Author Topic: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive  (Read 80639 times)

Offline jassi

Re: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive
« Reply #195 on: October 13, 2018, 06:31:20 PM »
That said maybe true but in my heart I'm thinking it is rising again now that Madeleine is growing up.

I can't see the logic of that statement.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #196 on: October 13, 2018, 06:44:36 PM »
I can't see the logic of that statement.
At some stage she may join up with Facebook and be recognised.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #197 on: October 13, 2018, 07:16:15 PM »

You are making a lot of assumptions to get to that point. IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #198 on: October 13, 2018, 07:18:52 PM »
Rose tinted spectacles  on when you wrote this .
If  anyone has her  I fear  she will not be allowed  access to a computer let alone   social media sites.
What kind of people  do you imagine she might be living with who would be so kind as to let her  roam around  free as a bird    ?   

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #199 on: October 13, 2018, 07:49:38 PM »
The percentages are not as simple as you suggest.

On the 2nd May the chance of her being alive was high, probably high 90%s.

The percentage probabilities on the night of the 3rd would depend on which of the main likelihood’s happened and on the associated probability of death of each.

2017 figures from here...

http://missingchildreneurope.eu/Portals/0/Docs/Annual%20and%20Data%20reports/Figures%20and%20Trends%20Report%202017.pdf

Show 5621 missing children cases.

12 criminal abductions of whom 2 found though only 1 alive.
803 generally missing (wandered) of whom 562 found though 7 dead.
Obviously we have an unknown number of child body concealing though all of them result in death.

It would generate interest probabilities.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #200 on: October 13, 2018, 10:01:56 PM »
You are making a lot of assumptions to get to that point. IMO
"May" not "will".
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #201 on: October 13, 2018, 10:05:32 PM »
Rose tinted spectacles  on when you wrote this .
If  anyone has her  I fear  she will not be allowed  access to a computer let alone   social media sites.
What kind of people  do you imagine she might be living with who would be so kind as to let her  roam around  free as a bird    ?
Absolutely.   I am hoping she is being raised in a family with the feeling she was adopted by this other family.  At some stage she might have some affinity to the story of Madeleine McCann and look into it for herself.
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #202 on: October 13, 2018, 11:10:09 PM »
Absolutely.   I am hoping she is being raised in a family with the feeling she was adopted by this other family.  At some stage she might have some affinity to the story of Madeleine McCann and look into it for herself.

And they all live happily ever after?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #203 on: October 14, 2018, 12:06:49 AM »
i realise that your hopes take your mind off the bad things she most certainly will have undergone if she's alive  but how you come to be thinking she might have some affinity with the story of Madeleine McCann and look into it seems to be carrying things  far too far .

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #204 on: October 14, 2018, 12:45:00 AM »
And they all live happily ever after?

Only untill she became a teenager. then it all falls down they hate everyone!

I love that story- she was abduced by a loving family via a jemmied window and they elf those other two kids to half freeze to death with a very windy cold night!- and according to JT version she was abducted with no shoes or blanket to keep her warm.. how bloody incondiderate of this loving family.

Of couse this was an invention to thwart the general public becoming aware and discussing of their strange behaviour as they told the world she was abducted by a gang of paedophiles...oh and the police were not doing nothing about it.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #205 on: October 14, 2018, 01:28:01 AM »
i realise that your hopes take your mind off the bad things she most certainly will have undergone if she's alive  but how you come to be thinking she might have some affinity with the story of Madeleine McCann and look into it seems to be carrying things  far too far .
Don't you think she would have some distant memories of another family?  She might see the photo of the girl with the eye defect and think that is remarkably similar to my own.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #206 on: October 14, 2018, 01:33:00 AM »
Only untill she became a teenager. then it all falls down they hate everyone!

I love that story- she was abduced by a loving family via a jemmied window and they elf those other two kids to half freeze to death with a very windy cold night!- and according to JT version she was abducted with no shoes or blanket to keep her warm.. how bloody incondiderate of this loving family.

Of couse this was an invention to thwart the general public becoming aware and discussing of their strange behaviour as they told the world she was abducted by a gang of paedophiles...oh and the police were not doing nothing about it.
In my thinking the window was opened by some guys attempting to burgle the place.  Madeleine ran out when someone entered by the patio door.  She couldn't get into the Tapas area as someone had shut the door at the secondary reception, and then was picked up from the car park opposite.

Moderation

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #207 on: October 14, 2018, 01:41:19 AM »
Don't you think she would have some distant memories of another family?  She might see the photo of the girl with the eye defect and think that is remarkably similar to my own.

I recall my very first day at nursery, I was wearing a white dress with a red tabard! and I lost a shoe on my way home! I was just 3yrs 6 mnths. &^^&*
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline xtina

« Reply #208 on: October 14, 2018, 08:29:20 AM »

Now back to reality.....

If that had been the case....

It would have been one of the twins...imo
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline barrier

« Reply #209 on: October 14, 2018, 08:54:02 AM »
In my thinking the window was opened by some guys attempting to burgle the place.  Madeleine ran out when someone entered by the patio door.  She couldn't get into the Tapas area as someone had shut the door at the secondary reception, and then was picked up from the car park opposite.

Reasonable choice Rob,but what burglars? SY interviewed the 3 amigos and lost interest in them later on.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.