Author Topic: The less talked about sighting on N’battle Rd by M O’Sullivan & D Hamilton...  (Read 34563 times)

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
What is undignified is using this girls death to score some very invalid points towards the police handling of the crime scene. What is undignified is using words such as "rolling the body". What is undignified is using this poor girls dead body as a tool - to beat the police with. What is undignified is making claim to 10 different profiles of DNA, from sperm or semen, with the implication pushed out that it came from 10 different males!? - that it was virtually all over this poor girls dead body. Now we see this as being 5 different males!? - What is totally undignified is the way in which the books are written - that then give cause to people vying about - to see who gang raped her and so forth, of incest and every other piece of vile comments - Turning this poor girls murder by her boyfriend into every horrendous act under the sun - these are the type of things that are undignified - They stem from this very author. Who took no time to do any research - who makes claim to the results being botched up due to the female element of DNA being in semen. - By the very means of manipulating those results. to make them into something they are not - Jodi's death, the horrendous undignified way in which she was murdered. left naked and so forth by her boyfriend - to her poor family having to then see her like this, the impact and shock upon them. And of the police, the emergency services and the pathologist - That is what you class as undignified.

Not your irrational and completely invalid claims - due to no tent being erected. You, and all else who feed from this book, of it's completely undignified handling of this girls very sad death - are a disgrace.  Jodi Jones, who we hear of as this lovely young girl. her whole life ahead of her. Was brutally murdered by her boyfriend. And again by these very books and so forth - Has had her family torn to shreds - with these claims of incest and abuse and of murdering her - that is undignified.

What claims of incest and abuse?

Offline Nicholas

What is undignified is using this girls death to score some very invalid points towards the police handling of the crime scene. What is undignified is using words such as "rolling the body". What is undignified is using this poor girls dead body as a tool - to beat the police with. What is undignified is making claim to 10 different profiles of DNA, from sperm or semen, with the implication pushed out that it came from 10 different males!? - that it was virtually all over this poor girls dead body. Now we see this as being 5 different males!? - What is totally undignified is the way in which the books are written - that then give cause to people vying about - to see who gang raped her and so forth, of incest and every other piece of vile comments - Turning this poor girls murder by her boyfriend into every horrendous act under the sun - these are the type of things that are undignified - They stem from this very author. Who took no time to do any research - who makes claim to the results being botched up due to the female element of DNA being in semen. - By the very means of manipulating those results. to make them into something they are not - Jodi's death, the horrendous undignified way in which she was murdered. left naked and so forth by her boyfriend - to her poor family having to then see her like this, the impact and shock upon them. And of the police, the emergency services and the pathologist - That is what you class as undignified.

Not your irrational and completely invalid claims - due to no tent being erected. You, and all else who feed from this book, of it's completely undignified handling of this girls very sad death - are a disgrace.  Jodi Jones, who we hear of as this lovely young girl. her whole life ahead of her. Was brutally murdered by her boyfriend. And again by these very books and so forth - Has had her family torn to shreds - with these claims of incest and abuse and of murdering her - that is undignified.

Sandra Lean’s behaviour is abhorrent
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

Aren’t you doing exactly what you accuse me of...using a poor child’s death scene to score points against not the police but obviously someone you clearly despise?

No matter who killed her, whether Luke, someone known to her or an opportunist killer Jodi, in death, deserved to be treated with far more dignity than she was. I have read of many murders where the body was discovered at night and I have never heard of a body laying uncovered for the length of time Jodi’s did, except where incompetence played a part.
I really can’t fathom anyone’s mentality who thinks leaving a young girl’s mutilated body uncovered for the time it was can be justified in any way. The lack of consideration shown to Jodi and her family by L&B’s police that night will leave a stain on their reputation that can never be erased.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

I have never heard of a body laying uncovered for the length of time Jodi’s did, except where incompetence played a part.

What was said about this during the trial?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Parky41

Aren’t you doing exactly what you accuse me of...using a poor child’s death scene to score points against not the police but obviously someone you clearly despise?

No matter who killed her, whether Luke, someone known to her or an opportunist killer Jodi, in death, deserved to be treated with far more dignity than she was. I have read of many murders where the body was discovered at night and I have never heard of a body laying uncovered for the length of time Jodi’s did, except where incompetence played a part.
I really can’t fathom anyone’s mentality who thinks leaving a young girl’s mutilated body uncovered for the time it was can be justified in any way. The lack of consideration shown to Jodi and her family by L&B’s police that night will leave a stain on their reputation that can never be erased.

Predictive and indicative response yet again - However, two things here. These comments around the handling of the crime scene by this non erecting of a tent is on the basis of preserving evidence. Introducing indignity into leaving this girl uncovered for hours are cheap shots towards the police. Nothing more. Used to make people gasp. Jodi was in a woodland, not in some public thoroughfare with eyes everywhere. She was not exposed to anyone. Other than her poor family and those few people who had to witness what LM had done to her. If we are talking loss of evidence - this is fine, but not bringing in dignity to score points.

And they are cheap shots -  In one hand making Jodi the person she was to use against the police and in the other hand talking of "rolling the body". These are your words, and Ms Leans - using them in these false claims of undignified handling by the police - to disperse disgust upon them - the disgust is in the people using them. And utterly ironic. For this author and those who take on board what she says and repeats - by means of manipulation to paint this murder into something it was not. For her to sit back - say "make of that what you will" - Watch the discussion around it - and not to intervene, not to correct - when people are discussing rape and all else. For that is exactly what people are making of her information - and it is wrong. And if you defend it - then ?.   

And this nonsense of spite and all else - more cheap tactics. Why? because one is not bowled over and in love with all Ms Lean does? I will repeat again, I make no bones over Ms Lean. - had some spats with her over on another forum, pushed a few buttons to get the answers I was seeking, worked a treat. I find what she has done/does completely false - and overtly ironic. Considering the person/people she is defending. She has told blatant lies, she has then tried to pass the buck onto others - namely JF of all people? - more irony. Blame the liar for her own lies? - When I picked her up on this, guess what? - she told me she had another source for her lies? As I had pointed out to her the irony of believing the very person she makes heaps of assumptions upon, due to lies?  - think we call it  'worming' out of being caught. She swiftly removed those comments because she breached herself into troubled waters - by claiming it was in JF's statement. oops! Another lie?

Revolving doors - lies to cover up lies and more needed to keep on covering. -some of her followers, ironically use "truth" quotes - Is that why we have LM's statements being morphed to match others? - completely transformed.

They did not erect a tent. Neither you nor anyone else know the correct context and circumstances around this. We all know and expect this basic protocol - But we do not know the ins and outs of this particular case, reasons a s to why. - What we do know is the repetitive assumption from that missing 99% in this area. 

Offline Nicholas

Predictive and indicative response yet again - However, two things here. These comments around the handling of the crime scene by this non erecting of a tent is on the basis of preserving evidence. Introducing indignity into leaving this girl uncovered for hours are cheap shots towards the police. Nothing more. Used to make people gasp. Jodi was in a woodland, not in some public thoroughfare with eyes everywhere. She was not exposed to anyone. Other than her poor family and those few people who had to witness what LM had done to her. If we are talking loss of evidence - this is fine, but not bringing in dignity to score points.

And they are cheap shots -  In one hand making Jodi the person she was to use against the police and in the other hand talking of "rolling the body". These are your words, and Ms Leans - using them in these false claims of undignified handling by the police - to disperse disgust upon them - the disgust is in the people using them. And utterly ironic. For this author and those who take on board what she says and repeats - by means of manipulation to paint this murder into something it was not. For her to sit back - say "make of that what you will"

She often says this with a smile, or smirk (Or smugness) on her face too - have you noticed that
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 04:44:34 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

I find what she has done/does completely false - and overtly ironic. Considering the person/people she is defending. She has told blatant lies, she has then tried to pass the buck onto others - namely JF of all people? - more irony. Blame the liar for her own lies? - When I picked her up on this, guess what? - she told me she had another source for her lies? As I had pointed out to her the irony of believing the very person she makes heaps of assumptions upon, due to lies?  - think we call it  'worming' out of being caught. She swiftly removed those comments because she breached herself into troubled waters - by claiming it was in JF's statement. oops! Another lie?

I recall one of these ⬇️

The problem I'm incurring just now, is the reason and motive behind individual pieces of selective information. Are some simply errors, a practice of being caught up in misleading information, not fully releasing falsehoods but distracting away from the truth, that others are searching for, The list goes on ending with prevaricate-(to speak falsely or misleadingly; deliberately misstate or create an incorrect impression; lie.
Another commonly used word for this same behavior is to fudge, meaning to disingenuously avoid or talk around an issue.) Throughout each piece/response of information given and or replied to, I am putting out different scenarios as to why this may be depending on the individual, subject at hand.

I previously mentioned an example around the search party (trio) in ths case. The impression put out that they set out solely to head directly to the path, bypassing YW's house en route, which is a physical impossibility. I received an interesting response, to use in said work.

[🌟 Dr Sandra Lean replied to michael hamilton's comment

Dr Sandra Lean:

Peter Parkinson I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to give the impression that [Name removed]'s statement was the only evidence supporting "walking past Yvonne's flat without checking" - as I wasn't entirely sure of the meaning of your post, I asked if that ([Name removed]'s statement) was the aspect to which you referred. I'm not entirely sure what your study is aiming to achieve, but I'd urge caution - without the full facts, you cannot possibly infer "word/information/play to add weight to the story" - in this instance, for example, you have made the unfortunate error of assuming I have "based this part on full trust of said witness." ]

Having no knowledge of said statement, I had found the reply interesting and asked why she put trust in JF on this occasion. The above reply to that question and trust issue, gives the impression (not assumption) that there are more witnesses to testify to this fact? If so, why still state the search party walked directly to the path?  The reply above appear to have been removed from Ms Leans personal You Tube video, comments section.

[🌟 Dr Sandra Lean replied to michael hamilton's comment

Dr Sandra Lean

Peter Parkinson Do you mean when John [Name removed] said in his police statement he was looking out of Yvonne's window and he saw the search trio walking past Yvonne's flat on their way to the path]

« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 04:42:08 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Parky41

What claims of incest and abuse?

From people over time that I have read on these forums. Stemming from their 'take' on Ms Leans 'take' of the information she holds. Of the information she has and adds to. Of comments of late - "there was five of them, cotter was the lookout" - four being SK, JF,GD and this girls brother - Cotter being JaF. - Scandalous, can we blame them? - And of the condom 'wi Jodies dna aw over the ootside o it' and "knock knock ya beastie b........s" These people adding up Ms Leans wrongful information, her bad stitching , then these others stitching even more - that old saying of 'don't shoot the messenger' - really? She is after all, just putting the information out there?

You said you had read forums. Gordo and incest. - Only recently talking of Jodi's brother getting sent after her? People with some sense do ask the correct questions - the reality of Jodi being followed by a family member and going unnoticed - Ms Lean has been out for this girls family for years has she not?, on the basis of what exactly? Is it personal, due to him arriving at her door one day - whilst Mr Middleton was hiding behind it? - some form of twisted revenge? For it is certainly not down to evidence. One can not scrub the evidence (as much as she feels the SCCRC should have, with her MK's and parkas) against LM by invention of others. And it is invention - innuendo and very much a modern day witch hunt. - It really does make one think - of why? And of LM on that path that evening. Does he blame this girls family for not having something to scent, with them? 

Does LM blame Jodi? for causing his actions that day? - is he out to get her family for this? Using whatever puppets he can - namely Ms Lean and his mother and all else who readily jump on board. Certainly something highly suspect - and it is not these others.

Offline Nicholas

For this author and those who take on board what she says and repeats - by means of manipulation to paint this murder into something it was not. For her to sit back - say "make of that what you will" - Watch the discussion around it - and not to intervene, not to correct - when people are discussing rape and all else. For that is exactly what people are making of her information - and it is wrong. And if you defend it - then ?.   

Her poem reminds me a little of Michael Naughton’s

Sandra Lean - 9th Feb 2021
I have a little troll
I’ve had her now for years
She skulks around the net
Peddling lies and hate and fear

It’s really just as well
I’m not the jealous kind
She has so many targets
I can hardly call her “mine.”

Turns lies to truth and truth to lies
She really has no shame
She’s the eternal victim, though
She never is to blame

So I’ll just stick to the advice
Given to me so long ago
Hold your head up, tell your truth
And NEVER FEED THE TROLLS.

Sandra Lean
I'd never have believed that simply telling the truth could be twisted so far out of recognition DW. How they have the time and energy is beyond me!

DW: I h had people that I have been on good terms with suddenly start accusing me of things that I hadn't said or done, some people had been telling stories about me by getting a fact that was true and making up the rest so it sounded believable (sic)

Sandra Lean
‘Oh, yes, that's so impossible to deal with - had it so many times. One tiny grain of truth submerged in a deluge of half truths and outright lies - there's no way to counter that - I don't even bother trying. The ones who pretend to be "friends" are the lowest of all.

These ⬆️ are Sandra Lean’s projections
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 05:25:47 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

Neither you nor anyone else know the correct context and circumstances around this.

No we don’t

And again to re-iterate - anything and everything Sandra Lean says or has said should be questioned - she cannot and should not be trusted

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
From people over time that I have read on these forums. Stemming from their 'take' on Ms Leans 'take' of the information she holds. Of the information she has and adds to. Of comments of late - "there was five of them, cotter was the lookout" - four being SK, JF,GD and this girls brother - Cotter being JaF. - Scandalous, can we blame them? - And of the condom 'wi Jodies dna aw over the ootside o it' and "knock knock ya beastie b........s" These people adding up Ms Leans wrongful information, her bad stitching , then these others stitching even more - that old saying of 'don't shoot the messenger' - really? She is after all, just putting the information out there?

You said you had read forums. Gordo and incest. - Only recently talking of Jodi's brother getting sent after her? People with some sense do ask the correct questions - the reality of Jodi being followed by a family member and going unnoticed - Ms Lean has been out for this girls family for years has she not?, on the basis of what exactly? Is it personal, due to him arriving at her door one day - whilst Mr Middleton was hiding behind it? - some form of twisted revenge? For it is certainly not down to evidence. One can not scrub the evidence (as much as she feels the SCCRC should have, with her MK's and parkas) against LM by invention of others. And it is invention - innuendo and very much a modern day witch hunt. - It really does make one think - of why? And of LM on that path that evening. Does he blame this girls family for not having something to scent, with them? 

Does LM blame Jodi? for causing his actions that day? - is he out to get her family for this? Using whatever puppets he can - namely Ms Lean and his mother and all else who readily jump on board. Certainly something highly suspect - and it is not these others.

Ah, forums.  Yes, I've read all sorts on forums, and yes, I've come across Gordo.  In your previous post, you gave the impression that SL had accused people of incest and abuse in her books. She would probably have been sued for libel if she had done this. People get away with it on forums, because, for the most part, nobody knows who anyone else is. They do like to accuse each other of being certain people, of course.

I was reading a forum the other day, actually. One or two of the most unlikely people used to think Luke was innocent------------------, and, in addition, did not speak against Sandra Lean.   Interesting, reading forums!

Offline Nicholas

I see Sandra Lean

As do many many others

« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 05:06:34 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

Ms Lean has been out for this girls family for years has she not?, on the basis of what exactly? Is it personal, due to him arriving at her door one day - whilst Mr Middleton was hiding behind it?

It goes back before Sandra Lean had Billy Middleton move in with her and her daughter

Sandra made claim the family had tied sunflowers or a sunflower to a post on or near her road or house as if indicating to others they knew where she lived or something like that
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 05:17:35 PM by Nicholas »

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
It goes back before Sandra Lean had Billy Middleton move in with her and her daughter

Sandra made claim the family had tied sunflowers or a sunflower to a post on or near her road or house as if indicating to others they knew where she lived or something like that

SL was threatened by a member of the family.

If she doesn't believe Luke killed Jodi, she is going to wonder who did, and everyone knows that most victims of murder are killed by someone they know well. 

Of course she is going to wonder whether a family member did it. So do many other people, from what I've been reading.  So long as nobody names names, as far as I'm concerned, they can wonder all they like.

Offline Nicholas

SL was threatened by a member of the family.

In my view Sandra Lean was in danger from Billy Middleton and it turned out she was

I don’t know what would have happened if her daughter hadn’t of intervened and sent him packing
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 05:31:01 PM by Nicholas »