Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84592 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #675 on: December 01, 2022, 01:17:24 AM »
Hi everyone, new to the forum but been following the case for the last year or two. I must say after watching the CH5 programme, any credibility for the "defence" team of SL & SF went out the window. If SF is the best LM can do for a lawyer then it kind of sums it all up.

Hi Kenmore welcome to the forum

What do you make of the killer telling Judith Jones he went to meet [Name removed] on his bike

“….they believed Luke was coming up the path on his bike and that Jodi left her home with him at teatime
https://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg448524.html#msg448524

And do you think it was Shane Mitchell who helped dispose of said bike?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #676 on: December 01, 2022, 02:59:59 PM »
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 03:02:26 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline KenMair

« Reply #677 on: December 01, 2022, 06:21:12 PM »
I'm not entirely sure about the bike but SM's role in the whole affair is concerning and will likely never be known.  Having just watched the full SF Premeditated Patter podcast I can't believe a single thing he says but the comments section is full of support. Zero credibility and probably the only platform SF will get anywhere apart from fellow con-artist SL.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #678 on: December 01, 2022, 06:35:37 PM »
I'm not entirely sure about the bike but SM's role in the whole affair is concerning and will likely never be known.

Do you think Shane Mitchell has ever disclosed to one of his partners, or someone else, his involvement in ‘events’ that day?

And do you think one day they will speak out - or could have already spoken out?

Do you think Shane Mitchell has ever spoken to a therapist or doctor about what he did that day, and about all the lies he told?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 06:37:48 PM by Nicholas »

Offline KenMair

« Reply #679 on: December 01, 2022, 06:56:35 PM »
Do you think Shane Mitchell has ever disclosed to one of his partners, or someone else, his involvement in ‘events’ that day?  Possibly

And do you think one day they will speak out - or could have already spoken out?  Unlikely

Do you think Shane Mitchell has ever spoken to a therapist or doctor about what he did that day, and about all the lies he told?  Not sure

I think if he did speak out he would be perjuring himself and opening up to assisting/concealing a murderer.  Same with CM.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #680 on: December 01, 2022, 07:10:24 PM »
I think if he did speak out he would be perjuring himself and opening up to assisting/concealing a murderer.  Same with CM.

Like liars Lynne Hall and Phil Hall in killer Simon Hall’s case

Apparently Phil Hall wouldn’t speak to his adoptive killer son after he admitted to his murder

Phil Hall would apparently hang the phone up if his adoptive killer son ever phoned the house in Capel, and Phil sat in his car when he took his wife Lynne Hall on a prison visit* - just before he (the killer) killed himself

Only Lynne Hall’s name appears on the prison vistor list

Did Shane Mitchell last visit his killer brother in 2004?

What do killer Luke Mitchell’s visit logs evidence? Anyone know?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 07:21:19 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #681 on: December 01, 2022, 07:27:59 PM »
Having just watched the full SF Premeditated Patter podcast I can't believe a single thing he says but the comments section is full of support. Zero credibility and probably the only platform SF will get anywhere apart from fellow con-artist SL.

Apparently you can buy ‘views’ on YouTube.

Wouldn’t be at all surprised to learn that’s what PP and/or fraudster Scott Forbes did with that video

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #682 on: December 01, 2022, 07:36:57 PM »

Liar Shane Mitchell couldn’t seem to get out of Dalkeith quick enough

And hasn’t it been said Shane was threatened?

Who exatly was Shane Mitchell threatened by and why?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #683 on: December 01, 2022, 07:47:20 PM »
I'm not entirely sure about the bike

Was the bike mentioned by any of the witnesses at all during the 42 day trial?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #684 on: December 01, 2022, 07:48:37 PM »
I'm not entirely sure about the bike

And what exactly did Judith Jones tell the police killer Luke Mitchell had said about his bike?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #685 on: December 01, 2022, 08:01:34 PM »
Hi everyone, new to the forum but been following the case for the last year or two. I must say after watching the CH5 programme, any credibility for the "defence" team of SL & SF went out the window. If SF is the best LM can do for a lawyer then it kind of sums it all up.

Was it pretend lawyer Scott Forbes who told Douglas Walker of the sun

”This could lead to a judicial review which could even pave a way to his release.”
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 08:04:02 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #686 on: December 02, 2022, 11:53:17 AM »

Offline Nicholas

Offline Nicholas

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #689 on: December 02, 2022, 04:04:21 PM »