Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 242250 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #390 on: April 05, 2019, 10:17:22 PM »
No they don't. My identification is a closely guarded secret thank you very much.
You are identified as a sceptic..

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #391 on: April 05, 2019, 10:18:14 PM »
You weren't elected... Your posts identify  you..I'd say 12 squid an hour us more representative

Oh, do give over.  You aren't much fun are you.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #392 on: April 05, 2019, 10:19:20 PM »
You are identified as a sceptic..

For a minute there I thought you said I was septic.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #393 on: April 05, 2019, 10:19:52 PM »
I have concluded that the McCann couple couldn't remember the words that their daughter uttered on 3rd May 2007. I reached that conclusion because they gave three different versions of her words. There's a cold hard fact for you.

Where are the three different versions... Are you relying on the statements... We don't know how accurate, they are...

So your answer is just the same old mantra? OK. How did that journalist misread Kate McCann's first statement then? 
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #394 on: April 05, 2019, 10:20:12 PM »
I smoked for 20 years & I don't have lung cancer.  ?>)()<
I grew up in a tropical country, was exposed to equatorial sunrays for years without ever wearing suntan lotion and have never had skin cancer, therefore sun rays obviously don’t cause cancer.  8((()*/
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 10:23:12 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #395 on: April 05, 2019, 10:21:05 PM »
Oh, do give over.  You aren't much fun are you.

Lung cancer isn't much fun and it's a disgrace to try and pretend smoking isn't a cause if it... In fact it's more irresponsible  than leaving children in an unlocked apartment

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #396 on: April 05, 2019, 10:24:40 PM »
I grew up in a tropical country, was exposed to equatorial sunrays for years without ever wearing suntan lotion and have never had skin cancer, therefore sun rays obviously don’t cause cancer.  8((()*/

It's a pertinent  point because it shows that some posters dint understand what evidence is

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #397 on: April 05, 2019, 10:26:32 PM »
Yes... You seemed to have problems with me when I showed the link between smoking and lung cancer

Oh for God's sake.  I am eighty years old and have smoked for all of my adult life.  No.  It isn't a good idea.  But I haven't got Lung Cancer.  Or any other Cancer that you might want to blame on smoking.  Okay?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #398 on: April 05, 2019, 10:28:42 PM »
Precisely... You dont realize the significance of your statement... Would you discourage your children from smoking.. More children as they grow older will die an horrific death from smoking and the effects of smoking than Wil come to harm from being left alone in a holiday apartment

If you're so bothered you should have noticed the growing concern about traffic emmissons imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #399 on: April 05, 2019, 10:29:46 PM »
Oh for God's sake.  I am eighty years old and have smoked for all of my adult life.  No.  It isn't a good idea.  But I haven't got Lung Cancer.  Or any other Cancer that you might want to blame on smoking.  Okay?
Okay what... Smoking causes lung cancer and it's irresponsible to suggest it doesn't.. More irresponsible  than leaving the children in sn unlocked apartment.. I make no aplogy for my disgust at thosr who try to pretend smoking is acceptable

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #400 on: April 05, 2019, 10:31:19 PM »
If you're so bothered you should have noticed the growing concern about traffic emmissons imo.

I have noticed and that's why there us a movement yo electric cars.. Have you not noticed that

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #401 on: April 05, 2019, 10:32:02 PM »

I drive a Prius hybrid, low emissions, doing my bit for the environment. I think traffic emissions & cars on the whole are more deadly than ciggies  ?>)()<
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #402 on: April 05, 2019, 10:34:48 PM »
I drive a Prius hybrid, low emissions, doing my bit for the environment. I think traffic emissions & cars on the whole are more deadly than ciggies  ?>)()<
Doesn't matter what you think.. It's what the evidence says

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #403 on: April 05, 2019, 10:34:57 PM »
Crikey, it shows that most people on here don't understand genetics, epidemiology or statistics.

My very large extended family had many frequent smokers in it.  Not a single one died from lung cancer.  Our genetics are that we are prone to high blood pressure, so we die like flies from heart attacks, (my father), and strokes (my mother).

I have been around passive smoking for decades.  It won't kill me.  My focus is high blood pressure.  That will kill me.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #404 on: April 05, 2019, 10:36:17 PM »
So your answer is just the same old mantra? OK. How did that journalist misread Kate McCann's first statement then?
Which first statement... The ine in Portuguese.. We don't know how accurate thst is