Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84671 times)

Offline Rusty

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #375 on: June 27, 2021, 04:15:13 PM »
This place is turning into the old WAP forum.

Funny thing is, our resident Mod is letting this nonsense roll.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #376 on: June 27, 2021, 04:20:47 PM »
I suspect Sa

ndra Lean will scupper that today

It's nothing to do with Sandra Lean.

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #377 on: June 27, 2021, 04:26:33 PM »
Well, not any more it isn't.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #378 on: June 27, 2021, 05:08:26 PM »
It's nothing to do with Sandra Lean.

No doesn’t look like it is
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #379 on: June 27, 2021, 06:07:55 PM »
Mark K ostracised from family for beating his old disabled granny. Aged 15, at 13 he was jagging smack, addict by 14 bullying his mum daily, robbing her. Tortured animals in the most horrific fashion, carried big blade daily, was into the occult. In area of the murder and cops didn't even interview him...what does that tell you

You forgot, allegedly.
LM allegedly took a baseball bat to his uncle as a young teenager,  LM as a young teenager allegedly threatened more than one female with a knife, LM as a young teenager carried knives daily, testified to by many witnesses. Where's the knife Matthew Muraska confiscated from LM at cadets? He had to return it though. It certainly wasn't a penknife, LM murdered his girlfriend, a child,  at age fourteen then went on to mutilate the poor girl's body. Found guilty by a jury who heard more than you, I or Dr. Lean. As for MK being into the occult? He didn't request Satanic books as a religious right. Not for education or advancement but as a religious right. Whatever MK was he was never convinced by a jury of his peers for the murder of a child.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #380 on: June 27, 2021, 08:50:25 PM »
You forgot, allegedly.
LM allegedly took a baseball bat to his uncle as a young teenager,  LM as a young teenager allegedly threatened more than one female with a knife, LM as a young teenager carried knives daily, testified to by many witnesses. Where's the knife Matthew Muraska confiscated from LM at cadets? He had to return it though. It certainly wasn't a penknife, LM murdered his girlfriend, a child,  at age fourteen then went on to mutilate the poor girl's body. Found guilty by a jury who heard more than you, I or Dr. Lean. As for MK being into the occult? He didn't request Satanic books as a religious right. Not for education or advancement but as a religious right. Whatever MK was he was never convinced by a jury of his peers for the murder of a child.

Lest we forget, Luke’s conviction was a majority verdict based on a circumstantial case. If the evidence against him was as compelling as some here suggest then the verdict would have been unanimous.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #381 on: June 27, 2021, 08:51:52 PM »
Lest we forget, Luke’s conviction was a majority verdict based on a circumstantial case. If the evidence against him was as compelling as some here suggest then the verdict would have been unanimous.

Absolutely!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #382 on: June 27, 2021, 09:10:38 PM »
Absolutely!

Just think, even after months of negative media saturation and one of the longest trials of a single defendant in Scottish history the Crown’s case was still so threadbare that they weren’t able even to obtain a majority verdict. I wonder what part of the case failed to convince the dissenters? Was it the adopting of statements at complete variance to their first ones by JaJ, SK and AW or AB’s inability to identify Luke or even the total destruction of RW’s credibility by DF? All of their main witnesses raised more questions than they ever answered and that must have played badly with many of th jury.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Dexter

« Reply #383 on: June 27, 2021, 09:11:42 PM »
Just think, even after months of negative media saturation and one of the longest trials of a single defendant in Scottish history the Crown’s case was still so threadbare that they weren’t able even to obtain a majority verdict. I wonder what part of the case failed to convince the dissenters? Was it the adopting of statements at complete variance to their first ones by JaJ, SK and AW or AB’s inability to identify Luke or even the total destruction of RW’s credibility by DF? All of their main witnesses raised more questions than they ever answered and that must have played badly with many of th jury.

quite possibly, when you put it like that

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #384 on: June 27, 2021, 09:29:19 PM »
And yet the majority of the jury who sat through the whole trial found LM guilty.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #385 on: June 27, 2021, 09:33:41 PM »
LM allegedly took a baseball bat to his uncle as a young teenager,  LM as a young teenager allegedly threatened more than one female with a knife, LM as a young teenager carried knives daily, testified to by many witnesses. Where's the knife Matthew Muraska confiscated from LM at cadets? He had to return it though. It certainly wasn't a penknife, LM murdered his girlfriend, a child,  at age fourteen then went on to mutilate the poor girl's body. Found guilty by a jury who heard more than you, I or Dr. Lean. As for MK being into the occult? He didn't request Satanic books as a religious right. Not for education or advancement but as a religious right.

Sandra Leans public statements on killer Luke Mitchell today have without doubt helped to expose his psychopathic personality

Were the references to him being ‘a little boy’, ‘wee laddie’ and ‘kid’ too much and beginning to get to him ?

What did and do his fellow inmates make of him being referred to in this way?

Did you not hear what she told Sharon Indy Sunshine here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-x5EIX9m1Lc

at around 46:00

Sandra Lean
‘We’re coming up to 17 years. I’m getting tired of “you can’t do this you can’t do that” and I mean in reference to the case. We’re 17 years in* (*can’t make out if she said in or down) the line there’s a kid there who’s lost his his entire youth so if it comes to getting a new website up and putting stuff on there that’s not been out before well maybe it’s time maybe it’s time
so I will announce on Facebook when we finally get a way to set up a website and all of that it will be on Facebook but if anybody wants to get in touch just look for me Sandra Lean the the picture is a hand with a yellow paper clip it’s not a picture of me so.… 

« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 09:52:51 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #386 on: June 27, 2021, 09:47:58 PM »
LM was recently referred to on here as 'the poor child'.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #387 on: June 27, 2021, 09:57:48 PM »
And yet the majority of the jury who sat through the whole trial found LM guilty.

Could have been 7/8….it could have been a very, very slim majority.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #388 on: June 27, 2021, 09:59:26 PM »
LM was recently referred to on here as 'the poor child'.

Wouldn’t you call a 14 year old a child? I certainly would.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #389 on: June 27, 2021, 11:20:38 PM »

"We" don't forget anything. Luke Mitchell was found guilty by a majority of his peers. You keep reminding everyone this could have been almost half who didn't agree to his guilt. Not necessarily the case but we're constantly reminded. Appeals are surely our safety net, no? Failed appeals, in this case, too. We're also constantly reminded by CM and others that ONLY A RETRIAL WILL SUFFICE! Nothing less than innocence will do. Well, that wasn't the case with LMs appeals, was it? They'd have taken any way of making him walk. Easy statements to make when everything but innocence has been exhausted. Let's not dress this up and pretend differently.