Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84537 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #240 on: June 25, 2021, 11:52:21 AM »
At around 30:37 of Sandra Leans latest video (13th June 2021)

In her latest YouTube video Sandra Leans states,

”Oh yeah trolls on YouTube.
Now I can’t say too much about this but can I ask please that you don’t make reference to particular trolls at the minute all will become clear but for now please don’t make reference to actual trolls whether they are real names or fake names or whether you know or you don’t know just for now please erm again there’s stuff going on”

She appears to label anyone who has a differing view to her or who calls out her nonsense a ‘troll’

What possible ‘stuff’ can be ‘going on’ because someone has an opposing view or differing opinion

Will this come to anything or is this yet another of Sandra Leans empty, bs comments to add to all of her other numerous  empty statements she’s made over the years that also went no where ?

NEVER FEED THE TROLLS ‘ states Sandra Lean in her poem  *&^^&
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 12:27:46 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #241 on: June 25, 2021, 11:57:33 AM »
I didn't realise the poem was dedicated to you. I'll read it properly.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #242 on: June 25, 2021, 12:08:34 PM »
I didn't realise the poem was dedicated to you. I'll read it properly.

Yep

On the 11th June 2021 Laura Hammersley posted a screenshot of one or two (?) of my tweets via LM’s ‘official’ Facebook page and stated,

I’m not on Twitter a lot but I noticed this Hidden inJustice account appears to be particularly anti Luke 🙄 almost obsessed. Apparently we are all Luke’s ‘followers’ as opposed to people with an open mind and an interest in the whole story. The account also shares Jane Hamilton’s tweets, says it all..

Sandra Lean commented on the post with the following ⬇️  (In blue) 🙄 she appears completely deluded

And my identity on twitter is not a secret

I know the identity of "HiddenInjustice" - she's trolled me for years and has often lifted screenshots from my pages. I wrote her a little poem, but she's never screenshotted that:

I have a little troll
I’ve had her now for years
She skulks around the net
Peddling lies and hate and fear
It’s really just as well
I’m not the jealous kind
She has so many targets
I can hardly call her “mine.”
Turns lies to truth and truth to lies
She really has no shame
She’s the eternal victim, though
She never is to blame
So I’ll just stick to the advice
Given to me so long ago
Hold your head up, tell your truth
And NEVER FEED THE TROLLS.

Do get over yourself Sandra. I only unblocked your Facebook account after someone contacted me asking ‘what you were on’ given your posts about COVID.

And Scott Forbes appears to have foolishly followed Sandra Leans lead - again 🙄 and refers to me as a ‘professional troll’

Since when does posting on an internet forum and having a twitter account ‘tweeting’ an opinion make someone a troll?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 12:42:33 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #243 on: June 25, 2021, 12:32:35 PM »
Yep

On the 11th June 2021 Laura Hammersley posted a screenshot of one or two (?) of my tweets via LM’s ‘official’ Facebook page and stated,

I should add - someone else notified me of this - that’s how I became aware of Sandra Leans defamation of me on the LM ‘official’ Facebook page
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 12:36:18 PM by Nicholas »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #244 on: June 25, 2021, 12:33:13 PM »
At around 30:37 of Sandra Leans latest video (13th June 2021)

“NEVER FEED THE TROLLS ‘ states Sandra Lean  *&^^&

She refers to the worst  trolls who are trolling on her behalf and on behalf of the "official" group as Luke Supporters.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #245 on: June 25, 2021, 12:34:11 PM »
She refers to the worst  trolls who are trolling on her behalf and on behalf of the "official" group as Luke Supporters.
She does

And she appears completely and utterly deluded as I said

And the more nonsense like this she comes out with (publicly) the more foolish she comes across

Can only imagine what she says behind the scenes 🙄

For me - Sandra Lean has zero integrity
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 12:43:25 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #246 on: June 25, 2021, 12:52:56 PM »
She does

And she appears completely and utterly deluded as I said

And the more nonsense like this she comes out with (publicly) the more foolish she comes across

Can only imagine what she says behind the scenes 🙄

For me - Sandra Lean has zero integrity

Iona Young for the Scottish Sun picked up on Sandra Leans claims re ‘trolls’ ⬇️

’Dr Lean revealed she has also been targeted by trolls on Facebook.
She said: “I’ve been doing everything I possibly could for years now. It became apparent there is no will to negotiate.
“The other thing I found almost impossible was Luke supporters wrongly accusing other people.
“I will always call out wrongful accusations, I don’t care where they are or who posted them.
“I spoke to Luke on Tuesday or Wednesday, he was upset. He doesn't know the extent of social media like we do. He
does not have access to it.
“His wish was that we would all get round the table and sort it out so we were all working together.
"It was really hard to tell him. It's being tried and hasn't worked."
The live clip attracted more than 500 comments from viewers.
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/7257647/luke-mitchell-new-lawyer-jodi-jones-murder-conviction/

It will be interesting to see where Sandra Lean’s continued - public - false claims end up
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 01:11:51 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #247 on: June 25, 2021, 01:00:18 PM »
Iona Young for the Scottish Sun picked up on Sandra Leans claims re trolls ⬇️

She said: “I’ve been doing everything I possibly could for years now. It became apparent there is no will to negotiate.
“The other thing I found almost impossible was Luke supporters wrongly accusing other people.
I will always call out wrongful accusations, I don’t care where they are or who posted them.
“I spoke to Luke on Tuesday or Wednesday, he was upset. He doesn't know the extent of social media like we do. He
“His wish was that we would all get round the table and sort it out so we were all working together.
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/7257647/luke-mitchell-new-lawyer-jodi-jones-murder-conviction/

Yet more lies 🙄

And such a hypocrite  *&^^&

She’s had ample time to call out Mark McKeown aka Mark Ryan aka ‘janinedidit’ Etc etc ⬇️

And right under her very nose  ➡️ http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=594.msg655457#msg655457  *&^^&

Maybe she should have called in the ‘Scots squad’ aka John Sallen’s and Michael Neill 🙄
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 01:21:35 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Parky41

« Reply #248 on: June 25, 2021, 01:26:26 PM »

“I will always call out wrongful accusations, I don’t care where they are or who posted them.

It will be interesting to see where Sandra Lean’s continued - public - false claims end up

I'm sorry but this does not wash in the slightest. Ms Lean forgets does she not? Those early days of forums being trolled in different guises. Those hypothetical lines of reasoning and theories over these others? And of Gordo of late and "we" of the brother being sent after Jodi. - It is the book to blame for these so called followers, being heavily into this who done it?

It is Bullshit.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #249 on: June 25, 2021, 01:31:35 PM »
I'm sorry but this does not wash in the slightest. Ms Lean forgets does she not? Those early days of forums being trolled in different guises. Those hypothetical lines of reasoning and theories over these others? And of Gordo of late and "we" of the brother being sent after Jodi. - It is the book to blame for these so called followers, being heavily into this who done it?

It is Bullshit.

Without a doubt

JIGSAWMAN - first exposed it seems by Wullie Beck back in 2010 (or earlier ?) ⬇️ https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/shirleymckie/luke-mitchell-postings-now-archived-see-new-thread-t398-s260.html

William (Wullie) Beck
If it helps readers Jigsawman is Sandra Lean, Wonder if she recalls how many people she told this to.

It was also clearly ‘bullshit’ when she attempted to cast doubt on Simon Halls guilt when I asked her if she planned to revise or withdraw ‘No Smoke’ early 2017 ⬇️

Sandra Leans book ‘No Smoke’ should be revised or withdrawn’
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8086.msg382408.html#msg382408

Acknowledging Simon Hall’s guilt would call into question her ‘work’
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 01:41:57 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #250 on: June 25, 2021, 01:45:00 PM »

It is Bullshit.

Not all of Sandra Lean’s ‘followers’ will be into the ‘who done it’ - some will no doubt be personality disordered individuals - on the anti social side or ‘cluster B’ types

Offline John

« Reply #251 on: June 25, 2021, 01:45:11 PM »

I must say that is funny. The defunct Wrongly Accused Person Organisation forum in which Sandra Lean was an admin had more fake accounts that genuine ones.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #252 on: June 25, 2021, 01:46:29 PM »
I must say that is funny. The defunct Wrongly Accused Person Organisation forum in which Sandra Lean was an admin had more fake accounts that genuine ones.

Sandra Lean is a total shameless fraud

How many ‘troll’ accounts did her ex partner - scammer and spammer Billy Middleton have?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 01:49:53 PM by Nicholas »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #253 on: June 25, 2021, 01:53:42 PM »

Of course, they're not trolls. They're Luke Supporters and she didn't call out any of them, for the most part, for accusing people of being others until someone got SF mixed up with a rapist by the same name. And guess what? It was a "Luke Supporter."

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #254 on: June 25, 2021, 01:57:11 PM »

Of course, they're not trolls. They're Luke Supporters and she didn't call out any of them, for the most part, for accusing people of being others until someone got SF mixed up with a rapist by the same name. And guess what? It was a "Luke Supporter."

Yep  - each time she opens her mouth on her videos she seems to continue to make a complete and utter fool of herself  *&^^&

I’m surprised no one has yet taken legal action against her - maybe it’s in the pipeline  8((()*/
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 02:12:30 PM by Nicholas »