repeating derogatory terms used to describe those with mental illness from a bygone era?  Lots of terms were used then to describe people that we wouldn't dream of using now and in some cases are illegal.  It was no fault of SC's that she suffered from mental illness. 

I think I read somewhere, maybe JB's police interviews, that JB said his parents were concerned that SC was abusing the twins.  I think perhaps what was meant by this was that SC was unable to care for the twins properly due to her mental illness.  This is well documented Adam.  CC is on record having discussions with the twins' teacher over concerns that they were having to get themselves up and ready for school (they were only just 6 yoa at the time of the tragedy).  As CC said in his book had there been any out and out abuse as in violence etc then CC felt certain that he would have heard from the twins direct and he didn't. 

Can you provide the source re the "nut house" please.  First I've heard of this.  I believe a holiday was being planned for SC in Eastbourne.

This thread is attempting to determine whether or not NB/JB ever said "Please come over".  Imo PC West introduced this term and I don't believe it was ever used by NB or JB.

The source for both the child abuse and nut house quotes are in Wilkes's book.

I can look up the officer who testified the 'child abuse' claim. Upon request.

Jeremy was speaking to Liz Rimmington about Sheila going into the 'nut house'. She found this distasteful and said she was going to bed. Jeremy looked at her and said 'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Myster

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2014, 08:08:05 PM »
PC West's WS is unavailable here but it is on Blue.  However I can see from his trial testimony that he made a WS on 9th August and in it he stated:

"Please come over your sister has gone crazy and has the gun".

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=170.0;attach=327

It might be worth remembering it was agreed by all concerned that PC West recorded the time incorrectly and used different words/phrases in his trial testimony.  Did he simply jump to a conclusion and throw in "Please come over" when it was never said?

PC Wests WS contradicts with:

JB's WS dated 7th August 1985 : "Sheilas gone crazy she has got a gun"

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5631.0;attach=4566

MB's Log dated 7th August 1985 : "Daughter gone beserk" "Daugher Sheila Bamber aged 26 years has got hold of one of my guns"

(Sheila was in fact Sheila Caffell aged 28 years at the time of the tragedy)

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=177.0;attach=423

SM's WS dated 15th August 1985 : "Your sister has gone beserk and she has got a gun"

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5638.0;attach=4589

AE's WS dated 8th September 1985 : "Sheila has got the gun she has gone crazy"

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1053.0;attach=2189

This is becoming worse than a game of Chinese Whispers!

Why not just accept what JB said in the recent radio interview instead of getting yourself in a muddle. If he didn't say it in '85, what would be the advantage of introducing - "Please come over" - now, when it doesn't tally with or support his delaying tactics, i.e. "how, what, where, what do you want me to do, etc.", and his fiddling about with a phone book. The request is clear enough - "Our lives are in danger, get over here pronto!"
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2014, 08:39:46 PM »
This is becoming worse than a game of Chinese Whispers!

Why not just accept what JB said in the recent radio interview instead of getting yourself in a muddle. If he didn't say it in '85, what would be the advantage of introducing - "Please come over" - now, when it doesn't tally with or support his delaying tactics, i.e. "how, what, where, what do you want me to do, etc.", and his fiddling about with a phone book. The request is clear enough - "Our lives are in danger, get over here pronto!"

I'm not in a muddle.  I think that might have been PC West.  I'm simply highlighting an inconsistency.  This is the sort of thing that should have been thrashed out at trial when GR was cross-examining witnesses. 

The phone call played a part in JB's conviction and was used in the judge's summing up.  The jury were told NB phoned JB and said "Please come over Sheilas gone crazy shes got a gun".  It now appears that could in fact be wrong.  If the call was made NB might just have said "Sheilas gone crazy shes got a gun". 

The WS's of August 1985 should take precedence over an audio clip in 2011 - memories fade  8(0(*  There's no mention of "Please come over" in JB's police interviews either.   
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline APRIL

Re: "Please come over "
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2014, 03:13:47 PM »
i honestly cant come up with a name at all. i like bodyscapes... and i would like something that incorporates my sons name which is Giovanni... i hope that helps.

Could you elucidate, please ?{)(**