Author Topic: Simon McKay radio interview.  (Read 14063 times)

Offline Claudia

Simon McKay radio interview.
« on: March 08, 2012, 09:47:31 PM »
Simon McKay has given an interview to the BBc today about the Bamber case.  Is this ethical I ask?

Jeremy Bamber was locked up for life for murdering his parents, sister and two nephews 27 years ago, but his lawyer believes he has uncovered new evidence suggesting he is innocent. The Criminal Cases Review Commission will announce in the next few weeks whether it is referring the case back to the Court of Appeal. Home Affairs correspondent Danny Shaw reports.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/listen_again/default.stm

Offline Claudia

Re: Simon McKay radio interview.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 09:51:56 PM »
Here is the actual interview.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/b006qj9z/console

Go to 1.22 mins

Offline John

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 09:57:44 PM »
McKay says that the conviction may be unsafe, he does not say Bamber is innocent!  Apparently he knows more about Sheila Caffell than Colin Caffell, what a load of crap.  He refers to Sheila as being acutely mentally ill.  Could such a tiny girl so afflicted suddenly gain the knowledge to use a rifle and overpower her much taller stronger father? 

Does anyone get the sense that McKay has been hoodwinked by the master now?

Woffnden on the other hand can see the wood and the trees. He has Bamber sussed like the rest of us! He believes that Bamber is using his mental strength and charisma to garner support and has played the system. He says that other genuine miscarriage of justices cases are being ignored because of the bamber case.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 10:14:29 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

lucy70

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 10:06:33 PM »
McKay says that the conviction may be unsafe, he does not say Bamber is innocent!  Apparently he knows more about Sheila Caffell than Colin Caffell, what a load of crap.  He refers to Sheila as being acutely mentally ill.  Can people so afflicted suddenly gain the knowledge to use a rifle and overpower her much taller stronger father? 

Not at all John..............think he knows exactly what he's doing.

Offline John

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 10:16:02 PM »
McKay says that the conviction may be unsafe, he does not say Bamber is innocent!  Apparently he knows more about Sheila Caffell than Colin Caffell, what a load of crap.  He refers to Sheila as being acutely mentally ill.  Can people so afflicted suddenly gain the knowledge to use a rifle and overpower her much taller stronger father? 

Do you think McKay is working for Bamber or for himself?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 10:17:58 PM »
I can't hear the article in Luxrmbourg .... does McKay say MAY be unsafe John? Doesn't sound too positive to me?

lucy70

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 10:25:34 PM »

Do you think McKay is working for Bamber or for himself?

For himself of course
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 10:41:49 PM by John »

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2012, 10:34:22 PM »
Oh I have heard it now. Bob Woffinden sounded more impressive than Bamber .... I liked his wood for the trees analogy. BW is a good honest man ...  admitting that after reflection he was wrong to ever have supported Bamber.

NB: Mods this thread should be in the Bamber case section .... not the Bamber forum section. It has nowt to do with Tesko Tower muppets. Ta.

Offline John

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2012, 10:44:29 PM »
Oh I have heard it now. Bob Woffinden sounded more impressive than Bamber .... I liked his wood for the trees analogy. BW is a good honest man ...  admitting that after reflection he was wrong to ever have supported Bamber.

NB: Mods this thread should be in the Bamber case section .... not the Bamber forum section. It has nowt to do with Tesko Tower muppets. Ta.

Topic moved to the Bamber board.

McKay certainly gets some mileage on the Clegg case but has he done anything worthwhile since then?

Offline John

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2012, 10:49:53 PM »
I believe McKay knows dam well that Bamber is guilty but wants to have a go just in case.  That is how these lawyers work, they don't give a toss whether someone is guilty or innocent.  Actually, I will take that one step further and tell you what my lawyers told me on more than one occasion. 

The courts are not concerned with guilt or innocence, they are only concerned with what appears to be right in the public interest.

Offline puglove

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2012, 10:52:39 PM »
Here we have Woffinden and Mckay, both intelligent people, supporting or having supported Bamber.

Then go to the other end of the spectrum, ie plankton, there we have preece and tesko  8)-)))

Bloody hell, that will teach me to go to Crufts, I've missed all the action. So Mike has finally spontaneously combusted? That's been coming for a while, I expect Mertol will blame it on the solar flares, or whatever. And Andi, Vic and Hartley have all been banned? What on earth did they all do? And Jackie thinks I'm a vile, drunken bitch? (oh, hang on, I knew that bit already.) What a day!! What I don't understand is if Jackie despises this forum, and me in particular, so much why is she over here every 5 minutes? Because we all know she is.   8((()*/
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2012, 10:58:47 PM »
She cant help herself Shona, she likes to be center of attention.

Offline puglove

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2012, 11:01:47 PM »
She cant help herself Shona, she likes to be center of attention.

True. Poor old sod. But I hear that she's got it in for Steph, too? What has Steph ever done to her? Why does she have to be so hateful to everyone that she's jealous of?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2012, 11:07:05 PM »
How did you get on at Crufts Shona TheMagnificent .... best of breed I would say.
Of course I meant yr pugs and not you personally!  8)-)))

Offline puglove

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2012, 11:09:09 PM »
How did you get on at Crufts Shona TheMagnificent .... best of breed I would say.
Of course I meant yr pugs and not you personally!  8)-)))

I came second in vile, drunken bitch, and had a lovely day, thank you!! A bit knackered now, this is the first time I've sat down all day.