Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 85068 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #690 on: December 02, 2022, 04:13:00 PM »

“….they believed Luke was coming up the path on his bike and that Jodi left her home with him at teatime
https://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg448524.html#msg448524

Did killer Luke Mitchell cycle up the path and meet [Name removed] at her end of the path and hide his other bike somewhere?

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #691 on: December 03, 2022, 02:23:10 PM »
I’ve been involved since the very first day it happened” ~ Scott ‘sweetywife’ Forbes

Yet waited how many years before mentioning innocent Mark Kane ?

Mark Kane Aka Mr Rabbit
Sandra Lean is a bully as well as a liar.

I was one of the so called accused, not a shred of evidence against me except a statement from a man who has a severe criminal record that has since came to light.

Anytime I contacted her on the 'Luke Mitchell' is innocent website she got right onto her cronies and I would receive death threats over the phone, be visited n public places by he man with the long and hash criminal record who would make threats against and my family.

He even went to my mothers door, she is her Sixties and disabled  just to show me she could be got at!

What type of human being does such a thing?

He assaulted me in full view of half a dozen people after I had left a comment on Ms.Leans web pag.

All of this I reported to the police.

Just to set a couple of things straight I never had big cuts on my face the day after the murder I had a tiny scratch is all, he did not drive me to the police station the day after
« Last Edit: December 03, 2022, 02:28:06 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline KenMair

« Reply #692 on: December 03, 2022, 06:56:17 PM »
How long can retired bank robber Walter Mitty LLB be a trainee solicitor at almost 60 years old? Sooner or later, if paid employment is not forthcomong suggests you're not up to the required standard. Or is he trying to outdo Findlay QC with 50 years experience. What I don't understand is the gullibility of LM's supporters who believe everything they read on the internet and demand justice with the like of phoney criminologist SL as the pied piper.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #693 on: December 03, 2022, 08:43:50 PM »
How long can retired bank robber Walter Mitty LLB be a trainee solicitor at almost 60 years old? Sooner or later, if paid employment is not forthcomong suggests you're not up to the required standard. Or is he trying to outdo Findlay QC with 50 years experience. What I don't understand is the gullibility of LM's supporters who believe everything they read on the internet and demand justice with the like of phoney criminologist SL as the pied piper.

The TV show and books

Suspect many of these people also ‘believe’ many of the people/convictions labelled as a ‘miscarriage of justice’ are also ‘innocent’ - even though the vast majority have never proven their actual, factual innocence
« Last Edit: December 03, 2022, 08:46:26 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #694 on: December 10, 2022, 02:25:19 PM »
Graham Mann

Mentioned in Part 5
👇
https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/08/21/warped-minded-abuser-gaslighter-con-artist-hypocrite-scott-forbes-his-blatant-lies-part-4/

Sandra Lean
“Now fast forward a couple of years and I’m studying for my PhD at Stirling university and Scott’s also studying at Stirling university so we started we we’d meet up for coffee now and again ‘cos I wasn’t up in Stirling very often we we’d meet up for coffee and we’d chat about the case
And then Scott became involved with Luke’s legal team as a trainee solicitor

Angeline Aka Sandra Lean 11th of April 2010
The extent of the DNA evidence was not known to the family until they changed legal teams, following the failed appeal, as the previous team had not disclosed it to them.

What do Donald Findlay and co’s notes say on what was explained to killer Luke Mitchell’s about ‘the DNA’

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #695 on: December 10, 2022, 04:49:08 PM »

Sandra Lean has a degree in criminology. Please explain how that equates with your ‘phoney’ label? You may think that she’s rubbish at criminology but that does not make her a phoney.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline KenMair

« Reply #696 on: December 10, 2022, 08:17:43 PM »
Yes I do believe she is a phoney; intended to deceive or mislead.  She may have a degree in Criminology but does not apply any academic schools of thought or theories to the [Name removed] case, cherry picking certain parts and fingerpointing and smearing practically every every other male that was in the vicinity. She ignores any questions that don't meet her view and cannot make a rational argument.

Writing a book that subsequently had at least two false MOJ verdicts overturned, Hall and Prout, and having fellow bluffer SF alongside her can only damage any hope of credibilty within criminology circles. There's nothing wrong with an amateur approach but calling herself Dr as though she is a renowned expert in the field is a joke.  As far as I'm aware she has never been employed as a criminologist.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #697 on: December 11, 2022, 01:41:47 AM »
Sandra Lean has a degree in criminology.

She may have a degree in Criminology

Sandra Lean has a degree in social science (‘Psychology and Sociology, with electives in Criminology’)

Her PhD is apparently in philosophy
« Last Edit: December 11, 2022, 05:40:11 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #698 on: December 12, 2022, 07:24:43 PM »
and having fellow bluffer SF alongside her can only damage any hope of credibilty within criminology circles. There's nothing wrong with an amateur approach but calling herself Dr as though she is a renowned expert in the field is a joke. 

Sandra Lean 13th June 2021
A Luke supporter made a post questioning had Scott Forbes ever been Luke’s lawyer and how that could of been and it was really quite negative so I answered it and said ask Luke he’ll tell you and the post that came back was along the lines of yeah he had some part in it but he was not his lawyer

https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2021/07/04/partial-transcript-of-sandra-leans-13th-june-2021-live-facebook-video-update-re-factually-guilty-convicted-murderer-luke-mitchell-innocence-fraud-campaign/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #699 on: December 12, 2022, 07:34:02 PM »
Wrand having fellow bluffer SF alongside her can only damage any hope of credibilty within criminology circles.

Con-artist Sandra Lean blagging here https://youtu.be/Yg9-_wpxoTk that fantasist Scott Forbes was ‘involved in the case from the start’

*&^^&

Was Scott Forbes on a methadone programme when he started at Newbattle Abbey college?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #700 on: December 12, 2022, 07:38:26 PM »
Sandra Lean - 27th June 2021
There are two points I want to address firstly to the people who told lies about me and who then went on to misrepresent parts of the conversation he and I had on Friday that is and will always be between you and your conscience

https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2021/07/04/transcript-of-sandra-leans-27th-june-2021-live-facebook-video-exit-speech/

Was Sandra Lean referring to warped minded fantasist Scott Forbes?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #701 on: December 13, 2022, 03:14:07 PM »
Is killer Luke Mitchell currently representing himself ?

In Feb 2010 Sandra Lean stated the following;

“In Scotland, the only way an individual can get access to their own paperwork is if they choose to try to represent themselves - so long as a solicitor is working on the case, the documents officially are the property of the solicitor, and not the client. Many people find this quite shocking - the solicitor can choose not to show his/her own client paperwork relating to their case, and furthermore, is forbidden to disclose any documents to a "third party."

This, of course, makes getting paperwork to journalists rather tricky, since solicitors face action by the law society if they are caught passing documents to anyone”

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/shirleymckie/luke-mitchell-postings-now-archived-see-new-thread-t398-s80.html

Does warped minded fantasist Scott Forbes have the case files?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 03:16:57 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #702 on: December 13, 2022, 09:38:43 PM »
Is killer Luke Mitchell currently representing himself ?

In Feb 2010 Sandra Lean stated the following;

“In Scotland, the only way an individual can get access to their own paperwork is if they choose to try to represent themselves - so long as a solicitor is working on the case, the documents officially are the property of the solicitor, and not the client. Many people find this quite shocking - the solicitor can choose not to show his/her own client paperwork relating to their case, and furthermore, is forbidden to disclose any documents to a "third party."

This, of course, makes getting paperwork to journalists rather tricky, since solicitors face action by the law society if they are caught passing documents to anyone”

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/shirleymckie/luke-mitchell-postings-now-archived-see-new-thread-t398-s80.html

Does warped minded fantasist Scott Forbes have the case files?

What does the Scottish law society say about Scott Forbes latest innocence fraud PR stunt

Offline Myster

« Reply #703 on: December 14, 2022, 09:45:51 AM »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #704 on: December 14, 2022, 11:52:42 AM »
Yes I do believe she is a phoney; intended to deceive or mislead.  She may have a degree in Criminology but does not apply any academic schools of thought or theories to the [Name removed] case, cherry picking certain parts and fingerpointing and smearing practically every every other male that was in the vicinity. She ignores any questions that don't meet her view and cannot make a rational argument.

Writing a book that subsequently had at least two false MOJ verdicts overturned, Hall and Prout, and having fellow bluffer SF alongside her can only damage any hope of credibilty within criminology circles. There's nothing wrong with an amateur approach but calling herself Dr as though she is a renowned expert in the field is a joke.  As far as I'm aware she has never been employed as a criminologist.

Could you please expand on what academic schools of thought or theories she should be applying in as much detail as possible?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?