Author Topic: A Sharp Contrast As Per Pathological Evidence...  (Read 1464 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

A Sharp Contrast As Per Pathological Evidence...
« on: July 25, 2018, 02:32:33 PM »
It is interesting how Dr Vanezis highlights the likely level of difference in pain between NB's facial gsw's and the first non-fatal gsw SC sustained to her neck.

The following document from Dr Vanezis states the following in relation to the two gsw's NB sustained to his face:

"In my view such wounds would have produced extreme pain".

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=205.0;attach=724

The following attachment from Dr Vanezis' trial testimony outlines how he is less certain about the effect on SC of the first gsw.  He concludes by saying it would be dependent upon the person/their constitution. 

« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 02:44:47 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: A Sharp Contrast As Per Pathological Evidence...
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 02:40:04 PM »
The prosecution case against JB is that a "violent struggle" took place in the kitchen.  Unless NB was superman, which he wasn't, how could a "violent struggle" take place when the pathologist tells us the gsw's he sustained upstairs resulted in "extreme pain"?

Conversely if SC's first gsw was dependent upon her constitution then how would we know how she would react? 

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 02:43:35 PM »
Some women claim to experience great physical pain at certain points of the monthly cycle and/or at the time of giving birth.  Others claim lesser pain or no pain.  I guess this is all down to constitution.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 04:17:39 PM »
Here's Dr V's TT re NB's facial gsw's which confirm pain and blood.  In the case of these wounds there's obviously clear pathological evidence the wounds resulted in pain unlike SC's non-fatal gsw which was down to the person's constitution. 

Offline APRIL

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2018, 04:40:11 PM »
Here's Dr V's TT re NB's facial gsw's which confirm pain and blood.  In the case of these wounds there's obviously clear pathological evidence the wounds resulted in pain unlike SC's non-fatal gsw which was down to the person's constitution.

I think it's clear that Nevill's wounds were likely to have caused more pain than Sheila's. I imagine that breathing alone would have been painful, on top of which there was the disruption to teeth, bone and muscle. However, pain is relative to how much can be tolerated. I think, whilst Sheila's first wound wasn't immediately fatal, it would have been. Knowing how much pain each suffered -on a scale of 1-10- may be less important than knowing what pain they thought they suffered.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2018, 06:46:10 PM »

Sheila didn't have a 'non-fatal' GSW.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 07:29:30 PM »
I think it's clear that Nevill's wounds were likely to have caused more pain than Sheila's. I imagine that breathing alone would have been painful, on top of which there was the disruption to teeth, bone and muscle. However, pain is relative to how much can be tolerated. I think, whilst Sheila's first wound wasn't immediately fatal, it would have been. Knowing how much pain each suffered -on a scale of 1-10- may be less important than knowing what pain they thought they suffered.

Yes I agree but the point is Dr V has expressly stated pain with NB's facial wounds ie leaving no doubt the wounds resulted in pain.  He made no such assertion with SC's not immediately fatal gsw.

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2018, 07:47:43 PM »
Yes I agree but the point is Dr V has expressly stated pain with NB's facial wounds ie leaving no doubt the wounds resulted in pain.  He made no such assertion with SC's not immediately fatal gsw.

you're not trying to say her first gsw wasn't painful are you?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2018, 07:50:07 PM »
Sheila didn't have a 'non-fatal' GSW.

I mean the lower not immediately fatal gsw. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2018, 07:52:53 PM »
you're not trying to say her first gsw wasn't painful are you?

No I'm not qualified to make such a comment  but the pathologist who carried out the post mortems said it was down to constitution as to how a person would react to such a gsw. 

Offline Caroline

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2018, 08:08:48 PM »
No I'm not qualified to make such a comment  but the pathologist who carried out the post mortems said it was down to constitution as to how a person would react to such a gsw.

I would think he made the comments about NB's wound being painful because there would have been damaged nerve tissue.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2018, 08:09:19 PM »
I mean the lower not immediately fatal gsw.

Just keeping you right  8(>((

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2018, 08:12:21 PM »

but everyone would feel pain, presumably he was referring to degrees of pain which a person would feel?