Author Topic: Why do some think Vincent Tabak innocent?  (Read 36186 times)

Offline Myster

Re: Why do some think Vincent Tabak innocent?
« Reply #195 on: March 21, 2023, 07:20:28 AM »
I think Tabak should be shipped home asap to put his much-needed knowledge on the movement of people through buildings to good use, such as this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEyBMFxgD8g

Then this increasingly surreal, quite bonkers thread can be given the last rites.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #196 on: March 21, 2023, 07:36:16 AM »
Only Greg and the investigating officers know if the mortice lock was locked. Anything else is pure speculation.

A keyholder committing murder is hardly going to incriminate him or herself by locking a door after committing the crime knowing that the police would immediately suspect them. It's too preposterous for words imo.

Anyway, why are we still discussing this case? Tabak pled guilty so that's the end of it.
Not forgetting other evidence... such as Joanna's blood being found in the boot of Tabak's car, fibre evidence from both parties on each other's clothing, Tabak's DNA on Jo's body as well as 43 separate injuries caused when she resisted his advances whilst being strangled.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #197 on: March 21, 2023, 08:33:54 AM »
Not forgetting other evidence... such as Joanna's blood being found in the boot of Tabak's car, fibre evidence from both parties on each other's clothing, Tabak's DNA on Jo's body as well as 43 separate injuries caused when she resisted his advances whilst being strangled.
No doubt Tabsk’s supporters have [ censored word ]y explanations for all of the above.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Whiterose

« Reply #198 on: March 22, 2023, 01:26:33 AM »
"It's a locked flat" Greg Reardon

Joannas keys locked inside

Landlord arrested on suspicion of murder

Go figure

Offline Myster

« Reply #199 on: March 22, 2023, 06:21:53 AM »

Go figure
You seem utterly obsessed with GR, CJ and the locked door.   What's your beef with A&S Police?   Come on spit it out.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #200 on: March 22, 2023, 07:13:31 AM »

Go figure
It’s you who needs to “go figure” and tell us why in your opinion if the mortise was unlocked CJ (who had a set of keys for the apartment) would not have been arrested.  But you can’t answer this can you? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #201 on: March 22, 2023, 08:46:04 AM »
That's obviously a no. I don't recall any mention of the mortice lock being engaged.

VS makes a valid point, Vincent Tabak admitted the murder so cannot appeal his conviction which rather speaks for itself.

https://www.standard.co.uk/hp/front/i-killed-joanna-yeates-vincent-tabak-pleads-guilty-to-manslaughter-6398430.html

It is time members of his family accepted the fact that he strangled Joanna in cold blood before bundling her into the boot of his car and dumping her by the side of the road like a piece of trash.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2047394/Joanna-Yeates-killer-Vincent-Tabak-shopping-Asda-Jos-body-lay-car-boot.html

What makes you think Tabak's family have NOT accepted that he committed the crime?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #202 on: March 22, 2023, 08:57:13 AM »
As many of you know, I have always been interested in this case, and wondered whether VT was the guilty party, but , all these years later, I am concentrating  on other cases!

I don't accept that the door was necessarily locked in such a way that a key would have had to be used to lock it. I haven't seen any evidence of that being the case.

In addition, we just don't know whether Joanna and Greg had entrusted anyone with a spare key (acknowledging that CJ would have had one because it was his property).

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #203 on: March 22, 2023, 09:01:12 AM »
I think Tabak should be shipped home asap to put his much-needed knowledge on the movement of people through buildings to good use, such as this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEyBMFxgD8g

Then this increasingly surreal, quite bonkers thread can be given the last rites.

Bonkers thread indeed !!!  Some years ago, I put rather a lot of work into it!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #204 on: March 22, 2023, 09:03:08 AM »
It’s odd that this man who apparently didn’t commit the crime should say this in court during his trial.

“I am really sorry for being responsible for her death and I am sorry for putting her parents and Greg through a week of hell, not knowing where she was.’

Removing his glasses and wiping a tear from his eye, he went on: ‘I still can’t believe that I am capable of such an act – it will haunt me for the rest of my life, no matter what sentence I get.’

How do his supporters explain that one?

Offline Whiterose

« Reply #205 on: March 22, 2023, 06:22:37 PM »
Any statement analyst could see through such a statement

"I still can't believe that I am capable of such an act'

Vincent tabak himself doesn't believe what he is saying. He can't believe he is capable of such an act because he didn't do it.

His confession has been coerced through psychological torture in prison. He doesn't believe that he is capable of such an act therefore he doesn't believe that he is guilty.

Offline Myster

« Reply #206 on: March 22, 2023, 06:53:54 PM »
Psychological torture my A$$!... you're not only wasting your own time on here, but everyone else's.

Offline Myster

« Reply #207 on: March 22, 2023, 06:56:32 PM »
And completely ignoring all the other physical evidence.

Offline Whiterose

« Reply #208 on: March 23, 2023, 03:29:02 AM »
"Jo's boyfriend, Greg Reardon, made an appeal on December 22 for her to come home. "I desperately want her back – I thought we would be together forever," the heartbroken partner said."She was my future. This Christmas was going to be our first together. I was going to spend it with her family, which is always a big deal for a boyfriend. We were both really happy in our jobs – we worked together and that's how we met."

On December 22nd before joanna had been found dead Greg Reardon references her in the past tense. "She was my future" indicating that while joanna was still posted missing he implied she was dead.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 08:53:49 AM by John »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #209 on: March 23, 2023, 07:16:00 AM »
Any statement analyst could see through such a statement

"I still can't believe that I am capable of such an act'

Vincent tabak himself doesn't believe what he is saying. He can't believe he is capable of such an act because he didn't do it.

His confession has been coerced through psychological torture in prison. He doesn't believe that he is capable of such an act therefore he doesn't believe that he is guilty.
Does that mean every time anyone uses the phrase “I can’t believe I was so stupid” they actually mean they don’t think they were stupid at all?   He clearly does believe he’s guilty because he apologises for his actions.