Author Topic: Is The Tory Party Institutionally Racist....  (Read 60911 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Is The Tory Party Institutionally Racist....
« Reply #315 on: April 11, 2020, 09:10:28 PM »
It seems the vile creep Jeremy Bamber has united us.  Group Hug!!

As Jo Cox, that wonderful Labour politician said ‘ We are far more united than the things that divide us’.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #316 on: April 11, 2020, 10:30:09 PM »

Priti Patel is a rather ironic name for someone who looks like the back end of a bus.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #317 on: April 11, 2020, 11:13:06 PM »
Priti Patel is a rather ironic name for someone who looks like the back end of a bus.

It’s that unfortunate smirk of hers that grates.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #318 on: April 15, 2020, 08:12:14 PM »
It’s that unfortunate smirk of hers that grates.

The female version of Mandleson- best be careful you may be called out as a racist.

Oh no it's ok  you are on the left .
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #319 on: April 15, 2020, 11:39:53 PM »
The female version of Mandleson- best be careful you may be called out as a racist.

Oh no it's ok  you are on the left .

No it’s okay because I didn’t mention her colour.

Remember....if you said Diane Abbot couldn’t count, that wouldn’t be racist. If you said Diane Abbot couldn’t count because she’s black that would be racist.

Learn the lesson.

« Reply #320 on: April 26, 2020, 10:57:41 PM »
No it’s okay because I didn’t mention her colour.

Remember....if you said Diane Abbot couldn’t count, that wouldn’t be racist. If you said Diane Abbot couldn’t count because she’s black that would be racist.

Learn the lesson.

Fighting that educational bluff !

No,  that is NOT the way we [ censored word ]s move. we just have to disagree and we are racist,because it is a subliminal thought that the left can see.  which actually isn't really there at all.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #321 on: April 26, 2020, 11:11:22 PM »
Fighting that educational bluff !

No,  that is NOT the way we [ censored word ] move. we just have to disagree and we are racist,because it is a subliminal thought that the left can see.  which actually isn't really there at all.

When a racist talks it doesn’t take much guesswork to know they are a racist.

Good to have you back MTI...I was getting rather worried about you.

« Reply #322 on: April 26, 2020, 11:26:27 PM »

But you have to admit the race card gets played a lot by minorities in this country.

Yes, I do enjoy our debating.

I am a key worker, very busy!  and tired!   I should be in Russia next month for three week holiday!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #323 on: April 27, 2020, 12:15:26 AM »
But you have to admit the race card gets played a lot by minorities in this country.

Yes, I do enjoy our debating.

I am a key worker, very busy!  and tired!   I should be in Russia next month for three week holiday!

Never been but it’s on my to do list. I’ve always been fascinated by Tsarist Russia.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #324 on: April 27, 2020, 10:15:37 AM »

Diane Abbott is on record saying West Indian Mothers will go that little further for their children...i dont think shes racist just stupid

Diane Abbott was criticised yesterday after playing the race card over her controversial decision to send her son to a top private school.

The Labour leadership contender defended sending her son James to a £10,000-a-year school claiming: 'West Indian mums will go to the wall for their children.'

Miss Abbott also risked fury among her white colleagues in the Labour Party by saying they would 'never understand' the Afro-Caribbean culture of parents wanting to do the best for their children.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 11:03:36 AM by Davel »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #325 on: April 27, 2020, 03:00:25 PM »
Diane Abbott is on record saying West Indian Mothers will go that little further for their children...i dont think shes racist just stupid

Diane Abbott was criticised yesterday after playing the race card over her controversial decision to send her son to a top private school.

The Labour leadership contender defended sending her son James to a £10,000-a-year school claiming: 'West Indian mums will go to the wall for their children.'

Miss Abbott also risked fury among her white colleagues in the Labour Party by saying they would 'never understand' the Afro-Caribbean culture of parents wanting to do the best for their children.

If a white woman said English mothers would go to the wall for their children would you consider it racist ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #326 on: April 27, 2020, 04:06:35 PM »
If a white woman said English mothers would go to the wall for their children would you consider it racist ?

of course....If i said it to a black person

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #327 on: April 27, 2020, 04:40:01 PM »

She is a breath-taking hypocrite of the highest order.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #328 on: April 27, 2020, 04:48:45 PM »
of course....If i said it to a black person

How do you know that the quote wasn’t said to a black reporter ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #329 on: April 27, 2020, 05:42:15 PM »
How do you know that the quote wasn’t said to a black reporter ?
what if someone replied to her that affro carribean mothers have to go that little bit extra because the lack of the affro carribean father being around.....I think that shows her commnet as racist