Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84681 times)

Offline Rusty

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #285 on: June 26, 2021, 09:24:08 PM »
This thread seems to have gone off topic but  there are records of Mark k being in police station the night SF  said he took MK there. Records of phone calls to police Re Mark K on night of the murder....police failed to follow it up....

Who isn't disturbed by this?

Is that right?

You are right, I do find it disturbing. I find it disturbing that people make claims about deceased individuals, without providing any evidence to back up what they are claiming.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #286 on: June 26, 2021, 09:26:41 PM »
Is that right?

You are right, I do find it disturbing. I find it disturbing that people make claims about deceased individuals, without providing any evidence to back up what they are claiming.

It's disturbing... Look at it from the other side . What if failures like this open up cases to appeal when they are guilty. It works both ways

Every possible lead should be investigated

Offline Rusty

« Reply #287 on: June 26, 2021, 09:38:31 PM »
It's disturbing... Look at it from the other side . What if failures like this open up cases to appeal when they are guilty. It works both ways

Every possible lead should be investigated

The only thing I need to look at, is the evidence to the claim you are making. Are you going to provide it?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #288 on: June 26, 2021, 09:45:27 PM »
The only thing I need to look at, is the evidence to the claim you are making. Are you going to provide it?

Would you actually believe anything even if it was provided

Offline Dexter

« Reply #289 on: June 26, 2021, 09:46:46 PM »
The Police have all the logs of everything mentioned. 

Offline Dexter

« Reply #290 on: June 26, 2021, 10:07:28 PM »
You have turned into a right snore.

My favourite phase for your types >>>10 a penny.

Next.

Not quite sure why you think it's your right to see them
.call me what you want  I'm really not concerned. Maybe ask yourself why you are so desperate to see something that isn't your business

Offline Dexter

« Reply #291 on: June 26, 2021, 10:12:07 PM »
police statement 2005 at Stirling Uni. Affidavit 2005  in offices in Geo Forth Bridges Office with an Solicitor Advocate. All recorded.....all before he met Sandra Lean

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #292 on: June 26, 2021, 10:14:47 PM »
Records of phone calls to police Re Mark K on night of the murder....

Do you mean on the 1st of July ?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #293 on: June 26, 2021, 10:16:29 PM »
This thread seems to have gone off topic but  there are records of Mark k being in police station the night SF  said he took MK there. Records of phone calls to police Re Mark K on night of the murder....police failed to follow it up....

Who isn't disturbed by this?

Did ‘police fail to follow it up ‘ or has Sandra Lean not seen the documentation where it was followed up and NFA’d for whatever reason?

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Dexter

« Reply #294 on: June 26, 2021, 10:16:49 PM »
Do you mean on the 1st of July ?

No

Offline Dexter

« Reply #295 on: June 26, 2021, 10:20:06 PM »
Did ‘police fail to follow it up ‘ or has Sandra Lean not seen the documentation where it was followed up and NFA’d for whatever reason?

Never followed up! SF called police again 2005 and interviewed, because police hadn't followed it up: fact

Offline Rusty

« Reply #296 on: June 26, 2021, 10:20:38 PM »

Not quite sure why you think it's your right to see them
.call me what you want  I'm really not concerned. Maybe ask yourself why you are so desperate to see something that isn't your business

Your grammar goes all wonky. Is that because you're feeling the pressure? I know someone else that talks in nugnug riddles.
Anyway, I'm only going to tell you this one more time. Before you are on ignore.
You are the one coming on a public forum, making all kinds of claims, there are many like you, they come and go. They provide no evidence, no links, no nothing.
Then for some reason, when they get challenged on these claims, it is somehow none of anybody's business. Mind-boggling.
Now you can join, the Sandra apologist on the ignore list.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #297 on: June 26, 2021, 10:20:49 PM »
No

Who was phoning the police on the night of the 30th June about MK and what was said?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #298 on: June 26, 2021, 10:22:30 PM »
Never followed up! SF called police again 2005 and interviewed, because police hadn't followed it up: fact

On what date and at what time did Scott Forbes first phone the police and what did he allegedly say to them?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #299 on: June 26, 2021, 10:24:51 PM »
Your grammar goes all wonky. Is that because you're feeling the pressure? I know someone else that talks in nugnug riddles.
Anyway, I'm only going to tell you this one more time. Before you are on ignore.
You are the one coming on a public forum, making all kinds of claims, there are many like you, they come and go. They provide no evidence, no links, no nothing.
Then for some reason, when they get challenged on these claims, it is somehow none of anybody's business. Mind-boggling.
Now you can join, the Sandra apologist on the ignore list.

Please put me on ignore. No idea what nugnug riddles are but you clearly do. I'm not feeling anything and have nothing to fear. None of this changes the fact that you don't have any right to demand to see anything. Am I ignored yet. I do hope so  &^&*%