Author Topic: Tony Bennett ! Misguided fool or fervent campaigner ?  (Read 23701 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Tony Bennett ! Misguided fool or fervent campaigner ?
« Reply #105 on: October 30, 2018, 06:36:41 PM »
Keep on topic and no goading.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #106 on: October 30, 2018, 06:38:25 PM »
She is a real person, yes.  If you have a complaint against her or Tony why don’t you join that forum and send them a message?  Or you can send one to Tony on here, if I can remember his user name.

Should it be encouraged to show who is who on here?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #107 on: October 30, 2018, 06:47:06 PM »
Should it be encouraged to show who is who on here?
I believe Tony has already acknowledged he is on here under a pseudonym, the name of which escapes me.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #108 on: October 30, 2018, 07:16:19 PM »
What happened to all those old members earlier on this thread who used to post here?  Shame they’re not still around.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #109 on: October 30, 2018, 07:25:08 PM »
What happened to all those old members earlier on this thread who used to post here?  Shame they’re not still around.

I do so agree.

Offline The General

« Reply #110 on: November 02, 2018, 07:38:31 AM »
Having read this entire thread, I've been enlightened as to the motives of Mr. Bennett. I knew nothing of the back story.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum