Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84659 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #645 on: November 08, 2022, 05:10:44 PM »
Corinne Mitchell
Sep 19, 2010#101
Well we are on our 4th set of legal teams now, we finally have legal teams sussed!!!!! We call the shots.....and we have all our boxes ticked!!!!
If we hadn't been so niave 6years ago we wouldn't be here now.....but 6 years on......we have learnt!!God have we learnt!![/color] (Tapatalk)

Were the ‘moves’’ Sandra Lean was referring to related Graham Mann solicitors ?

Graham Mann

Mentioned in Part 5
👇
https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/08/21/warped-minded-abuser-gaslighter-con-artist-hypocrite-scott-forbes-his-blatant-lies-part-4/

Sandra Lean
“Now fast forward a couple of years and I’m studying for my PhD at Stirling university and Scott’s also studying at Stirling university so we started we we’d meet up for coffee now and again ‘cos I wasn’t up in Stirling very often we we’d meet up for coffee and we’d chat about the case
And then Scott became involved with Luke’s legal team as a trainee solicitor

Angeline Aka Sandra Lean 11th of April 2010
The extent of the DNA evidence was not known to the family until they changed legal teams, following the failed appeal, as the previous team had not disclosed it to them.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 05:21:59 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #646 on: November 18, 2022, 06:10:39 PM »
When did hoaxer Sandra Lean get the paperwork back btw?

27th June 2021
I do want to put it on public record that if anything goes into the public domain before the papers are collected from me it will not be me who put them there no I will not have given my agreement for anything to go out I will not do that

So on Wednesday the 30th of June after the case papers have been collected I will no longer be associated with Luke’s case in any professional capacity because decisions taken about the direction of the campaign can’t be reconciled with the work that I do

https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2021/07/04/transcript-of-sandra-leans-27th-june-2021-live-facebook-video-exit-speech/

Or did she already have them saved to a digital file?

Was this in relation to Scott Forbes?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

Offline Nicholas

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #650 on: November 20, 2022, 09:30:16 AM »
27th June 2021
I do want to put it on public record that if anything goes into the public domain before the papers are collected from me it will not be me who put them there no I will not have given my agreement for anything to go out I will not do that

So on Wednesday the 30th of June after the case papers have been collected I will no longer be associated with Luke’s case in any professional capacity because decisions taken about the direction of the campaign can’t be reconciled with the work that I do

https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2021/07/04/transcript-of-sandra-leans-27th-june-2021-live-facebook-video-exit-speech/

Has some of the content of liar Scott Forbes book come direct from killer Luke Mitchell, his cruel and callous mother, hoaxer Sandra Lean or a combination of all four of them?

And did hoaxer Sandra Lean direct this to Scott Forbes

There are two points I want to address firstly to the people who told lies about me and who then went on to misrepresent parts of the conversation he and I had on Friday that is and will always be between you and your conscience

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #651 on: November 20, 2022, 09:56:23 AM »
27th June 2021

And was it Scott Forbes who was on a ‘methadone programme’ when he met Mark Kane ?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #652 on: November 20, 2022, 11:38:41 AM »
Scott Forbes
2 days ago
I can only speak for myself here. Yes it's very frustrating. I was away from direct involvement in driving the case for years. C19 and writing my book changed that thankfully. The last year there has been breakthroughs, the last couple of months real progress and the last week even more.  Please watch the Ice Cream Wars(BBC scotland), cases like this are frustrating But, I've no doubt at some stage this case will break! I hope sooner rather than later, but it will break!

Neither killers Joe Steel or Thomas Campbell (‘Ice Cream Wars’) ever proved their, actual, factual innocence

Foolish Stuart Dempsey Follow’s Toxic Abuser Michelle Moore & ‘Balls Of Steel’ Scott Forbes..
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/11/01/killer-luke-mitchell-foolish-stuart-dempsey-follows-toxic-abuser-michelle-moore-balls-of-steel-scott-forbes-part-113/
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 11:42:36 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #653 on: November 21, 2022, 06:23:40 PM »
Mag Sue
3 days ago
The second I heard about this I knew something wasn't right. The weird things people have said about him were completely off. I'm from an old mining town myself and so can say that what this guy says about how gossip spreads is absolutely bang on. The best thing I ever did was get out. The way the police and the public have pinned this crime on Luke is worse than a witch hunt. "Oh he's a bit weird, must've been him eh". Classic mining town mentality. I really hope he gets his name cleared and is compensated for the years he has been behind bars.

Scott Forbes
3 days ago (edited)
👏👏 a modern day witch hunt.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 10:01:16 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #654 on: November 22, 2022, 12:25:56 AM »
Part 130 Latest On Tom Halliday, ‘Mr Big’ Ron M & Scott ‘Beam Me Up Scottie’ Forbes (Part 130)
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/11/21/killer-luke-mitchell-latest-on-tom-halliday-mr-big-ron-m/

Scott Forbes
4 hours ago
The 'missing knife' as told by the police and hack reporters: looking at productions earlier the Description “Swabbings of jackpyke knife - handle and blade”
No reference number -  it’s not even got a police production label on it is on record and swabs are saved. The only missing knife was a large Bowie knife found in a skip at Homefarm on Newbattle Road, a farm a man running like a 'bat out of hell' towards on the night of the murder. The case stinks to the high heavens

Michele Scott
2 hours ago
 @Divine Spark  no missing knife of Luke’s I’m afraid … yet more disinformation.  Ive added a link to a report today - yet more details uncovered by Scott

Michele Scott
1 hour ago
Won’t let me add the link - have a look at Edinburgh live

@)(++(*
« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 09:49:18 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #655 on: November 22, 2022, 12:40:19 AM »
Part 130 Latest On Tom Halliday, ‘Mr Big’ Ron M & Scott ‘Beam Me Up Scottie’ Forbes (Part 130)
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/11/21/killer-luke-mitchell-latest-on-tom-halliday-mr-big-ron-m/

UPDATED 👆🏽

Suspect the ‘legal breakthrough’ will have something to do with this
👇

”When Corinne received information about a credible suspect very early in the case, she called Judith to alert her. The call went to the answering machine. Judith called the police, who came and set up recording equipment on her phone.. https://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg391168.html#msg391168

And will lead to nowhere
« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 12:43:30 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #656 on: November 22, 2022, 02:18:49 AM »
There are two points I want to address firstly to the people who told lies about me and who then went on to misrepresent parts of the conversation he and I had on Friday that is and will always be between you and your conscience

or Corinne Mitchell
« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 02:22:45 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #657 on: November 22, 2022, 10:57:58 AM »

Scott Forbes
3 hours ago (edited)
 @Michele Scott  the skunting knife that's reported as the 'missing knife' isn't missing, police swabbed it, didn't log the production but the swabs are preserved. Same with the Essay that didn't exists, more lies and corruption. The essay and its edited vetsion are in the productions!!  More news coming soon

Scott Forbes
3 hours ago
 @Michele Scott  the Sun highlighted the story Re missing knife to 👏👏

Scott Forbes
1 hour ago
 @CryingLightning19  what a contribution to such a serious case. You must be proud of yourself 👍

Scott Forbes
1 hour ago (edited)
 @dodiblack  since I published my book, I could write another one of what's come to light. The Essay I said MK wrote murder of a women in the woods, that they claimed they didn't find  was named 'No Remorse',  about a junkie (MK) killing/robbing a women in the woods.  Tutor was that impressed that she asked for a follow up. So two essays in an envelope in productions (labeled) but they tell crown No essays....rotten to the core

dodiblack
14 minutes ago
 @Scott Forbes So it was the police who says there was no essay not the tutor?? ken I'm hoping not just the murderer is brought to justice but also every single police officer involved in this blatant corruption should be  jailed too .

Scott Forbes
9 minutes ago
 @Divine Spark  the only Bowie logged was never forensically tested and then 'disappeared' from productions

Scott Forbes
5 minutes ago
 @dodiblack  yes, the tutor said she couldn't recall an essay with a Tile: 'Killing a women in the woods'. Tutor also said, she didn't like me as I didn't go to her class as I didn't like feminist poetry. And cops fed nonsense to the crown. In my experience the crown and cops will turn against each other....watch this space 😉

UPDATED Part 130
👇

« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 03:25:02 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Rusty

« Reply #658 on: November 22, 2022, 03:18:51 PM »
Been a while since i looked in. Great reading in the blog Nic.

I have to say, the soap opera continues, i have just spent the last hour reading through the comments section in that YouTube podcast. The behaviour of one individual in particular, the self-proclaimed professional lawyer, Mr Forbes. I have always suspected all along that he was unhinged, reading through those comments the rantings & ravings of someone that is quite clearly mentally unstable. In a sense, i'm glad that he has come out and showed his true character, and he no longer hides in the shadows and behind fake names. How on earth anyone can trust such a character is beyond me. 

Offline Parky41

« Reply #659 on: November 22, 2022, 03:24:03 PM »

Scott Forbes
3 hours ago (edited)
 @Michele Scott  the skunting knife that's reported as the 'missing knife' isn't missing, police swabbed it, didn't log the production but the swabs are preserved. Same with the Essay that didn't exists, more lies and corruption. The essay and its edited vetsion are in the productions!!  More news coming soon

Scott Forbes
3 hours ago
 @Michele Scott  the Sun highlighted the story Re missing knife to 👏👏

Scott Forbes
1 hour ago
 @CryingLightning19  what a contribution to such a serious case. You must be proud of yourself 👍

Scott Forbes
1 hour ago (edited)
 @dodiblack  since I published my book, I could write another one of what's come to light. The Essay I said MK wrote murder of a women in the woods, that they claimed they didn't find  was named 'No Remorse',  about a junkie (MK) killing/robbing a women in the woods.  Tutor was that impressed that she asked for a follow up. So two essays in an envelope in productions (labeled) but they tell crown No essays....rotten to the core

UPDATED Part 130
👇

I honestly do not believe at points Mr Forbes actually understands what he is saying. The appeal around MK and the essay - There 'labelled' in productions. The legal team and the time of the appeal, the same 'labelled productions' and he is applying these as the ones he was on about, about 'killing' a girl in the woods. Such a disturbing essay that i) The tutor asked for a follow up, ii) A follow up produced. and iii) He was clearly investigated much more than these people stated he was not.

So NOT hidden, there "labelled" in these productions, that the appeal team had access to - "Rotton to the core --------" The most disturbing aspect of this is Mr Forbes actually believes they have found something, and one does wonder if this is the "Stunning new evidence" they feel they have - Shakes one's head.

So, and again Mr Forbes, not "hidden" or of course buried anywhere, and one would place a small bet on these essays being embellished in your usual fashion. In plain sight for all to see Mr Forbes, the Crown, any legal team Mitchell has had Mr Forbes - Do attempt to be intellectual at least. So, in there will of course be the difference of night and day no doubt. What you claimed they consisted of and the reality of what they actually were. Such as that imaginary massive gouge upon his face that had disappeared by the time of him arriving at the police station Mr Forbes, nor of course any gouge at all on his face on the CCTV footage.

So, it cancels out completely the claims that MK was NOT investigated which really was something to do with the appeal being put in, was it not Mr Forbes, your claims of the police doing nothing. That MK was not out his head on a cocktail of drink and drugs at 10pm in the evening Mr Forbes when running into Dalkeith to buy his booze before close of day. That there is absolutely nothing that placed MK on Newbattle road. Nor the absolute fact that both the sightings were of one and the same male seen on either side of that path Mr Forbes.

Like the knife in the skip fiasco - Investigated and tested at the time, did NOT have anything of the victim upon it. Would NOT be any part of the actual trial and case for this reason as such.

But and again with the above - and again evidence Mr Forbes. There was not some random MK waiting in no-mans land on the off chance that some lonely girl would wander into no-mans land, an area that led to nowhere. There was absolutely NO forensic evidence of any altercation beginning anywhere other than in that area of woodland, and of course, sadly ending there too.

And the constant shaking of one's head around this missing 5ltrs - A woodland and soil, not a hard nonporous surface, bouts of heavy rainfall over the course of many hours before the forensic team arrived. Various different species of wildlife ------------