Author Topic: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.  (Read 166875 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.
« Reply #1035 on: May 25, 2019, 10:36:02 AM »
I am surprised that a person of your undoubted intellect could say such an inane thing.

Of course they have to have theories and test them.   In a case like this, there is very little else.

Sling out a few more challenges to the theory, Gunit: let's see if we can further progress it.

I am not sure that I am up to it atm tho

Were you ont up to the bit where you said you know who the 'abductor was' and couldn't tell us his name?

and isn't is strange that the newspapers get hold of a name. coincidence or what.

Anywhoo. you do not like anyone elses theory so why should people buy yours?

I was half expecting Humpty Dumpty to be called as a witness he may have been on that very wall-before his untimely fall...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline sadie

« Reply #1036 on: May 25, 2019, 05:45:24 PM »
Oh YOU get to decide what can and Can't be discussed- wow how the mighty have grown.

Questioning the behaviour of the parents is not about harming them it is about finding out the real truth! The real victim is Madeleine- NOT the parents, they can stick up for themselves, AND BOY do they do that and then some!

Maddie can't ask questions about what has happened to her can she?

Sadies theory was chucked out by the police- end of.

where is the evidence that the PJ are addning more officers and seeking an abductor. Word is -SY are looking at a scapegoat.

1)  Evidence please that SY have thrown out my theory?  Or is it another of your "Educated Guesses?"

2)  Let's make it plain, Mistaken,
unlike  you, I have always presented my painstakingly worked out theories/ hypotheses as just that … workable abduction and get away methods, which could have feasibly happened.  I think that she has lived in various places around the world and I think that I can identify them.

Despite having presented a few theories for different parts of an abduction, unlike you, who IIRC has done no research, I wouldn't presume to present them as fact.

They become fact if and when they are tested and prove to be Fact.  Otherwise they remain theories

3)  Don't forget the cite, please, showing that SY have thrown out my theory

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1037 on: May 25, 2019, 06:03:47 PM »

The fact that SY have identified Tannerman is evidence your theory has been dismissed by them.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1038 on: May 25, 2019, 06:11:15 PM »
The fact that SY have identified Tannerman is evidence your theory has been dismissed by them.

New set of guys in control now.

Redwood was superceded by Redmond.  I dealt with Redmond,  Is he still overseeing it at the investigating level?   Anyone KNOW? 

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1039 on: May 25, 2019, 06:16:36 PM »
New set of guys in control now.

Redwood was superceded by Redmond.  I dealt with Redmond,  Is he still overseeing it at the investigating level?   Anyone KNOW?

DCI Andy Redwood was superceded by DCI Nicola Wall.

Who is Redmond?
What's up, old man?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1040 on: May 25, 2019, 06:17:52 PM »

Funny how SY have said nothing about correcting their revelation moment.

Why no new appeal to the public for information about Tannerman?

You'd be forgiven for thinking they don't care about Maddie.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1041 on: May 25, 2019, 09:14:03 PM »
DCI Andy Redwood was superceded by DCI Nicola Wall.

Who is Redmond?

The guy who at ground level led the reduced team.  Maybe still does.

DS Redmond.  The officer who was prepared to look at a totally different theory to any others taken in.  An open minded man, prepared to search in other ways to the tried and tested ways

Presumably the pointers, I passed on, rang a bell … or tied up in a convincing way.  Some were very powerful

Prior to dealing with him I had dealt with a rather dismissive Constable …. dismissive just like a lot of you.   And I also dealt with another sargent on about my 5th visit … no more Constables.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1042 on: May 25, 2019, 09:35:04 PM »

"on about my 5th visit" lol

It's no wonder the investigation is taking so long, what with you wasting police time.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1043 on: May 25, 2019, 09:46:31 PM »
"on about my 5th visit" lol

It's no wonder the investigation is taking so long, what with you wasting police time.

Oh this was years ago.  The officers don't speak to you, if they don't think you have anything relevant.  You just wait in the lobby and pass your stuff over to a clerk/receptionist (I think) there.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1044 on: May 25, 2019, 09:51:19 PM »

DS Redmond.  The officer who was prepared to look at a totally different theory to any others taken in.  An open minded man, prepared to search in other ways to the tried and tested ways

Presumably the pointers, I passed on, rang a bell … or tied up in a convincing way.  Some were very powerful

Prior to dealing with him I had dealt with a rather dismissive Constable …. dismissive just like a lot of you.   And I also dealt with another sargent on about my 5th visit … no more Constables.

Did you see the unnamed Sergeant after DS Redmond or before?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline sadie

« Reply #1045 on: May 25, 2019, 10:23:27 PM »
Did you see the unnamed Sergeant after DS Redmond or before?

I don't see how this is relevant.  I saw DS R for a good period, maybe an hour.  There was another ?officer with him.  She didn't participate.  Maybe a psychiatrist, because believe you me parts of the theory are weird

BUT
I also saw that Sargent passingly with Sargent Redmond.     But then on another visit Sgt Redmond was not there and I spent 20 minutes, or so, discussing certain things about the case with this second Sargent.  Was given a nice compliment that I was very intelligent.

But I still don't know if I am right !!!   And with, imo, untouchables (both organisations and individuals) involved, maybe none of us ever will.

But it sure will shake them up, if they know they are being investigated.  Just like the Phoenicians, they will rise again and start up in an ever more sophisticated manner.   i.m.o.

Now if you will excuse me

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1046 on: May 26, 2019, 12:20:25 AM »

Thank you for clarifying.  Much appreciated.   *&(+(+
What's up, old man?

Offline Lace

« Reply #1047 on: May 26, 2019, 12:30:40 PM »
Were you ont up to the bit where you said you know who the 'abductor was' and couldn't tell us his name?

and isn't is strange that the newspapers get hold of a name. coincidence or what.

Anywhoo. you do not like anyone elses theory so why should people buy yours?

I was half expecting Humpty Dumpty to be called as a witness he may have been on that very wall-before his untimely fall...

I think sadies theory is very plausable. 

I doubt very much if the Police would give away who they are investigating,  I believe the newspapers have been given a red herring.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1048 on: May 26, 2019, 12:33:28 PM »
I think sadies theory is very plausable. 

I doubt very much if the Police would give away who they are investigating, I believe the newspapers have been given a red herring.

By whom  and to what end ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1049 on: May 26, 2019, 03:57:21 PM »
By whom  and to what end ?

My opinion is that the current agenda is being driven in large part by 9News. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....