Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 597746 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #3330 on: March 05, 2019, 11:09:27 PM »
THE CCTV ISN'T RELEVANT BECAUSE HE'S NOT SAYING HE WASN'T THERE!!!!!! He confessed to killing her so why would they need the CCTV footage at his trial?  No one needs to show YOU anything, the trial wasn't for YOUR peace of mind! You're asking questions that aren't relevant that's why you can't find an answer!

The CCTV is relevant..... whether I see it or not... It proves whether or not Joanna Yeates actually reached home... And I'll repeat, Colin Port said at the Leveson...

411111: The investigation team reported on the full movements of Ms
Yeates as seen on CCTV from the Ram Public House to the last sighting at
the Hop House CCTV

Full movements as seen on CCTV.....  From the Ram Pub to the last sighting at The Hop house... 

Vital CCTV.... did Joanna yeates actually ever reach home?? According to the last CCTV sighting .....NO!!!

DS Mark Saunders doesn't mention her being on the CCTV he's sees either.... !

Making it impossible for Dr Vincent Tabak to have killed Joanna Yeates in her Flat....  in Friday 17th December 2010... He can't have seen her as he passed the kitchen window, if she didn't ever arrive home!

https://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20140122184118/http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Witness-Statement-of-Chief-Constable-Colin-Port.pdf

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3331 on: March 06, 2019, 01:16:29 AM »
The CCTV is relevant..... whether I see it or not... It proves whether or not Joanna Yeates actually reached home... And I'll repeat, Colin Port said at the Leveson...

Full movements as seen on CCTV.....  From the Ram Pub to the last sighting at The Hop house... 

Vital CCTV.... did Joanna yeates actually ever reach home?? According to the last CCTV sighting .....NO!!!

Making it impossible for Dr Vincent Tabak to have killed Joanna Yeates in her Flat....  in Friday 17th December 2010... He can't have seen her as he passed the kitchen window, if she didn't ever arrive home!

https://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20140122184118/http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Witness-Statement-of-Chief-Constable-Colin-Port.pdf

The proof that she reached home comes from Tabak who admitted to ending her life there! (JEEZ!!!!). There wasn't a question from the prosecution as to whether she reached home - it wasn't part of the trial and it wasn't part of the trial because of the confession!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 01:20:24 AM by Caroline »

Offline Myster

« Reply #3332 on: March 06, 2019, 04:31:00 AM »
Beware!!!  Conspiracy theorists are out in force on this thread.  I feel sorry for that poor dyke who's having all her holes plugged.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3333 on: March 06, 2019, 01:56:13 PM »
Beware!!!  Conspiracy theorists are out in force on this thread.  I feel sorry for that poor dyke who's having all her holes plugged.

I just don't understand how Nine can't see the obvious ............ it's OBVIOUS  @)(++(* @)(++(*
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 08:30:24 PM by Caroline »

Offline [...]

« Reply #3334 on: March 08, 2019, 01:47:34 PM »
I just don't understand how Nine can't see the obvious ............ it's OBVIOUS  @)(++(* @)(++(*

That it all doesn't add up??

From... https://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20140306184943/http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/transcript-of-Morning-Hearing-28-November-20111.txt

12   A.  Well, when I was released from custody, both the

13       solicitor who had represented me and friends with whom

14       I was staying outlined in very general terms the sort of

15       press coverage that there had been.  They did suggest

16       that it would probably be good for my psychological

17       health if I didn't, at least for the time being, read

18       any of that coverage since a great deal of it was so

19       defamatory. So it was -- I started to read some of the

20       coverage in detail only after I was asked to do so as

21       a result of the commencement of the libel action.

Who started the libel action for CJ??  Reading this the libel action started before CJ had even seen the media coverage...  Only conclusion I can come up with is someone started the libel proceedings... Question has to be whom??

I started to read some of the coverage in detail only after I was asked to do so as a result of the commencement of the libel action.

Unless I have read that wrong and I do not believe I have....  CJ only read some of the coverage AFTER he was asked to do so,... as a result of the commencement of the libel action...

Therefore in my mind the libel action had already commenced.... Now how was that even possible if CJ didn't set the libel action in motion himself????

Now there's a question!!

Alternatively.. he saw his picture and decided to take action.... which doesn't make sense.... In my mind it appears that the libel action started first... You would think that CJ would need to know the entire content of the articles before acting on whether they were libellous or not and in what context...!!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3335 on: March 08, 2019, 07:43:56 PM »
That it all doesn't add up??

From... https://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20140306184943/http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/transcript-of-Morning-Hearing-28-November-20111.txt

Who started the libel action for CJ??  Reading this the libel action started before CJ had even seen the media coverage...  Only conclusion I can come up with is someone started the libel proceedings... Question has to be whom??

I started to read some of the coverage in detail only after I was asked to do so as a result of the commencement of the libel action.

Unless I have read that wrong and I do not believe I have....  CJ only read some of the coverage AFTER he was asked to do so,... as a result of the commencement of the libel action...

Therefore in my mind the libel action had already commenced.... Now how was that even possible if CJ didn't set the libel action in motion himself????

Now there's a question!!

Alternatively.. he saw his picture and decided to take action.... which doesn't make sense.... In my mind it appears that the libel action started first... You would think that CJ would need to know the entire content of the articles before acting on whether they were libellous or not and in what context...!!

The answer to your question is actually IN the transcript you posted!

Offline [...]

« Reply #3336 on: March 13, 2019, 10:48:22 AM »
Dr Vincent Tabak,

* A man whom apparently was cunning, manipulative,

* A man whom had the presence of mind to take a sock and pizza box, evidence that he was apparently
   connected too....

* A man who left no finger prints at this crime scene or DNA...

* A man that apparently needed to remove a body to his own flat, to give him time to do whatever..

* A man who followed ever aspect of this case

* A man that left no signs of a struggle

* A Man who had been told by Joanna Yeates that Greg was away that weekend

* A Man who had great strength to move a dead body on his own several times

* A Man Who could or couldn't have worn gloves during this attack

* A Man who knew he had all weekend to disassociate himself from the crime scene

* A Man who carried on as normal

* A Man whom text for an alibi apparently

* A Man that didn't know the victim...

* A man who didn't raise suspicion with his girlfriend

* A Man who was a computer genius

* A Man that attacked for no reason his neighbour

* A Man that could have left Joanna Yeates in her Flat

* A Man whom was on CCTV as Adsa

I think about that... why move a body?? If Dr Vincent Tabak had no connection to Joanna Yeates, then what possible reason would he have to remove a body from a flat, to his flat then onto a grass verge in Longwood Lane, whist parties were taking place on that Friday 17th December 2010..

A busy road for people coming and going to said parties, both Canygne Road and Longwood Lane.. Where he could have been spotted at any time, also going to Asda so as to be seen when he didn't need too...

To be honest, all he needed to do was to knock on CJ's door and ask to borrow a cup of sugar.. CJ being home at the time would be able to say that Dr Vincent Tabak was in that evening...

All too elaborate for a man with no connection to the victim....

If as Dr Vincent Tabak said at trial, he knew that Greg was away that weekend, then why didn't  Dr Vincent Tabak remove Joanna Yeates coat, boots and Joanna Yeates rucksack??

The coat on the coat rack, apparently ends up on the floor... The Rucksack sat on the dining table in the front room, on the table that was next to the kitchen door...

Dr Vincent Tabak had no need to establish that Joanna Yeates had reached home, in fact I would imagine not having any items such as her Coat, boots and rucksack at home would leave the impression that Joanna Yeates may have gone away to friends... It may have been interpreted that she came home and went out again at some point..

If he is trying to make distance and time, then removing these items would be of more benefit to Dr Vincent Tabak, it would take the Police a lot longer to check anyone who may have been in contact with her, either through text or through social media or simply someone who knocked on her door and invited her out.... ...

Her mobile phone in her pocket would not be in the flat, therefore the reporting of her Missing would have happened a lot later, as she was an independent woman with no responsibilities..

Dr Vincent Tabak had no need to show that Joanna Yeates reached home, it would be better for him if she hadn't... The Police would not have concentrated on that building.. The would have no need to search that building... They would have no need to take statements from the tenants of that building....

The killer wants to distance himself from this crime... Why wouldn't he remove all evidence of her returning home apart from a sock and a pizza??

If Joanna Yeates hasn't reached home, the search for her stretches far and wide, which if a cunning an manipulative killer knows that, he would make sure it was more difficult for the Police to start looking...

Why didn't Dr Vincent Tabak remove Joanna Yeates coat , boots and rucksack from the Flat? He would have been away by the time the Police felt the need to ask him questions...

He was happy to lock Bernard into the flat... A dirty cat tray, he could have simply left the cat outside .. The cat may have disappeared, but that shouldn't have worried him... On Greg's return a Cat tray would have been clean, a house having no evidence of where Joanna Yeates may have gone... visiting friends etc... Or maybe Joanna Yeates could have taken Bernard to a friend to look after, she must have made arrangements for Bernard for when she was due to be away visiting her parents for christmas....

She wasn't good at answering her phone, so even if he rang nothing would be any different... She may have been annoyed he went to Sheffield, anything is possible...

It has been said many times before that the items could have been returned by the killer, to make it appear that Joanna Yeates arrived home... But that doesn't need to be useful for Dr Vincent Tabak...

Yes....  she could have arrived home, and Yes she could have left again, visiting anyone at all....

Again I'll ask, why therefore didn't Dr Vincent Tabak remove basic items like her coat, boots and rucksack from the house to make it look like she had gone out? Him knowing that Greg was away for the weekend... He wasn't to know what type of relationship Joanna and Greg had... It could have been good it could have been bad, they could have had an open relationship for all he knew... So removing items that gives an impression she has left for what ever reason, gives him more time available if, the Police check the people closest to the victim first...

It is only the mobile phone ringing in the pocket of Joanna Yeates coat that, alarm bells ring for Greg...

It has never made any sense to me why Dr Vincent Tabak would remove Joanna Yeates from her Flat... If it was to create time and distance, then the above mentioned items should have gone with her....  Otherwise he might as well have left her in her own flat, instead of carrying her to his flat and having her there for half an hour or so lying on the floor, then putting her into the boot of his car, where copious amounts of DNA could be transferred to any of these locations...

There is no advantage in Dr Vincent Tabak removing Joanna Yeates from her Flat... He apparently knows that Greg is away all weekend, so he has plenty of time to get himself together, plenty of time to distance himself...

Taking all the items I have stated with him and dumping those items in various locations.... The quarry for instance, would have slowed things down... There would be no-one knocking on the door of the flats, as there first port of call would be any of Joanna Yeates friends and colleagues, asking if they had seen or heard anything from her...

Dr Vincent Tabak therefore would be the last person anyone suspected...

Ann Reddrop stated he was cunning and manipulative... Well based on what he apparently did I would say stupid...

I am still convinced that a person who knew Joanna Yeates strangled her, a person leaving items at her home, so that the Police would start looking for her immediately... A person creating a scene that made her parents believe that she had been abducted...

If her, coat, mobile phone and boots had not been left behind in the flat, would the Police have conducted this inquiry differently, would they have left 48 hours after she was reported Missing before they reviewed what they knew... Would as many Policemen connected to various unsolved murder cases be involved in appeals??

Would they have arrived at Canygne Road within hours of her disappearance??

So if Dr Vincent Tabak is this cunning man trying to keep one step ahead of this investigation, why didn't he remove her boots , coat and rucksack at the same time as he removed the Pizza and sock?? 

Because that would have put a spanner in the works, that would make it a little more difficult for those investigation what essentially was a Missing persons inquiry, that would give a Dutchman, more time to create an alibi for the whole of that weekend...

* Monday 20th December 1:00am Joanna Yeates is reported Missing

* Wednesday 22nd December 2010 at 1:00am 48 hours later

After this time the Police start to check her possible whereabouts, then the questions start, by the 24th December 2010 Dr Vincent Tabak is in Cambridge

It makes no sense that Dr Vincent Tabak would take a Pizza and a sock, ( some say for a trophy), and not take anything else that suggested that Joanna Yeates was at home that weekend ...

Another thought... He may have known that Greg was away that weekend, according to the story on the stand.. but what was to say that Joanna Yeates wasn't expecting any visitors that weekend??  What was to say that she hadn't arranged to meet someone on the Saturday the 18th December 2010 for instance??

Lets say a friend had arranged to come over to stay because Joanna Yeates was going to be on her own as Greg was away, and when they arrived at the flat there was no answer... they rang her phone and no answer.... Wouldn't the next person they may ring be Greg??  Couldn't the alarm be have been raised earlier??  It was possible, Dr Vincent Tabak wasn't to know...

Of course I am not saying that was the case, but it could have been, so Dr Vincent Tabak taking a body out of a Flat was even more risky for him, as anyone at anytime may have turned up to stay with Joanna Yeates that weekend...

There is absolutely no reason or advantage for Dr Vincent Tabak to remove Joanna Yeates from her flat... No reason or advantage to take her to his Flat... no reason or advantage to hide her under leaves and snow on Longwood Lane.... And no reason or advantage to put her into the boot of his car...

Dr Vincent Tabak would have needed to know Joanna Yeates extremely well, to know she was staying at home alone all weekend, and that no-one would visit... not even her parents at that time...  Otherwise it is far too risky to even attempt to move her from the flat, and as a stranger would have left her in situ..(imo)

The Pizza... The cider on the side, why not take the cider? if Joanna Yeates is attacked as soon as she returns home, then why not take the cider as well? How was the Dr Vincent Tabak to know that she bought them that evening? She could have got the Pizza out of the fridge ready to cook, opened cider she already had.. Dr Vincent Tabak could not have had any knowledge as to when Joanna Yeates purchased said Pizza and Cider ....

He didn't need to remove the Pizza... he could have wiped the box down to remove finger prints, or not, seeing as there were none of his finger prints in the flat after such a violent attack, why would a Pizza box be any different....

I feel that the killer didn't know that Joanna Yeates bought the cider that evening, they knew she purchased a Pizza, I believe it was the receipt that showed that it had been purchased, but if the killer only saw one receipt and not any other, then they wouldn't feel the need to remove the cider or anything else...

The Flat always seems staged to me... And I believe it was... But Dr Vincent Tabak has no need to stage the flat, he has no need to remove anything, he has no need to take Joanna Yeates from her Flat....  He could have just closed the door behind him, using the time he had to clean it down, before going to Asda no need to be therefore on Longwood Lane.. Straight to Asda, then straight home

Dr Vincent Tabak's story on the stand was just that... A story.... A story that anyone could have cobbled together with the information available in the news media and social media of the time....

So why does everyone accept it as true???

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3337 on: March 13, 2019, 09:11:47 PM »
Dr Vincent Tabak,

* A man whom apparently was cunning, manipulative,

* A man whom had the presence of mind to take a sock and pizza box, evidence that he was apparently
   connected too....

* A man who left no finger prints at this crime scene or DNA...

* A man that apparently needed to remove a body to his own flat, to give him time to do whatever..

* A man who followed ever aspect of this case

* A man that left no signs of a struggle

* A Man who had been told by Joanna Yeates that Greg was away that weekend

* A Man who had great strength to move a dead body on his own several times

* A Man Who could or couldn't have worn gloves during this attack

* A Man who knew he had all weekend to disassociate himself from the crime scene

* A Man who carried on as normal

* A Man whom text for an alibi apparently

* A Man that didn't know the victim...

* A man who didn't raise suspicion with his girlfriend

* A Man who was a computer genius

* A Man that attacked for no reason his neighbour

* A Man that could have left Joanna Yeates in her Flat

* A Man whom was on CCTV as Adsa

I think about that... why move a body?? If Dr Vincent Tabak had no connection to Joanna Yeates, then what possible reason would he have to remove a body from a flat, to his flat then onto a grass verge in Longwood Lane, whist parties were taking place on that Friday 17th December 2010..

A busy road for people coming and going to said parties, both Canygne Road and Longwood Lane.. Where he could have been spotted at any time, also going to Asda so as to be seen when he didn't need too...

To be honest, all he needed to do was to knock on CJ's door and ask to borrow a cup of sugar.. CJ being home at the time would be able to say that Dr Vincent Tabak was in that evening...

All too elaborate for a man with no connection to the victim....

If as Dr Vincent Tabak said at trial, he knew that Greg was away that weekend, then why didn't  Dr Vincent Tabak remove Joanna Yeates coat, boots and Joanna Yeates rucksack??

The coat on the coat rack, apparently ends up on the floor... The Rucksack sat on the dining table in the front room, on the table that was next to the kitchen door...

Dr Vincent Tabak had no need to establish that Joanna Yeates had reached home, in fact I would imagine not having any items such as her Coat, boots and rucksack at home would leave the impression that Joanna Yeates may have gone away to friends... It may have been interpreted that she came home and went out again at some point..

If he is trying to make distance and time, then removing these items would be of more benefit to Dr Vincent Tabak, it would take the Police a lot longer to check anyone who may have been in contact with her, either through text or through social media or simply someone who knocked on her door and invited her out.... ...

Her mobile phone in her pocket would not be in the flat, therefore the reporting of her Missing would have happened a lot later, as she was an independent woman with no responsibilities..

Dr Vincent Tabak had no need to show that Joanna Yeates reached home, it would be better for him if she hadn't... The Police would not have concentrated on that building.. The would have no need to search that building... They would have no need to take statements from the tenants of that building....

The killer wants to distance himself from this crime... Why wouldn't he remove all evidence of her returning home apart from a sock and a pizza??

If Joanna Yeates hasn't reached home, the search for her stretches far and wide, which if a cunning an manipulative killer knows that, he would make sure it was more difficult for the Police to start looking...

Why didn't Dr Vincent Tabak remove Joanna Yeates coat , boots and rucksack from the Flat? He would have been away by the time the Police felt the need to ask him questions...

He was happy to lock Bernard into the flat... A dirty cat tray, he could have simply left the cat outside .. The cat may have disappeared, but that shouldn't have worried him... On Greg's return a Cat tray would have been clean, a house having no evidence of where Joanna Yeates may have gone... visiting friends etc... Or maybe Joanna Yeates could have taken Bernard to a friend to look after, she must have made arrangements for Bernard for when she was due to be away visiting her parents for christmas....

She wasn't good at answering her phone, so even if he rang nothing would be any different... She may have been annoyed he went to Sheffield, anything is possible...

It has been said many times before that the items could have been returned by the killer, to make it appear that Joanna Yeates arrived home... But that doesn't need to be useful for Dr Vincent Tabak...

Yes....  she could have arrived home, and Yes she could have left again, visiting anyone at all....

Again I'll ask, why therefore didn't Dr Vincent Tabak remove basic items like her coat, boots and rucksack from the house to make it look like she had gone out? Him knowing that Greg was away for the weekend... He wasn't to know what type of relationship Joanna and Greg had... It could have been good it could have been bad, they could have had an open relationship for all he knew... So removing items that gives an impression she has left for what ever reason, gives him more time available if, the Police check the people closest to the victim first...

It is only the mobile phone ringing in the pocket of Joanna Yeates coat that, alarm bells ring for Greg...

It has never made any sense to me why Dr Vincent Tabak would remove Joanna Yeates from her Flat... If it was to create time and distance, then the above mentioned items should have gone with her....  Otherwise he might as well have left her in her own flat, instead of carrying her to his flat and having her there for half an hour or so lying on the floor, then putting her into the boot of his car, where copious amounts of DNA could be transferred to any of these locations...

There is no advantage in Dr Vincent Tabak removing Joanna Yeates from her Flat... He apparently knows that Greg is away all weekend, so he has plenty of time to get himself together, plenty of time to distance himself...

Taking all the items I have stated with him and dumping those items in various locations.... The quarry for instance, would have slowed things down... There would be no-one knocking on the door of the flats, as there first port of call would be any of Joanna Yeates friends and colleagues, asking if they had seen or heard anything from her...

Dr Vincent Tabak therefore would be the last person anyone suspected...

Ann Reddrop stated he was cunning and manipulative... Well based on what he apparently did I would say stupid...

I am still convinced that a person who knew Joanna Yeates strangled her, a person leaving items at her home, so that the Police would start looking for her immediately... A person creating a scene that made her parents believe that she had been abducted...

If her, coat, mobile phone and boots had not been left behind in the flat, would the Police have conducted this inquiry differently, would they have left 48 hours after she was reported Missing before they reviewed what they knew... Would as many Policemen connected to various unsolved murder cases be involved in appeals??

Would they have arrived at Canygne Road within hours of her disappearance??

So if Dr Vincent Tabak is this cunning man trying to keep one step ahead of this investigation, why didn't he remove her boots , coat and rucksack at the same time as he removed the Pizza and sock?? 

Because that would have put a spanner in the works, that would make it a little more difficult for those investigation what essentially was a Missing persons inquiry, that would give a Dutchman, more time to create an alibi for the whole of that weekend...

* Monday 20th December 1:00am Joanna Yeates is reported Missing

* Wednesday 22nd December 2010 at 1:00am 48 hours later

After this time the Police start to check her possible whereabouts, then the questions start, by the 24th December 2010 Dr Vincent Tabak is in Cambridge

It makes no sense that Dr Vincent Tabak would take a Pizza and a sock, ( some say for a trophy), and not take anything else that suggested that Joanna Yeates was at home that weekend ...

Another thought... He may have known that Greg was away that weekend, according to the story on the stand.. but what was to say that Joanna Yeates wasn't expecting any visitors that weekend??  What was to say that she hadn't arranged to meet someone on the Saturday the 18th December 2010 for instance??

Lets say a friend had arranged to come over to stay because Joanna Yeates was going to be on her own as Greg was away, and when they arrived at the flat there was no answer... they rang her phone and no answer.... Wouldn't the next person they may ring be Greg??  Couldn't the alarm be have been raised earlier??  It was possible, Dr Vincent Tabak wasn't to know...

Of course I am not saying that was the case, but it could have been, so Dr Vincent Tabak taking a body out of a Flat was even more risky for him, as anyone at anytime may have turned up to stay with Joanna Yeates that weekend...

There is absolutely no reason or advantage for Dr Vincent Tabak to remove Joanna Yeates from her flat... No reason or advantage to take her to his Flat... no reason or advantage to hide her under leaves and snow on Longwood Lane.... And no reason or advantage to put her into the boot of his car...

Dr Vincent Tabak would have needed to know Joanna Yeates extremely well, to know she was staying at home alone all weekend, and that no-one would visit... not even her parents at that time...  Otherwise it is far too risky to even attempt to move her from the flat, and as a stranger would have left her in situ..(imo)

The Pizza... The cider on the side, why not take the cider? if Joanna Yeates is attacked as soon as she returns home, then why not take the cider as well? How was the Dr Vincent Tabak to know that she bought them that evening? She could have got the Pizza out of the fridge ready to cook, opened cider she already had.. Dr Vincent Tabak could not have had any knowledge as to when Joanna Yeates purchased said Pizza and Cider ....

He didn't need to remove the Pizza... he could have wiped the box down to remove finger prints, or not, seeing as there were none of his finger prints in the flat after such a violent attack, why would a Pizza box be any different....

I feel that the killer didn't know that Joanna Yeates bought the cider that evening, they knew she purchased a Pizza, I believe it was the receipt that showed that it had been purchased, but if the killer only saw one receipt and not any other, then they wouldn't feel the need to remove the cider or anything else...

The Flat always seems staged to me... And I believe it was... But Dr Vincent Tabak has no need to stage the flat, he has no need to remove anything, he has no need to take Joanna Yeates from her Flat....  He could have just closed the door behind him, using the time he had to clean it down, before going to Asda no need to be therefore on Longwood Lane.. Straight to Asda, then straight home

Dr Vincent Tabak's story on the stand was just that... A story.... A story that anyone could have cobbled together with the information available in the news media and social media of the time....

So why does everyone accept it as true???

There is every advantage! If her body was left at the flat, he would have been an immediate suspect! You just don't think things though!

Offline [...]

« Reply #3338 on: March 13, 2019, 09:30:47 PM »
There is every advantage! If her body was left at the flat, he would have been an immediate suspect! You just don't think things though!

Why? 

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3339 on: March 13, 2019, 09:39:29 PM »
Why?

Because he lived in the building!

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3340 on: March 14, 2019, 07:57:16 AM »

Because the Tesco receipt for the pizza was later discovered there, along with the coat she had been wearing that night, her mobile phone and keys shows she reached home that night.

From his own words

More than 10 months after killing his next door neighbour, Joanna Yeates, Vincent Tabak has given his first full public account of the moment he attacked her.

Tabak said he tried to kiss Yeates after she invited him into her flat and made a flirtatious remark. He insisted he had not meant to kill or seriously harm her, adding that he had only wanted to kiss her and was not planning to try to have sex with her.

The 33-year-old Dutch engineer denied that he had lifted Yeates's top or touched her breasts. He also said he had not been spying on her before the attack, which happened on 17 December last year.

He apologised for hiding Yeates's body on a country lane three miles from her flat, where it was found eight days later, on Christmas morning, and said he was sorry for putting Yeates's parents and her boyfriend, Greg Reardon, through "hell".

So she did return home and he did kill her in her own flat! 

Offline [...]

« Reply #3341 on: March 14, 2019, 10:45:27 AM »

Because the Tesco receipt for the pizza was later discovered there, along with the coat she had been wearing that night, her mobile phone and keys shows she reached home that night.

From his own words

More than 10 months after killing his next door neighbour, Joanna Yeates, Vincent Tabak has given his first full public account of the moment he attacked her.

Tabak said he tried to kiss Yeates after she invited him into her flat and made a flirtatious remark. He insisted he had not meant to kill or seriously harm her, adding that he had only wanted to kiss her and was not planning to try to have sex with her.

The 33-year-old Dutch engineer denied that he had lifted Yeates's top or touched her breasts. He also said he had not been spying on her before the attack, which happened on 17 December last year.

He apologised for hiding Yeates's body on a country lane three miles from her flat, where it was found eight days later, on Christmas morning, and said he was sorry for putting Yeates's parents and her boyfriend, Greg Reardon, through "hell".

So she did return home and he did kill her in her own flat!

Hi Real Justice and welcome to the thread...

I don't know how much of it you have read, but I believe the CCTV is conclusive evidence as to whether or not Joanna Yeates reached home... Anyone can admit to something that they did not do, the problem for that is the reason why...

A Tesco's receipt... Which one?? It appears the Police found one and as did The Yeates, A receipt... may I add, that as far as I know did not come to trial...

There were supposed to be other receipts which were only mentioned early on in the Missing person inquiry....

* What was on this receipt??
* Was it a genuine receipt??

I didn't realise it was possible to make receipts from anywhere, but found this website:

https://expressexpense.com/view-receipts.php?page=26

How long it has been possible to make receipts from varying shops/establishments etc I do not know.....

But after finding such a website, it made me question again this image..

The outlined handheld?? possibly?? behind the settee....

I wonder if it is for making receipts?

For an odd reason any gathered forensic materials didn't come to trial...  Someone admitting guilt is not good enough, if it is possible to prove otherwise..

The Flat is staged, you can see that, no way is it frozen in time, I don't know why everyone is tight lipped about this, most of the information relating to this crime is with the Police I would imagine, but I do not understand why it appears it wasn't investigated properly...

Putting this image up I have just spotted something, there appears to be a childs drawing (or a kids book) on the red book case sat on the pink folder... I have asked before did Joanna Yeates have a child? Or a related child that was with her??

With The Yeates believing that their daughter had been abducted on entering the flat and Mrs Yeates banging on car boots, I had questioned whether or not the something left behind was indeed a child??

It is unclear why The Yeates would believe their daughter had been abducted on entering a flat that Joanna Yeates boyfriend had been tidying up.. It cannot be her personal items (imo) as that has the ability to be explained..

Then I wonder who CJ saw at the Gate.... two to three people.... An odd expression, either it was 2 or 3... is that him trying to intimate that  the third person was a child??

The possibilities with this case are endless, and a man being on the stand telling us a story anyone following the case could tell, isn't proof of responsibility or anything else,... So why it was accepted is beyond me...

DS Mark Saunders and the CCTV are vital to this case, and I have explained what was stated at The Leveson about the CCTV and The HopHouse pub CCTV being the last known CCTV images of Joanna Yeates... even though those images are not clear to actually identify who is in them..

This case is odd..... It will forever be odd (imo)..  It's never made sense, someone close to the investigation knows something.... Thats for sure.... But what this is about  I still don't understand.... I believe this case needs looking at more closely... (imo)...

No-one should be satisfied with the way things stand.... (imo)

Hope you'll contribute some more Real justice...

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3342 on: March 14, 2019, 12:59:15 PM »
Can you actually believe this Justice?  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3343 on: March 14, 2019, 01:20:23 PM »
Can you actually believe this Justice?  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*
Hi Caroline, it’s left me a bit puzzled I must say, I can understand the argument about false confessions, but, when someone admits in court and demonstrates how they killed her, then 10months after apologises to having killed her, the fact that DNA from Tabak  was found on her body behind her knees and on her breasts, it was an open and shut case, the only argument he had was manslaughter and not murder, which thank god he got the latter.  *%87

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3344 on: March 14, 2019, 04:34:25 PM »
Hi Real Justice and welcome to the thread...

I don't know how much of it you have read, but I believe the CCTV is conclusive evidence as to whether or not Joanna Yeates reached home... Anyone can admit to something that they did not do, the problem for that is the reason why...

A Tesco's receipt... Which one?? It appears the Police found one and as did The Yeates, A receipt... may I add, that as far as I know did not come to trial...

There were supposed to be other receipts which were only mentioned early on in the Missing person inquiry....

* What was on this receipt??
* Was it a genuine receipt??

I didn't realise it was possible to make receipts from anywhere, but found this website:

https://expressexpense.com/view-receipts.php?page=26

How long it has been possible to make receipts from varying shops/establishments etc I do not know.....

But after finding such a website, it made me question again this image..

The outlined handheld?? possibly?? behind the settee....

I wonder if it is for making receipts?

For an odd reason any gathered forensic materials didn't come to trial...  Someone admitting guilt is not good enough, if it is possible to prove otherwise..

The Flat is staged, you can see that, no way is it frozen in time, I don't know why everyone is tight lipped about this, most of the information relating to this crime is with the Police I would imagine, but I do not understand why it appears it wasn't investigated properly...

Putting this image up I have just spotted something, there appears to be a childs drawing (or a kids book) on the red book case sat on the pink folder... I have asked before did Joanna Yeates have a child? Or a related child that was with her??

With The Yeates believing that their daughter had been abducted on entering the flat and Mrs Yeates banging on car boots, I had questioned whether or not the something left behind was indeed a child??

It is unclear why The Yeates would believe their daughter had been abducted on entering a flat that Joanna Yeates boyfriend had been tidying up.. It cannot be her personal items (imo) as that has the ability to be explained..

Then I wonder who CJ saw at the Gate.... two to three people.... An odd expression, either it was 2 or 3... is that him trying to intimate that  the third person was a child??

The possibilities with this case are endless, and a man being on the stand telling us a story anyone following the case could tell, isn't proof of responsibility or anything else,... So why it was accepted is beyond me...

DS Mark Saunders and the CCTV are vital to this case, and I have explained what was stated at The Leveson about the CCTV and The HopHouse pub CCTV being the last known CCTV images of Joanna Yeates... even though those images are not clear to actually identify who is in them..

This case is odd..... It will forever be odd (imo)..  It's never made sense, someone close to the investigation knows something.... Thats for sure.... But what this is about  I still don't understand.... I believe this case needs looking at more closely... (imo)...

No-one should be satisfied with the way things stand.... (imo)

Hope you'll contribute some more Real justice...
Thanks for that Nine of Nine, I don’t think there is a lot more to contribute, he knew the game was up the moment he found out DNA had been found on her,  telling the jury he wanted to kill himself and jump of a bridge and it will haunt him for the rest of his life for what he did, your right on one thing, I’m not satisfied how things stand, he should have carried out his threat and jumped off the bridge.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 04:56:20 PM by Real justice »