Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84546 times)

Offline KenMair

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #780 on: January 10, 2023, 11:25:13 PM »
My apologies for the Witchdoctor term. It stems from your and Ms Lean's overuse of "Dr" and "leading criminologist" in her bios. Even Prof. David Wilson isn't quite so high fallutin' and he is employed by a University. As far as I am aware, Ms Lean has zero % success in any MOJ case and in many cases has backed killers who have confessed.

I will stand by my claim that SM was involved more than he admitted on the night and subsequently thereafter resulting in loss of contact with LM & CM in recent years. I don't know enough about the B6 so can't comment but LM's case is effectively closed and no amount of suspect naming by Ms Lean & Forbes will change that. In fact fantasist Forbes is probably causing more harm than good with his outbursts.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #781 on: January 10, 2023, 11:58:52 PM »
My apologies for the Witchdoctor term. It stems from your and Ms Lean's overuse of "Dr" and "leading criminologist" in her bios. Even Prof. David Wilson isn't quite so high fallutin' and he is employed by a University. As far as I am aware, Ms Lean has zero % success in any MOJ case and in many cases has backed killers who have confessed.

I will stand by my claim that SM was involved more than he admitted on the night and subsequently thereafter resulting in loss of contact with LM & CM in recent years. I don't know enough about the B6 so can't comment but LM's case is effectively closed and no amount of suspect naming by Ms Lean & Forbes will change that. In fact fantasist Forbes is probably causing more harm than good with his outbursts.

I’m sorry that the use of Dr in relation Dr Lean offends you but she worked hard for that title so fully deserves it to be used. Funny you mention Professor Wilson, I have a friend who wrote a book with him and he tells me that Professor Wilson is not convinced of Luke’s guilt.

And there it is again, that rank hypocrisy. You have not one single piece of tangible evidence that Shane Mitchell was involved in anything connected to Jodi’s murder….not one scintilla of proof yet still you continue to blacken his name in exactly the same way you accuse Dr Lean of doing to [Name removed], [Name removed] and [Name removed]. Surely you can appreciate the irony ?

Luke’s case is, I agree,  effectively closed at the moment but after a failed attempt to appeal the convictions of  the six men accused of the Birmingham pub bombings in 1976 so was their case. It would be a full 12 years before their case went back to the Court of Appeal and still after a six week hearing, the longest criminal appeal in British history, their appeal failed. It would take yet another appeal in 1991 for their convictions to finally be quashed and the men to be set free. So you see the law never admits their mistakes easily and I’m afraid Luke’s case will be no different.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline KenMair

« Reply #782 on: January 12, 2023, 06:58:31 PM »

And there it is again, that rank hypocrisy. You have not one single piece of tangible evidence that Shane Mitchell was involved in anything connected to Jodi’s murder….not one scintilla of proof yet still you continue to blacken his name in exactly the same way you accuse Dr Lean of doing to [Name removed], [Name removed] and [Name removed]. Surely you can appreciate the irony ?

I'm not trying to blacken SM's name. It was a truly awful position he was put in but he made a decision based on truth, not the lies of his brother & mother and he should be commended. If you know any of his friends in the (?) area I'm sure they will confirm. Ms Lean & Forbes and her followers efforts to implicate a murder victim's family is shameful.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #783 on: January 12, 2023, 11:12:36 PM »
I'm not trying to blacken SM's name. It was a truly awful position he was put in but he made a decision based on truth, not the lies of his brother & mother and he should be commended. If you know any of his friends in the (?) area I'm sure they will confirm. Ms Lean & Forbes and her followers efforts to implicate a murder victim's family is shameful.

You did indeed try to blacken Shane’s name by insinuating that he was involved more than he admitted in Jodi’s murder. Im not sure in what other way the reader could interpret that statement. As to his friends I’d hazard a guess that none of them are known to you and therefore you can have no idea what they would or would not confirm. Am I correct?

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline KenMair

« Reply #784 on: January 13, 2023, 10:08:21 PM »
As to his friends I’d hazard a guess that none of them are known to you and therefore you can have no idea what they would or would not confirm. Am I correct?

No you're not, but neither us can prove it unless you want to check out the LV/BB mechanic/bike scene. You'll get your answer within an hour.

Back on topic, why is fantasist Forbes threating people on podcast comments, calling anyone who disagrees imbeciles and liars and threatening to slander them as drug dealers and prostitutes. And this is SL's campaign partner?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #785 on: January 13, 2023, 10:28:47 PM »
No you're not, but neither us can prove it unless you want to check out the LV/BB mechanic/bike scene. You'll get your answer within an hour.

Back on topic, why is fantasist Forbes threating people on podcast comments, calling anyone who disagrees imbeciles and liars and threatening to slander them as drug dealers and prostitutes. And this is SL's campaign partner?

So you know Shane’s friends of 20 years ago and they have confirmed what? Please expand?

As to your second question it appears that Mr Forbes is answering comments via his podcast. Why don’t you ask your question there? I’m sure you’d have more success there than asking us.

Offline KenMair

« Reply #786 on: January 13, 2023, 11:08:12 PM »
So you know Shane’s friends of 20 years ago and they have confirmed what? Please expand?

As to your second question it appears that Mr Forbes is answering comments via his podcast. Why don’t you ask your question there? I’m sure you’d have more success there than asking us.

Yes, SM has confirmed to various friends and acquaintances in recent years that his brother is guilty and wants nothing to do with him. As I said, check out the LV/BB scene rather than internet nonsense, it's not that hard. All he has do to is say that he was pressurised in court to change his alibi but not a word since the guilty verdict.

I'd rather not venture into YouTube comments which must be the sewer of the internet. Are you saying you support Forbes approach of smearing innocent people and insulting anyone who doesn't agree with his viewpoint? For someone that claims to be a lawyer it is bizarre behaviour.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #787 on: January 13, 2023, 11:47:02 PM »
Yes, SM has confirmed to various friends and acquaintances in recent years that his brother is guilty and wants nothing to do with him. As I said, check out the LV/BB scene rather than internet nonsense, it's not that hard. All he has do to is say that he was pressurised in court to change his alibi but not a word since the guilty verdict.

I'd rather not venture into YouTube comments which must be the sewer of the internet. Are you saying you support Forbes approach of smearing innocent people and insulting anyone who doesn't agree with his viewpoint? For someone that claims to be a lawyer it is bizarre behaviour.

But isn’t Shane a liar? Isn’t he more heavily involved in Jodi’s murder than he has ever admitted? Can you really believe a word he says? You really can’t have it both ways.

The arrogance of believing that you are owed any kind of admission from Shane Mitchell is absurd. I’d wager that he stays out of the public eye to avoid this kind of nonsense.

Again as I have already posted I do not condone accusations against anyone without evidence. Perhaps you need to think twice before you do it too.

Offline KenMair

« Reply #788 on: January 14, 2023, 12:38:15 AM »
Again as I have already posted I do not condone accusations against anyone without evidence. Perhaps you need to think twice before you do it too.

And yet you defend a court convicted child killer despite 4 attempts to overturn his conviction, 3 books and numerous podcasts accusing the victim's family without a shred of "evidence".

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #789 on: January 14, 2023, 01:22:54 AM »
And yet you defend a court convicted child killer despite 4 attempts to overturn his conviction, 3 books and numerous podcasts accusing the victim's family without a shred of "evidence".

I have doubts over the safety of  Luke’s conviction much the same as I have had with numerous other convicted individuals, many of whom have had their sentences quashed after multiple appeals. Those doubts are shared by multiple experts in different but connected disciplines within the legal field who have made their voices heard over many years.

While I am not for one moment suggesting that there is definite proof of any other individuals having committed Jodi’s murder if you, as you do, put store in ‘character traits’ to signify guilt there must be much about the behaviour of certain individuals surrounding the family in the preceding weeks that gives you pause?

Offline Parky41

« Reply #790 on: January 14, 2023, 10:32:30 AM »
I have doubts over the safety of  Luke’s conviction much the same as I have had with numerous other convicted individuals, many of whom have had their sentences quashed after multiple appeals. Those doubts are shared by multiple experts in different but connected disciplines within the legal field who have made their voices heard over many years.

While I am not for one moment suggesting that there is definite proof of any other individuals having committed Jodi’s murder if you, as you do, put store in ‘character traits’ to signify guilt there must be much about the behaviour of certain individuals surrounding the family in the preceding weeks that gives you pause?
Mmmmmm, let me think about that - Two liars who take a fragment of truth and build it into something false do so across the board, so what exactly is questionable about members of that girls family in the weeks before the murder, let us think about that dear?

You can only mean the brother, it is the one person who's behaviour is mentioned in the weeks prior to the murder, now let us examine why these enablers know this information (the truthful version and not the fantasy and lies of course). It is in the statements obtained in the investigation, medical records to back up the statements, which equated to honesty dear, they had been fully open, disclosing everything. Other statements taken from other people to back up further information given over in an instant by that girls family.

Again, a luxury that cannot be afforded the Mitchells dear, who were the complete opposite of being honest, ever. So we have these two sides created by you. One, 100% honest around everything, the other the opposite. - Which really is the crux of it all, something that certainly and repeatedly sticks in your craw dear, as you scrape at mimicking your ego to try and find some form of dishonesty = Zero, so you simply manipulate and scrape and of course lie dear.

So, the girls family in their honesty dear, who had lost their daughter, sister, niece and so forth - Have two shady characters using them as a weapon, with dishonesty dear, to gain favour for a compulsive liar and his lying mother. Who, in the pits of all they scrape at are lying around the victim in this case, repeatedly.  Then we add who they are acting for and on behalf of dear, which is her killer.

Which dear has absolutely NOTHING to do with any expert who has giving opinion around certain areas in law, or any other, around what is only a very slim 'possibility' of an unsafe conviction and not factual innocence dear.

So, and again, these others who were fully investigated, the very reason why all this wonderful information (the truthful version) is there, all known about and eliminated as having any involvement in that young girls death.

Where you, dripping with drools dear - Say on repeat you do not need to use anyone else to try and show Mitchell as innocent, yet on the next drool you keep on attacking that girls family dear, with those scrapings to try and find anything at all of dishonesty dear. And there is nothing there, bar having to actually lie about them - Have a word, you my dear are a disgrace to all things moral. Where you have shown repeatedly that the only thing you apply to truth is that it is a word containing five letters.

So, you very much do back, fully, EVERYTHING that is being done by enablers of a convicted killer dear, every lie, every fabrication, every wrongful accusation on repeat against multiple innocent people. Because you back fully that due to there being NOTHING to prove that killer innocent, any tactic will do to gain support for him, even using the victim herself by lying about her. - Behave.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #791 on: January 14, 2023, 12:50:12 PM »
Mmmmmm, let me think about that - Two liars who take a fragment of truth and build it into something false do so across the board, so what exactly is questionable about members of that girls family in the weeks before the murder, let us think about that dear?

You can only mean the brother, it is the one person who's behaviour is mentioned in the weeks prior to the murder, now let us examine why these enablers know this information (the truthful version and not the fantasy and lies of course). It is in the statements obtained in the investigation, medical records to back up the statements, which equated to honesty dear, they had been fully open, disclosing everything. Other statements taken from other people to back up further information given over in an instant by that girls family.

Again, a luxury that cannot be afforded the Mitchells dear, who were the complete opposite of being honest, ever. So we have these two sides created by you. One, 100% honest around everything, the other the opposite. - Which really is the crux of it all, something that certainly and repeatedly sticks in your craw dear, as you scrape at mimicking your ego to try and find some form of dishonesty = Zero, so you simply manipulate and scrape and of course lie dear.

So, the girls family in their honesty dear, who had lost their daughter, sister, niece and so forth - Have two shady characters using them as a weapon, with dishonesty dear, to gain favour for a compulsive liar and his lying mother. Who, in the pits of all they scrape at are lying around the victim in this case, repeatedly.  Then we add who they are acting for and on behalf of dear, which is her killer.

Which dear has absolutely NOTHING to do with any expert who has giving opinion around certain areas in law, or any other, around what is only a very slim 'possibility' of an unsafe conviction and not factual innocence dear.

So, and again, these others who were fully investigated, the very reason why all this wonderful information (the truthful version) is there, all known about and eliminated as having any involvement in that young girls death.

Where you, dripping with drools dear - Say on repeat you do not need to use anyone else to try and show Mitchell as innocent, yet on the next drool you keep on attacking that girls family dear, with those scrapings to try and find anything at all of dishonesty dear. And there is nothing there, bar having to actually lie about them - Have a word, you my dear are a disgrace to all things moral. Where you have shown repeatedly that the only thing you apply to truth is that it is a word containing five letters.

So, you very much do back, fully, EVERYTHING that is being done by enablers of a convicted killer dear, every lie, every fabrication, every wrongful accusation on repeat against multiple innocent people. Because you back fully that due to there being NOTHING to prove that killer innocent, any tactic will do to gain support for him, even using the victim herself by lying about her. - Behave.

Let’s start at the end. Lying about the victim? Where? It’s all there before the reader if the care to look back. Of course they won’t, and why should they, but that’s what you’re counting on. Give a dog a bad name and all that. Transparent.

Jodi’s brother? Did I point to him? No, that’d be you…but as you’ve brought it up let’s investigate this truth versus ‘the fantasy’. Was the individual psychotic in the weeks proceeding the murder? Was that psychosis heightened by the use of cannabis? Did the individual’s psychotic state lead to violence towards family members in the weeks leading to Jodi’s murder? Was the individual’s mental health so precarious that a home visit was scheduled from a mental health professional on the afternoon of the murder? Was that visit cancelled to allow the individual to smoke cannabis?

What in the paragraph above is ‘lies’? Further while this information was held by the prosecution at the time of the trial when exactly was it revealed to the defence?

In your own time.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #792 on: January 14, 2023, 04:09:35 PM »
Let’s start at the end. Lying about the victim? Where? It’s all there before the reader if the care to look back. Of course they won’t, and why should they, but that’s what you’re counting on. Give a dog a bad name and all that. Transparent.

Jodi’s brother? Did I point to him? No, that’d be you…but as you’ve brought it up let’s investigate this truth versus ‘the fantasy’. Was the individual psychotic in the weeks proceeding the murder? Was that psychosis heightened by the use of cannabis? Did the individual’s psychotic state lead to violence towards family members in the weeks leading to Jodi’s murder? Was the individual’s mental health so precarious that a home visit was scheduled from a mental health professional on the afternoon of the murder? Was that visit cancelled to allow the individual to smoke cannabis?

What in the paragraph above is ‘lies’? Further while this information was held by the prosecution at the time of the trial when exactly was it revealed to the defence?

In your own time.

Excellent confirmation once more Ms Lean - Well done, 10/10.

Where you prove my point to the T, kicking in there with the full works to spice it up - Makes it sound rather dreadful, doesn't it?

This information that Lean has put in the public domain for years dear, it is nothing new, Forbes adding his own flavour of spice to it.

Showing exactly why it is in the public domain taken from those statements, the full disclosure and honesty from Jodi's family, they had hidden nothing. Which highlights just how honest they were in everything and not the opposite, with trying to find some dishonesty around anything else dear girl.

Where you simply could not help yourself in giving it the full works, again proving my point, this embellishment to make something appear much worse that the actual truth. Something for a much later time. But and again, it shows the opposite, in whatever flavour is applied, of being fully investigated, honesty and EVERYTHING disclosed to the defence. Who again knew the truth of course and not the fantasy and embellishment applied, and in some parts out and out lies dear. Which part of in the statements was hidden from any defence - Stop making a fool of yourself, repeatedly, with the drools dear.

Rather pushed for time just now, I will leave you a question around lying about the victim dear. Where was Jodi Jones the evening her father died?  Just a kick start around lying about that poor girl, using her as some object to ride on the back of her killer. Let's see if you can even attempt to be honest here. Remember we are talking about you backing the bollocks in every shape dear, backing liars who even lie about the victim.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #793 on: January 14, 2023, 06:32:22 PM »
Excellent confirmation once more Ms Lean - Well done, 10/10.

Where you prove my point to the T, kicking in there with the full works to spice it up - Makes it sound rather dreadful, doesn't it?

This information that Lean has put in the public domain for years dear, it is nothing new, Forbes adding his own flavour of spice to it.

Showing exactly why it is in the public domain taken from those statements, the full disclosure and honesty from Jodi's family, they had hidden nothing. Which highlights just how honest they were in everything and not the opposite, with trying to find some dishonesty around anything else dear girl.

Where you simply could not help yourself in giving it the full works, again proving my point, this embellishment to make something appear much worse that the actual truth. Something for a much later time. But and again, it shows the opposite, in whatever flavour is applied, of being fully investigated, honesty and EVERYTHING disclosed to the defence. Who again knew the truth of course and not the fantasy and embellishment applied, and in some parts out and out lies dear. Which part of in the statements was hidden from any defence - Stop making a fool of yourself, repeatedly, with the drools dear.

Rather pushed for time just now, I will leave you a question around lying about the victim dear. Where was Jodi Jones the evening her father died?  Just a kick start around lying about that poor girl, using her as some object to ride on the back of her killer. Let's see if you can even attempt to be honest here. Remember we are talking about you backing the bollocks in every shape dear, backing liars who even lie about the victim.

Yet again you try to obscure the meat in your word salad.

Please point out where the lies are that I have posted? Are the individual’s mental health problems a figment of my imagination? And of course the cancelling of that important meeting with the mental health professional in order that the individual was able to smoke cannabis….all in his mother’s statement….the admission that she had in the past been dishonest at the request of the individual. All the sound and fury around one mother accused of lying for her boy, without a scintilla of evidence, when we have another mother admitting, candidly, that she did just that. The hypocrisy.

Further those medical records, never revealed to the defence….and how do we know that? Isn’t it obvious? Donald Findlay, Scotland’s most senior advocate, would never have swerved from using such explosive evidence to save his client. A psychotic individual close to Jodi, while Luke, after sessions with a psychologist, was found to be mentally stable. That would have been dynamite. Only a fundamentally incompetent barrister wouldn’t have used that kind of evidence and for all his faults that certainly doesn’t apply to Findlay.

Where was Jodi Jones on the evening that her dad died? No idea. Should I know? Is it relevant to the case or simply more tittle tattle around the periphery used to deflect from the meat?

The ‘dear’ thing….transparent and rather heavy footed. Do try harder.

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #794 on: January 15, 2023, 03:31:32 PM »
Let us do just that, we do not erase the fact of the type of murder and mutilation. This is the mindset we are dealing with here. Not some little boy who made a gross mistake in a fit of rage, full of remorse and unable to think, was he now?

This fantasizing of the best way to kill someone comes with an element of pre-meditation. You want to apply the minimum time of just  FIVE minutes. Which tells us, if this were the time it took, then Mitchell without doubt had clothing stashed in his playground. That woodland by his estate, by that river.

Then we apply distance and time. We know from house to that path, the long way, is a 7min walk at an even pace. We are talking a much shorter distance here. From that wooden gate to that stash, then back on to Newbattle road, seen attempting to exit that woodland by that couple in their car, before making his way DOWN to the estate entrance.

Then we apply clothing. Where we know just how much of Mitchell could/would be covered by what he was wearing, which left virtually nothing of himself exposed to any elements. Part of his face and at a push some strands of hair. And we never discount having gloves on. So, he needed a basic wash of surface contamination to the very little of himself exposed. Into other clothing and back on to that road. Your minimum 5 mins is ample time here.

For riding on this all is that alibi, the only person this girl was to be in the company of. That initial call then needing to place himself in that 'intentional' window of opportunity to be seen. The more you try to state the impossible, the more you simply highlight that level of premeditation to this.

We revert back to AB here, a girl, who was obviously not keen on going with the boy where he wanted to go. Beckoning on her to come to him, to go with him down there, as opposed to the "up here" she believed was happening. Leading her down into that area off the beaten track and instantly attacking her - Mitchell knew exactly what he was going to do. That fantasizing into reality. Didn't he now?

This clothing and the very little of himself being exposed, which also answers perfectly why his poor victim picked nothing of him up. There was nothing of him to pick up, was there now? Have another look at those types of hoods, some have drawstrings whilst others have buttons. Given that monk type effect, the face some distance in from the front. That is the reality of what need be exposed.

We apply the murder here, without a doubt having as much covered as possible, not just for contamination but should someone, on that slight off chance, wander into that area off the beaten track. Keeping his identity covered.

Which answers more, If that hood took the brunt of any contamination, then having it down when hearing that car. Having his head down - His hair, almost all of it, having nothing upon it. We have covered the material and colour, red against khaki green,

So there is that minimum 5 mins covered - From a killer who was fully covered bar that little exposure of his face. Which in turn tells us why his ankles were manky, his neck, his hair, none of which needed scrubbed, no killer that needed to be under any long, hot shower, at all. Leaving those nails which was the easiest part of all. Those missing time frames, any further cleaning after that "intentional" window of opportunity. Those hours before he was in police custody.

And not forgetting Mitchell striving to have himself over that wall - He had no idea the extent of anything that would happen, but certainly, should anything have been found upon him he would have put it down to this - Wouldn't he have?

It's certainly a plausible theory that it was premeditated (Mitchell having boasted to friends in the past that he knew the best way to kill someone and telling pals during a cannabis-smoking session that he could "imagine getting stoned and going out and killing someone just for a laugh"; and, of course, we can also factor in his previous violent conduct and behaviour against females and males alike). Interesting, too, you mention Jodi not having her phone that day due to it being broken and this potentially playing a part in his decision to murder her that day (opportunistic?). As regards LM 'beckoning' the girl down that path, I'm not so sure. I've always thought -- in line with what was depicted in the BBC Frontline Scotland documentary from 2007 -- that LM was reasoning with Jodi rather than beckoning her somewhere she didn't want to go. I would like to read all of AB's statements around her sighting that day (one of the most interesting things I've read with regard to AB's statements was that she thought "it didn't look like they were there to meet"; this can be cited from an old newspaper article). On the blue JB forum, I'm sure I read that Jodi & Luke had been arguing in school that day (spotted, uncharacteristically, with their backs to one another). Can anyone shed some light on this? It would certainly tie in with them arguing at the top of that path in Easthouses like AB strongly implied. I've always thought that they were arguing at the top of that path, it continued down as they were walking towards newbattle and LM snapped and murdered Jodi in a fit of rage. No premeditation involved, imo. I think LM was under the influence of cannabis, which could've explained the calmness in those post-murder mutilations after that momentary rage subsided. Still, premeditation is a possibility, although carrying this out in the middle of the day in peak summertime would be completely illogical.