Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84607 times)

Offline Mr Apples

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #750 on: January 03, 2023, 09:51:46 PM »
In that video, Scott Forbes covers the route from the main road to the front of the Mitchell house but we know that is wrong.

Mitchell crossed the road at the end of the path leading to the spot where Jodi was murdered and was seen there by two women in a passing car who thought he was behaving suspiciously. He was identified wearing the parka coat.

All he had to do then was to hop over an old field gate, through the wood, across the stream hiding anything that could tie him to the murder. Another short trek through more woods and a short section of green and hey presto, he pops up at his house. No need to use the main road or the estate road.

I bet to this day that the police have never searched those woods for bloodstained clothing or the murder weapon.

Yeah, I would like to see a video of the woodland behind that gate where LM was seen by LF & RW. It does surprise me slightly that LM wasn't spotted going home after emerging from that woodland behind the gate; it was a busy time of day (between 1745-1800), so one would've expected him to have been seen by someone. And I think he did go home between 1745-1800 with the parka in his hand, gave it to either SM or CM to destroy, telling them very briefly what had happened,  changed into the bomber jacket and other clothing before being back on that N'battle rd to be seen by 6 separate people, between 1805-1825. Then he probably went back home for about an hour, telling SM & CM what really happened and then they all went about disposing of the clothing he'd on between 1650 and 1750.

Btw, didn't the police find blood trails in the woodland behind that gate on N'battle rd (not the woodland strip behind the V where Jodi's body was found)?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #751 on: January 03, 2023, 10:21:48 PM »
Yeah, I would like to see a video of the woodland behind that gate where LM was seen by LF & RW. It does surprise me slightly that LM wasn't spotted going home after emerging from that woodland behind the gate; it was a busy time of day (between 1745-1800), so one would've expected him to have been seen by someone. And I think he did go home between 1745-1800 with the parka in his hand, gave it to either SM or CM to destroy, telling them very briefly what had happened,  changed into the bomber jacket and other clothing before being back on that N'battle rd to be seen by 6 separate people, between 1805-1825. Then he probably went back home for about an hour, telling SM & CM what really happened and then they all went about disposing of the clothing he'd on between 1650 and 1750.

Btw, didn't the police find blood trails in the woodland behind that gate on N'battle rd (not the woodland strip behind the V where Jodi's body was found)?

“ The court was told Mrs Fleming was being driven to a supermarket that day by Rosemary Walsh, her partner's sister. As they drove from her Newtongrange home along Newbattle Road, she saw someone at a gate at around 5.40pm or 5.50pm, less than an hour after Jodi was last seen.”

And

“Lorraine Fleming, 46, said the boy kept his head down and didn't appear to be waiting for anyone.

She later identified the youth as Luke Mitchell.

The sighting happened around 5.50pmon June 30 last year - about the time it is claimed that 14-year-old Jodi was killed by Mitchell.

But

“Mr Holburn, 18, a photography student, told the court he and his friends were cycling on Newbattle Road towards the Jewel and Esk College in the evening of Monday June 30.

He said they saw Mr Mitchell standing at an entrance to a driveway before Newbattle Abbey Crescent, where the accused lived. He said they would have cycled past at about 5.55pm or 6pm.”

So the killer, if Luke, had as little as 5 minutes to get home, tell his mum and brother that he’d killed Jodi, clean up and get back on the Newbattle Road for 5.55pm. Even at the longest estimate of 15 minutes it would be incredible but 5 MINUTES. Even you can’t believe that, can you?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 10:24:22 PM by faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #752 on: January 03, 2023, 11:33:42 PM »

“ The court was told Mrs Fleming was being driven to a supermarket that day by Rosemary Walsh, her partner's sister. As they drove from her Newtongrange home along Newbattle Road, she saw someone at a gate at around 5.40pm or 5.50pm, less than an hour after Jodi was last seen.”

And

“Lorraine Fleming, 46, said the boy kept his head down and didn't appear to be waiting for anyone.

She later identified the youth as Luke Mitchell.

The sighting happened around 5.50pmon June 30 last year - about the time it is claimed that 14-year-old Jodi was killed by Mitchell.

But

“Mr Holburn, 18, a photography student, told the court he and his friends were cycling on Newbattle Road towards the Jewel and Esk College in the evening of Monday June 30.

He said they saw Mr Mitchell standing at an entrance to a driveway before Newbattle Abbey Crescent, where the accused lived. He said they would have cycled past at about 5.55pm or 6pm.”

So the killer, if Luke, had as little as 5 minutes to get home, tell his mum and brother that he’d killed Jodi, clean up and get back on the Newbattle Road for 5.55pm. Even at the longest estimate of 15 minutes it would be incredible but 5 MINUTES. Even you can’t believe that, can you?

I'm pretty sure I could, if I wanted to, find articles that give different times to the times mentioned in the articles you quote (eg, spotted at the gate at 1740; seen by push bike boys at about 1805 . . . see how this works, Faith?). You seemed to have conveniently quoted timings that would make LM's changing of jacket/clothing tight (no pun intended, btw), even unlikely. But, 10-15 mins is all he needed to change that jacket and be back on the N'battle road for 1800/1805. A young fit intelligent teenager could achieve a lot in 10-15 mins, especially when your life/future is at stake; laden with adrenaline, he would've been.

Alas and alack, more predictable and obtuse reasoning from you, Faithlilly. I bet you're one of these people who thinks that because AB didn't see LM on his phone as she drove past the top of RDP east, that it couldn't have been him she seen. I was genuinely hoping 2023 would be the year that saw your analytical skills ameliorate. Not the most auspicious start for you in this regard, is it? I guess we'll pencil in 2024, eh?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #753 on: January 04, 2023, 01:07:23 AM »
I'm pretty sure I could, if I wanted to, find articles that give different times to the times mentioned in the articles you quote (eg, spotted at the gate at 1740; seen by push bike boys at about 1805 . . . see how this works, Faith?). You seemed to have conveniently quoted timings that would make LM's changing of jacket/clothing tight (no pun intended, btw), even unlikely. But, 10-15 mins is all he needed to change that jacket and be back on the N'battle road for 1800/1805. A young fit intelligent teenager could achieve a lot in 10-15 mins, especially when your life/future is at stake; laden with adrenaline, he would've been.

Alas and alack, more predictable and obtuse reasoning from you, Faithlilly. I bet you're one of these people who thinks that because AB didn't see LM on his phone as she drove past the top of RDP east, that it couldn't have been him she seen. I was genuinely hoping 2023 would be the year that saw your analytical skills ameliorate. Not the most auspicious start for you in this regard, is it? I guess we'll pencil in 2024, eh?

The floor is yours Mr Apples. Quote me different articles that give different times..although why you think that the print media would misrepresent a witness’s testimony heaven alone knows. Over to you.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #754 on: January 04, 2023, 11:17:28 AM »
The floor is yours Mr Apples. Quote me different articles that give different times..although why you think that the print media would misrepresent a witness’s testimony heaven alone knows. Over to you.

These timings from all witnesses are obviously estimates and the reality is that there were probably an extra 5 or 10 minutes to add on to those timings. So, there was potentially a window of 25 mins for LM to do what I think he did. I would say that Lm probably emerged onto the road at just before 1745 for the LF & RW sighting and back on the nb rd with bomber jacket on at just before 1805 for the 3 cyclist sightings. 20 mins. A young lad full of adrenaline and who was calculating, could, imo, get a lot done in that window. Btw, MK was not in Dalkeith that afternoon and was miles away and had an alibi for this; likewise, he was captured that night in dalkeith with no scratches on his face; and, more crucially, his dna was checked against the crime scene circa 2008 and nothing incriminating was found. He looked nothing like LM, anyway, and was about a foot taller. So, where was Luke's twin on NB rd that day?

Offline Parky41

« Reply #755 on: January 04, 2023, 12:30:05 PM »

Let us do just that, we do not erase the fact of the type of murder and mutilation. This is the mindset we are dealing with here. Not some little boy who made a gross mistake in a fit of rage, full of remorse and unable to think, was he now?

This fantasizing of the best way to kill someone comes with an element of pre-meditation. You want to apply the minimum time of just  FIVE minutes. Which tells us, if this were the time it took, then Mitchell without doubt had clothing stashed in his playground. That woodland by his estate, by that river.

Then we apply distance and time. We know from house to that path, the long way, is a 7min walk at an even pace. We are talking a much shorter distance here. From that wooden gate to that stash, then back on to Newbattle road, seen attempting to exit that woodland by that couple in their car, before making his way DOWN to the estate entrance.

Then we apply clothing. Where we know just how much of Mitchell could/would be covered by what he was wearing, which left virtually nothing of himself exposed to any elements. Part of his face and at a push some strands of hair. And we never discount having gloves on. So, he needed a basic wash of surface contamination to the very little of himself exposed. Into other clothing and back on to that road. Your minimum 5 mins is ample time here.

For riding on this all is that alibi, the only person this girl was to be in the company of. That initial call then needing to place himself in that 'intentional' window of opportunity to be seen. The more you try to state the impossible, the more you simply highlight that level of premeditation to this.

We revert back to AB here, a girl, who was obviously not keen on going with the boy where he wanted to go. Beckoning on her to come to him, to go with him down there, as opposed to the "up here" she believed was happening. Leading her down into that area off the beaten track and instantly attacking her - Mitchell knew exactly what he was going to do. That fantasizing into reality. Didn't he now?

This clothing and the very little of himself being exposed, which also answers perfectly why his poor victim picked nothing of him up. There was nothing of him to pick up, was there now? Have another look at those types of hoods, some have drawstrings whilst others have buttons. Given that monk type effect, the face some distance in from the front. That is the reality of what need be exposed.

We apply the murder here, without a doubt having as much covered as possible, not just for contamination but should someone, on that slight off chance, wander into that area off the beaten track. Keeping his identity covered.

Which answers more, If that hood took the brunt of any contamination, then having it down when hearing that car. Having his head down - His hair, almost all of it, having nothing upon it. We have covered the material and colour, red against khaki green,

So there is that minimum 5 mins covered - From a killer who was fully covered bar that little exposure of his face. Which in turn tells us why his ankles were manky, his neck, his hair, none of which needed scrubbed, no killer that needed to be under any long, hot shower, at all. Leaving those nails which was the easiest part of all. Those missing time frames, any further cleaning after that "intentional" window of opportunity. Those hours before he was in police custody.

And not forgetting Mitchell striving to have himself over that wall - He had no idea the extent of anything that would happen, but certainly, should anything have been found upon him he would have put it down to this - Wouldn't he have? 

« Last Edit: January 04, 2023, 02:36:19 PM by Parky41 »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #756 on: January 04, 2023, 02:49:45 PM »

These timings from all witnesses are obviously estimates and the reality is that there were probably an extra 5 or 10 minutes to add on to those timings. So, there was potentially a window of 25 mins for LM to do what I think he did. I would say that Lm probably emerged onto the road at just before 1745 for the LF & RW sighting and back on the nb rd with bomber jacket on at just before 1805 for the 3 cyclist sightings. 20 mins. A young lad full of adrenaline and who was calculating, could, imo, get a lot done in that window. Btw, MK was not in Dalkeith that afternoon and was miles away and had an alibi for this; likewise, he was captured that night in dalkeith with no scratches on his face; and, more crucially, his dna was checked against the crime scene circa 2008 and nothing incriminating was found. He looked nothing like LM, anyway, and was about a foot taller. So, where was Luke's twin on NB rd that day?

Of course they are estimates but I’m interested why you think the witnesses have, to a man,  estimated the times to favour the prosecution. Perhaps you can explain that?

Further you can’t just second guess witnesses timings to suit your agenda. The timings are the timings for good or ill. Andrew Holborn estimated the time he saw Luke was between 17.55-18.00. Why are you second guessing him?

BTW I don’t think I mentioned MK. All the sightings that day, apart from AB, were of Luke, even the one by Walsh and Fleming. .Walsh and Fleming simply ‘misremembered’ where the sighting had taken place as they did with the jogger. “A shiny, green jacket”….sounds very much like Luke’s bomber jacket to me.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2023, 04:20:00 PM by faithlilly »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #757 on: January 04, 2023, 11:37:53 PM »
Let us do just that, we do not erase the fact of the type of murder and mutilation. This is the mindset we are dealing with here. Not some little boy who made a gross mistake in a fit of rage, full of remorse and unable to think, was he now?

This fantasizing of the best way to kill someone comes with an element of pre-meditation. You want to apply the minimum time of just  FIVE minutes. Which tells us, if this were the time it took, then Mitchell without doubt had clothing stashed in his playground. That woodland by his estate, by that river.

Then we apply distance and time. We know from house to that path, the long way, is a 7min walk at an even pace. We are talking a much shorter distance here. From that wooden gate to that stash, then back on to Newbattle road, seen attempting to exit that woodland by that couple in their car, before making his way DOWN to the estate entrance.

Then we apply clothing. Where we know just how much of Mitchell could/would be covered by what he was wearing, which left virtually nothing of himself exposed to any elements. Part of his face and at a push some strands of hair. And we never discount having gloves on. So, he needed a basic wash of surface contamination to the very little of himself exposed. Into other clothing and back on to that road. Your minimum 5 mins is ample time here.

For riding on this all is that alibi, the only person this girl was to be in the company of. That initial call then needing to place himself in that 'intentional' window of opportunity to be seen. The more you try to state the impossible, the more you simply highlight that level of premeditation to this.

We revert back to AB here, a girl, who was obviously not keen on going with the boy where he wanted to go. Beckoning on her to come to him, to go with him down there, as opposed to the "up here" she believed was happening. Leading her down into that area off the beaten track and instantly attacking her - Mitchell knew exactly what he was going to do. That fantasizing into reality. Didn't he now?

This clothing and the very little of himself being exposed, which also answers perfectly why his poor victim picked nothing of him up. There was nothing of him to pick up, was there now? Have another look at those types of hoods, some have drawstrings whilst others have buttons. Given that monk type effect, the face some distance in from the front. That is the reality of what need be exposed.

We apply the murder here, without a doubt having as much covered as possible, not just for contamination but should someone, on that slight off chance, wander into that area off the beaten track. Keeping his identity covered.

Which answers more, If that hood took the brunt of any contamination, then having it down when hearing that car. Having his head down - His hair, almost all of it, having nothing upon it. We have covered the material and colour, red against khaki green,

So there is that minimum 5 mins covered - From a killer who was fully covered bar that little exposure of his face. Which in turn tells us why his ankles were manky, his neck, his hair, none of which needed scrubbed, no killer that needed to be under any long, hot shower, at all. Leaving those nails which was the easiest part of all. Those missing time frames, any further cleaning after that "intentional" window of opportunity. Those hours before he was in police custody.

And not forgetting Mitchell striving to have himself over that wall - He had no idea the extent of anything that would happen, but certainly, should anything have been found upon him he would have put it down to this - Wouldn't he have?

Tut, tut Parky…you talk of premeditation, only Jodi was grounded and Luke only knew that she was allowed to see him around 4.40pm so, if Bryson did see the couple, where was the time for constructing a plan? 13 minutes to get to the Easthouses end of the RDP at a trot, no time for anything else and if his motive for killing Jodi was an argument over Kimberley at that planned meeting how could Luke have planned anything? Surely in that scenario the killing would have been spontaneous?

Or are you saying that Luke’s a psychopath? If so what’s your evidence? He had no criminal record, no history of violence…of course there was plenty who had a tale to tell to the tabloids after Luke’s conviction….for a fee. Nothing whatsoever on his computer suggesting that he had any interest in either death or murder. Or, as ever, are you just throwing stuff at the wall and see what sticks? Of course some will buy it and simply gobble up the smorgasbord of nonsense that’s served up to them…unfortunately.

Offline KenMair

« Reply #758 on: January 05, 2023, 09:12:33 AM »
Hi Faithlilly,

Was just wondering if you were related to or friends with Sandra Lean?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #759 on: January 05, 2023, 09:35:09 AM »
Hi Faithlilly,

Was just wondering if you were related to or friends with Sandra Lean?

Odd question. Do you think that everyone who believes that Luke is innocent is connected to Dr Lean in some way?

Offline KenMair

« Reply #760 on: January 05, 2023, 10:06:28 AM »
Not always but it might explain similar traits.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #761 on: January 05, 2023, 11:17:26 AM »
Tut, tut Parky…you talk of premeditation, only Jodi was grounded and Luke only knew that she was allowed to see him around 4.40pm so, if Bryson did see the couple, where was the time for constructing a plan? 13 minutes to get to the Easthouses end of the RDP at a trot, no time for anything else and if his motive for killing Jodi was an argument over Kimberley at that planned meeting how could Luke have planned anything? Surely in that scenario the killing would have been spontaneous?

Or are you saying that Luke’s a psychopath? If so what’s your evidence? He had no criminal record, no history of violence…of course there was plenty who had a tale to tell to the tabloids after Luke’s conviction….for a fee. Nothing whatsoever on his computer suggesting that he had any interest in either death or murder. Or, as ever, are you just throwing stuff at the wall and see what sticks? Of course some will buy it and simply gobble up the smorgasbord of nonsense that’s served up to them…unfortunately.

You are doing it again Faith - That extensive book of photographs inclusive of Mitchells bomber, not that picked by F&W, just the parka Faith. AB, this fishing style coat, possibly a collar, did NOT pick those coats with collars, she picked that parka, it was the only one out of them all that resembled closest to her memory recall.

This describing the best way to kill someone comes with a clear thought process. Bringing that time forward of a meeting does not change any element of pre-meditation Faith, it only alters the time of the happening. In turn he attempted to use this to advantage by claiming no meeting was arranged until those texts - Nonsense.

Those phone records, pop them up now. That meeting without a doubt had been put in place from school whilst her phone was broken. Any contact made around alterations of what had already been set. The only person she needed to contact and did was Mitchell.

When you look at something, a convicted killer, one does not see some sweet little boy at all. For goodness sake, those questions, and I do wonder how the hell we have serial killers, it is because most are in plain sight Faith, they do not have massive arrows held above them with a warning sign attached. Thankfully this one in the making has not been able to kill again, thankfully some are caught first time.

So we are back to those three people who all identified Mitchell on either side of that murder sight. Not one person to place him anywhere else. Who was not wearing that bomber jacket but that khaki army style coat. Then the two people as he tried to exit that woodland back on to that road. And no, we do not move this sighting to where suits. We only apply that Mitchell denied full on that this was him, that he had NOT been where the people saw him, denying that it was him full stop. These two people most definitely did pick that bomber with the orange lining from that book Faith. Mitchell as was shown in court, was only then making his way down to the entrance, to place himself in that 'intentional' window of opportunity to be seen.

I see the new narrative is that Mitchell kept popping off the road out of sight to have a smoke, repeatedly, reason as to why he was not seen! That really tops a lot of the utter BS. Mitchell, popping out of sight to have a smoke, as bloody if! The boy who sparked up in front of the cops, allowed to smoke in front of his mother. Surely we are not talking joints here? Who again, on that quiet stretch of road with little pedestrians would not be popping out of sight at all. But even at that, just how many joints was that 14yr old having Faith, the boy, who Lean lied for years had NOT been smoking drugs, that he had NO drugs in his system - Rotten to the core with utter BS.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #762 on: January 05, 2023, 01:10:07 PM »
Not always but it might explain similar traits.

You could be right. Maybe being intellectually predisposed to spotting a miscarriage of justice is part of our psychological makeup. What do you think?

Offline KenMair

« Reply #763 on: January 05, 2023, 02:56:28 PM »
You could be right. Maybe being intellectually predisposed to spotting a miscarriage of justice is part of our psychological makeup. What do you think?

I think the hordes currently clamouring over Lean & Forbes on social media are in no way intellectually predisposed. GET THE LADDIE OOT NOO!!!! POLIS BASTURDS! WETHE PEOPLE DEMND A RE TRIAL. LET US ALL STAND UP FOR SCOTT ON THIS, etc.

Anyone putting an ounce of faith in what fantasist Forbes says needs their head examined but Ms Lean is smart in using him as her attack dog. I really think having him involved is doing more harm than good. Sign the petition…the killer’s still out there. Top class propaganda. Keep buying the books.

Offline Myster

« Reply #764 on: January 05, 2023, 03:24:36 PM »
I think the hordes currently clamouring over Lean & Forbes on social media are in no way intellectually predisposed. GET THE LADDIE OOT NOO!!!! POLIS BASTURDS! WETHE PEOPLE DEMND A RE TRIAL. LET US ALL STAND UP FOR SCOTT ON THIS, etc.

Anyone putting an ounce of faith in what fantasist Forbes says needs their head examined but Ms Lean is smart in using him as her attack dog. I really think having him involved is doing more harm than good. Sign the petition…the killer’s still out there. Top class propaganda. Keep buying the books.
Has anyone called him out on his claimed lawyer credentials... and if not, why not?
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.