Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 239606 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #510 on: April 07, 2019, 05:28:23 PM »
Try leaning out of a window and see how many fingerprints you leave? Anyway nothing about that in her statement. Looking out into the car park for Madeleine? Nope only running in the opposite direction for help.

The pity of it all is that you have had this conversation before with a genuinely impartial member when it came to interpreting the evidence ...

Snip
@Pathfinder thanks, her 5 fingerprints which you posted were not on the window handle, and not on any part of the aluminium, they were on the inside surface of the glass.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1868.msg192765#msg192765

Viewed from inside, it is the right half of the sliding window which was open.
Someone leaning out of that open window to look left and right, would place their right hand on the wall, and their left hand on the window.

The left palm would lean on the aluminium frame of the already opened sliding section of the window, and their left fingers, extending further, would leave fingerprints on the inside surface of the glass of that sliding section.

And that is exactly what the 5 fingerprints are - left fingers on the inside surface of the glass.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1868.msg192786#msg192786

I remember the discussion on that thread very well ... indeed I learned a lot from it.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #511 on: April 07, 2019, 05:42:12 PM »
again in your opinion....imo there is lots of evidence which rules out the parents...you dont seem to understand yhe difference between your opinion and facts.....so tahts a poor start

You say that there is lots of evidence that rules out the parents but you have consistently failed to provide any so forgive me if it cause me to think your opinion is based solely on faith....and that okay, just don’t pretend it’s based on anything else.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #512 on: April 07, 2019, 05:45:51 PM »
You say that there is lots of evidence that rules out the parents but you have consistently failed to provide any so forgive me if it cause me to think your opinion is based solely on faith....and that okay, just don’t pretend it’s based on anything else.

you can think what you like ...we had a whole thread on the subject....but dont accuse me of pretending...thats ad hom and against forum rules
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 05:50:06 PM by Davel »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #513 on: April 07, 2019, 05:50:46 PM »
you can think what you like ...we had a whole thraed on the subject....but dont accuse me of pretending...thats ad hom and against forum rules

You have given me no evidence of anything else so how can I think other than that you are pretending? Members lose all respect if they constantly prevaricate as you do.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #514 on: April 07, 2019, 05:55:06 PM »
You have given me no evidence of anything else so how can I think other than that you are pretending? Members lose all respect if they constantly prevaricate as you do.

Im not interested in respect from posters such as you........you are mistaken in most things ...imo...and you are mistaken if you think im pretending....misguided...mistaken ...is my opinion of you ...and I have zero respect for you...doesnt matter does it

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #515 on: April 07, 2019, 06:10:47 PM »
Im not interested in respect from posters such as you........you are mistaken in most things ...imo...and you are mistaken if you think im pretending....misguided...mistaken ...is my opinion of you ...and I have zero respect for you...doesnt matter does it

It’s not that I want to think you are pretending....it’s simply that you’ve given myself, and this forum, no other choice. You say that there is plenty of evidence, then when asked to supply that evidence you prevericate, insult and frankly act like a child. The forum rules state the cites must be supplied for claims yet you have consistently failed to provide any for your constant claim that there is evidence of an abduction. TBH I’d have thought you’d be champing at the bit to provide your evidence, imagine the joy you’d feel to shut us sceptics up, but no, not so much as a whisper of tangible proof.

So I’ll leave it there....but if you ever feel the need to claw back your credibility, don’t hesitate to let us know.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #516 on: April 07, 2019, 06:12:35 PM »
It’s not that I want to think you are pretending....it’s simply that you’ve given myself, and this forum, no other choice. You say that there is plenty of evidence, then when asked to supply that evidence you prevericate, insult and frankly act like a child. The forum rules state the cites must be supplied for claims yet you have consistently failed to provide any for your constant claim that there is evidence of an abduction. TBH I’d have thought you’d be champing at the bit to provide your evidence, imagine the joy you’d feel to shut us sceptics up, but no, not so much as a whisper of tangible proof.

So I’ll leave it there....but if you ever feel the need to claw back your credibility, don’t hesitate to let us know.
What a goading and insulting post.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #517 on: April 07, 2019, 06:15:25 PM »

Ive provided all the evidence that supports abduction...and theres lots on  a thread devoted to the topic..the rest of your post is the rambling insults of an idiot....imo...LOL
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 06:17:27 PM by Davel »

Offline jassi

« Reply #518 on: April 07, 2019, 06:17:10 PM »
What a goading and insulting post.

A frank exchange of views, I believe it's called   @)(++(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #519 on: April 07, 2019, 06:24:12 PM »
Ive provided all the evidence that supports abduction...and theres lots on  a thread devoted to the topic..the rest of your post is the rambling insults of an idiot....imo...LOL

Provide the link please.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #520 on: April 07, 2019, 06:30:00 PM »
Provide the link please.

do you not remember the thread...[deleted by moderator]?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 06:38:38 PM by Robittybob1 »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #521 on: April 07, 2019, 06:39:09 PM »
do you not remember the thread...its impossible to have a debate with posters who have such poor memories

As I said, prevarication.

Lest you forget, it’s against forum rules to claim something without a cite. Over to you.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #522 on: April 07, 2019, 06:41:36 PM »

to say i am pretending is ad hom and reported ...why was this post not removed

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #523 on: April 07, 2019, 06:42:31 PM »

why has rob left this post and edited mine

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #524 on: April 07, 2019, 06:44:57 PM »
As I said, prevarication.

Lest you forget, it’s against forum rules to claim something without a cite. Over to you.
Faithlilly.  Imagine if you can that Madeleine actually was abducted and that everything the McCanns said about that evening was true.  Then, the open window and shutter would indeed be evidence of an abduction would it not.  just because you choose not to believe them does not mean there is no evidence of abduction, only thst you have chosen to disregard it, just as you will disregard the obvious logic in this post.   @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly