Author Topic: Simon McKay radio interview.  (Read 14036 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Simon McKay radio interview.
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2020, 01:34:04 PM »
Simon McKay has given an interview to the BBc today about the Bamber case.  Is this ethical I ask?

Jeremy Bamber was locked up for life for murdering his parents, sister and two nephews 27 years ago, but his lawyer believes he has uncovered new evidence suggesting he is innocent. The Criminal Cases Review Commission will announce in the next few weeks whether it is referring the case back to the Court of Appeal. Home Affairs correspondent Danny Shaw reports.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/listen_again/default.stm

Simon McKay recently featured in a biased & misleading BBC Wales doc on mass murderer David Morris

I believe Jeremy Bamber’s case is one of the worst miscarriages of justice in the 20th century’ - Simon McKay (2013)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 01:38:20 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2020, 06:40:07 PM »
Simon McKay recently featured in a biased & misleading BBC Wales doc on mass murderer David Morris

I believe Jeremy Bamber’s case is one of the worst miscarriages of justice in the 20th century’ - Simon McKay (2013)
Simon McKay recently featured in a biased & misleading BBC Wales doc on mass murderer David Morris  Sounds like an opinion.  If so needs "IMO"  or expressing as an opinion.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2020, 12:10:25 AM »

Hope his kids don't read this...they'll be horrified that daddy is still singing the praises of a double child murderer!
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Myster

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2020, 07:44:20 AM »
Hope his kids don't read this...they'll be horrified that daddy is still singing the praises of a double child murderer!
That was 7 years ago.  Have they not persuaded him to have a rethink?  After all, there's no sign of his presence at the Bamber Fan Club since they fell out and the Williams-Thomas TV investigation died a death.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2020, 05:19:18 AM »
That was 7 years ago.  Have they not persuaded him to have a rethink?  After all, there's no sign of his presence at the Bamber Fan Club since they fell out and the Williams-Thomas TV investigation died a death.

I think he woke up.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2020, 11:42:05 AM »
I think he woke up.

I don’t think he did Caroline - it’s possible he’s been ‘lurking’ ?

Around 50.00 here https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000nrl2/bbc-wales-investigates-the-clydach-murders-beyond-reasonable-doubt
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 11:44:09 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Caroline

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2020, 08:57:24 PM »
I don’t think he did Caroline - it’s possible he’s been ‘lurking’ ?

Around 50.00 here https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000nrl2/bbc-wales-investigates-the-clydach-murders-beyond-reasonable-doubt

He got pretty pissed off when he did the the last submissions because of all the BS that Bamber wanted him to mention. Probably the stuff they're submitting now.