Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84651 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #180 on: June 24, 2021, 01:44:31 PM »
‘Irony’ appears completely lost on Scott Forbes

⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️

Scott Forbes
@Scf65Forbes
Replying to
@Brian_M_Egan
@janehamilton22
 and 2 others
What absolute bell end! Taking about due diligence when you have no concept of what it means. Scott Forbes story is corrobetated by several other witnesses. SF never attempted to sell any story, that's damaging and a lie!
3:58 PM · Feb 27, 2021·Twitter for Android

wendz
@wendzedin
Mar 2
Replying to
@Scf65Forbes
@Brian_M_Egan
 and 3 others
I’m confused, why are you talking in the third person?

Brian Egan
@Brian_M_Egan
Feb 27
Replying to
@Scf65Forbes
@janehamilton22
 and 2 others
did you forget to sign into alt account here scott?

Scott Forbes
@Scf65Forbes
Feb 27
Replying to
@Brian_M_Egan
@janehamilton22
 and 2 others
one follower, a troll that hangs about prison, married a convicted murderer(heinous crime)12 yrs in jail pleading innocence, 2yr with her, 'confessed' to crime he had denied for years, then killed himself. You and her are dangerous clowns living of the back of people suffering
https://twitter.com/Scf65Forbes/status/1365692753879986177

Scott Forbes
@Scf65Forbes
Replying to
@HiddenInjustice
@janehamilton22
 and
@EmiliaFox
Classic Self projection...your that sad/lonely you hung about prison looking for a husband, months later married a rapist/murderer, who after yrs of claiming innocence 'confessed' to you before killing himself rather than live with you! Sandra Lean has professionalism/integrityThumbs up
12:30 AM · Jun 24, 2021·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/Scf65Forbes/status/1407843660180381699

⬇️

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=12082.msg655313#msg655313
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 01:56:52 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Rusty

« Reply #181 on: June 24, 2021, 03:13:15 PM »
No wonder he was never taken seriously by those that matter.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #182 on: June 24, 2021, 03:15:16 PM »
No wonder he was never taken seriously by those that matter.

Of course not

Scott Forbes claims,

“Sandra Lean has professional integrity”   

There’s absolutely nothing ‘professional’ or ‘integral’ about promoting the innocence fraud of killers like Simon Hall!
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Rusty

« Reply #183 on: June 24, 2021, 03:57:18 PM »
Of course not

Scott Forbes claims,

“Sandra Lean has professional integrity”   

There’s absolutely nothing ‘professional’ or ‘integral’ about promoting the innocence fraud of killers like Simon Hall!

I honestly don't get it. For these people to be believed and taken seriously, they attack and abuse the very people that could maybe help them, politicians/journalists. SF is especially busy doing this. Talk about professional integrity, why would anyone that could possibly help, want to associate themselves with the vile comments that seems to come out of that particular twitter account. Do they think that their behaviour goes unnoticed?

They have no new evidence whatsoever. Recycling the same stuff over and over has clearly not worked. Making vast claims about this, that and the next thing on twitter won't work. Passing the case around, to lollypop, sunshine and what ever witch crafty, glass ball looking, ouija board antics won't work. The only hope of getting an independent review, is getting the very people they abuse and troll on side. I don't get it.

Or maybe I do get it. This is not about LM or Jodi. The case is closed. This is about innocence fraud, self-promotion, attention and creating online drama.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #184 on: June 24, 2021, 04:31:23 PM »
I honestly don't get it. For these people to be believed and taken seriously, they attack and abuse the very people that could maybe help them, politicians/journalists. SF is especially busy doing this. Talk about professional integrity, why would anyone that could possibly help, want to associate themselves with the vile comments that seems to come out of that particular twitter account. Do they think that their behaviour goes unnoticed?

They have no new evidence whatsoever. Recycling the same stuff over and over has clearly not worked. Making vast claims about this, that and the next thing on twitter won't work. Passing the case around, to lollypop, sunshine and what ever witch crafty, glass ball looking, ouija board antics won't work. The only hope of getting an independent review, is getting the very people they abuse and troll on side. I don't get it.

Or maybe I do get it. This is not about LM or Jodi. The case is closed. This is about innocence fraud, self-promotion, attention and creating online drama.

Thankfully the law holds itself above petty squabbles between journalists and academics, trolls and campaigners. If there is new evidence of a high enough calibre for the law to look again at the case that is what will happen. I doubt however that an independent review will be granted but it is entirely possible that the case will be sent back to the court of appeal.

This case isn’t closed until it’s closed and while questions still remain to be answered I can’t see that happening in the foreseeable future.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #185 on: June 24, 2021, 06:29:58 PM »
Thankfully the law holds itself above petty squabbles between journalists and academics, trolls and campaigners. If there is new evidence of a high enough calibre for the law to look again at the case that is what will happen. I doubt however that an independent review will be granted but it is entirely possible that the case will be sent back to the court of appeal.

This case isn’t closed until it’s closed and while questions still remain to be answered I can’t see that happening in the foreseeable future.
This case is closed and has been closed for years, what are you on about?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #186 on: June 24, 2021, 06:49:23 PM »
This case is closed and has been closed for years, what are you on about?

They are probably getting the ‘case’ and campaign confused

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #187 on: June 24, 2021, 06:51:21 PM »
⬇️
Scott Forbes
@Scf65Forbes
Feb 27
Replying to
@Brian_M_Egan
@janehamilton22
 and 2 others
one follower, a troll that hangs about prison, married a convicted murderer(heinous crime)12 yrs in jail pleading innocence, 2yr with her, 'confessed' to crime he had denied for years, then killed himself. You and her are dangerous clowns living of the back of people suffering
https://twitter.com/Scf65Forbes/status/1365692753879986177

Scott Forbes
@Scf65Forbes
Replying to
@HiddenInjustice
@janehamilton22
 and
@EmiliaFox
Classic Self projection...your that sad/lonely you hung about prison looking for a husband, months later married a rapist/murderer, who after yrs of claiming innocence 'confessed' to you before killing himself rather than live with you! Sandra Lean has professionalism/integrityThumbs up
12:30 AM · Jun 24, 2021·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/Scf65Forbes/status/1407843660180381699
⬇️

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=12082.msg655313#msg655313

Seems Scott Forbes is referring to Simon Hall ⬆️ who - like Luke Mitchell - Sandra Lean has also claimed is innocent ⬇️

What lessons, if any, did Sandra Lean learn following the exposure of Simon Halls guilt in 2012/2013?

1st January 2011 - re Simon Hall’s appeal verdict
Sandra Lean - ‘skeleton statements’
Conviction overturned, no re-trial

We are obviously delighted that the Court of Appeal has finally recognised what we have been telling them  all along – Simon was always innocent of this crime. There will be many issues to be addressed in the coming months, including questions regarding why evidence pointing to other suspects was never properly investigated, and why it has taken so long to get to this stage. Bearing in mind that the real perpetrators may yet be brought to trial, and they deserve a fair trial, which is something not afforded to Simon, I cannot go into too much detail about the other evidence at this time. However, should the authorities fail to re-open the investigation into Mrs Albert’s death and pursue the real murderers, then we will not hesitate to make public everything we have uncovered. One way or another, the whole truth will come out, we will make sure of it.

Conviction quashed, Re-trial ordered.
‘Although we are pleased that the Court of Appeal has finally recognised that the conviction of Simon was flawed, we are disappointed in the decision to stage a re-trial. Although I am unable to say too much at this stage, the CPS knew about several other pieces of evidence pointing away from Simon and towards another perpetrator right from the beginning of this case.
It is shameful that it has taken this long for them to admit this conviction was unsafe, and an outrage that an innocent  man must remain in prison awaiting another trial, when the original case against him has collapsed. Simon has already lost more than eight years of his life to this disgrace, and now must wait for the system to set up yet another ordeal in his fight to prove his innocence.
However, we are confident that the re-trial will exonerate Simon completely, and he will finally walk out of prison the way he walked in – innocent.
Sandra Lean, who featured Simon’s case in her book “No Smoke” said this morning, “What today’s  decision means is that the British Justice system would rather allow murderers to walk among us, and innocent men to languish in jails for crimes they did not commit, than simply admit they got it wrong. Given that the DPP himself said that without the fibre evidence, there was no case, this re-trial appears to be nothing more than a face-saving exercise from a prosecution machine that cannot accept its own failings. Perhaps the best that can be said about it is that it offers the opportunity for Simon to finally clear his name.”

Conviction Upheld
This decision is an affront to justice. The CPS knows that there was another burglary that evening in Capel. They know that the SOCOs went directly from  that crime scene to the murder scene. They know that there was DNA on the knife that did not belong to Simon, that the original fibre investigation concluded no match for the fibres, and that the jury was misled into believing that the knife that was used to kill Mrs Albert must have come from an opened drawer in her own kitchen.
They also know that another man confessed to this murder. So why do they insist on keeping an innocent man in prison, and refusing to acknowledge the existence of this other evidence? What can possibly be gained by allowing the real perpetrators to remain free and unpunished?
We will not rest until the whole truth of this case has been made public, and that includes the collusion and cover-up which has allowed this gross miscarriage of justice to persist for so long, and which, sadly, in light of today’s decision, will be allowed to continue.
We will never give up the fight for justice for Simon. The truth will come out – all of it. The DPP himself said that without the fibre evidence, there was no case. The fibre evidence has now been discredited – why is Simon to remain in prison for another man’s crime?
Sandra Lean, who featured Simon’s case in her book “No Smoke” said this morning, “This is a dark day for British Justice. This decision tells us that the justice system in this country would rather allow murderers to walk among us, and innocent men to languish in prison for crimes they did not commit, than simply admit, “We got it wrong.” Any other industry behaving in this way would be closed down – the justice industry is answerable to no-one. The fight for Simon Hall’s freedom goes on.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 06:58:23 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #188 on: June 24, 2021, 07:01:47 PM »
Below are some of the comments made on one of Sandra Leans YouTube videos https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nJP-1NLfrhc
It seems some have been deleted as the comments don’t seem to flow ?

Sandra Lean:
‘Oh, dear, B. you're way off the mark here. Everything I say about Jodi's family is backed up by statements they, themselves gave. If I make people furious by telling the truth, that says more about the people getting furious than it does about me, don't you think?

What do you mean Jodi's family "can't watch anything on the screen"? What a ridiculous statement - I update on my own Youtube and facebook pages  and occasionally as a guest on other people's channels. Jodi's family was invited to participate/comment on the Channel 5 documentary (which is the only thing available via mainstream media). If Jodi's family are seeing me on the screen, as you put it, they would have to be looking for me.

The first book was not withdrawn because it was full of lies and mistakes - I already explained that, but I guess you'll just carry on believing what you want to believe anyway. If you watched this update, you'll have heard what I said about confident ignorance - thanks for demonstrating it for people.

I still talk about Susan May, Gordon Park and Simon Hall as well. I didn't say I stopped talking about them - I said that No Smoke was withdrawn to be UPDATED about their deaths. It really does help if you read my replies properly, otherwise you're just wasting everyone's time - including your own.

BR:
‘All that you say about Jodi's family is the cheapest shots of all. You make money & have yourself on the screen & they all suffer even deeper & have to stay in the house & can't watch anything on the screen. Think of all the people that you made furious, as you said to me in your reply above.

The first book was withdrawn because it was full of mistakes & lies.
You still talk about Mark Kane & he has since died. Is his name in your book?

For some people what they don't know they lie about & what they do know they lie about, and make up, at the same time.

Sandra Lean:
If I didn't have books to sell, would I still be here? I was still here, doing this, when I worked in an office. I was still here when I was teaching. I was still here, unpaid, facing all the hate and threats throughout the early years. Those people who think I do this for money are laughable, but it's an easy (and cheap) shot.

The first book was withdrawn to correct one typo where the wrong name was printed in error and to be updated because some of the people whose cases were featured have since died. But for some people, what they don't know, they'll just make up.

SN:
‘Sandra you said a few weeks back you were making a video of the route that luke was accused of taking to get back home.across a river i think ? Is this still happening

BR:
‘This was premeditated & from his other nefarious activities before he was already criminally aware of how careful he had to be. Think about what you would do if you wanted no blood on you. That, after all, is what he had to worry about. The other DNA was on the Tshirt & was her sisters. The DNA was her boyfriends & they were in a relationship. Luke's DNA was on Jodi's bra but as they were in a sexual relationship, the defence & the prosecution agreed not to include that at trial. The fact that Jodi was knocked out first by a severe blow to her head is never talked about or in a certain book. There was no fight either. Luke staged many things at the crime scene to throw police off. The cuts were before & after death. The blood on the wall was from throat wound & killer was behind her. The clothes were shredded & then her hands were tied behind her back with strips of her trousers. Being unconscious everything was easy after that. The cyclist was another very important witness as to what he heard as he approached that v in the wall after 5pm. What he heard was a human sound & he stopped. He later described it as a strangling noise. This is the main reason why they could pin the time down of her death that happened not long after. The neighbours smelt the burning in Corrine's back yard & at 2am. Corrine lied saying she didn't burn anything. His jacket & knives disappeared. He was seen with Jodie at the east end of the path & they were described & their clothes too & Mrs Bryson noticed a bulge in his jacket. 50 minutes later he was seen in same jacket by himself at the west end of the path by 2 women who said he was up to no good. He was seen walking away up the road by others. His brother testified that he wasn't home & that his mother had coerced him to write a statement giving Luke a false alibi. He retracted that & told the truth  in court. Just a couple of facts to ponder.

Sandra Lean:
‘You're still making things up. Jodi had severe defensive injuries to her arms, her hands were badly bruised and the best that pathologist could suggest was that she was POSSIBLY strangled into semi- consciousness or unconsciousness. That's strangled, not hit over the head. Unconscious people can't fight back or defend themselves. You're really not doing yourself any favours here - Sunburst75 isn't me.

Sandra Lean:
‘I’ve invited them all to get the police involved - check the IDs of everyone posting to see which one is me. That would spoil their little game though - not only would it prove categorically that none of the other posters here is me ... it would identify which of them are posting as multiple personalities!!!I haven't followed the Ross Willox case in any detail - saw one news article about it, but that's all

BR:
‘That was a spot of blood on that Tshirt that Jodi had borrowed from her sister & blood is hard to get out if not treated beforehand. It was Luke's dna on Jodi's bra.

BR:
‘Stop lying about the DNA sandra, Now you say 'bodily fluids'. lol. It was a Spot of Blood that hadn't washed off properly. It was LUKE'S DNA on Jodi's Bra. Carry Did Not Reply To You About That. lol.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 07:16:15 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #189 on: June 24, 2021, 07:51:02 PM »
Below are some of the comments made on one of Sandra Leans YouTube videos https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nJP-1NLfrhc
It seems some have been deleted as the comments don’t seem to flow ?

In her latest YouTube video Sandra Leans states,

”Oh yeah trolls on YouTube.
Now I can’t say too much about this but can I ask please that you don’t make reference to particular trolls at the minute all will become clear but for now please don’t make reference to actual trolls whether they are real names or fake names or whether you know or you don’t know just for now please erm again there’s stuff going on”

She appears to label anyone who has a differing view to her or who calls out her nonsense a ‘troll’

What possible ‘stuff’ can be ‘going on’ because someone has an opposing view or differing opinion

Will this come to anything or is this yet another of Sandra Leans empty, bs comments to add to all of her other numerous  empty statements she’s made over the years that also went no where ?

I’ll be keeping my eye on this - especially given the fact she’s referred to me as a troll - as has Scott Forbes 🙄
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 07:59:45 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #190 on: June 24, 2021, 10:29:34 PM »

They are abusers and abusers abuse

And they appear to have an empathy deficit

I don’t know if it’s because they have some sort of brain damage/wiring issues or maybe they were abused as children?

Something appears to be most definitely off kilter

And Scott Forbes is a highly overt abusive individual

It’s also possible they have [ censored word]ocial (sociopathic, psychopathic) or narcissistic personality disorder?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 10:59:54 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #191 on: June 24, 2021, 10:36:27 PM »
They have no new evidence whatsoever. Recycling the same stuff over and over has clearly not worked. Making vast claims about this, that and the next thing on twitter won't work. Passing the case around, to lollypop, sunshine and what ever witch crafty, glass ball looking, ouija board antics won't work.The only hope of getting an independent review, is getting the very people they abuse and troll on side. I don't get it.

It’s not going to happen - especially with the calibre of individuals Sandra Lean appears to attract

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #192 on: June 24, 2021, 10:38:32 PM »

This is exactly what it is all about

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #193 on: June 24, 2021, 10:53:04 PM »
It’s not going to happen - especially with the calibre of individuals Sandra Lean appears to attract
They are all so stupid that they will all be exposed. No one has to even do much work. Please allow me to give you just one of many examples? It's all in the public domain.
https://youtu.be/eYvOatGiyFc

About 5.29 into the video, SL addresses Janine did it's question. She doesn't call him Janine did it though.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #194 on: June 24, 2021, 11:02:41 PM »
They are all so stupid that they will all be exposed. No one has to even do much work. Please allow me to give you just one of many examples? It's all in the public domain.
https://youtu.be/eYvOatGiyFc

About 5.29 into the video, SL addresses Janine did it's question. She doesn't call him Janine did it though.
That means that Scottish Bike Squad AKA The Seer AKA Janine did it is responsible for so many YouTube bullying comments and videos that this has to be addressed. Online bullying is a crime and even sarcasm and innuendo is not a veil. I'm not talking about spats online. I'm talking about two mothers who have lost their children amidst this rubbish yet only one mother seems to matter. The wrong one. As I said,  this is only one criminal of many and they did it to themselves in the public domain. Justice for Jodi Jones and her family and for Mark Kane and his mother and let the online criminals take what's coming.