Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84531 times)

Offline Dexter

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #315 on: June 27, 2021, 10:33:17 AM »

As far as I'm aware , you can't be employed as a lawyer if you have a criminal past.

Taken from Unlocks website.

Law firms may not be averse to employing people with convictions and may only carry out basic criminal record checks. Initially however, individuals would need to meet the requirements of the Solicitors Regulation Authority to become qualified. Its important to know whether your criminal record will prove problematic before you embark on a course of study.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #316 on: June 27, 2021, 10:39:46 AM »
There had obviously been some form of checking up on information received about MK as CCTV footage was recovered - this was not years later but in the months after the murder? He gave his movements for that evening which checked out. He had been on Newbattle Road as he stated going to the off licence but it was later in the evening. The CCTV footage confirmed this. The appeal lodged for this so called new information? Which we are told was given to DF whilst the trial was ongoing?  Really? So MK was already known to the police around the time of the murder, checked out and CCTV obtained. Also the defence team were spoken to at this time as well? Are we saying here that the defence kept this under wraps specifically to use as a means of appeal further down the line? - In short nothing really undisclosed, was there?

And of course SF was completely found out for being a scammer was he not? - trying to sell stories, lying about the essay. And the nonsense of being a fully qualified lawyer by 2010. Anyone can study to become a lawyer. Not so easy to be employed as one when there is a lengthy criminal past behind them?

If the defence had evidence available to them for a trial and chose not to use it they can't then use it as part of any appeal.

Undisclosed documents that the defence had no access to could be used. This has happened in so many miscarriage of justice cases.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #317 on: June 27, 2021, 10:40:46 AM »
And of course SF was completely found out for being a scammer was he not? - trying to sell stories, lying about the essay. And the nonsense of being a fully qualified lawyer by 2010. Anyone can study to become a lawyer. Not so easy to be employed as one when there is a lengthy criminal past behind them?

Why has Sandra Lean suggested - during one of her live videos - people speak to Luke Mitchell about Scott Forbes ?

What difference would it make speaking to luke?

Scott Forbes doesn’t appear to have ever been a lawyer - he’s been referred to as a ‘trainee’ and ‘volunteer’

Has Scott Forbes acted as some kind of ‘Mackenzie friend’ - is this what this is all about?

« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 10:42:51 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #318 on: June 27, 2021, 10:46:03 AM »
There had obviously been some form of checking up on information received about MK as CCTV footage was recovered - this was not years later but in the months after the murder? He gave his movements for that evening which checked out. He had been on Newbattle Road as he stated going to the off licence but it was later in the evening. The CCTV footage confirmed this.

MK was clearly traced and eliminated in those early days/weeks/months

I’d like to know from Sandra Lean and Scott Forbes why MK allegedly acting strangely or suspiciously on the day following the murder is of relevance ?

Many murderers don’t appear any different following their crimes

If MK had been drinking and doing drugs to the extent it’s claimed wouldn’t he have been hung over or on a ‘come down’ the following day ?

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #319 on: June 27, 2021, 10:49:18 AM »

Scott Forbes cannot be trusted - it’s very clear he makes things up ⬇️

Scott Forbes
@Scf65Forbes
Mark Kane told me: "make matters worse, I wrote essay about killing a women in the woods". 3yr later police asked lecturer who could not recall essay.police then advice crown Kane said if he admitted to murder he would get £50k from press, kane statement
The hard facts that prove Luke Mitchell murdered Jodi Jones in cold blood
Many - including senior police officers and Jodi’s family - are angry that the TV documentary failed to point out key facts.
dailyrecord.co.uk
8:07 AM · Mar 2, 2021·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/Scf65Forbes/status/1366661412270075904

He did it back then and he still does it now - his stories change like the wind - there’s no consistency

The moron recently claimed I’m an ‘ambulance chaser’ - that’s some projection  *&^^& silly man!

He projects a great deal

« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 11:09:33 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #320 on: June 27, 2021, 11:02:29 AM »

Scott Forbes appears to me to be an extremely abusive and aggressive individual

I can imagine him behaving like this towards MK way back when

MK seems to have had some quite complex self harming issues

There has been reference not only to drinking and drugs but also to physical injuries he may have caused to his body

If this was the case the guy clearly needed help and support which I very much doubt Scott Forbes provided him

Offline Dexter

« Reply #321 on: June 27, 2021, 11:09:31 AM »
There had obviously been some form of checking up on information received about MK as CCTV footage was recovered - this was not years later but in the months after the murder? He gave his movements for that evening which checked out. He had been on Newbattle Road as he stated going to the off licence but it was later in the evening. The CCTV footage confirmed this. The appeal lodged for this so called new information? Which we are told was given to DF whilst the trial was ongoing?  Really? So MK was already known to the police around the time of the murder, checked out and CCTV obtained. Also the defence team were spoken to at this time as well? Are we saying here that the defence kept this under wraps specifically to use as a means of appeal further down the line? - In short nothing really undisclosed, was there?

MK on CCTV was much later at night. At time of murder he was in Newbattle woods full of drugs. If police looked at the CCTV why did they never interview him?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #322 on: June 27, 2021, 11:11:05 AM »
Look how he’s put quotation marks around his own words  *&^^& in an attempt to pass them off as MK’s

Scott Forbes
@Scf65Forbes
Mark Kane told me: "make matters worse, I wrote essay about killing a women in the woods". 3yr later police asked lecturer who could not recall essay.police then advice crown Kane said if he admitted to murder he would get £50k from press, kane statement
The hard facts that prove Luke Mitchell murdered Jodi Jones in cold blood
Many - including senior police officers and Jodi’s family - are angry that the TV documentary failed to point out key facts.
dailyrecord.co.uk
8:07 AM · Mar 2, 2021·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/Scf65Forbes/status/1366661412270075904

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #323 on: June 27, 2021, 11:13:46 AM »

Scott Forbes
@Scf65Forbes
Replying to
@Thetrut54051138
I'm in her article, Mark Kane was going to admit the murder  get £50k and share it. This is what police told crown 2008. I took Mark K to police 2days after murder after myself and others had concerns. Police interviewed him 2006, 3yr later#fact
4:18 PM · Mar 2, 2021·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/Scf65Forbes/status/1366785075522723847

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #324 on: June 27, 2021, 11:19:29 AM »
Scott Forbes
@Scf65Forbes
Replying to
@Bruadar_xx
The man Mark Kane, I took to the police myself the day after he visited my flat. Police took details then ignored him, despite them looking for 'agitated man who would leave local area' which he had did. He was disturbed boy, torturing animals in the most horrendous fashion
9:06 PM · Mar 1, 2021·Twitter for Android

Unless Scott Forbes witnessed and reported it at the time - this alleged ‘torturing animals’ I don’t believe him
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 11:24:19 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Dexter

« Reply #325 on: June 27, 2021, 11:20:36 AM »
So facts MK: in woods on drugs, scratches on face, history of self and animal abuse. In police station(recorded) 2days after murder, police take details and never speak to him in 2005, nearly 2years after the murder and luke had been charged! SF called police day after  murder and told them of People at New Battle College. Took MK to police, all recorded. Discovered MK not spoken to, so called police again 2005, gave statements, affidavit same time

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #326 on: June 27, 2021, 11:25:02 AM »
In police station(recorded) 2days after murder, police take details and never speak to him

Of course they spoke to him

Sandra Lean is a bully as well as a liar. I was one of the so called accused, not a shred of evidence against me except a statement from a man who has a severe criminal record that has since came to light. I knew all about it from the start I knew it would eventually catch up with him and Sandra Lean. Anytime I contacted her on the 'Luke Mitchell' is innocent website she got right onto her cronies and I would receive death threats over the phone, be visited n public places by he man with the long and hash criminal record who would make threats against and my family. He even went to my mothers door, she is her Sixties and disabled  just to show me she could be got at! What type of human being does such a thing? He assaulted me in full view of half a dozen people after I had left a comment on Ms.Leans web pag. All of this I reported to the police. Just to set a couple of things straight I never had big cuts on my face the day after the murder I had a tiny scratch is all, he did not drive me to the police station the day after and he never said what amount of money we would get but he did say we would get money if we spoke to the press and get a wee holiday out of it. I never wanted anything to do with it it was sick, the man bullied me. He got a holiday out of it as the daily record accidentally used his name as the suspect he got just over a grand in damages. I have never received anything for the mental anguish myself and family have been through. I think he was merely a puppet in Sandra Leans games which have now came to a head but I'm still stuck with totally untrue accusations against me and haven't even received a sorry let alone anything else. I knew about his criminal past but I never mentioned it, I never spoke to reporters, which he wanted me to. He used to make jokes about it and him and him only ever brought it up as you know it was nearly 4 years before he came forward after a falling out between us, the police didn't take him serious and he gave a high court statement Han is all lies and I have many witness that can back that up. He bullied me after he had went to the police, trying to keep me in line and watch who I spoke to but I just didn't want anything to do with it god I wasn't even sure he was telling the truth about talking to the police cause like I said he used to make jokes about it. If they haughty they were right then how come whenever I questioned Sandra lean she would get right on to him to go and do her dirty work which was harass me. I have a load of witness to prove everything he said is a lie that's why I was never worried. I just think it's shocking that a man can take half truths, 3rd hand stories and just lies then go to the police with this rubbish and before you know it my name is on the 6 o'clock news, in newspapers giving totally false information about me and iv never received any type of closure or apology or anything from the people involved. Maybe karma has just taken it's time he's been exposed for the violent criminal who done jail for armed robbery and Sandra Lean, not for the first time, is wrong. I went through hell and back because of them but I'm not going to waste my life looking for revenge I knew in time it would all come out. Here's to the innocent among us, don't let the b........s grind you down.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 11:27:52 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #327 on: June 27, 2021, 11:28:54 AM »
So facts MK: in woods

What because Scott Forbes said he was ?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #328 on: June 27, 2021, 11:30:07 AM »
So facts MK: in woods on drugs, scratches on face,

What’s the relevance of these alleged ‘scratches’ anyway given [Name removed]’s didn’t scratch her killer

Offline Dexter

« Reply #329 on: June 27, 2021, 11:31:04 AM »

Police checked CCTV at office licence because MK had been brought to their attention by more than SF! They interviewed his friends who told police MK had told them he had been interviewed/released by police(lies).