Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Misinformation corrected.  (Read 70852 times)

Offline ActualMat

Re: Luke Mitchell - Misinformation corrected.
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2012, 11:36:56 PM »
I've just been reading the mentioned thread on thr blue forum and if I got arrested and it was a straight choice of duty solicitor, Mat or Sandra Lean, it wouldn't be a hard choice, Mat would win hands down. I don't think Sandra Lean is credible which is a shame because she looks sensible and she's obviously clever-did the Mitchell family do their homework before letting her in on the case?

Thanks, Joanne. :)

And it is worth pointing out to Gordo that the error in relation to the photo originated on the blue forum where it was claimed that the Luke Mitchell mugshot was taken on the day of the murder.

So much for accuracy and completeness...at least I can amend my posts accordingly.   @)(++(*

I don't know why they are saying that the photo confusion was you, John. That information came from FreeWillieGage

gordo

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2012, 11:41:30 PM »
I have stressed that the poster who came up with that was one advocating Lukes guilt and most probably one of your own crew on here or more likely yourself.

I must applaude you on your efforts at correcting us with your own inaccuracies but then again I have never claimed
The problem for them is that I know the case inside out,
.  Lets call a spade a spade here and just admit you made an arse of yourself here today John, it wasn't pleasant to watch but It will highlight to everyone including your own initiates just how falible your are.

Offline John

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2012, 11:54:16 PM »
I am away from the office at the moment and my huge database of information and links which is why I erred on the date that photo was taken by the police.  There is a much better picture of Luke Mitchell however taken on the very day of Jodi's funeral when he was giving an interview to James Matthews of Sky News. 

I can certainly vouch for the date of this photo!

3rd September 2003.

Luke Mitchell
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 11:57:38 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2012, 12:01:13 AM »
I have stressed that the poster who came up with that was one advocating Lukes guilt and most probably one of your own crew on here or more likely yourself.

I must applaude you on your efforts at correcting us with your own inaccuracies but then again I have never claimed
The problem for them is that I know the case inside out,
.  Lets call a spade a spade here and just admit you made an ar.. of yourself here today John, it wasn't pleasant to watch but It will highlight to everyone including your own initiates just how fallible your are.

Oh but I would be the first to admit this.  As I explained, I cannot have everything to hand when I am away from home.  I corrected the post accordingly as we don't want new readers being misled now do we?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

gordo

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2012, 12:01:54 AM »
Wait a min here John as didn't you come back to me with the idea that Luke had to have been arrested to have had a photo taken and used in a photo gallery ID? This surely would have been written through your own personal experiences of the judicial system I would have thought. Its certainly not something you would have had to refer to notes or files to make sure that any post you wanted to make would be factual!!!

I wonder was it just a case of you seeing an opportunity to belittle the Mitchell camp? an opportunity too great to miss by not being at your office, well you may want to keep those files close at hand more often John as it will stop this type of thing happening in the future as I'm not sure how many more of these occurrence's you could take.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2012, 12:07:28 AM »
So John mixes up a picture, corrects the information - and is slated for it? Hmmm.

Offline John

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2012, 12:10:25 AM »
Wait a min here John as didn't you come back to me with the idea that Luke had to have been arrested to have had a photo taken and used in a photo gallery ID? This surely would have been written through your own personal experiences of the judicial system I would have thought. Its certainly not something you would have had to refer to notes or files to make sure that any post you wanted to make would be factual!!!

I wonder was it just a case of you seeing an opportunity to belittle the Mitchell camp? an opportunity too great to miss by not being at your office, well you may want to keep those files close at hand more often John as it will stop this type of thing happening in the future as I'm not sure how many more of these occurrence's you could take.

There is something very odd about the taking of that Polaroid picture.  The police couldn't have taken it without Luke's permission so I wonder what was the reason given to him or the appropriate adult who attended with him?

I bet they didn't tell him that they wanted it in order to show it to a potential witness.   >@@(*&)

Offline puglove

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2012, 12:15:34 AM »
So John mixes up a picture, corrects the information - and is slated for it? Hmmm.

If only he had Enigma......
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

gordo

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2012, 12:20:16 AM »
Its is a large Hmmmm when he goes on to describe himself as knowing the case inside out, I didn't need any notes myself to realise that what he had posted this morning was inaccurate but then again I don't know the case inside out!!

I really am lost... but then again just how lost am I

Offline puglove

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2012, 12:24:36 AM »
Its is a large Hmmmm when he goes on to describe himself as knowing the case inside out, I didn't need any notes myself to realise that what he had posted this morning was inaccurate but then again I don't know the case inside out!!

I really am lost... but then again just how lost am I

Possibly as lost as Mike when he flounders about, bamboozling people with Ali Bongo, Z and Enigma.

Not to mention Sheila barking like a dog, Sheila's arm, grainy sunlight......at this point I always feel like the little boy in the Emperor's New Clothes.

Offline puglove

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2012, 12:28:27 AM »
I can't believe that Mike has 2 pieces of evidence that would, at least, further JB's case, but he chooses to sit on them like some massive, constipated chicken. "Cometh the hour, cometh the man"? What about cometh the evidence, cometh JB having something new and helpful to present? Is it some weird game? Puh.

gordo

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2012, 12:29:36 AM »
Ah is this a Bamber thingy? strange how you should turn to this to try and level things up. I have never commented on the Bamber case or any other case on the Bamber forum. It does amuse me to watch how much you guys put into this cross ridicule thing you have got going. If I must be caught up in it to correct things on either forum then so be it. 8-)(--) ?>)()< 8(0(* 8(>(( ?{)(** 8)><( 8)--)) 8)-))) 8(8-)) ?8)@)-) @)(++(* 8()(((@# 8@??)( 8((()*/ 8**8:/: >@@(*&) Im sure this is what you do after each post, right!

Offline puglove

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2012, 12:34:31 AM »
Ah is this a Bamber thingy? strange how you should turn to this to try and level things up. I have never commented on the Bamber case or any other case on the Bamber forum. It does amuse me to watch how much you guys put into this cross ridicule thing you have got going. If I must be caught up in it to correct things on either forum then so be it. 8-)(--) ?>)()< 8(0(* 8(>(( ?{)(** 8)><( 8)--)) 8)-))) 8(8-)) ?8)@)-) @)(++(* 8()(((@# 8@??)( 8((()*/ 8**8:/: >@@(*&) Im sure this is what you do after each post, right!

Sorry, gordo, it became a Bamber thingy when I said Enigma. I didn't mean to jump into the Mitchell case, I don't know enough about it. You are more than welcome to correct me on here. If you can!!

Offline puglove

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2012, 12:38:56 AM »

Sorry, gordo, it became a Bamber thingy when I said Enigma. I didn't mean to jump into the Mitchell case, I don't know enough about it. You are more than welcome to correct me on here. If you can!!

To put it in very simplistic terms, why would anyone else have murdered Jodi?

Offline puglove

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2012, 12:55:03 AM »

To put it in very simplistic terms, why would anyone else have murdered Jodi?

I find it reminiscent of the Joshua Davies/Rebecca Aylward murder.