Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84670 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #540 on: September 06, 2022, 12:58:14 PM »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #542 on: September 06, 2022, 02:34:23 PM »
Index to The #InnocenceFraud Scam of Jodi Jones🌻 Sadistic & Psychopathic Schoolboy Killer & His Abusive Enablers blog series
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/the-innocencefraud-con-of-jodi-jones%f0%9f%8c%bb-sadistic-psychopathic-schoolboy-killer-his-enablers/

Offline Nicholas

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #544 on: September 06, 2022, 03:57:51 PM »
Further updates to Part 49
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/09/06/warped-minded-abuser-gaslighter-con-artist-hypocrite-scott-forbes-his-blatant-lies-part-49/

Part 50 of fantasist & blagger Scott Forbes & charlatan & fraudster Sandra Lean Dropping Soon - and continues on from Part 49

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #545 on: September 06, 2022, 05:55:27 PM »
Stuart Henderson
"I recently read Scott Forbes book A Long Walk to Justice. It is an account of the circumstances, arrest and conviction of Luke Mitchell for the murder of his girlfriend Jodie Jones. Both Luke and Jodie were 14 years old at the time of her brutal homicide in June 2003.  Scott Forbes has been Luke's lawyer since 2010. He has though been close to the case from 2003. In his book Scott highlights many aspects of the case that cast doubt on the veracity of Luke's conviction. Indeed, some of the glaring mistakes by Lothian and Border Police make one wonder why Luke was even a suspect in the first place.  The circumstances surrounding Jodie's brutal murder are so bizarre I doubt even a crime writing novelist would attempt to push such things to their readers. The catalogue of errors, missteps, omissions, assumptions by the police are really quite unbelievable.  The most important aspect to any murder scene is to secure the crime scene. One of the most important aspects of securing the crime scene is to preserve the scene with minimal contamination and disturbance of physical evidence. First Responders to an incident should document the placement and/or movement of items at the scene. None of this basic stuff was done properly by the police on the scene that night. The body was dragged along the ground. Branches from trees were cut away to allow the police photographer better views for his pictures! These are only two of the many mistakes made at the scene.  This was at the outset of the investigation and sadly, from there it went downhill. Witnesses that should have been questioned were not. People who had been at the scene were allowed to go home in the clothes they were wearing with no forensics taken from them.?".

-Roddy Mkeod/Barrhead Boy

His Interview with Scott will be put up soon.

👇

http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/09/03/warped-minded-abuser-gaslighter-con-artist-hypocrite-scott-forbes-his-blatant-lies-part-41-2/

Why did Sandra Lean choose to never call out Scott Forbes blatant lies

Scott Forbes
@Scf65Forbes
Scott im actually laughing. Dr Lean can confirm I was lukes lawyer and part of a legal team for 5years. Let them play there wee boys games if it amuses them# laugh#last#laugh#longest.
10:14 PM · Apr 3, 2019·Twitter for Android

Sandra didn’t though did she

All she was prepared to say was that he was allegedly a ‘trainee lawyer’ - which we’ve not yet seen any proof of

She deflected and told people to ‘ask Luke’ about Forbes

Why would a sadistic, psychopathic killer like Luke Mitchell choose an abusive, lying, warp minded ‘lawyer’ (cough) and fraudster like Scott Forbes?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 06:04:14 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #546 on: September 06, 2022, 07:41:21 PM »
Ambedkar
@Ambedka39148229
Replying to
@HiddenInjustice
What an imbecile, a despicable one at that. I'm reporting you to police for Stalking me. Get facts correct, I didn't give Dr Lean access to paper work on luke mitchell, Dr Lean gave me the paper work in 2006.....you absolute clown
3:36 PM · Sep 1, 2022·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/Ambedka39148229/status/1565347841312034816

I had been reading Ms Leans thesis, and it is easy to spot where Ms Mitchell and Luke participated.

Do you recall Sandra Lean’s footnote Parky?

👇

Excerpt from P.270-271 ‘Hidden in Plain View’ by Sandra Lean

Internet campaigns

91 In Scotland, where case papers are deemed to belong to the solicitor, the solicitor is prohibited from disclosing information to „third parties‟ – for example, statements and expert reports in cases in England and Wales have been incorporated into campaign websites, but this would be an offence in Scotland.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 07:45:44 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #547 on: September 06, 2022, 08:24:27 PM »
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 08:26:42 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #548 on: September 07, 2022, 03:20:21 PM »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #549 on: September 07, 2022, 03:45:08 PM »
This moron can’t even be bothered to ensure he spells Jodi correctly, and blagger & fantasist Scott Forbes, & others, don’t care enough to correct him  *&^^&

Barrhead Boy (The dream will never die)
@Scotpol1314
Lookout for a Through A Scottish Prism Midweek Special.I have interviewed Scott Forbes,author,investigator and lawyer for Luke Mitchell convicted of the brutal murder of Jodie Jones in 2003. Could there have been a huge miscarriage of justice?
 Listen in and make up your own mind
11:50 AM · Sep 7, 2022
Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/Scotpol1314/status/1567465239834202113

Aka Roddy MacLeod
« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 04:28:57 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

Offline Rusty

« Reply #551 on: September 08, 2022, 05:29:57 PM »
This moron can’t even be bothered to ensure he spells Jodi correctly, and blagger & fantasist Scott Forbes, & others, don’t care enough to correct him  *&^^&

Barrhead Boy (The dream will never die)
@Scotpol1314
Lookout for a Through A Scottish Prism Midweek Special.I have interviewed Scott Forbes,author,investigator and lawyer for Luke Mitchell convicted of the brutal murder of Jodie Jones in 2003. Could there have been a huge miscarriage of justice?
 Listen in and make up your own mind
11:50 AM · Sep 7, 2022
Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/Scotpol1314/status/1567465239834202113

Aka Roddy MacLeod

Deary me, it is of no surprise, some of those Alba lot are jumping on the bandwagon. They are a rather nasty group.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #552 on: September 08, 2022, 05:54:32 PM »
Deary me, it is of no surprise, some of those Alba lot are jumping on the bandwagon. They are a rather nasty group.

There’s most definitely something seriously off with Roddy MacLeod

Scott Forbes bare faced lied again, this time about accusing Mark Kane of murder and this moron Roddy MacLeod said nothing

👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/09/08/warped-minded-abuser-gaslighter-con-artist-hypocrite-scott-forbes-his-blatant-lies-part-51/

More to follow on Roddy MacLeod

« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 05:59:03 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #553 on: September 08, 2022, 06:12:59 PM »

Updated on grifter & duper Roddy MacLeod
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/09/08/warped-minded-abuser-gaslighter-con-artist-hypocrite-scott-forbes-his-blatant-lies-part-51/

Offline Nicholas