Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84638 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2021, 06:14:15 PM »
Isn’t it done online now as opposed a phone?

Doesn’t your phone have 4g ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2021, 06:22:37 PM »
Doesn’t your phone have 4g ?

@)(++(*

You weren’t specific about the type of phone - so by phone I assumed you meant ring them
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2021, 06:30:41 PM »
@)(++(*

You weren’t specific about the type of phone - so by phone I assumed you meant ring them

You know what assumption does?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2021, 06:41:25 PM »

On the first day of school, the children brought gifts for their teacher. The supermarket manager's daughter brought the teacher a basket of assorted fruit.

The florist's son brought the teacher a bouquet of flowers.

The candy-store owner's daughter gave the teacher a pretty box of candy.

Then the liquor-store owner's son brought up a big, heavy box.

The teacher lifted it up and noticed that it was leaking a little bit... She touched a drop of the liquid with her finger and tasted it.

"Is it wine?" she guessed.

"No," the boy replied.

She tasted another drop and asked, "Champagne ?"

"No," said the little boy........... "It's a puppy!"....
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2021, 06:43:05 PM »

“People say I make too many assumptions.

I mean, they don't say it, but I know they're thinking it...”

Offline Admin

« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2021, 01:01:11 PM »
A very warm welcome to all the new members who have joined up in the last few days.

When any topic receives national exposure this forum inevitably sees a sudden rise in new membership. Although welcome in the most part, it brings with it the usual disputes and aggressions.

This is an established justice forum which prides itself on being non partisan and in allowing views from all shades of opinion to be heard. The overriding requisite however in all discussions is mutual respect.

We have already removed one member today for constantly breaching the rules so please, consider carefully what you post and review your comments before pushing that post button.

Happy Posting.  Admin

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2021, 10:25:07 PM »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2021, 10:31:10 PM »
Someone said exactly that in a reply to me recently on a different site. Curiosity is important and curiosity doesn't murder anyone. People do. It seems a bizarre thing to say where questions are supposedly welcomed.

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2021, 06:09:55 PM »
If SF is a qualified lawyer, why hasn't be been representing LM in recent times?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2021, 12:06:54 PM »
If SF is a qualified lawyer, why hasn't be been representing LM in recent times?

According to a supporter named Rosemary there are two Scott Forbes. One has been in prison since 2019 so it may be difficult to ask one of them. Not sure if that was before or after the documentary. However his doppelganger is regularly on Twitter but I don't know if he's taking questions.

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2021, 12:14:22 PM »
According to a supporter named Rosemary there are two Scott Forbes. One has been in prison since 2019 so it may be difficult to ask one of them. Not sure if that was before or after the documentary. However his doppelganger is regularly on Twitter but I don't know if he's taking questions.

Aye, really unfair and terrible if the SF we know is tarred with the brush of the other maniac, so it's important to point that out.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2021, 12:27:02 PM »
Aye, really unfair and terrible if the SF we know is tarred with the brush of the other maniac, so it's important to point that out.

Absolutely. I should have pointed that out.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 02:38:09 PM by Brietta »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2021, 05:05:07 PM »

There recently seems to be. The Scott Forbes in this report certainly isn’t the Scott Forbes in the documentary.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/former-serviceman-who-raped-schoolgirl-jailed-9-years-646744

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2021, 05:39:14 PM »

I’m not sure I understand this. Do you want an innocent man to be mistaken for a paedophile? Why? Simply because he’s an associate of Dr Lean?

Surely it was right to point out that they weren’t the same person? I’m not sure why anyone would have a problem with that.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2021, 05:42:40 PM »
There recently seems to be. The Scott Forbes in this report certainly isn’t the Scott Forbes in the documentary.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/former-serviceman-who-raped-schoolgirl-jailed-9-years-646744

Yeah not to mention when the name is Googled there's a picture of him. Obviously not the guy in the documentary. I haven't come across anything saying he is the same person though. I can't be looking in the right place.