Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 239511 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #360 on: April 05, 2019, 06:14:19 PM »
‘You are my Madeleine, my only Madeleine.

“’You make me happy, when skies are grey.

“‘You’ll never know, dear, how much I love you.

“‘Please don’t take my Madeleine away.’” *%87 Is somebody takin da piss!
yes you, by the looks of it.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #361 on: April 05, 2019, 06:47:11 PM »
‘You are my Madeleine, my only Madeleine.

“’You make me happy, when skies are grey.

“‘You’ll never know, dear, how much I love you.

“‘Please don’t take my Madeleine away.’” *%87 Is somebody takin da piss!

Why has this post been allowed to stay... Why has the poster not been suspended

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #362 on: April 05, 2019, 06:53:20 PM »

Suspended for what?  Writing the word 'piss'?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #363 on: April 05, 2019, 07:05:00 PM »
I think the word 'belief' is more applicable to supporters than to sceptics.

Supporters have a core belief they all share imo; there is an explanation for Madeleines's disappearance which doesn't involve her parents or friends or woke and wandered.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #364 on: April 05, 2019, 07:08:40 PM »

If they are then anyone writing FFS should get the sane treatment. We know what those letters stand for, you know.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #365 on: April 05, 2019, 07:14:16 PM »
I think the word 'belief' is more applicable to supporters than to sceptics.

Supporters have a core belief they all share imo; there is an explanation for Madeleines's disappearance which doesn't involve her parents or friends or woke and wandered.

You don't seem to realise that your conclusions are based on beliefs.. But there are also some hard facts... Statements by both investigations.. And the fact there is no evidence the mccanns are being investigated

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #366 on: April 05, 2019, 08:02:46 PM »
You don't seem to realise that your conclusions are based on beliefs.. But there are also some hard facts... Statements by both investigations.. And the fact there is no evidence the mccanns are being investigated

And no evidence that anyone else is.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #367 on: April 05, 2019, 08:24:59 PM »

I have concluded that the McCann couple couldn't remember the words that their daughter uttered on 3rd May 2007. I reached that conclusion because they gave three different versions of her words. There's a cold hard fact for you.

Here's another. The PJ were accused of leaking Kate McCann's first statement to a journalist. It caused quite a stir when he reported what it said; that Madeleine told her parents that she and Sean woke up and cried on 2nd May. I don't know what document the journalist had, but it wasn't Kate McCann's first statement because that's not what she saud.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #368 on: April 05, 2019, 08:34:21 PM »
If they are then anyone writing FFS should get the sane treatment. We know what those letters stand for, you know.
Do you seriously think Davel was objecting to the word “piss”?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #369 on: April 05, 2019, 08:49:26 PM »
I have concluded that the McCann couple couldn't remember the words that their daughter uttered on 3rd May 2007. I reached that conclusion because they gave three different versions of her words. There's a cold hard fact for you.

Here's another. The PJ were accused of leaking Kate McCann's first statement to a journalist. It caused quite a stir when he reported what it said; that Madeleine told her parents that she and Sean woke up and cried on 2nd May. I don't know what document the journalist had, but it wasn't Kate McCann's first statement because that's not what she saud.

I actually lost all respect for you as someone who could evaluluate evidence when you claimed that smoking didn't cause lung cancer.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #370 on: April 05, 2019, 09:04:25 PM »
I actually lost all respect for you as someone who could evaluluate evidence when you claimed that smoking didn't cause lung cancer.

It's of no interest to me whether you respect my abilities or not. Aren't you going to refute my cold hard facts?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #371 on: April 05, 2019, 09:07:50 PM »
It's of no interest to me whether you respect my abilities or not. Aren't you going to refute my cold hard facts?

You don't have any hard cold facts... You just think you do..
If the deleted posts, were of any consequence the authorities would have acted on them

I dint think you realise, what cold hard facts are... Smoking causes lung cancer... Thats a cold hard fact...
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 09:24:31 PM by Davel »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #372 on: April 05, 2019, 09:22:47 PM »
No matter how you paint it, this behaviour is not natural when you have no idea whether your child is dead or with predators.

It’s interesting that this post has been changed twice by a moderator to remove the word predators and I have received a warning for reposting it. It appears that it is okay to suggest Madeleine is dead but not that she is with predators, even though it is not libellous or against forum rules. I will continue to repost it until it is fairly judged.

When you consider that much of the Netflix documentary was about Metodo3 and their research into the sex trafficking of children and its connection, or not,  to Madeleine’s disappearance, research I presume the parents supported, that it offends some mods to the point of deleting the same point is strange to say the least.

Gerry knew that paedophile gangs had taken Maddie & Kate too knew that "The f..king b........s" had taken her, immediately after the alarm had been raised. Indeed, I can't see how they could laugh, or even raise a smile while in possession of that certain knowledge.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #373 on: April 05, 2019, 09:34:40 PM »
You don't have any hard cold facts... You just think you do..
If the deleted posts, were of any consequence the authorities would have acted on them

I dint think you realise, what cold hard facts are... Smoking causes lung cancer... Thats a cold hard fact...

I smoked for 20 years & I don't have lung cancer.  ?>)()<

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #374 on: April 05, 2019, 09:36:48 PM »
Gerry knew that paedophile gangs had taken Maddie & Kate too knew that "The f....ing b......s" had taken her, immediately after the alarm had been raised. Indeed, I can't see how they could laugh, or even raise a smile while in possession of that certain knowledge.
Is you it your belief that no one whose child has disappeared without trace ever smiled or laughed again for the rest of their lives?