Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84663 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #120 on: June 23, 2021, 11:01:20 PM »
it was all registered and about board .

What are you on about?

What money?

And where did it come from?

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #121 on: June 23, 2021, 11:03:02 PM »
The Police statements etc are logged. We cant demand to see what we want when we want.

Scott Forbes can get copies of all of his police witness statements directly from the police
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Dexter

« Reply #122 on: June 23, 2021, 11:05:55 PM »
Scott Forbes can get copies of all of his police witness statements directly from the police

He can do what ever he chooses but that doesn't mean he has to share them does it? He knows what he said and did and also when this took place.

The comments on here prove some people have decided what happened despite not knowing. Would you entertain those kind of people with documents they have no right or reason to see?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 08:19:29 AM by Dexter »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #123 on: June 23, 2021, 11:12:22 PM »
Because he didn't. The money was donated and it is nothing to do with Mark Kane and the 50k

I'll ask you again. How do you KNOW?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #124 on: June 23, 2021, 11:12:35 PM »
Because he didn't. The money was donated and it is nothing to do with Mark Kane and the 50k

What money ?

Where did it come from?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #125 on: June 23, 2021, 11:14:11 PM »
He can do what ever he chooses but that doesn't mean he has to share them does it? He knows what he said and did and also when this took place.

I don’t think he does

‘cos if he did his story would have remained the same

It clearly hasn’t !
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 11:22:05 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Dexter

« Reply #126 on: June 23, 2021, 11:14:46 PM »
Scott Forbes won’t publish his police witness statements because they’ll show what a conman and blagger he is and how his story has grown arms and legs over the years

He looks and sounds like a complete fantasist

He spoke with. Luke's lawyer at the court in 2005

Offline Dexter

« Reply #127 on: June 23, 2021, 11:15:52 PM »
I don’t think he does

‘cos if he did his story would have re aimed the same

It clearly hasn’t !

Sandra Lean will have a copy. You don't know what it said and probably never will

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #128 on: June 23, 2021, 11:19:58 PM »
Scott Forbes won’t publish his police witness statements because they’ll show what a conman and blagger he is and how his story has grown arms and legs over the years

The Police statements etc are logged. We cant demand to see what we want when we want.

Sandra Lean will have a copy. You don't know what it said and probably never will

Then Scott Forbes can ask Sandra Lean for copies of his police witness statements and he can publish them to the WWW

Offline Dexter

« Reply #129 on: June 23, 2021, 11:20:52 PM »
Why should he?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #130 on: June 23, 2021, 11:21:23 PM »

Did Scott Forbes only make one police witness statement?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 11:23:24 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #131 on: June 23, 2021, 11:24:14 PM »

He spoke with. Luke's lawyer at the court in 2005

And ?

What’s your point?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #132 on: June 23, 2021, 11:24:56 PM »
If she ever became a person of respect, I would happily share it. Its all a matter of record. The damages paid to Me, were for slander, and nothing to do with others.....I've not made or asked for 1p in the luke Mitchell case! Despite years of work 👍

Your answer from Scott.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #133 on: June 23, 2021, 11:26:20 PM »
If she ever became a person of respect, I would happily share it. Its all a matter of record. The damages paid to Me, were for slander

‘Slander’ by whom?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #134 on: June 23, 2021, 11:26:53 PM »
If she ever became a person of respect, I would happily share it.

And who’s ‘she’ ?