Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84583 times)

Offline rulesapply

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2021, 04:17:23 PM »
Who are these 5 ‘pals’ ?

In a screenshot of a page from Sandra Leans 2nd book it states,

Two other witness statements supported Mr Forbes’ claims that Mr Kane had facial injuries, gave conflicting accounts about how they came about and was acting strangely the day after the murder.

Were the above two individuals aware of Scott Forbes claims?
I'm interested in when these pals gave their statements.
All these tweets by SF about mutilation, bulging eyeballs and torture aimed  at MK. He makes claims about injuries MK would inflict on himself being similar to poor Jodi's injuries. MK living close to the murder scene at the time and concerns about MK's behaviour and yet he doesn't approach CM until the end of 2006.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2021, 07:28:20 PM »
I'm interested in when these pals gave their statements.
All these tweets by SF about mutilation, bulging eyeballs and torture aimed  at MK. He makes claims about injuries MK would inflict on himself being similar to poor Jodi's injuries. MK living close to the murder scene at the time and concerns about MK's behaviour and yet he doesn't approach CM until the end of 2006.

Scott Forbes is yet another bare faced liar

There’s nothing stopping him from publishing his police witness statements in full either

Let’s see EXACTLY what he told police and when so we can compare that to what he’s stated since
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 07:35:21 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Parky41

« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2021, 07:48:14 PM »
Scott Forbes is yet another bare faced liar

There’s nothing stopping him from publishing his police witness statements in full either

Let’s see EXACTLY what he told police and when so we can compare that to what he’s stated since

And this is by far the most important area that is becoming clearer - now that Ms Lean and Ms Mitchell  have gotten to a place they have long since sought after. - Those missing statements, directly from them. Every part of them. And as you rightly point out again Nicholas. What of SF's own statements from those early days?

A campaign, which in reality has only just kickstarted since these new comers have jumped on board (dwindling dramatically). Any campaign should be built upon the people it is for. Straight from them with full disclosure of those statements and interviews. For it is not about these others, these innocent people. It is about the testimony they gave, that was shown to be false.

It should never have been around Ms Leans take on anything? - Her consistent answers for them. Those excuses around every corner. We do not need to hear, why she thought Luke Mitchell may have thought or did - it should be clear and precise.  Truth does not change. It should not need altered to fit anything!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2021, 08:39:49 PM »
And this is by far the most important area that is becoming clearer - now that Ms Lean and Ms Mitchell  have gotten to a place they have long since sought after. - Those missing statements, directly from them. Every part of them. And as you rightly point out again Nicholas. What of SF's own statements from those early days?

A campaign, which in reality has only just kickstarted since these new comers have jumped on board (dwindling dramatically). Any campaign should be built upon the people it is for. Straight from them with full disclosure of those statements and interviews. For it is not about these others, these innocent people. It is about the testimony they gave, that was shown to be false.

It should never have been around Ms Leans take on anything? - Her consistent answers for them. Those excuses around every corner. We do not need to hear, why she thought Luke Mitchell may have thought or did - it should be clear and precise.  Truth does not change. It should not need altered to fit anything!

Ofcom had apparently received complaints about the channel 5 TV show

Does anyone know what the results of their investigations were?

How much was Scott Forbes paid to appear on the show and say what he did?

What did his original police witness statements say EXACTLY?

Why does he claim to have been a lawyer - Luke Mitchell’s lawyer for 5-6 years - if he wasn’t a lawyer?

Is he a fantasist as well as a bare faced liar?

It seems quite a few other people have recognised in him what many of us have ⬇️

Michelle Mackenzie
No that was mk.. Who by the way i believe to be innocent... His friend could be lying for all we know about him showing up covered in scratches. He seemed publicity hungry during that documentary. He already lied about mk producing an essay about killing a girl in the woods the college confirmed that. No other reports went in about mk being seen with scratches. If he had a drug habit thats probbaly why he was untraceable.. People with habits shut themselves away for days. I wouldnt read too much into what his friend has said. Hes not here to defend himself xxxxv

Burtista Jbella
‘Michelle Mackenzie SF has been writing lot on Twitter sayin that [Name removed] stabbed his own mother and he used to be Luke’s lawyer ect ect

Michelle Mackensie
Burtista Jbella i watched the documentary where he discussed mk and i just felt he was playing with the detectives. I really feel for MK being accused of something and not being able to stand up for himself.. Xx[

Michelle Mackensie
Mk is definitely innocent even one of the victims family told SF he is a liar on twitter x [color]
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 09:14:59 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2021, 08:48:50 PM »
There are even calls for Scott Forbes to take a lie detector test

Which isn’t required

All he needs to do is publish his police witness statements in full to the WWW so the public can judge for themselves what he did and didn’t tell police about Mark Kane initially

I guarantee his story has grown arms and legs over the years

Offline Dexter

« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2021, 08:51:42 PM »
Ofcom had apparently received complaints about the channel 5 TV show

Does anyone know what the results of their investigations were?

How much was Scott Forbes paid?

What did his original police witness statements say EXACTLY?

Why does he claim to have been a lawyer - Luke Mitchell’s lawyer for 5-6 years - if he wasn’t a lawyer?

Is he a fantasist as well as a bare faced liar?

It seems quite a few other people have recognised in him what many of us have ⬇️

Michelle Mackenzie
No that was mk.. Who by the way i believe to be innocent... His friend could be lying for all we know about him showing up covered in scratches. He seemed publicity hungry during that documentary. He already lied about mk producing an essay about killing a girl in the woods the college confirmed that. No other reports went in about mk being seen with scratches. If he had a drug habit thats probbaly why he was untraceable.. People with habits shut themselves away for days. I wouldnt read too much into what his friend has said. Hes not here to defend himself xxxxv

Burtista Jbella
‘Michelle Mackenzie SF has been writing lot on Twitter sayin that [Name removed] stabbed his own mother and he used to be Luke’s lawyer ect ect

Michelle Mackensie
Burtista Jbella i watched the documentary where he discussed mk and i just felt he was playing with the detectives. I really feel for MK being accused of something and not being able to stand up for himself.. Xx[

Michelle Mackensie
Mk is definitely innocent even one of the victims family told SF he is a liar on twitter x [color]

Scott Forbes wasn't paid ANYTHING. He has never asked for payment either

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2021, 09:17:25 PM »

Thing is Scott Forbes is a bare faced liar

so unless we have this in writing from Firecracker films or whoever was responsible for the payroll at the time nothings certain

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2021, 09:19:59 PM »

Do you know anything about the alleged compensation payment Scott Forbes received from the newspaper?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #83 on: June 23, 2021, 09:21:39 PM »

Thing is Scott Forbes is a bare faced liar

so unless we have this in writing from Firecracker films or whoever was responsible for the payroll at the time nothings certain

No a lot of things aren't certain but one thing definitely is, he didn't get paid. Even the 50K that keeps being mentioned was actually confirmed not to be true by a post on this forum. It clearly states no amount of money was mentioned

Its a bit like chinese whispers. A story was started and repeated as true when there is no proof that 50k was ever involved for anyone either.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #84 on: June 23, 2021, 09:22:46 PM »

And what do you know about Scott Forbes violent nature ?

He apparently assaulted Mark Kane ⬇️

Sandra Lean is a bully as well as a liar. I was one of the so called accused, not a shred of evidence against me except a statement from a man who has a severe criminal record that has since came to light. I knew all about it from the start I knew it would eventually catch up with him and Sandra Lean. Anytime I contacted her on the 'Luke Mitchell' is innocent website she got right onto her cronies and I would receive death threats over the phone, be visited n public places by he man with the long and hash criminal record who would make threats against and my family. He even went to my mothers door, she is her Sixties and disabled  just to show me she could be got at! What type of human being does such a thing? He assaulted me in full view of half a dozen people after I had left a comment on Ms.Leans web pag. All of this I reported to the police. Just to set a couple of things straight I never had big cuts on my face the day after the murder I had a tiny scratch is all, he did not drive me to the police station the day after and he never said what amount of money we would get but he did say we would get money if we spoke to the press and get a wee holiday out of it. I never wanted anything to do with it it was sick, the man bullied me. He got a holiday out of it as the daily record accidentally used his name as the suspect he got just over a grand in damages. I have never received anything for the mental anguish myself and family have been through. I think he was merely a puppet in Sandra Leans games which have now came to a head but I'm still stuck with totally untrue accusations against me and haven't even received a sorry let alone anything else. I knew about his criminal past but I never mentioned it, I never spoke to reporters, which he wanted me to. He used to make jokes about it and him and him only ever brought it up as you know it was nearly 4 years before he came forward after a falling out between us, the police didn't take him serious and he gave a high court statement Han is all lies and I have many witness that can back that up. He bullied me after he had went to the police, trying to keep me in line and watch who I spoke to but I just didn't want anything to do with it god I wasn't even sure he was telling the truth about talking to the police cause like I said he used to make jokes about it. If they haughty they were right then how come whenever I questioned Sandra lean she would get right on to him to go and do her dirty work which was harass me. I have a load of witness to prove everything he said is a lie that's why I was never worried. I just think it's shocking that a man can take half truths, 3rd hand stories and just lies then go to the police with this rubbish and before you know it my name is on the 6 o'clock news, in newspapers giving totally false information about me and iv never received any type of closure or apology or anything from the people involved. Maybe karma has just taken it's time he's been exposed for the violent criminal who done jail for armed robbery and Sandra Lean, not for the first time, is wrong. I went through hell and back because of them but I'm not going to waste my life looking for revenge I knew in time it would all come out. Here's to the innocent among us, don't let the b........s grind you down.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #85 on: June 23, 2021, 09:24:34 PM »
No a lot of things aren't certain but one thing definitely is, he didn't get paid.

As I said - we would need that in writing to know for certain

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #86 on: June 23, 2021, 09:25:16 PM »
No a lot of things aren't certain but one thing definitely is, he didn't get paid. Even the 50K that keeps being mentioned was actually confirmed not to be true by a post on this forum.

Oh the extortion story is true ⬇️

Luke Mitchell Witness Wanted £50K For His Story, Court Hears
A MAN claiming to have evidence that could clear Luke Mitchell of the murder of Jodi Jones wanted to sell his story for £50,000, judges heard yesterday. https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/luke-mitchell-witness-wanted-50k-968845

Mr Forbes had alleged that Mr Kane, a student at Newbattle Abbey College at the time of Jodi's murder, had written an essay on "killing a girl in the woods". He claimed that a teacher could confirm this.
Mr Beckett said: "The Crown had police take a statement from the lecturer which confirmed Kane wrote no such essay at all."
Mr Beckett said that Mr Forbes had told Mr Kane to co-operate "and we will get £50,000 from the newspapers".

https://www.heraldscotland.com/default_content/12458908.man-named-appeal-tried-sell-story-newspapers/
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 09:29:09 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Dexter

« Reply #87 on: June 23, 2021, 09:30:10 PM »
And what do you know about Scott Forbes violent nature ?

He apparently assaulted Mark Kane ⬇️

Did you speak to him directly?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #88 on: June 23, 2021, 09:30:52 PM »
As I said - we would need that in writing to know for certain

Has anyone said he did get paid? ive seen nothing that says he has?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #89 on: June 23, 2021, 09:33:30 PM »
Scott Forbes says he did receive a 5 figure sum that was then donated to a registered charity. This was in 2007 This was done and would also ensure that NO ONE could accuse him of making any money from misery and the death of a young girl
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 10:53:31 PM by Dexter »