Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1495521 times)

Offline misty

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #420 on: April 23, 2016, 02:19:56 AM »
What do people think about the "secret cardinal"?
Was he, as stated in a film, a person being watched by the private investigators?
Or was he a private investigator in cunning disguise?
Did someone take the old saying "You can't get the staff these days" a bit too literally?

Weren't there two of them? One said he was sent by the Pope because the town wa evil; he aid he knew Madeleine was dead & who killed her. The other was an undercover agent, sent to infiltrate the church & local community.
Do Cardinals look out of place in Luz or are they featured on picture postcards as part of the scenery?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #421 on: April 23, 2016, 02:39:08 AM »
Weren't there two of them? One said he was sent by the Pope because the town wa evil; he aid he knew Madeleine was dead & who killed her. The other was an undercover agent, sent to infiltrate the church & local community.
Do Cardinals look out of place in Luz or are they featured on picture postcards as part of the scenery?
There was the fake priest who was definitely an undercover PI. And there was the cardinal who was supposedly a real character under close surveillence by the PIs. The cardinal has a thin face and a staff. The PI priest has a medium oriental looking face and no staff. At least the fake priest PI did some real searching - he was knocking at all the doors in the area just down those steps from the smith sighting.

Offline misty

« Reply #422 on: April 23, 2016, 02:48:25 AM »
There was the fake priest who was definitely an undercover PI. And there was the cardinal who was supposedly a real character under close surveillence by the PIs. The cardinal has a thin face and a staff. The PI priest has a medium oriental looking face and no staff. At least the fake priest PI did some real searching - he was knocking at all the doors in the area just down those steps from the smith sighting.

LOL How do you know that last bit? Did he get reported as yet another fake charity collector?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #423 on: April 23, 2016, 03:14:26 AM »
LOL How do you know that last bit? Did he get reported as yet another fake charity collector?
Because disguised as a Tibetan monk I was following the PI priest who was following the Secret Cardinal Misty

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #424 on: April 23, 2016, 09:02:21 AM »
Pathfinder the 8.30pm check was not visual.
" 20H35 ... listening from the outside and, as there was complete silence, he did not even enter" GM 10May

There are way too many contradictions. I wonder why Kate has such a hard time remembering the last time she saw Madeleine that day?

"Moreover, he says that with respect to Madeleine she was in the same position in which he had left her at the beginning of the night."

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-ARGUIDO.htm
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 09:17:19 AM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Carana

« Reply #425 on: April 23, 2016, 09:31:31 AM »
Because disguised as a Tibetan monk I was following the PI priest who was following the Secret Cardinal Misty

@)(++(*

Offline pegasus

« Reply #426 on: April 23, 2016, 11:42:04 AM »
PI checking area downsteps from smith sighting
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 12:08:10 PM by pegasus »

Offline Carana

« Reply #427 on: April 23, 2016, 11:49:16 AM »

@)(++(*

Offline pegasus

« Reply #428 on: April 23, 2016, 12:11:31 PM »
Ditto private investigator checking area downsteps from sighting
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 01:43:49 PM by pegasus »

Offline Carana

« Reply #429 on: April 23, 2016, 01:44:10 PM »
There has clearly been a mega spat between Halligan and those he was supposed to pay (or reimburse).

I can understand that these people want to be paid... but who from? Should the Madeleine Fund have paid out twice? On what basis?

Offline misty

« Reply #430 on: April 23, 2016, 01:44:30 PM »

@)(++(*  Brilliant!
Shades of Clouseau & Cato.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #431 on: April 23, 2016, 02:12:34 PM »
There was a case of an actor hired to pose as a priest 5800km away in Georgetown.
An idea later re-used by the private investigation in PDL.
The psychology of repetitive behaviour is fascinating.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #432 on: April 23, 2016, 06:22:15 PM »
What a tease   @)(++(*
Is there more?
Possibly just a desperate pink concoction in the sun?

Offline jassi

« Reply #433 on: April 23, 2016, 06:28:50 PM »
Possibly just a desperate pink concoction in the sun?

A very strong possibility, I should think, but we shall see tomorrow - or even tonight if people can  be bothered to stay up long enough. @)(++(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pegasus

« Reply #434 on: April 23, 2016, 06:42:44 PM »
A very strong possibility, I should think, but we shall see tomorrow - or even tonight if people can  be bothered to stay up long enough. @)(++(*
It will be a sunrise anti-Amaral attack IMO
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 06:49:26 PM by pegasus »