Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84539 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #135 on: June 23, 2021, 11:27:35 PM »
If she ever became a person of respect. I would happily share it

And what’s ‘a person of respect’ ?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #136 on: June 23, 2021, 11:29:31 PM »
‘Slander’ by whom?

A newspaper I think. Nothing to do with the 50K story though.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #137 on: June 23, 2021, 11:30:31 PM »
That would be you

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #138 on: June 23, 2021, 11:30:56 PM »

What ‘newspaper’ ?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #139 on: June 23, 2021, 11:33:51 PM »
He spoke with. Luke's lawyer at the court in 2005

2005? And yet he didn't approach Corinne at her caravan place until 2006?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #140 on: June 23, 2021, 11:35:58 PM »
So who was sending death threats to Mark Kane?

Sandra Lean is a bully as well as a liar. I was one of the so called accused, not a shred of evidence against me except a statement from a man who has a severe criminal record that has since came to light. I knew all about it from the start I knew it would eventually catch up with him and Sandra Lean. Anytime I contacted her on the 'Luke Mitchell' is innocent website she got right onto her cronies and I would receive death threats over the phone, be visited n public places by he man with the long and hash criminal recordwho would make threats against and my family. He even went to my mothers door, she is her Sixties and disabled  just to show me she could be got at! What type of human being does such a thing? He assaulted me in full view of half a dozen people after I had left a comment on Ms.Leans web pag. All of this I reported to the police. Just to set a couple of things straight I never had big cuts on my face the day after the murder I had a tiny scratch is all, he did not drive me to the police station the day after and he never said what amount of money we would get but he did say we would get money if we spoke to the press and get a wee holiday out of it. I never wanted anything to do with it it was sick, the man bullied me. He got a holiday out of it as the daily record accidentally used his name as the suspect he got just over a grand in damages. I have never received anything for the mental anguish myself and family have been through. I think he was merely a puppet in Sandra Leans games which have now came to a head but I'm still stuck with totally untrue accusations against me and haven't even received a sorry let alone anything else. I knew about his criminal past but I never mentioned it, I never spoke to reporters, which he wanted me to. He used to make jokes about it and him and him only ever brought it up as you know it was nearly 4 years before he came forward after a falling out between us, the police didn't take him serious and he gave a high court statement Han is all lies and I have many witness that can back that up. He bullied me after he had went to the police, trying to keep me in line and watch who I spoke to but I just didn't want anything to do with it god I wasn't even sure he was telling the truth about talking to the police cause like I said he used to make jokes about it. If they haughty they were right then how come whenever I questioned Sandra lean she would get right on to him to go and do her dirty work which was harass me. I have a load of witness to prove everything he said is a lie that's why I was never worried. I just think it's shocking that a man can take half truths, 3rd hand stories and just lies then go to the police with this rubbish and before you know it my name is on the 6 o'clock news, in newspapers giving totally false information about me and iv never received any type of closure or apology or anything from the people involved. Maybe karma has just taken it's time he's been exposed for the violent criminal who done jail for armed robbery and Sandra Lean, not for the first time, is wrong. I went through hell and back because of them but I'm not going to waste my life looking for revenge I knew in time it would all come out. Here's to the innocent among us, don't let the b........s grind you down.

Was he referring to Scott Forbes?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 11:40:37 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Dexter

« Reply #141 on: June 23, 2021, 11:38:51 PM »

There never was 50k
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 11:46:00 PM by Dexter »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #142 on: June 23, 2021, 11:43:10 PM »
The bit at the bottom of my last post saying, THERE NEVER WAS 50K, certainly wasn't written by me and seems to have been added on by a snake 👍

Offline Dexter

« Reply #143 on: June 23, 2021, 11:44:51 PM »
No snake just a tired mistake . There never was 50k doesn't matter where it's written. Good night.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #144 on: June 24, 2021, 12:09:22 AM »
2005? And yet he didn't approach Corinne at her caravan place until 2006?

Who was the lawyer Scott Forbes spoke to in 2005

And why didn’t he approach Corinne at her place of work until 2006?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 10:14:13 PM by Nicholas »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #145 on: June 24, 2021, 12:17:22 AM »
What ‘newspaper’ ?

It's a while ago now but I think SF got less than 2K from Daily Record when he was mistakenly named as a  murder suspect. I don't have a cite so I get it if my post is taken down but I'm 99% sure.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #146 on: June 24, 2021, 12:23:51 AM »

And why didn’t he approach Corinne at her place of work until 226?

First I've heard of SF having anything to do with a legal side in 2005. I know he approached CM in 2006 and Dr. Lean just happened to be there. Dr. Lean says she didn't know SF until the day in 2006 when SF approached CM at her caravan place. Startling coincidence. Again.

Offline WakeyWakey

« Reply #147 on: June 24, 2021, 01:24:32 AM »
It's a while ago now but I think SF got less than 2K from Daily Record when he was mistakenly named as a  murder suspect. I don't have a cite so I get it if my post is taken down but I'm 99% sure.

SF himself claimed it was a 5 figure sum:
https://twitter.com/Scf65Forbes/status/1366812285201772545

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #148 on: June 24, 2021, 04:56:48 AM »
SF himself claimed it was a 5 figure sum:
https://twitter.com/Scf65Forbes/status/1366812285201772545

That's the first I've heard of a five figure sum. I've always believed it was just over 1K until now.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #149 on: June 24, 2021, 05:15:55 AM »

And why didn’t he approach Corinne at her place of work until 226?

I have no idea why SF kept all of his information to himself until 2006. The reason Dr. Lean gives is that SF tried to contact the police and Luke's legal team beforehand but no one listened so he was forced to go directly to CM's place of work. Dr. Lean happened to be there at the time. Dr. Lean says that's the first time she met SF.