Author Topic: Letter to Mike Teskowski dated 4th July 2010  (Read 17123 times)

Firstimearound

Re: Letter dated 4th July 2010
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2012, 11:56:17 PM »
This is where you got your info from Mr Brown isn't it?

http://handwritinganalysis-1.blogspot.co.uk/2009/03/when-people-write-in-all-capitals.html

that is correct. and most interesting it is. i wonder how bamber writes to others or whether his writing is the same across the board. rather disturbing wouldnt you agree

So, having read the analysis.....what's your view on Bamber?

I've seen someone else post a letter they received from him and the writing is almost identical, therefore,  we presume that he writes to all his friends in capitals.

With this in mind.......your views would be most welcome.

Weety

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2012, 12:09:12 AM »
Yes, plus his letters are vetted so I guess that would prevent him sending anything personal or emotional - which probably makes them seem a little erm .. stunted, is that the right word?

Offline puglove

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2012, 12:11:23 AM »
Yes, plus his letters are vetted so I guess that would prevent him sending anything personal or emotional - which probably makes them seem a little erm .. stunted, is that the right word?

I think that early letter he sent to Colin was quite revealing, though. His true colours.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Firstimearound

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2012, 12:16:25 AM »
I do believe there is very little he cannot say.

His posts to Mike go into great detail about the evidence etc....even stating his request to have the family arrested.

What is censored more is the mail he receives, rather than that being sent out.

Weety

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2012, 12:22:01 AM »
Yes sorry, 'prevented' was the wrong word. I meant more that it would put him off - but as you've said it doesn't seem to anyway.

Offline puglove

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2012, 12:31:59 AM »
Yes sorry, 'prevented' was the wrong word. I meant more that it would put him off - but as you've said it doesn't seem to anyway.

Oh dear, I'm getting all confuzzled now and properly mixing up threads (I'm a bit b....red, I've been re-seeding a field today BY HAND like a serf) - is it right that Mike is now saying that Sheila didn't shoot anyone? Who is he saying it was? Answers please, on a post card......

Weety

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2012, 12:39:23 AM »
Um.. I'm probably not the right person to answer this as I don't follow his theories that closely, but I think his current suggestion is that NB / JB did not say "Sheila's got the gun" but "She has got the gun.." allowing for it to be June or any other female assassin of his choosing I suppose.

Firstimearound

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2012, 12:40:03 AM »
I do believe there is very little he cannot say.

His posts to Mike go into great detail about the evidence etc....even stating his request to have the family arrested.

What is censored more is the mail he receives, rather than that being sent out.

From what I have learnt from supporters, his mail (going in and out) is censored.

Yes, he will be forbidden to receive certain things given his Cat A status.

Hi ya FTA... Are the prison allowed to censor mail going in? Do you mean they read it or do they actually not let him have certain things?

I think a certain pertentage of mail is written, goin in and coming out. Normally in an A-cat prison all mail is read, apart from what falls under rule 39.

Firstimearound

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2012, 12:43:47 AM »
Um.. I'm probably not the right person to answer this as I don't follow his theories that closely, but I think his current suggestion is that NB / JB did not say "Sheila's got the gun" but "She has got the gun.." allowing for it to be June or any other female assassin of his choosing I suppose.

I agree Weety, that is what he is suggesting.....that the phone call did not say it was Sheila, therefore, it could have been June who had the gun.

How did Sheila get the two shots if this be the case?

Weety

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2012, 12:46:16 AM »
And how did she end up with the gun across her?

Offline puglove

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2012, 12:48:52 AM »

Oh, right. So, currently in the frame, June, Lara Croft, and Olive from On The Buses. Oh dear. Did he and Jackie both lose it on the same day?

Firstimearound

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2012, 12:56:37 AM »
Sorry FTA - I had to modify my previous post as I made a few mistakes.

I think someone should check with regards censoring mail going in and certain things not being allowed in.

I haven't heard of this before? I know mail goes missing, in and out but I don't believe the prison are allowed to stop anyone from receiving mail? ..... think it comes under the human rights act......

I'm not saying they are refused it Weety, sorry for not making that clearer, what I meant is, it's blacked out.

For example, if you gave an address to the inmate, and the censors felt it was not appropriate that you should have that address ( for reprisals or anything else), then the letter would be intact, but the address would be blacked out completely.

Does that make sense?

Things Bamber cannot have, photo's of children.  His crime involved children therefore, his receipt of things regarding children are very limited.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2012, 01:02:26 AM »

Oh, right. So, currently in the frame, June, Lara Croft, and Olive from On The Buses. Oh dear. Did he and Jackie both lose it on the same day?

I am surprised the poor murdered twins haven't been blamed! Thank's for posting that letter ... I had never read a multiple murderers writing before.

Weety

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2012, 10:12:32 AM »
Does Admin have the letter from June 2011, in which JB goes nuts over Ali Bongo?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2012, 11:06:42 AM »
Does Admin have the letter from June 2011, in which JB goes nuts over Ali Bongo?

WTF is 'Ali Bongo' Weety .... I know it's some bullsh*t from Tesko but it was before my time? Obviously it upset Bamber?