Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84667 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #90 on: June 23, 2021, 09:33:58 PM »
Did you speak to him directly?

Nothing Scott Forbes says can be trusted therefore there is no point in speaking to him directly - he’ll lie
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #91 on: June 23, 2021, 09:35:13 PM »
Scott Forbes says he did receive a 5 figure sum that was then donate to a registered charity. This was in 2007

Again paperwork would need to be supplied in order to clarify this for certain

Mark Kane said Scott Forbes used the money to go on holiday ⬇️

And if he got a 5 figure sum then he again lied to Mark Kane

Sandra Lean is a bully as well as a liar. I was one of the so called accused, not a shred of evidence against me except a statement from a man who has a severe criminal record that has since came to light. I knew all about it from the start I knew it would eventually catch up with him and Sandra Lean. Anytime I contacted her on the 'Luke Mitchell' is innocent website she got right onto her cronies and I would receive death threats over the phone, be visited n public places by he man with the long and hash criminal record who would make threats against and my family. He even went to my mothers door, she is her Sixties and disabled  just to show me she could be got at! What type of human being does such a thing? He assaulted me in full view of half a dozen people after I had left a comment on Ms.Leans web pag. All of this I reported to the police. Just to set a couple of things straight I never had big cuts on my face the day after the murder I had a tiny scratch is all, he did not drive me to the police station the day after and he never said what amount of money we would get but he did say we would get money if we spoke to the press and get a wee holiday out of it. I never wanted anything to do with it it was sick, the man bullied me. He got a holiday out of it as the daily record accidentally used his name as the suspect he got just over a grand in damages. I have never received anything for the mental anguish myself and family have been through. I think he was merely a puppet in Sandra Leans games which have now came to a head but I'm still stuck with totally untrue accusations against me and haven't even received a sorry let alone anything else. I knew about his criminal past but I never mentioned it, I never spoke to reporters, which he wanted me to. He used to make jokes about it and him and him only ever brought it up as you know it was nearly 4 years before he came forward after a falling out between us, the police didn't take him serious and he gave a high court statement Han is all lies and I have many witness that can back that up. He bullied me after he had went to the police, trying to keep me in line and watch who I spoke to but I just didn't want anything to do with it god I wasn't even sure he was telling the truth about talking to the police cause like I said he used to make jokes about it. If they haughty they were right then how come whenever I questioned Sandra lean she would get right on to him to go and do her dirty work which was harass me. I have a load of witness to prove everything he said is a lie that's why I was never worried. I just think it's shocking that a man can take half truths, 3rd hand stories and just lies then go to the police with this rubbish and before you know it my name is on the 6 o'clock news, in newspapers giving totally false information about me and iv never received any type of closure or apology or anything from the people involved. Maybe karma has just taken it's time he's been exposed for the violent criminal who done jail for armed robbery and Sandra Lean, not for the first time, is wrong. I went through hell and back because of them but I'm not going to waste my life looking for revenge I knew in time it would all come out. Here's to the innocent among us, don't let the b........s grind you down.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 09:38:05 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Dexter

« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2021, 09:37:20 PM »
Nothing Scott Forbes says can be trusted therefore there is no point in speaking to him directly - he’ll lie

I meant the post apparently made by Mark Kane.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #93 on: June 23, 2021, 09:40:14 PM »

Sadly no holiday. Not sure why we would believe what Mark Kane said on here anyway. But if we are to believe him, he said no amount was mentioned. Didn't relate the 5k figure to anything Mark Kane said.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2021, 09:41:26 PM »
Sadly no holiday

How would you know whether or not Scott Forbes went on holiday with money from any compensation payout?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #95 on: June 23, 2021, 09:44:30 PM »
How would you know whether or not Scott Forbes went on holiday with money from any compensation payout?

Why wouldn't I know? how would you know that he did?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #96 on: June 23, 2021, 09:49:12 PM »

Do you know the other antics of Mark Kane because im sure he wouldn't add them to any post he was making on here while painting others in a bad light? I'm sure his poor Nana would have wanted things to be different too.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #97 on: June 23, 2021, 09:58:30 PM »
Do you know the other antics of Mark Kane because im sure he wouldn't add them to any post he was making on here

What can you tell us about the violent and abusive Scott Forbes?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #98 on: June 23, 2021, 09:59:31 PM »
I'm sure his poor Nana would have wanted things to be different too.

Norma is his mother not his ‘nana’

Offline Dexter

« Reply #99 on: June 23, 2021, 10:00:30 PM »
[/quote

The statement shared was from Mark Kane and no proof what HE was saying was true.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #100 on: June 23, 2021, 10:02:29 PM »
Norma is his mother not his ‘nana’

I never mentioned his Mother.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2021, 10:02:56 PM »
Has anyone said he did get paid? ive seen nothing that says he has?

Scott Forbes claimed to be Luke Mitchell’s lawyer for 5 years

Yet here ⬇️ he’s referred to as a ‘prospective lawyer’ ?

Did SF have a criminal record? Was it anything serious? LM also had a history though, didn't he? Threatening girls.

Scott Forbes threatened me with legal action over the case because as a prospective lawyer he didn't want his name all over the internet.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2021, 10:04:14 PM »
I never mentioned his Mother.

I didn’t say you did

This is what you stated ⬇️

Do you know the other antics of Mark Kane because im sure he wouldn't add them to any post he was making on here while painting others in a bad light? I'm sure his poor Nana would have wanted things to be different too.

Who’s ‘poor nana’ ?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2021, 10:04:24 PM »

Everything..

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2021, 10:06:18 PM »
Everything..

He also comes across like a mysognistic moron