Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84660 times)

Offline Parky41

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #660 on: November 22, 2022, 03:30:31 PM »
Scott Forbes
2 days ago
I can only speak for myself here. Yes it's very frustrating. I was away from direct involvement in driving the case for years. C19 and writing my book changed that thankfully. The last year there has been breakthroughs, the last couple of months real progress and the last week even more.  Please watch the Ice Cream Wars(BBC scotland), cases like this are frustrating But, I've no doubt at some stage this case will break! I hope sooner rather than later, but it will break!

Neither killers Joe Steel or Thomas Campbell (‘Ice Cream Wars’) ever proved their, actual, factual innocence

Foolish Stuart Dempsey Follow’s Toxic Abuser Michelle Moore & ‘Balls Of Steel’ Scott Forbes..
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/11/01/killer-luke-mitchell-foolish-stuart-dempsey-follows-toxic-abuser-michelle-moore-balls-of-steel-scott-forbes-part-113/

You are spot on Rusty and the loose cannon just keeps on giving, constantly exposing his own lies, and those of his fellow enablers. The being Mitchell's lawyer for six years, then doubled to 12yrs in a recent article, to then being an ex-solicitor, to then being his legal team again, to then stating he had NO involvement with the case for a long time - That web of deceit constantly getting stickier.

I had mentioned last year of Mitchell being let loose, and of Ms Lean concern, and the vessel chosen to be under that control of being Mitchell's voice, being Mr Forbes. The control he had in the past with his mother keeping a check on things, sadly ill now and a replacement needed?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #661 on: November 22, 2022, 05:05:31 PM »
A Long Walk To Justice
The truth is coming!!

Down with police tunnel vision, then leaving out evidence that doesn't fit their narrative.

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/midlothian-car-mechanic-claims-found-25565097?fbclid=IwAR08V8Y-yMZ_TZpGiOiNGPxTfeNEcwRoYYdLaBk-V1r5iM7uTD0ik4dK_VI

Yes it is
« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 05:31:15 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #662 on: November 22, 2022, 05:32:09 PM »
I honestly do not believe at points Mr Forbes actually understands what he is saying.

He most definitely doesn’t
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #663 on: November 22, 2022, 05:36:57 PM »
"Rotton to the core --------"

The most disturbing aspect of this is Mr Forbes actually believes they have found something

Sandra Lean playing along

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #664 on: November 22, 2022, 06:51:32 PM »
There 'labelled' in productions

Isn’t Matt Elliott in Scotland filming Scott Forbes

Matt Elliott
Petition handover: Scottish Parliament 16/11/22
Thank-you to everyone who turned up yesterday, signed the petition, wrote to your MP ,shared this injustice and just for caring.
Dr Sandra Lean has worked tirelessly on this case, and is truly grateful to you all and the progress WE are making. Yesterday we made history.
Special mention to Scott Forbes, Neil, Rachel, Sharon and all the Facebook team who work tirelessly, and respectfully ,in the background...you know who you are.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cOk1TSt9268

(At around 2:19) Matt (Matthew) Elliott edited the above and has made Sandra Lean and Russell Findlay’s handshake appear very different to the handshakes that took place in reality  - in the unedited version (available to view on Fb)

In reality - Russell Findlay first shook the hand of gouger Scott Forbes, while charlatan Sandra Lean put her hand out, and waited with her hand out for split seconds before the handshake actually took place

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #665 on: November 22, 2022, 07:22:40 PM »
The behaviour of one individual in particular, the self-proclaimed professional lawyer, Mr Forbes. I have always suspected all along that he was unhinged, reading through those comments the rantings & ravings of someone that is quite clearly mentally unstable.

See Louise Pugh who inserted herself in the Welsh case of the psychopathic sexually deviant killer of Mandy Power, her mother Doris and young daughters Emily and Katie

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/mandy-power-dai-morris-clydach-22104806
« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 07:26:28 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #666 on: November 22, 2022, 07:45:27 PM »
I had mentioned last year of Mitchell being let loose, and of Ms Lean concern, and the vessel chosen to be under that control of being Mitchell's voice, being Mr Forbes. P

Scott Forbes
7 days ago
 @Smart Duck  here is how it works. The person with the knowledge answers who he/she feels like answering and on this occasion I smelled a rat, an ignorant/troll wanting gossip that has nothing to do with the case or the questioner 👍

@)(++(*

Scott Forbes
7 days ago
 @Smart Duck  classic transference....

@)(++(*

Scott Forbes
7 days ago
 @Smart Duck  this is just manufactured lies!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 07:48:51 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 05:05:32 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #668 on: November 24, 2022, 12:19:25 PM »
Stuart Henderson
@StuartH79224390
Replying to
@hawaii_fivo
INTERVIEW SCOT FORBES AGAIN!
12:48 AM · Nov 24, 2022
·Twitter Web App
https://twitter.com/StuartH79224390/status/1595579954187874304

Fivo
@hawaii_fivo
Replying to
@StuartH79224390
Myself and Scott have something even better planned mate you shall know very very soon😉
4:54 AM · Nov 24, 2022
·Twitter for iPhone

Can see his YouTube channel getting pulled
« Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 12:24:50 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #669 on: November 24, 2022, 01:39:16 PM »
Scott Forbes
19 minutes ago (edited)
 @OurWilliam  still being a coward hiding behind anominity being cheeky. You must be proud being a sweetywife 👍 stock car racing in Mayfield is a big thing for lads that are allowed out by their mums,  I'll make it a full house for your small mind, Bill Bryson (A Bryson family) was into it and the Dylan family to 👍

@)(++(*

More projections from pretend lawyer Scott Forbes

« Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 01:47:17 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #670 on: November 25, 2022, 01:39:52 PM »
Ronnie Mothersole
Innocence Fraud what other missing bike
I don't know what you mean
How many bikes did he have
I know he had a skateboard thing
I have already addressed the scrap yard with you and the reason
But you never replied

What ‘skateboard thing’ did killer Luke Mitchell have or has Ronnie Mothersole made that up?

And why doens’t he know about the killers missing bike?

Part 127 Fantasy ‘Lawyer’ Scott ‘Beam Me Up Scottie!’ Forbes & The Killers Missing Bike

👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/11/19/killer-luke-mitchell-fantasy-lawyer-scott-beam-me-up-scottie-forbes-the-killers-missing-bike-part-127/
« Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 01:03:25 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #671 on: November 27, 2022, 01:00:59 PM »
Ronnie Mothersole
Innocence Fraud what makes you so evil
Why attack people
If you're as sane as you make out how come you don't troll Donald Findlay QC
Your actions could cause someone to commit suicide
Also what about the independent inquiry
And they decide Luke Mitchell is not guilty
Are you going to target those people as well
And the law makers who will most definitely have to change the law
What about the people who signed the petition
Are you going to target them as well
Listen innocence Fraud call me
We can have a chat
How is this all going to end How many people are you tracking
What is the end goal for youAs I don't think that you would accept it if Luke Mitchell is Found not guilty in a independent inquiry
What is behind all of this hate and how many people are you going to hurt
Before you are satisfied
What is it going to take
Give me a call We can have a little chat ✌️

Part 130 Latest On Tom Halliday, Pathetic ‘Mr Big’ Ronnie Mothersole & Scott ‘Beam Me Up Scottie’ Forbes
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/11/21/killer-luke-mitchell-latest-on-tom-halliday-mr-big-ron-m/
« Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 01:06:13 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #672 on: November 27, 2022, 04:23:48 PM »
Ronnie Mothersole
Innocence Fraud what makes you so evil
Why attack people
If you're as sane as you make out how come you don't troll Donald Findlay QC
Your actions could cause someone to commit suicide
Also what about the independent inquiry
And they decide Luke Mitchell is not guilty
Are you going to target those people as well
And the law makers who will most definitely have to change the law
What about the people who signed the petition
Are you going to target them as well
Listen innocence Fraud call me
We can have a chat
How is this all going to end How many people are you tracking
What is the end goal for youAs I don't think that you would accept it if Luke Mitchell is Found not guilty in a independent inquiry
What is behind all of this hate and how many people are you going to hurt
Before you are satisfied
What is it going to take
Give me a call We can have a little chat ✌️

Part 130 Latest On Tom Halliday, Pathetic ‘Mr Big’ Ronnie Mothersole & Scott ‘Beam Me Up Scottie’ Forbes
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/11/21/killer-luke-mitchell-latest-on-tom-halliday-mr-big-ron-m/

Ronnie Mothersole was asked if he had ever been diagnosed with psychopathy

Ronnie Mothersole
Innocence Fraud well ye by you
It also seems to be your favourite word
I remember a few years ago I told Professor David Wilson
That he had Those traits
Experts will tell you that it doesn't mean that you are anything
A lot of people have those traits
Including you combined with a evilness
Makes you pretty dangerous
Like I said give me a call we can have a chat about it
I believe it's in your DNA but there are ways to control it
You don't have to be nasty to people there are ways to move in a positive direction
Think about it
It's good to talk ✌️

Ronnie Mothersole
Innocence Fraud I am not going to be nasty to you
It's not my bag
Unless you want me to

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #673 on: November 30, 2022, 02:45:34 AM »
I have to say, the soap opera continues, i have just spent the last hour reading through the comments section in that YouTube podcast. The behaviour of one individual in particular, the self-proclaimed professional lawyer, Mr Forbes. I have always suspected all along that he was unhinged, reading through those comments the rantings & ravings of someone that is quite clearly mentally unstable. In a sense, i'm glad that he has come out and showed his true character, and he no longer hides in the shadows and behind fake names. How on earth anyone can trust such a character is beyond me.

Hadn’t seen a lot of the comments on that video as didn’t have the YT app downloaded. More comments appear to show up in the app

Offline KenMair

« Reply #674 on: November 30, 2022, 09:24:57 PM »
Hi everyone, new to the forum but been following the case for the last year or two. I must say after watching the CH5 programme, any credibility for the "defence" team of SL & SF went out the window. If SF is the best LM can do for a lawyer then it kind of sums it all up.