Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84534 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #165 on: June 24, 2021, 09:10:37 AM »
Of course it is...but NOT the 50K or any arrangement presumed to be attached to it.  You dont know the total of the sum but its not 50K no matter how many times you write it

No THE 50k wasn’t paid out because no one would entertain Scott Forbes demands
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Dexter

« Reply #166 on: June 24, 2021, 09:10:50 AM »
No because it seems no one would give into Scott Forbes demands

@)(++(* please provide proof of this

Offline Dexter

« Reply #167 on: June 24, 2021, 09:11:55 AM »
It most certainly reads that way

So Scott Forbes was going round to Mark Kane’s mothers and threatening her too?

What a cowardly thing to do - threatening women -  not that I’m surprised by this

A post on here makes it fact does it? Oh the irony

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #168 on: June 24, 2021, 09:12:01 AM »
Of course it is...but NOT the 50K or any arrangement presumed to be attached to it. You dont know the total of the sum but its not 50K no matter how many times you write it

I’ve never claimed it was 50k ?!?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Dexter

« Reply #169 on: June 24, 2021, 09:14:13 AM »
I’ve never claimed it was 50k ?!?

please read what i actually wrote. The 50k is being attached to both Mark Kane and Scott Forbes. I never said there was an amount of 50k either. The 5 figure sum (unknown so no misunderstanding) is NOT connected to Mark Kane.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #170 on: June 24, 2021, 09:17:16 AM »
No THE 50k wasn’t paid out because no one would entertain Scott Forbes demands

thought you never said it was 50k?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #171 on: June 24, 2021, 09:20:43 AM »
I find Scott Forbes really creepy

He started ‘following’ me on twitter last night then appears to have ‘unfollowed’ me and ‘blocked’ me ?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #172 on: June 24, 2021, 10:19:32 AM »
Was it Scott Forbes who allegedly gave Sandra Lean access to Luke Mitchell’s legal case papers at a law office or was this story made up?

Did Graham Mann solicitors represent Luke Mitchell and did Scott Forbes have access to their offices?

Or was it Graham Mann’s offices who gave Sandra Lean access?

As a trainee lawyer, back in 2010/11 he worked for MOJO 3 days a week and was apparently instrumental in investigating two case https://mojoscotland.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Annual-Report-2010-112.pdf

MOJO secured a 2 year supervised traineeship for Scott Forbes with Graham Mann solicitors.

Around the same time securing a paid placement for Paul McLaughlin (who was mentioned in the news article here https://stv.tv/news/west-central/1439054-miscarriages-of-justice-charity-stripped-of-lottery-funding/)

In their annual report MOJO stated:

“Paul and Scott have been a huge asset to the Organisation and in taking the
Projects aims and objectives forward.”
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 10:24:02 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Dexter

« Reply #173 on: June 24, 2021, 10:25:46 AM »
That was totally made up. Sandra Lean had access before Scott Forbes became involved in a legal capacity

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #174 on: June 24, 2021, 10:30:22 AM »
That was totally made up. Sandra Lean had access before Scott Forbes became involved in a legal capacity

Are you saying Sandra Lean made that up?

or it wasn’t Scott Forbes who gave her access to Luke Mitchell’s case files around this time via Graham Mann’s law offices?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #175 on: June 24, 2021, 10:34:08 AM »
MOJO did not secure my position. I did Not work for MOJO after 2010 and never when I was a trainee solicitor.
Sandra Lean gave Mann Solicitors the case files!

There is your answer. Anything else either ask Scott Forbes and Sandra Lean directly.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #176 on: June 24, 2021, 11:00:59 AM »

What’s that old line attributed to Goebbels “Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth”,
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #177 on: June 24, 2021, 11:59:53 AM »

‘Irony’ appears completely lost on Scott Forbes

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #178 on: June 24, 2021, 12:44:09 PM »

What year are you claiming Sandra Lean has ‘access’ to Luke Mitchell’s case papers?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #179 on: June 24, 2021, 01:10:20 PM »
Scott Forbes is not registered with The Law Society of Scotland. Is he a lawyer or isn't he?  I'm beginning to think there's a reason for all of these silly,  deceptive distractions.

Has Scott Forbes ever proven he was a lawyer?

Did he ever qualify as one?

He would have certificates if he did or acknowledgement from the uni

What length of time was he at Stirling university ?

Anyone know?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 01:32:37 PM by Nicholas »