Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84532 times)

Offline Dexter

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #300 on: June 26, 2021, 10:30:23 PM »
On what date and at what time did Scott Forbes first phone the police and what did he allegedly say to them?

Police received calls (recorded) about student living in Newbattle Abbey College, where Mark K stayed at the time. Other calls from SF about cave were knives could be hidden again highlighting MK. No follow up

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #301 on: June 26, 2021, 10:55:21 PM »
Police received calls (recorded) about student living in Newbattle Abbey College, where Mark K stayed at the time. Other calls from SF about cave were knives could be hidden again highlighting MK. No follow up

On what date and at what times?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #302 on: June 26, 2021, 10:58:07 PM »

When a murder occurs the police will usually receive telephone calls from the public - or informants as they are referred to - about people they consider to be acting suspiciously or whatever

When Barry George murdered Jill Dando Julia Moorehouse phoned the police minutes after she’d spoken to George. He was apparently talking to her about police helicopters and acting suspiciously not long after Miss Dando’s body was found

Her ‘intelligence’ wasn’t filtered down for almost a year it seems
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 11:00:40 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #303 on: June 26, 2021, 11:05:32 PM »

Not quite sure why you think it's your right to see them
.call me what you want  I'm really not concerned. Maybe ask yourself why you are so desperate to see something that isn't your business

It's our right to see what we're asked to believe.

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #304 on: June 27, 2021, 12:11:33 AM »
Police received calls (recorded) about student living in Newbattle Abbey College.

From?

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #305 on: June 27, 2021, 12:39:00 AM »

How do you know this? Is it in the public domain somewhere?
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #306 on: June 27, 2021, 12:50:48 AM »
This thread seems to have gone off topic but  there are records of Mark k being in police station the night SF  said he took MK there. Records of phone calls to police Re Mark K on night of the murder....police failed to follow it up....

Who isn't disturbed by this?
I'm not disturbed by phone calls. Why are you?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #307 on: June 27, 2021, 01:03:30 AM »
When a murder occurs the police will usually receive telephone calls from the public - or informants as they are referred to - about people they consider to be acting suspiciously or whatever

When Barry George murdered Jill Dando Julia Moorehouse phoned the police minutes after she’d spoken to George. He was apparently talking to her about police helicopters and acting suspiciously not long after Miss Dando’s body was found

So what? What's your point about recorded calls? Were these calls recorded before or after LMs conviction? WHY didn't the police follow them up if what you say is true? Where's your evidence? I know!! It's none of our business and it's not in the public domain! So we're to believe you with nothing but blind faith? That may tick your box but it doesn't satisfy me.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #308 on: June 27, 2021, 01:10:41 AM »

I meant to ask you before, were these logged calls also recorded? Because if they weren't,  they could have been about a stolen wheelie bin.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #309 on: June 27, 2021, 01:14:37 AM »

So what? What's your point about recorded calls? Were these calls recorded before or after LMs conviction? WHY didn't the police follow them up if what you say is true? Where's your evidence? I know!! It's none of our business and it's not in the public domain! So we're to believe you with nothing but blind faith? That may tick your box but it doesn't satisfy me.
Apologies. Still trying to work this. That was for Dexter.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #310 on: June 27, 2021, 01:19:23 AM »

I just can't get this right. Apologies again.  All above meant for Dexter.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #311 on: June 27, 2021, 09:04:06 AM »
It's our right to see what we're asked to believe.

So you think you have a right to access legal documents that its not legal to share? Would you do this in any other case?

No one asked you in particular to believe anything. You got on board for your own reasons

Offline Dexter

« Reply #312 on: June 27, 2021, 09:15:18 AM »

I would have to have some serious powers to get hold of the Police log just because you fancy a look at it.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 09:25:59 AM by Dexter »

Offline Parky41

« Reply #313 on: June 27, 2021, 10:24:17 AM »
There had obviously been some form of checking up on information received about MK as CCTV footage was recovered - this was not years later but in the months after the murder? He gave his movements for that evening which checked out. He had been on Newbattle Road as he stated going to the off licence but it was later in the evening. The CCTV footage confirmed this. The appeal lodged for this so called new information? Which we are told was given to DF whilst the trial was ongoing?  Really? So MK was already known to the police around the time of the murder, checked out and CCTV obtained. Also the defence team were spoken to at this time as well? Are we saying here that the defence kept this under wraps specifically to use as a means of appeal further down the line? - In short nothing really undisclosed, was there?

He spoke with. Luke's lawyer at the court in 2005

And of course SF was completely found out for being a scammer was he not? - trying to sell stories, lying about the essay. And the nonsense of being a fully qualified lawyer by 2010. Anyone can study to become a lawyer. Not so easy to be employed as one when there is a lengthy criminal past behind them?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #314 on: June 27, 2021, 10:29:33 AM »
There had obviously been some form of checking up on information received about MK as CCTV footage was recovered - this was not years later but in the months after the murder? He gave his movements for that evening which checked out. He had been on Newbattle Road as he stated going to the off licence but it was later in the evening. The CCTV footage confirmed this. The appeal lodged for this so called new information? Which we are told was given to DF whilst the trial was ongoing?  Really? So MK was already known to the police around the time of the murder, checked out and CCTV obtained. Also the defence team were spoken to at this time as well? Are we saying here that the defence kept this under wraps specifically to use as a means of appeal further down the line? - In short nothing really undisclosed, was there?

And of course SF was completely found out for being a scammer was he not? - trying to sell stories, lying about the essay. And the nonsense of being a fully qualified lawyer by 2010. Anyone can study to become a lawyer. Not so easy to be employed as one when there is a lengthy criminal past behind them?

As far as I'm aware , you can't be employed as a lawyer if you have a criminal past.