Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84674 times)

Offline Dexter

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #630 on: November 03, 2022, 12:12:37 PM »
Serious question... have you ever thought about helping what you believe to be a real miscarriage of justice? Or do you believe there aren't any cases out there at the moment?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #631 on: November 03, 2022, 03:05:26 PM »
Serious question...

Didn’t you claim a while back “Sandra Lean gave Mann Solicitors the case files”

MOJO did not secure my position. I did Not work for MOJO after 2010 and never when I was a trainee solicitor.
Sandra Lean gave Mann Solicitors the case files!

What’s the real story about those ‘30 boxes’

https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/08/21/warped-minded-abuser-gaslighter-con-artist-hypocrite-scott-forbes-his-blatant-lies-part-6/
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 03:08:42 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #632 on: November 05, 2022, 01:11:27 PM »
Serious question... have you ever thought about helping what you believe to be a real miscarriage of justice? Or do you believe there aren't any cases out there at the moment?

There is a criminal element within the UK CJS (including within the CCRC, lawyers, judges etc) so any genuine cases of injustice don’t have much hope until this criminal element is exposed

One of Philip Saunders killers was once the ‘poster boy’ for the CCRC

Read here http://www.2bedfordrow.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/R-v-Alan-Charlton-and-Idris-Ali.pdf what the CoA judges said about the CCRC’s submissions

Michael O’Brien has never proved his actual, factual innocence. Neither did his brother in law Ellis Sherwood or Darren Hall!

Killer Michael O’Brien’s luck ran out around the same time the innocence fraud relating to killer Simon Hall was exposed.

And operation resolute (http://swplive.blob.core.windows.net/wordpress-uploads/S731-Report-Operations-Fortitude-and-Resolute-finalised.pdf) found no criminal behaviour on the part of DI Lewis as O’Brien has been falsely claiming to anyone who will listen

During killer Michael O’Brien’s civil claim the judge pointed out the fatal flaws in his and his brother in laws conversations regarding their murder of Philip Saunders

In fact the last set of judges who were privy to Michael O’Briens case files actually pointed out,

the possibility of pauses in the alleged conversation making it easier for Mr Lewis to record what was said was “fatal” to Mr O’Brien’s position, and they dismissed the application for judicial review’

The judgement stated,

Although O’Brien was a young man with no convictions, his activities that evening were a pursuit of crime in the company of Sherwood, and he was forced to admit he had told a sequence of lies. The lack of evidential support for O’Brien’s account meant that, setting aside the expert evidence, the prospects of successful prosecution were very poor.”

Of the expert evidence, the judgement said:

Neither of the experts was prepared to say the note was fabricated, or that their expert evidence amounted to a basis for such a conclusion. The prosecutor was right to emphasise that Prof Coulthard’s conclusion in his second report restated that of his first: ‘There are no serious linguistic objections that can be raised to the majority of the utterances in the note’.

We consider it very likely that a jury would be unsure whether Lewis had claimed from the beginning his note was word for word accurate. Although the term ‘verbatim’ was used by the judge in the summing up, no doubt accurately based on Lewis’ evidence, in the light of the subsequent series of statements and accounts from him, particularly in reference to the confusion between ‘verbatim’ and ‘contemporaneous’, it is unlikely that a reasonable jury could be sure he meant ‘word for word’ accurate. The evidence that recorders of speech are over confident of their own accuracy would sound with the jury.”

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/michael-obrien-man-wrongly-convicted-6350640

Perjury charges were dropped in/around Sept 2011
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-15129956

To date Michael O’Brien has failed to show the police fabricated evidence in his case
« Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 10:39:40 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #633 on: November 05, 2022, 01:27:04 PM »
There is a criminal element within the UK CJS (including within the CCRC, lawyers, judges etc) so any genuine cases of injustice done have much hope until this criminal element is exposed

Simon Spence for the crown prosecution service CPS agreed with Michael Mansfield, who represented killer Simon Hall re: his appeal that the ‘main plank’ of the original prosecutions case centred on fibre evidence

It didn’t!

If the three court of appeal judges picked up on this in December 2010/January 2011 they didn’t make it known in their judgement
« Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 11:39:33 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #634 on: November 05, 2022, 01:33:35 PM »
There is a criminal element within the UK CJS (including within the CCRC, lawyers, judges etc) so any genuine cases of injustice done have much hope until this criminal element is exposed

Another example is that of embezzler and fraudster Seema Misra

http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/08/09/links-to-court-transcripts-regarding-seema-misras-trial/

The CCRC appear to have referred her convictions (7 or 8 of them) back to the court of appeal based on a perceived ‘disclosure issue’

Embezzler and fraudster Seema Misra’s West Byfeelt post office wasn’t affected by any bugs that may have affected the Horizon IT system

And the ‘receipts and payments mismatch bug’ did not affect Seema Misra’s post office branch of any post of branch before 2010

Seema Misra had already been suspended long before 2010

The three court of appeal judges appear to have made a fundamental error in their judgement relating to embezzler and fraudster Seema Misra

Touched on in the below blog
👇
https://wordpress.com/post/theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/8627

Why did the CCRC refer Seema Misra’s convictions back to the court of appeal, given the fact Seema only discovered the night before her trial was due to commence (when she searched the Internet) that a handful of other people were alleging issues with the Horizon IT system

And Seema didn’t report any issues with Horizon to the helpline while she ran the West Byfleet post office
« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 03:32:27 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #635 on: November 05, 2022, 02:38:31 PM »

One of Philip Saunders killers was once the ‘poster boy’ for the CCRC

Michael O’Brien has never proved his actual, factual innocence. Neither did his brother in law Ellis Sherwood or Darren Hall!

Killer Michael O’Brien’s luck ran out around the same time the innocence fraud reflating to killer Simon Hall was exposed.

During killer Michael O’Brien’s civil claim the judge pointed out the fatal flaws in his and his brother in laws conversations regarding their murder of Philip Saunders

I remain of the firm view Darren Hall didn’t make a ‘false confession’ and that he (Hall) kept lookout while Killers Michael O’Brien and his brother in law Ellis Sherwood battered Philip Saunders with the shovel

Jim Nelson
Really painful to listen to forced  MADE UP  CONFESSIONS .thankfully  LM gave as good as he got  when QUESTIONED  .at that young age of 14  who knows what a teenager might say.just to get out home to his family...they prob wouldn't realise the seriousness  of the charges and would most likely would be thinking..mum and dad  will fix it..I WANT OUT OF HERE....little knowing that anything you say  will most certainly be used against you  and if convicted   APPEAL BOARD  will  ask you to explain  WHY DID YOU CONFESS ???

Sandra Lean
Jim Nelson It's quite astonishing how many false confessions there are. People say, "Why would anyone confess to something they haven't done?" Having read the transcripts of some of those interrogations and spoken to people who've been through it (who can fill in the details that are not written down), it's actually surprising that there aren't more. People handcuffed to hot radiators, bare mattresses with not even a blanket for warmth, no food or water for hours and hours, sleep deprivation - then interrogation techniques designed to break even the strongest of minds. They don't have to physically beat confessions out of people (although they've not been averse to that either) - the range of torture techniques is extensive.
Thank god they couldn't hold Luke overnight - how long could a 14 year old, even one as strong as Luke, withstand that sort of treatment, with no end in sight?

Pretend criminologist Sandra Lean and her proven track record and knowledge of ‘confessions’ - true or false - is as diabolical as the contents of her thesis was and is

« Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 02:46:26 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #636 on: November 05, 2022, 03:35:14 PM »
Has pretend lawyer Scott Forbes commented on pretend criminologist Sandra Lean promoting Michael ‘Numpty’ Naughton - who pushed the innocence fraud of ‘rapist/murderer’ Simon Hall ?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02RARkcb7s3rxot1w7SD2SY9jUwy7UP6DHapiYCJgKSnK7HCKCdfFkAV8R3edokuRDl&id=1011563515

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #637 on: November 05, 2022, 03:58:12 PM »
And was does pretend lawyer Scott Forbes say about Michael ‘Numpty’ Naughton”# blatant abuse, deception and fraud ?

http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/10/07/quite-a-hall-tale-part-19m%ef%b8%8f/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #638 on: November 05, 2022, 04:02:07 PM »
Sandra Lean referred to Michael ‘Numpty’ Naughton a lot in her diabolical and nonsense of a thesis

When the innocence fraud of ‘rapist/murderer’ Simon Hall was exposed in 2012/2013 pretend criminolgist Sandra Lean apparently didn’t recognise the fraud unravelling

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02RARkcb7s3rxot1w7SD2SY9jUwy7UP6DHapiYCJgKSnK7HCKCdfFkAV8R3edokuRDl&id=1011563515

What does Scott Forbes make of this fact?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 04:13:13 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #639 on: November 05, 2022, 07:53:41 PM »
Didn’t you claim a while back “Sandra Lean gave Mann Solicitors the case files”

MOJO did not secure my position. I did Not work for MOJO after 2010 and never when I was a trainee solicitor.

https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/08/21/warped-minded-abuser-gaslighter-con-artist-hypocrite-scott-forbes-his-blatant-lies-part-6/

Sandra Lean
As I've explained elsewhere, Scott's first case, following his law degree, when he took up his traineeship, was Luke's case. I know this, because I worked with him (and the legal firm) at the time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #640 on: November 08, 2022, 11:39:10 AM »
Latest from fantasist and abuser Scott Forbes
👇
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XGzKwUlZsMo

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #641 on: November 08, 2022, 12:06:41 PM »
Latest from fantasist and abuser Scott Forbes
👇
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XGzKwUlZsMo

Did Sandra Lean block Scott Forbes from her Facebook group

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #642 on: November 08, 2022, 02:18:53 PM »
Narcissist Corinne Mitchell to James English

‘But they didn’t bank on Luke being Luke’

‘And what annoyed them was he was more intelligent than what they were’

What do pretend criminologist Sandra Lean and fantasist Scott Forbes say about killer Luke Mitchell’s enmeshed relationship (enmeshment also known as ‘emotional incest’) with his adoptee mother Corinne Mitchell?

https://www.havenwoodacademy.org/enmeshment/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #643 on: November 08, 2022, 04:04:52 PM »

Sandra Lean
As I've explained elsewhere, Scott's first case, following his law degree, when he took up his traineeship, was Luke's case. I know this, because I worked with him (and the legal firm) at the time.

Sandra Lean
May 10, 2010#71
The maps are great, Curious, and are sure to help people who don't know the area.
I'm still ploughing through transcripts, etc - will post these asap - I'll dig out some of the timing stuff and post that as well

Sandra Lean
May 10, 2010#76
It hasn't been done yet, John.
Part of the reason has been the difficulty in getting all of the concrete facts.
A reconstruction done on the known timings etc would clearly show that the prosecution line is pretty much impossible, but a reconstruction based on the original statements, etc, would be a powerful counter to the suggestion that the prosecution line was ever even tenable in the fitst place.
Until all of the necessary documents have been made available, the latter isn't possible, but moves are afoot!!!

Corinne Mitchell
Sep 10, 2010#90
The SCCRC's first commitee meeting for Lukes case will be on the 18th October.2010. They hope to reach a decision by 31st May.

Corinne Mitchell
Sep 19, 2010#101
Well we are on our 4th set of legal teams now, we finally have legal teams sussed!!!!! We call the shots.....and we have all our boxes ticked!!!!
If we hadn't been so niave 6years ago we wouldn't be here now.....but 6 years on......we have learnt!!God have we learnt!!
(Tapatalk)

Were the ‘moves’’ Sandra Lean was referring to related Graham Mann solicitors ?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 05:09:27 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #644 on: November 08, 2022, 04:25:37 PM »
@)(++(*

Michelle Diskin Bates is in the “free and retry Luke Mitchell now” Facebook group

Michelle Moj Diskin-Bates (6 days ago)
Dear Group member, I can understand your confusion with all of the conflicting points raised on social media platforms. My advice would be to post a link to the Sandra Leen book. Most of us will NEVER have enough information to be able to answer every point/accusation. This is a way to let interested parties know where they can find clarity.

People are asking questions, which of course hoaxer Sandra Lean doesn’t give the answers to in her second book, but Michelle Diskin Bates answer to these questions is suggesting a link to Sandra book is posted

@)(++(* @)(++(*

What a complete and utter fantasist this woman is

Corinne Mitchell
Sep 30, 2010#109
I wish I was Guest!!!Poker players can usually tell if someone is bluffing or not!
Surprising article by the Daily Record. For 7 years they have put articles in that were completely untrue and outragious and now with the help of Michelle Diskin they have printed a completely neutral article with only the headline letting it down.
The Midlothian Advertiser has always been fair to us only printing facts about Lukes case but none of the tabloids have ever followed suit. You can imagine my surprise when it was the Record who went with this article though the Daily Star had also mentioned it but didn't actually interview Michelle.
Could this be the media "turnaround" that we so desparately need??

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/sister-miscarriage-justice-victim-barry-1071067

Michelle Diskin Bates

"Obviously, you don't support something unless you have gone and checked it out and really looked at the evidence.
"I'm a little bit of a researcher and I don't just take it on face value.  @)(++(*
"I go digging and go into all sorts of things and keep drilling down until I find what I'm looking for.  @)(++(*
"If I can't find a reason to support something, then I don't. But boy, if I can, I get straight on to those people that are campaigning and I'll tell them.
"In the Luke Mitchell case there is no evidence against him, so I can't see any reason why he would have been found guilty of the murder. @)(++(*
"I can't see any reason why he would even have been prosecuted.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/mum-killer-luke-mitchell-delighted-1071277
« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 04:35:43 PM by Nicholas »