Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84669 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #255 on: June 25, 2021, 02:13:41 PM »
’Dr Lean revealed she has also been targeted by trolls on Facebook.
She said: “I’ve been doing everything I possibly could for years now. It became apparent there is no will to negotiate.
“The other thing I found almost impossible was Luke supporters wrongly accusing other people.

Of course, they're not trolls. They're Luke Supporters and she didn't call out any of them, for the most part, for accusing people of being others until someone got SF mixed up with a rapist by the same name. And guess what? It was a "Luke Supporter."

I recall a time when Sandra Lean claimed ‘lithium’ from the blue forum was Stephen K 🙄 that was being looked into also apparently 🙄

Many of the innocent Jones/Walker family members appear to have been accused of being ‘trolls’ too

And Sandra says nothing

Which suggests to me this is what she wants her followers to think
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 02:16:53 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #256 on: June 25, 2021, 02:14:16 PM »
Yep each time she open her mouth on her videos she seems to continue to make a complete and utter fool of herself  *&^^&

I’m surprised no one has yet taken legal action against her - maybe it’s in the pipeline  8((()*/
I'm certainly not someone who feels the need to maintain a dignified silence. I have the utmost respect for so many people who have maintained their silence in the memory of Jodi Jones, something her mother says Jodi would have wanted. How dare these idiots peddle their rubbish in the name of justice?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #257 on: June 25, 2021, 02:23:00 PM »
I recall a time when Sandra Lean claimed ‘lithium’ from the blue forum was Stephen K

I have also been accused of being SK. Not only  that, I've been accused of being complicit in poor Jodi's murder as SK. I'm not SK. I have proof of others being accused of being SK. I have seen others being accused of being Janine Jones and of murdering  her own sister. I have proof of the same person accusing  SK of having an affair with Jodi Jones.. Of course, that wouldn't have been an affair, that would have been a crime. They are the worst of the worst. Scott Forbes being confused with a rapist by the same name though is intolerable to Dr. Lean.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #258 on: June 25, 2021, 02:41:58 PM »
I have also been accused of being SK. Not only  that, I've been accused of being complicit in poor Jodi's murder as SK. I'm not SK. I have proof of others being accused of being SK. I have seen others being accused of being Janine Jones and of murdering  her own sister. I have proof of the same person accusing  SK of having an affair with Jodi Jones.. Of course, that wouldn't have been an affair, that would have been a crime. They are the worst of the worst. Scott Forbes being confused with a rapist by the same name though is intolerable to Dr. Lean.
Scott Forbes the convicted bank robber

Sandra Lean badly lets herself down and shows her true character when she behaves like this doesn’t she  *&^^&

She reminds me in lots of ways of a psycho’

‘They know the words but not the music’

I wonder if anyone else who has come to know her thinks this?

And killer Simon Hall’s paraphilia’s are a matter of public record yet look at how she still chooses to attempt to portray him as the victim - similar to how she chooses to do with killer Luke Mitchell and many other quite clear actual factual killers, rapists & dangerous individuals *&^^&
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 03:23:24 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #259 on: June 25, 2021, 03:49:39 PM »

And on the 21st March 2021 someone asked on the ‘official’ Facebook page whether one of the ‘moped boys has died’

Underneath this a person called Angie Hazard falsely claimed Mark Kane “..was charged with stabbing his girlfriend then he took his own life”

Sandra Lean also commented on the post but didn’t bother to correct the above like she did over the Scott Forbes mix up

Instead she wrote:
Jill Thomson Scott and Mark Kane didn't go to Esk Valley College, they were at Newbattle College. Scott didn't move to Leith "the next day" - Mark Kane visited Scott's flat in Leith the next day. We need to keep this stuff factual and accurate - this is how people ended up believing all the nonsense about Luke.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 04:18:16 PM by Nicholas »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #260 on: June 25, 2021, 04:25:44 PM »
And on the 21st March 2021 someone asked on the ‘official’ Facebook page whether one of the ‘moped boys has died’

Underneath this a person called Angie Hazard falsely claimed Mark Kane “..was charged with stabbing his girlfriend then he took his own life”

Sandra Lean also commented on the post but didn’t bother to correct the above like she did over the Scott Forbes mix up

Instead she wrote:
Jill Thomson Scott and Mark Kane didn't go to Esk Valley College, they were at Newbattle College. Scott didn't move to Leith "the next day" - Mark Kane visited Scott's flat in Leith the next day. We need to keep this stuff factual and accurate - this is how people ended up believing all the nonsense about Luke.

Maybe someone should tell CM that SF said it was the next day. On the James English podcast CM says it was days later or a few days later.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #261 on: June 25, 2021, 05:23:31 PM »
Maybe someone should tell CM that SF said it was the next day. On the James English podcast CM says it was days later or a few days later.

Yes I recall Corinne saying something like this

Thing is we’ve no real idea when he Mark went to Scott Forbes ‘flat in Leith’

As we’ve seen - Sandra Lean is a bare faced liar as is Scott Forbes

The actual factual truth could be ‘days later’ or ‘a few days later’

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #262 on: June 25, 2021, 05:26:47 PM »
Iona Young for the Scottish Sun picked up on Sandra Leans claims re ‘trolls’ ⬇️

’Dr Lean revealed she has also been targeted by trolls on Facebook.
She said: “I’ve been doing everything I possibly could for years now. It became apparent there is no will to negotiate.
“The other thing I found almost impossible was Luke supporters wrongly accusing other people.
“I will always call out wrongful accusations, I don’t care where they are or who posted them.
“I spoke to Luke on Tuesday or Wednesday, he was upset. He doesn't know the extent of social media like we do. He
does not have access to it.
“His wish was that we would all get round the table and sort it out so we were all working together.
"It was really hard to tell him. It's being tried and hasn't worked."
The live clip attracted more than 500 comments from viewers.
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/7257647/luke-mitchell-new-lawyer-jodi-jones-murder-conviction/

It will be interesting to see where Sandra Lean’s continued - public - false claims end up

Are these people on Facebook ‘trolls’ or are they critics of Sandra Lean - like I am - and like many others are?

Sandra  quite clearly has problems differentiating between the two

And seemingly cannot spot the real trolls ie: Mark McKewown - even when they are right under her own nose

➡️ http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=594.msg655457#msg655457
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 05:51:25 PM by Nicholas »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #263 on: June 25, 2021, 05:51:59 PM »
Yes I recall Corinne saying something like this

Thing is we’ve no real idea when he Mark went to Scott Forbes ‘flat in Leith’

As we’ve seen - Sandra Lean is a bare faced liar as is Scott Forbes

The actual factual truth could be ‘days later’ or ‘a few days later’

Well we're not allowed to see Mark Kane's statement despite him sadly being no longer with us so it could be that he didn't go there at all.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #264 on: June 25, 2021, 05:59:00 PM »
Well we're not allowed to see Mark Kane's statement despite him sadly being no longer with us so it could be that he didn't go there at all.

I agree

I’ve witnessed how Scott Forbes has a propensity to make things up

I’ve see no reason to not trust the Crown on this

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #265 on: June 25, 2021, 06:22:36 PM »
He also seems to have managed to remove part of his ear during his photo editing

Is this also him https://www.entertainersworldwide.com/guitar-singers/mark-ryan-68587 ?

As well as a prolific troll - is Mark McKeown also Romani like Sandra Lean?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #266 on: June 25, 2021, 06:40:12 PM »
https://youtu.be/0PJK97VGnKc

The idiot can be seen wearing his Celtic shirt at around 8:35

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #267 on: June 25, 2021, 06:42:03 PM »
As well as a prolific troll - is Mark McKeown also Romani like Sandra Lean?

I loathe cover bands and yes that's him.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #268 on: June 25, 2021, 07:44:59 PM »
The idiot can be seen wearing his Celtic shirt at around 8:35

Some people have a mad idea that the internet makes them less visible rather than more visible.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #269 on: June 25, 2021, 10:16:58 PM »
Some people have a mad idea that the internet makes them less visible rather than more visible.

I’ve just now had a brief look on the jibber jabber youtube video after seeing someone mention it elsewhere

Mark McKowen aka ‘janinedidit’
‘The knives who owned and carried on a daily basis?
Are you talking about these fictitious knives that John [Name removed] claimed he saw him with? John [Name removed] the drug dealer who we know carried a knife with him everywhere for cutting his drugs amongst other endeavours? Is aht what you're talking about?
So you have absolutely NO PROOF whatsoever of Luke ever carrying knives outwith the penknife his mother bought for him to go camping with and which was handed to his lawyer (This was a 2 inch penknife that we know could not have been the murder weapon, A as it was too small, and B as it was forensically tested)...except the say-so of a known criminal who is one of the key suspects to the crime, yet you are happy to believe this bullshit instead of using your own god given brains and researching the FACTS of the case? Seriously? My God some people really are stupid.
Do yourself a massive favour and do some research that doesn't involve a tabloid newspaper or a biased media. If you knew half the facts of this case that you think you know, you would very quickly understand that Luke Mitchell could not possibly have committed this crime.
And people keep asking why if the killer hasn't been caught have they not murdered again? Not all killers are serial killers... and this one wasn't a serial killer either. This killer had a reason for killing Jodi, and that was that Jodi had betrayed them...in fact some might say it was the ultimate betrayal. Luke Mitchell on the other hand had NO motive for killing her, and crucially no opportunity to either. The real killer had both motive and opportunity. And they will be outed for the crime very soon...in fact they know as we speak that we are onto them...I know this for a 100% fact because I've had personal interaction with them. So stop commenting on stuff you clearly have no clue about, you're just making yourself look very stupid.

Does anyone know if he’s been to prison?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 10:21:56 PM by Nicholas »