Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 592835 times)

Offline nina

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #225 on: July 03, 2017, 03:34:30 PM »
Hey lighten up a bit Nine.

So what about the parts of VT's story that he was home at 9.29, I mean could you say 'I was home this morning at 9.29 am', that is just not feasible. We would say around 9.20-25'ish something along those lines IMO

Car running for 20 mins to warm up, feasible IMO.

Back in 2010 there was funnily enough not any CCTV that could capture VT's journey from Canynge Rd to ASDA and from ASDA to L/Lane, funny that eh? It may of course have changed by now, Bristol being one of the most populated cities with CCTV and it still didn't manage to capture a shot of VT, apart from Park St if that car was his.

I also wouldn't take the times from A to B from Google maps as so, and an 'ish to every time.

Offline [...]

« Reply #226 on: July 03, 2017, 03:46:59 PM »
Your posting style is yours and yours alone, don't believe I've ever commented on it. Mine is as if we were face to face. I'm posting as I think and talk.

You are the font of knowledge re: VT. (IMO)

I'm not going dutch until I have seen my dutch friend probably next Saturday, or until you and I have known each other longer!

Apart from the grey car % I can imagine that he could make the rest of the searches. As I said we were not in VT's head that day/night, thank god.

You did make me laugh.... Good luck with your Dutch friend.....  8)--))

Well I suppose re Dr Vincent Tabak is a complement... But I'm sure there are other who know as much if not more than me....

And as far as the rest of the searches.... They could and I have applied them to CJ.... Because i do not believe the searches either personally....

Put Dr Vincent Tabak out of your mind for one moment.... And look at the searches that were done in what they say in relation to this case... And go back to 30th December 2010... When the world and his sheep dog were ready to string CJ up by the proverbials... And just as a little exercise... Put CJ's name in place of Dr Vincent Tabak name for the searches.... And you will find they actually fit him better with what they were saying about him at the time....

But I have apologised to CJ for my use of his name or should I say initials in this way.... Which again i will do...

Because between the 30th December 2010 and the 3rd January 2011... There are "NO" searches made... extremley odd for a Dutchman intent on following every aspect of this case ....   But for CJ who was in custody on the 30th December 2010 and then released at the begining of January 2011... You could also see how they would fit him quite nicely....

Melanine Hall... 1996... Dr Vincent Tabak was 18 years old living in Holland...

So I believe to make the searches fit Dr Vincent Tabak... they through in a little bit of Dutch.... To make it appear the searches were his... But of course they had too little Dutch in his searches and emails to friends in Holland... And No Translator in court to independantly verify the translation of the Dutch language .....

So NO... I do not believe that the searches were Dr Vincent Tabak's or CJ's... Or anyone else for that matter.... but that is just My Opinion....

If these searches were truly Dr Vincent Tabak's... lets get the Laptops independently analysed .... Oh No I forgot...

It's Tanja Love again... and not Dr Vincent Tabaks' girlfriend... Wee Tanja couldn't retrieve all of the data on Dr Vincent Tabak's laptop's... could you Tanja Love.... So didn't you explain to the nice ladies and gentlemen sat as the Jury.. That your slideshow showed some of Dr Vincent Tabak's Internet searches ...But some of the searches could NOT be retrieved......

Now what button did you press there Tanja my love????? "Delete" ???? Or did you just get the blue screen of death .... It's a perfectly good question... I'd like a perfectly good answer please.... In fact you could pop around for a coffee and show me how you did it... I'd be so interested in seeing your technique....

Don't you just hate it when the blue screen of death appears when your in the middle of something... A bit like an itch that won't got away.... And I am not going away either.... So around around around we go... And hopefully this time I will see soon Dr Vincent Tabak's name all over the papers.... But this time it's because they will release him...

Offline nina

« Reply #227 on: July 03, 2017, 04:03:27 PM »
Glad I made you laugh,  little humour can go a long way.

Okay so you don't believe that the searches were done by VT or CJ (who by the way I know, not as a friend but as one that says hello in the street and has a quick natter) Why bring Tanja into the mix? I realise why, she had use of the laptop but you are surely not suggesting that she had anything to do with Joanna's murder?

M Hall, don't know why you keep bringing this murder into a 2010 murder. Neither VT nor CJ had anything to do with this murder.

Offline nina

« Reply #228 on: July 03, 2017, 04:33:45 PM »
I've been reading some of Sally R's comments on this trial. Firstly she doesn't come across as a professional lawyer, member of ...... to me. It really is like reading something you or I would have written.

She also had VT at the bottom of Constitution Hill (will have to look up the page). Don't know what day, just that he was on his bike and there was snow. Constitution Hill was used as the hill start in car tests many decades ago when I took mine. It's very narrow purely residential and winds as well as being a s*d of a steep hill.

It is also directly opposite the Hope & Anchor, the pub where Greg and Joanna had their last lunch together.

I'm not taking what this woman says as so, its like the McCann files, read what's not written. 

Offline [...]

« Reply #229 on: July 03, 2017, 04:34:34 PM »
Glad I made you laugh,  little humour can go a long way.

Okay so you don't believe that the searches were done by VT or CJ (who by the way I know, not as a friend but as one that says hello in the street and has a quick natter) Why bring Tanja into the mix? I realise why, she had use of the laptop but you are surely not suggesting that she had anything to do with Joanna's murder?

M Hall, don't know why you keep bringing this murder into a 2010 murder. Neither VT nor CJ had anything to do with this murder.

Firstly may I say... Say Hi to CJ... and ask him if he has a few moments to spare to come along and read this forum....

Tanja... who I am bringing into the Mix is ... Tanaj Nickson... The Computer Analyst... Or should I say... The Computer Pointer at a Slide show of the searches expert....

And not to be mixed up wit Tanja Morson... Dr Vincent Tabak's girlfriend who had nothing do do with any of this ... But would have been an excellent witness in Court....

Ok... Melanie Hall.. Is deliberatly in the searches.... If as I asked you to imagine about applying such searches to a person who is old enough to be a serial killer... That is where the Police were trying to lead the public into believing.... (IMO).. That is why they made all sorts of suggestions in The media about opening up The Glenis Caruthers Case... Or implying such an event was happening...  Hence the appearance of DCI  Gareth Bevan... posing with a pizza... The very same DCI Gareth Bevan who is part of The Melanie Hall inquiry team...who apparently had nothing to do with the Joanna Yeates case.... yet took it upon himself to show the world the pizza that apparently was Missing from said Flat....

And yes... Nina... neither Dr Vincent Tabak or CJ had anything to do with the Melanie Hall murder.... But lets just put aside Dr Vincent Tabak ... And look at what they could have done to CJ if he hadn't had the help and assistance from his friends and lawyers....

I'm sure the world would have been saying exactly the same about CJ... and how the Police had caught a Serial Killer.... And I might be here writing about CJ and not Dr Vincent Tabak.... because which ever way you look at this... This case has more holes than a sieve...

And they cannot really prove that Joanna Yeates was killed in her Flat.... They cannot really prove when she died ....

But maybe that 'Full DNA Profile they never found a match to on Joanna Yeates will start to yield some answers... Because the answers to my questions are not really getting answered.... And.. Karen Thomas... Phil Jones and Ann Reddrop who is enjoying Channel Island life.... would love to come on here and start answering them....

Trouble is Ann.... Island are very small... especially the channel islands...  maybe you should perch yourself on Lihou
 now that could be your island of choice... But if I remember correctly... It only really becomes an Island when the tide comes in.... Maybe you could caution a few Gulls who happen to stop there on their way to Sark or even Herm... Now I'm sure you don't need a Lor's for that... But a few Guernsey Coppers may help you with your arrest... Or show you your way back to the main land..... Are you still in Jersey Ann?? The Islands are beautiful... 

Offline nina

« Reply #230 on: July 03, 2017, 05:09:29 PM »
I did say that I was NOT a friend of Chris Jefferies just a stop in the street and have a chat with person. If you could see what this has done to this man ...... I knew the man in the papers, multi coloured hair etc., the papers called him weird. He loved the Clifton Village community and well the whole air of the place. I last talked to him in the autumn of 2010 when I signed a petition to stop junkies and drunks using a house opposite the Clifton Primary school.

Since this has all kicked off I raise my hand to him in an acknowledgement gesture and that's all. Why? Because you can see the walls come up before you even open your mouth. He only talks in the Village to ask for whatever he is buying. Shame on all concerned, he was what was called a Character in the Village, not any more though.

So sorry but no, I will not be asking him to take a look at this forum.

Offline nina

« Reply #231 on: July 03, 2017, 05:14:41 PM »
Thanks for putting me right on Tanja and Tanaj, I will try not to mix them up in future.

Offline [...]

« Reply #232 on: July 03, 2017, 05:25:42 PM »
I did say that I was NOT a friend of Chris Jefferies just a stop in the street and have a chat with person. If you could see what this has done to this man ...... I knew the man in the papers, multi coloured hair etc., the papers called him weird. He loved the Clifton Village community and well the whole air of the place. I last talked to him in the autumn of 2010 when I signed a petition to stop junkies and drunks using a house opposite the Clifton Primary school.

Since this has all kicked off I raise my hand to him in an acknowledgement gesture and that's all. Why? Because you can see the walls come up before you even open your mouth. He only talks in the Village to ask for whatever he is buying. Shame on all concerned, he was what was called a Character in the Village, not any more though.

I can completely understand where you are coming from Nina... What happened to CJ was shocking... His life changed forever... His carefree existence gone... He's having to reform to what people call the Norm so that they would take him seriously, and not allowing for his diverse ways to be expressed without ridicule or confrontation...

It is shocking what the media can do to a person... And tell as many untruths as they want to without consequences..

Well Maybe not ask him.... I was being a but tongue in cheek actually... But I hadn't regarded what he might want to say or not... But I'm sure he had an opinion on Dr Vincent Tabak... And I bet it is nothing like what the media portrayed him as also....

I'm sure leonora would like to ask him a few question if it was an option....

So I plod back on with not having any People who were Witness's reading this forum or anyone who has the ability to change things and question just like I have done... And keep on typing away in the vain hope that someone's 'Alarm Bells" start ringing and they go...... "What a minute"... that didn't actually happen like that... And put their Two Penenth into our chats...  And hopefully reveal the Truth that should be out there for ALL... to see.....

Offline [...]

« Reply #233 on: July 03, 2017, 05:27:52 PM »

I actually did ask him in a roundabout way... He knows I contacted him (I believe )... Maybe I peaked his Interest...  ?{)(**

Offline [...]

« Reply #234 on: July 03, 2017, 05:47:56 PM »
Hey lighten up a bit Nine.

So what about the parts of VT's story that he was home at 9.29, I mean could you say 'I was home this morning at 9.29 am', that is just not feasible. We would say around 9.20-25'ish something along those lines IMO

Car running for 20 mins to warm up, feasible IMO.

Back in 2010 there was funnily enough not any CCTV that could capture VT's journey from Canynge Rd to ASDA and from ASDA to L/Lane, funny that eh? It may of course have changed by now, Bristol being one of the most populated cities with CCTV and it still didn't manage to capture a shot of VT, apart from Park St if that car was his.

I also wouldn't take the times from A to B from Google maps as so, and an 'ish to every time.

It was the Defences timeline that Dr Vincent Tabak was in his Flat till 9:29pm on Friday 17th December 2010 ...

And I agree how funny it is that the CCTV's around Bristol and Surrounding area's struggled to capture Dr Vincent Tabak on Friday 17th December 2010... Even the ASDA CarPark didn't manage to capture his arrival or departure....

And apart from the image they say is him on Park Street on Saturday 18th December 2010... When I believe he is slightly lost on his way to Pick up Tanja Morson his girlfriend from her Christmas function... And not him trying to find a place to dump Joanna Yeates as has been implied in some of the media at the time....  There is No Footage on CCTV of Dr Vincent Tabak's movements.... Not even cycling up Constitutional Hill.... !!

Offline nina

« Reply #235 on: July 03, 2017, 05:48:19 PM »
That's okay Nine, quite honestly if I could get away with it I would love to ask him some questions too, but I can't invade another person's space, shame though!

Don't sound so dispondent though someone might hear you. If you really want to prove his innocence why not write to him? I know mrswuh has written but one more can't harm can it?

Offline [...]

« Reply #236 on: July 03, 2017, 05:58:48 PM »
That's okay Nine, quite honestly if I could get away with it I would love to ask him some questions too, but I can't invade another person's space, shame though!

Don't sound so dispondent though someone might hear you. If you really want to prove his innocence why not write to him? I know mrswuh has written but one more can't harm can it?

Well mrswah... didn't get anywhere with that did she... So me writing to him is not going to make any difference if the Prison Location Service are playing Silly B***ers... and not even allowing anyone to know which Prison he is now located in..now is it....

As for CJ... I didn't invade his space... I just gave him a pointer and hoped he would look... Nothing to loose really for either of us.. I would say...  8)--))

And yes... I do get dispondent sometimes...  But another day and another avenue for me to check... And before you know it I think I have found the answer and feel like I may be getting somewhere...  So yes.... lets hope someone is looking at this... And maybe someone can hear me Shouting !!!!!

Offline nina

« Reply #237 on: July 03, 2017, 06:14:53 PM »
Okay so maybe VT does not want to be contacted, not so much the PLS playing silly bu**ers. Would they tell people like mrswah that VT doesn't want contact?  How about asking the CPU to take another look, a million to one that they will even think about doing it I agree, but if you believe that much do something.

Chris Jefferies didn't return to his flat after being released though I do expect he will have had his mail forwarded.

Offline [...]

« Reply #238 on: July 03, 2017, 06:21:04 PM »
Okay so maybe VT does not want to be contacted, not so much the PLS playing silly bu**ers. Would they tell people like mrswah that VT doesn't want contact?  How about asking the CPU to take another look, a million to one that they will even think about doing it I agree, but if you believe that much do something.

Chris Jefferies didn't return to his flat after being released though I do expect he will have had his mail forwarded.

The CPU ???? Doesn't that stand for "Central Processing Unit" in Computers???  What have I missed ???

Offline nina

« Reply #239 on: July 03, 2017, 06:21:53 PM »
It was the Defences timeline that Dr Vincent Tabak was in his Flat till 9:29pm on Friday 17th December 2010 ...

And I agree how funny it is that the CCTV's around Bristol and Surrounding area's struggled to capture Dr Vincent Tabak on Friday 17th December 2010... Even the ASDA CarPark didn't manage to capture his arrival or departure....

And apart from the image they say is him on Park Street on Saturday 18th December 2010... When I believe he is slightly lost on his way to Pick up Tanja Morson his girlfriend from her Christmas function... And not him trying to find a place to dump Joanna Yeates as has been implied in some of the media at the time....  There is No Footage on CCTV of Dr Vincent Tabak's movements.... Not even cycling up Constitutional Hill.... !!

Park street is virtually a straight road so I don't think he was lost.