Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84606 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #510 on: August 27, 2022, 07:02:02 PM »
nugnug over on blue claimed the following
"Jodis brother pleaded guilty to threatening to kill Sandra lean outside her own home so yes he has got a record. http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg115984.html#msg115984
👆🏽
Nugnug

Sandra Lean
👇
(90) In the course of this study, four people were arrested for online harassment and intimidation, direct physical threats were made to at least three individuals, including death threats, photographs of individuals‟ homes and family members were posted online, and personal addresses and phone numbers were released. Police in England acted on complaints of online harassment and intimidation, whereas Scottish police refused repeatedly to do so
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #514 on: August 30, 2022, 02:59:59 PM »
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 03:02:12 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #516 on: September 01, 2022, 11:44:13 AM »
This was under his alias Ambedkar on the 4/08?

Ambedkar
@Ambedka39148229
Replying to
@rattlecans
@yona1959
  and 4 others
I've 3 books on computer. Two murder cases. Blue Bell Woods murder in Drumchapel in Glas, one in Edinburgh and a book Re a Gypsie paedophile.  Then I'd write about Alex S 😉
6:52 pm · 28 Aug 2022·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/Ambedka39148229/status/1563947528588075008

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #517 on: September 01, 2022, 03:43:59 PM »
DF had not sorted and prepared copied case files to give to LM until around 2008/9, had he? They were not handed to a Phil/His student in 2006. Seriously? Who claims they were piled high ("30 boxes") in his spare room. SL after doing an elective in paralegal work obtained POA in 2009 and claims this was her first access to them.

First question. Are you lying Scott Charles Forbes when you state you had those defence papers in your bedroom/come study? In 2006? Can we see the sworn statement from Luke Mitchell you say took place in 2006? The one in which he stated he would not lie to you? And IF you actually did have some form of copies, how therefore legally, did you manage to obtain these? You being a lawyer (cough) know the law, do you not?

Two kindred spirits both claiming to have been working on LM as a MOJ since day dot almost, one having signed statements and case files long before the other? Yet claim never to have met the other until 2008? - Have a word.

Ambedkar
@Ambedka39148229
Replying to
@HiddenInjustice
What an imbecile, a despicable one at that. I'm reporting you to police for Stalking me. Get facts correct, I didn't give Dr Lean access to paper work on luke mitchell, Dr Lean gave me the paper work in 2006.....you absolute clown
3:36 PM · Sep 1, 2022·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/Ambedka39148229/status/1565347841312034816
« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 09:53:51 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Rusty

« Reply #518 on: September 01, 2022, 05:34:24 PM »
Ambedkar
@Ambedka39148229
Replying to
@HiddenInjustice
What an imbecile, a despicable one at that. I'm reporting you to police for Stalking me. Get facts correct, I didn't give Dr Lean access to paper work on luke mitchell, Dr Lean gave me the paper work in 2006.....you absolute clown

Jesus, how many aliases has he got?

Offline Rusty

« Reply #519 on: September 01, 2022, 05:35:07 PM »
Anyway, been some great reading this past few weeks, great work nic  8((()*/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #520 on: September 01, 2022, 06:10:07 PM »
Anyway, been some great reading this past few weeks, great work nic  8((()*/

8((()*/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #521 on: September 01, 2022, 07:30:05 PM »
LAWS31062 Miscarriages of Justice Claire McGourlay 2018-2019

By Claire Mcgourlay
an academic
Andrew Green and Fintan Walker also involved in course delivery

Actual innocence: when justice goes wrong and how to make it right - Jim Dwyer, Peter Neufeld, Barry Scheck 2003
Book  Not essential reading but a good overview of the USA system

Innocents betrayed: a true story of justice abandoned - Sandra Lean 2018

‘Sandra is a writer on miscarriages of justice. She is the Scottish representative of INNOCENT’

From what year did she become a ‘representative’ and what year did this end?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 07:40:01 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #522 on: September 01, 2022, 07:48:50 PM »

DF had not sorted and prepared copied case files to give to LM until around 2008/9, had he? They were not handed to a Phil/His student in 2006. Seriously? Who claims they were piled high ("30 boxes") in his spare room. SL after doing an elective in paralegal work obtained POA in 2009 and claims this was her first access to them.

First question. Are you lying Scott Charles Forbes when you state you had those defence papers in your bedroom/come study? In 2006? Can we see the sworn statement from Luke Mitchell you say took place in 2006? The one in which he stated he would not lie to you? And IF you actually did have some form of copies, how therefore legally, did you manage to obtain these? You being a lawyer (cough) know the law, do you not?

One thing is for sure, you far outweigh her academically, a clear genius, are you not? People are certainly putting your masterpiece far above anything SL has done. When hers was supposed to be the "everything" people needed to know - Have a word!

Two kindred spirits both claiming to have been working on LM as a MOJ since day dot almost, one having signed statements and case files long before the other? Yet claim never to have met the other until 2008? - Have a word

Ambedkar
@Ambedka39148229
Replying to
@HiddenInjustice

On the 28th of March 2021 Sandra Lean stated https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RGhh114oQBw&feature=youtu.be (from approximately 10:44)
👇
”Next thing on this weeks agenda

Scott Forbes

Now I’ve seen so much stuff about Scott all over the place some of it very disparaging so I’d like to set the record straight on Scott’s involvement in all of this

So in 2006 this man walked into Scott’s caravans to speak to Corrine about some information that he had that he’d been trying to give to, initially the police and laterally Luke’s legal team, and nobody was listening to him

So that was where Scott Forbes involvement began

He was, obviously, trashed by the prosecution erm they they made up all sorts of utter nonsense about him to discredit his story and that that in itself was bad enough if you like

Now fast forward a couple of years and I’m studying for my PhD at Stirling university and Scott’s also studying at Stirling university so we started we we’d meet up for coffee now and again ‘cos I wasn’t up in Stirling very often we we’d meet up for coffee and we’d chat about the case

And then Scott became involved with Luke’s legal team as a trainee solicitor

He also became involved in another case in Scotland that he did some absolutely fantastic work on …..”

A partial transcript of Sandra Leans statement can be found here
👇
https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/08/21/warped-minded-abuser-gaslighter-con-artist-hypocrite-scott-forbes-his-blatant-lies-part-4/
« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 09:55:07 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #523 on: September 01, 2022, 09:23:12 PM »
‘Sandra is a writer on miscarriages of justice. She is the Scottish representative of INNOCENT’

From what year did she become a ‘representative’ and what year did this end?

Why did grifter Peter Hill take down the link

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #524 on: September 03, 2022, 09:59:22 AM »
Des Guetta refused to comment on allegations luke attacked him with a baseball bat some time prior to the murder.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/I%27m+going+n+now+he+re%3B+JODI+JONES%3A+THE+MOTHERS+Luke%27s+mum+is+defiant...-a0127512562

Did Luke Mitchell or his uncle own a baseball bat?