Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84637 times)

Offline rulesapply

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #405 on: June 28, 2021, 11:09:04 PM »
Nicholas has posted something really interesting on another thread about a comment of YouTube…best get over there and stop wasting time replying to me.

I believe YOU replied to me and I have no personal input with YouTube. Do you?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #406 on: June 28, 2021, 11:22:47 PM »
I believe YOU replied to me and I have no personal input with YouTube. Do you?

Didn’t you ask Dr Lean a question on a YouTube live? Isn’t that considered ‘personal input’?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #407 on: July 01, 2021, 06:15:49 PM »
If she ever became a person of respect, I would happily share it. Its all a matter of record. The damages paid to Me, were for slander, and nothing to do with others.....I've not made or asked for 1p in the luke Mitchell case! Despite years of work 👍

15 years he’s allegedly worked on the case with Sandra Lean 🙄
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #408 on: July 01, 2021, 06:18:32 PM »
Maybe you need a different hobbie. Have you been waiting all day for a reply from someone anyone?

⬇️

Scott Forbes
@Scf65Forbes
Replying to
@DrMoragKerr
@Sevcositcom
 and 3 others
I speak to her regularly. That's thats 15 yrs we been on this, we were at Uni together, I had 1st class law school, 2010, and was daily at the late Bill Stewart about this. Sandra in criminology dept doing PhD, and Luke case was part of the programm
7:24 PM · Feb 19, 2021·Twitter for Android
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Dexter

« Reply #409 on: July 01, 2021, 06:20:11 PM »
⬇️

Scott Forbes
@Scf65Forbes
Replying to
@DrMoragKerr
@Sevcositcom
 and 3 others
I speak to her regularly. That's thats 15 yrs we been on this, we were at Uni together, I had 1st class law school, 2010, and was daily at the late Bill Stewart about this. Sandra in criminology dept doing PhD, and Luke case was part of the programm
7:24 PM · Feb 19, 2021·Twitter for Android

He isn't on this forum or reads it sorry to burst your bubble.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 10:11:43 PM by mrswah »

Offline Dexter

« Reply #410 on: July 01, 2021, 07:08:00 PM »
Notorious prisoner Charles Bronson urged London Bridge terrorist Usman Khan to ‘just do it’
https://www.ladbible.com/news/uk-charles-bronson-says-he-could-be-released-from-prison-this-year-20210226

This is a thread about Scott Forbes. Not sure what that has to do with him

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #411 on: July 01, 2021, 07:11:05 PM »
This is a thread about Scott Forbes. Not sure what that has to do with him

Make up your mind 🙄

give SF a rest for a while

Offline Dexter

« Reply #412 on: July 01, 2021, 07:25:44 PM »
Make up your mind 🙄

You see what you want to see every time don't you. When facts are pointed out that you can't argue with you go quiet or change the subject.

I said this thread is about SF which it is not lets talk some more about him.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 10:10:37 PM by mrswah »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #413 on: July 01, 2021, 08:22:29 PM »
Make up your mind 🙄

Hi. Did you post something about YouTube or on YouTube recently I may be interested in please?

Offline Parky41

« Reply #414 on: July 01, 2021, 10:03:16 PM »
Is this why this lot have been at loggerheads for years now? The CM we saw clearly in her podcast was not singing in harmony with any of this nonsense. So many liars how does one pick truth from any of it? Do we put their names, information into a hat, use some literal pot luck - or do we simply bin it where it belongs?

CM stated that no legal team would touch them. We know up to the submission to the SCCRC there was no legal team, there was legal help pro bono with some aspects of the submission. Has SF lost count here? It was 6 yrs now 5 yrs? That the time with the SCCRC there was no active legal team on the case. That the rejection saw a parting of ways. Then it went over to MOJO who did have legal help on board, but not specifically legal representation of any given person. That this flopped, we don't need to go into the ins and outs of it lying dusty in a room. That CM picked the files up herself. And onto 2018 where SL stated to the Herald that there was a new legal team on board, that a new appeal was in the pipeline? But CM was not singing from this hymn sheet?

That JE had brought about further interest publicly via Joe Steele. So not Lean, not CM but Joe Steele via his friendship with LM? And we know the dubious past of this gangland bloke. We know he was heavily into and addicted to class A drugs whilst inside - In which part of all of this is his word to be trusted on anything? LM was friends with Tobin too!

So, 2018. Legal team, none would touch it? New appeal in the making which was hot air was it not, as per bloody usual. There was of course the release of IB a book to sell to tout ones story. The sudden interest which swiftly dwindled. Saw promises of wonderful things and pleas for money. Money to let Lean pack in one of her part time jobs, to put the files onto hard drives. The formation (2018) of  "Long road to Justice" which was brushed off consistently with technical issues, not lack of funding then? That claim of vital evidence having a two year life limit to it? Those funds were needed pronto, the hard drives put in place for easy access. Easy access?? What a lot of tosh was it not? Just about everything of those case notes was already accessible online, saved in Ms Leans memory of her comp drivers. Without a shadow of a doubt backed up should they be lost. She had already written two bloody books backed up with her bits n bobs from those files. - there were those bells again jangling down the garden path.

To the new legal help - did they mean the wonderful disgraced ex cops? Whom a waiver was signed for them to access those defence papers. Defence papers and certain parts as they claimed the did not get everything of them. Far less the extent of everything on this actual case. But coincidently yet again it was very much in line with Jigsawman V these others, right down to the murder happening somewhere else. It is like a repeat of CM and SM - the bigger the hole gets, does it not?

And of March and Ms Leans claims of being asked to help others, of there simply being no time. She needed funds to give up work to meet those demands of help, to be able to pay her bills. Which is fine, however - whilst she did not even have "Long road to Justice" up and running from 2018 she set up the "Truthseeker project" Along with other You Tube subscriptions. Fingers getting stuck in many pies. And of course the doc on the back of her book along with SF and the disgraced two PI's. To then doing many blogs with others with similar interests, and other blogs popping up - Each and everyone centered around promoting that book, sales of which had gotten nowhere since 2018?

And one has been retreating for weeks now. And it would appear deliberating around handing those files over? Perhaps simply needing time to get the rest onto hard copy?  I wonder if LM and his lawyer? will be requesting that Ms Lean hands everything over?  However, back to truth and lies?

Revolving doors and is it all simply stemming from the master of them all? LM. Leading them all a merry dance, he does after all have the gangsters of Glasgow on board now. The others have served their purpose. There are no funds to be made for anyone to give up work. Perhaps that setting off into the sunset in one's campervan has reached its time. Leading others along that trail of false hope also. Never any intention of anything else, or as the saying goes "good intentions and all that?"  Those hard copies fitting perfectly to the space required. Book three? -Will it be the actual full truth now? Are the Mitchells worried?

Perhaps just a little assumptive there but it should not be difficult at all, should it? - Where the hell is the actual truth in any of this. From these people who are supposed to be fighting for truth and Justice? - This constant hopping from one foot to the other, trying to body swerve away from those telling lies. When they have all been caught lying why should we believe anything, when the truth should just be the bloody truth

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #415 on: July 01, 2021, 10:07:18 PM »
Is this why this lot have been at loggerheads for years now? The CM we saw clearly in her podcast was not singing in harmony with any of this nonsense. So many liars how does one pick truth from any of it? Do we put their names, information into a hat, use some literal pot luck - or do we simply bin it where it belongs?

CM stated that no legal team would touch them. We know up to the submission to the SCCRC there was no legal team, there was legal help pro bono with some aspects of the submission. Has SF lost count here? It was 6 yrs now 5 yrs? That the time with the SCCRC there was no active legal team on the case. That the rejection saw a parting of ways. Then it went over to MOJO who did have legal help on board, but not specifically legal representation of any given person. That this flopped, we don't need to go into the ins and outs of it lying dusty in a room. That CM picked the files up herself. And onto 2018 where SL stated to the Herald that there was a new legal team on board, that a new appeal was in the pipeline? But CM was not singing from this hymn sheet?

That JE had brought about further interest publicly via Joe Steele. So not Lean, not CM but Joe Steele via his friendship with LM? And we know the dubious past of this gangland bloke. We know he was heavily into and addicted to class A drugs whilst inside - In which part of all of this is his word to be trusted on anything? LM was friends with Tobin too!

So, 2018. Legal team, none would touch it? New appeal in the making which was hot air was it not, as per bloody usual. There was of course the release of IB a book to sell to tout ones story. The sudden interest which swiftly dwindled. Saw promises of wonderful things and pleas for money. Money to let Lean pack in one of her part time jobs, to put the files onto hard drives. The formation (2018) of  "Long road to Justice" which was brushed off consistently with technical issues, not lack of funding then? That claim of vital evidence having a two year life limit to it? Those funds were needed pronto, the hard drives put in place for easy access. Easy access?? What a lot of tosh was it not? Just about everything of those case notes was already accessible online, saved in Ms Leans memory of her comp drivers. Without a shadow of a doubt backed up should they be lost. She had already written two bloody books backed up with her bits n bobs from those files. - there were those bells again jangling down the garden path.

To the new legal help - did they mean the wonderful disgraced ex cops? Whom a waiver was signed for them to access those defence papers. Defence papers and certain parts as they claimed the did not get everything of them. Far less the extent of everything on this actual case. But coincidently yet again it was very much in line with Jigsawman V these others, right down to the murder happening somewhere else. It is like a repeat of CM and SM - the bigger the hole gets, does it not?

And of March and Ms Leans claims of being asked to help others, of there simply being no time. She needed funds to give up work to meet those demands of help, to be able to pay her bills. Which is fine, however - whilst she did not even have "Long road to Justice" up and running from 2018 she set up the "Truthseeker project" Along with other You Tube subscriptions. Fingers getting stuck in many pies. And of course the doc on the back of her book along with SF and the disgraced two PI's. To then doing many blogs with others with similar interests, and other blogs popping up - Each and everyone centered around promoting that book, sales of which had gotten nowhere since 2018?

And one has been retreating for weeks now. And it would appear deliberating around handing those files over? Perhaps simply needing time to get the rest onto hard copy?  I wonder if LM and his lawyer? will be requesting that Ms Lean hands everything over?  However, back to truth and lies?

Revolving doors and is it all simply stemming from the master of them all? LM. Leading them all a merry dance, he does after all have the gangsters of Glasgow on board now. The others have served their purpose. There are no funds to be made for anyone to give up work. Perhaps that setting off into the sunset in one's campervan has reached its time. Leading others along that trail of false hope also. Never any intention of anything else, or as the saying goes "good intentions and all that?"  Those hard copies fitting perfectly to the space required. Book three? -Will it be the actual full truth now? Are the Mitchells worried?

Perhaps just a little assumptive there but it should not be difficult at all, should it? - Where the hell is the actual truth in any of this. From these people who are supposed to be fighting for truth and Justice? - This constant hopping from one foot to the other, trying to body swerve away from those telling lies. When they have all been caught lying why should we believe anything, when the truth should just be the bloody truth

I believe CM lied throughout the whole shebang. IMO, it was obvious.  Just my humble opinion though. IMO it looked as though JE didn't believe her. Just my opinion.  So, when's the next James English podcast?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #416 on: July 01, 2021, 10:12:00 PM »

Which she apparently only purchased recently? ⬇️
Then Sandra Lean posted about 3 weeks later (24th April 2021) stating,

Hi, everyone. I owe many of you a massive, massive apology. You were so kind to donate money to help with my expenses associated with this work and I haven't yet said thank you. I meant to come on as soon as I received the money and say thank you so much, to everyone who donated - your kindness is really, really appreciated.  With so much going on, it slipped my mind and here we are, three weeks later, with many of you thinking I must be terribly ungrateful and extremely rude. I'm so sorry.
So let me say thank you properly, now, to everyone who donated - it was really, really kind of you. I've bought two external drives so that Luke's entire case papers can be stored digitally (one is for backup, just in case), envelopes and stamps for the sorts of communications that still have to be done the old fashioned way, extra phone data and a five pack of black ink (for copies of case papers that also still have to be reproduced in the old fashioned format). I've also used some for fuel for case related travel. These are all things I've had to pay for myself in the past, so I can't thank you all enough for making it so much easier to just get what I need, when I need it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

October 2019
“Your support will mean that I can dedicate much more time to systematically creating a permanent, searchable record of all the details of the case which, in turn, will mean that we can quickly and accurately provide information for experts who can help review the case.”
She added: “It has been frustrating to have to try to do this work in small bursts between other commitments. To be able to concentrate fully, for extended periods of time, means we will finally, once and for all, have permanent records that can be accessed in an instant.
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/gofundme-removes-ps10000-appeal-bid-clear-jodi-jones-killer-luke-mitchell-816885
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 10:16:53 PM by Nicholas »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #417 on: July 01, 2021, 10:16:52 PM »
Which she apparently only purchased recently?

It's all f******g rubbish. Nothing can be proven/backed up, nothing is in the public domain unless SL allows it to be. This excuse of law is an excuse.  MK is dead. Let us see his statement please. If not, why not?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #418 on: July 01, 2021, 10:18:33 PM »
It's all f******g rubbish. Nothing can be proven/backed up, nothing is in the public domain unless SL allows it to be. This excuse of law is an excuse.  MK is dead. Let us see his statement please. If not, why not?

You should check your 'facts' before you continue to swear and carry on. Makes you look foolish....again.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #419 on: July 01, 2021, 10:20:42 PM »
According to Morag Kerr

Morag
@DrMoragKerr
Replying to
@Scf65Forbes
@Sevcositcom
 and 3 others
We were going to meet up at one point but it sort of slipped, I think I got distracted. I missed her call for people to help digitise the statements and couldn't raise her later to see if help was still needed.
7:31 PM · Feb 19, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/DrMoragKerr/status/1362847264985784324