Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84577 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #270 on: June 25, 2021, 10:22:29 PM »
Some people have a mad idea that the internet makes them less visible rather than more visible.

Wonder what name appears on his birth certificate ?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 10:34:22 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Parky41

« Reply #271 on: June 25, 2021, 10:40:53 PM »
I’ve just now had a brief look on the jibber jabber youtube video after seeing someone mention it elsewhere

Mark McKowen aka ‘janinedidit’
‘The knives who owned and carried on a daily basis?
Are you talking about these fictitious knives that John [Name removed] claimed he saw him with? John [Name removed] the drug dealer who we know carried a knife with him everywhere for cutting his drugs amongst other endeavours? Is aht what you're talking about?
So you have absolutely NO PROOF whatsoever of Luke ever carrying knives outwith the penknife his mother bought for him to go camping with and which was handed to his lawyer (This was a 2 inch penknife that we know could not have been the murder weapon, A as it was too small, and B as it was forensically tested)...except the say-so of a known criminal who is one of the key suspects to the crime, yet you are happy to believe this bullshit instead of using your own god given brains and researching the FACTS of the case? Seriously? My God some people really are stupid.
Do yourself a massive favour and do some research that doesn't involve a tabloid newspaper or a biased media. If you knew half the facts of this case that you think you know, you would very quickly understand that Luke Mitchell could not possibly have committed this crime.
And people keep asking why if the killer hasn't been caught have they not murdered again? Not all killers are serial killers... and this one wasn't a serial killer either. This killer had a reason for killing Jodi, and that was that Jodi had betrayed them...in fact some might say it was the ultimate betrayal. Luke Mitchell on the other hand had NO motive for killing her, and crucially no opportunity to either. The real killer had both motive and opportunity. And they will be outed for the crime very soon...in fact they know as we speak that we are onto them...I know this for a 100% fact because I've had personal interaction with them. So stop commenting on stuff you clearly have no clue about, you're just making yourself look very stupid.

Does anyone know if he’s been to prison?

Which one of them?  *%87.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #272 on: June 25, 2021, 10:43:27 PM »
Which one of them?  *%87.

I strongly suspect we are dealing with a psychopath here Parky ⬇️

Janinedidit
‘Yet again you get my comments removed… do you honestly think that will stop the truth? Not a chance hen… you’re up to your eyeballs in it and there’s no way out… you and all the rest of your psycho family

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pOTKX_t_OHI
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #273 on: June 25, 2021, 10:44:53 PM »
Wonder what name appears on his birth certificate ?
Mckeown I think. I think his real name is Mckeown. Mark M. Ryan is surely his stage name. Like, Seal or Dizzee Rascal, only not as appealing.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #274 on: June 25, 2021, 10:49:02 PM »
Mckeown I think. I think his real name is Mckeown. Mark M. Ryan is surely his stage name. Like, Seal or Dizzee Rascal, only not as appealing.

He claims ⬇️

Mark McKeown
@stookiebhoy
Replying to
@garythegooner66
 and
@BoycottsBat
PS - Both of my parents are also head teachers, my brother is a professor of psychology, and I have several other close family members in the teaching profession, so you've picked the right subject Smiling face with open mouth and cold sweat For me that is...The wrong one for you as you clearly have no clue
3:46 PM · Dec 23, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://mobile.twitter.com/stookiebhoy/status/1341772112797818881

Do we think he’s a pathological liar ?

Offline Parky41

« Reply #275 on: June 25, 2021, 10:51:03 PM »
He claims ⬇️

Mark McKeown
@stookiebhoy
Replying to
@garythegooner66
 and
@BoycottsBat
PS - Both of my parents are also head teachers, my brother is a professor of psychology, and I have several other close family members in the teaching profession, so you've picked the right subject Smiling face with open mouth and cold sweat For me that is...The wrong one for you as you clearly have no clue
3:46 PM · Dec 23, 2020·Twitter Web App

Something just a little too obvious in it all - I'm not so sure it is this Mark guy? A guy who is insane enough to make up multiple accounts one after the other, can just as easily clone someone. Something to divert attention away from his real identity. Whoever they are I hope they are caught up with?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #276 on: June 25, 2021, 11:01:08 PM »
Something just a little too obvious in it all - I'm not so sure it is this Mark guy? A guy who is insane enough to make up multiple accounts one after the other, can just as easily clone someone. Something to divert attention away from his real identity. Whoever they are I hope they are caught up with?
If I'm wrong, Parky, I'm sure the relevant authorities will find out why I'm wrong but thank you and I sincerely mean that. Once this is reported it's not up to me to investigate but it will be investigated and that's the bit that matters because people need to be held to account here. I don't think I'm wrong, of course I don't but I don't discount the possibility. This will be reported and if I'm wrong then I expect THEM to get it right because the online crime is there for all to see and it will be for them to take up if I'm wrong. Someone is accountable.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #277 on: June 25, 2021, 11:06:13 PM »

I am

Mark McKeown
@stookiebhoy
Dec 18, 2020
Locked up for your own safety...You're living in a fantasy. I mean what kind of moron goes around claiming to be the nephew of a man he clearly knows f..k all about

Mark McKeown
@stookiebhoy
Replying to
@Michael47125777
 and
@NicolaSturgeon
I've just gone through your twitter feed...every single post and retweet is a right wing unionist fascist post!!! You're a wee troll son, and the fact you don't know who I am or where I came from tells me my initial assessment of you was bang on. What a complete moron Smiling face with open mouth and cold sweat

https://mobile.twitter.com/stookiebhoy/status/1339983458421133313
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 11:08:41 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #278 on: June 25, 2021, 11:09:44 PM »
If I'm wrong, Parky, I'm sure the relevant authorities will find out why I'm wrong but thank you and I sincerely mean that. Once this is reported it's not up to me to investigate but it will be investigated and that's the bit that matters because people need to be held to account here. I don't think I'm wrong, of course I don't but I don't discount the possibility. This will be reported and if I'm wrong then I expect THEM to get it right because the online crime is there for all to see and it will be for them to take up if I'm wrong. Someone is accountable.

I don’t think you are wrong either

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #279 on: June 25, 2021, 11:11:14 PM »

8((()*/

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #280 on: June 25, 2021, 11:52:20 PM »

Parky, there is more than one. I'm looking to report four.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #281 on: June 26, 2021, 12:09:26 AM »
I strongly suspect we are dealing with a psychopath here Parky ⬇️

Janinedidit
‘Yet again you get my comments removed… do you honestly think that will stop the truth? Not a chance hen… you’re up to your eyeballs in it and there’s no way out… you and all the rest of your psycho family

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pOTKX_t_OHI

This bloke is sick  *&^^&

His comments about JaJ are absolutely appalling 

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #282 on: June 26, 2021, 12:11:06 AM »

Parky, there is more than one. I'm looking to report four.

He’s disgusting!

Why haven’t jibber jabber removed his comments from their YouTube account?

Can’t they block him?

Do they approve of what he’s posted? Is that why it’s been left up?

It’s awful!

And people are giving him the ‘thumbs up’?!? Who are these people?

And the comments about JuJ’s  *&^^&

« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 12:23:28 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #283 on: June 26, 2021, 07:40:00 AM »
I don’t think you are wrong either

Fiona Scott
MT MMcK🤣 thinks no one knows. How bad is it you put your wife on camera and hide yourself. Shame on Him. We need proof and this guy doesn’t have it.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #284 on: June 26, 2021, 09:03:43 PM »
This thread seems to have gone off topic but  there are records of Mark k being in police station the night SF  said he took MK there. Records of phone calls to police Re Mark K on night of the murder....police failed to follow it up....

Who isn't disturbed by this?