Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84633 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #945 on: January 31, 2023, 07:44:41 PM »
Thanks Myster, I was just about to do that. Sorry Faithlily, you really are too far gone to discuss this case.

And to reiterate whether she is a leading criminologist - there is no evidence to support that whether she or someone else calls her that.

Ah so not her personal Facebook page…apologies. I’d never seen that page before….but then again I don’t need to stalk Dr Lean and as every newspaper that mentions her refers to her as a criminologist I think that puts that obvious bugbear of yours to rest.

And to be fair what you’re doing can in no way be described as discussing this case….unless by ‘discussing the case’ you mean attacking Dr Lean as often as possible. It really does demean you.

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline KenMair

« Reply #946 on: January 31, 2023, 08:09:16 PM »
Ah so not her personal Facebook page…apologies. I’d never seen that page before….but then again I don’t need to stalk Dr Lean and as every newspaper that mentions her refers to her as a criminologist I think that puts that obvious bugbear of yours to rest.

And to be fair what you’re doing can in no way be described as discussing this case….unless by ‘discussing the case’ you mean attacking Dr Lean as often as possible. It really does demean you.

Dr SL (FB page) is the first Google search result, hardly stalking. My bugbear as you call it, is she calls herself a "leading criminologist" but you overlooked that again. And when SL is out there supporting a convicted child killer and blaming the victim's brother while deceptively encouraging a witch hunt via social media then I will continue to criticise her (& Forbes).

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #947 on: January 31, 2023, 08:22:21 PM »
What have been this leading criminologist’s key successes?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Parky41

« Reply #948 on: January 31, 2023, 08:39:23 PM »
Faith - Behave, it is nothing to do with the person and everything to do with their actions. I could be married to the woman and I would still highlight the wrong!

I, as have stated many times, make no bones in the slightest with wilful liars and manipulators, especially in something so serious, that plays with the lives of many others.

You continuously apply the personal to it, at points, with what is an overbearing, sickly sweet protection of someone doing wrong. In one hand you agree fully with the latest tactics, the lies and manipulation in play for this greater good! But do no like it being pointed out that is works across the board. You mimic her and instantly apply you knew nothing of the "leading criminologist" behave. Again, dishonest.

The point of the post was not attack - It was about using ones loaf! That false narrative touted out, does not match at all to actual reality! It only serves on repeat to highlight the strength of the evidence against Mitchell. The greater the lie the more obvious the truth!

Finding a body, hidden some 43ft from that break in the wall, completely obstructed and hidden. From a start point on a path and not in those woods, in around 6mins of actively walking off together. This is reason, solid founded reason, as to why suspicion fell upon Mitchell, not this feeble - 'a policeman wrote something wrong' To knowing this, then pushing out lies around others! is morally wrong, which you, who have shown repeatedly, have that same immoral stance, accept without batting a eye. To over-ride and erase Mitchell's lies. For the most part to try and score some imaginary point to make you appear correct - Behave.

I mentioned that 'rushing up a path' as a prime example of over riding on repeat the lies directly from Mitchell. He rushed up no path, and again, it takes little, if actually clearing ones mind from the mire, to work that out all by oneself. My slight to those who do not do this, who blindly accept without question the actions of deceitful people - And again, naff all to do with anything else other than truth, the actual evidence and so forth. It has always been why I have posted, the very reason I took to studying around this case intricately was due to that deception at play!

Taken no side, and I am not interested in any bloody side, it is about highlighting why suspicion fell upon him, why he could not be eliminated and subsequently convicted. That this does not change in the slightest the very reason why I applied, that had he walked free from court there would have been no search for any alternate killer. That is simple fact.

Could he be innocent? Does it matter, of course it does. It would take someone to step forward and say 'it was me!' which would still not place Mitchell home, it would still not disprove that without any doubt he knew that girl was dead and he knew where her body was. That if there is some slim chance he found her like this, then it is by fault of his own,  no one else that he has always been far from bloody honest!

This claim of innocence around ST. a frenzied knife attack, stabbing someone repeatedly everywhere but mainly their head! Seriously! This bleat of a nice lad gone wrong, that he did not make that fatal wound to the heart - To making monsters of every Tom, Dick and bloody Harry without a bloody snifter of evidence of being involved, at all - Have a word!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #949 on: January 31, 2023, 08:42:36 PM »
Dr SL (FB page) is the first Google search result, hardly stalking. My bugbear as you call it, is she calls herself a "leading criminologist" but you overlooked that again. And when SL is out there supporting a convicted child killer and blaming the victim's brother while deceptively encouraging a witch hunt via social media then I will continue to criticise her (& Forbes).

I’m sorry but I don’t intend to feed your obsession with Dr Lean any longer.

If however you are truly interested in discussing the case can I invite you to join the debate on the Two Mothers thread where Luke and Jodi’s brother’s alibis are being compared and contrasted.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #950 on: January 31, 2023, 08:47:34 PM »
Perhaps because it’s against the law? The jurors are not allowed to discuss deliberations.

Strangely Parky posted that the Nimmo said he would not accept a verdict of less than 13/2 so someone’s telling porkies.

Ah here it is.

“And upon very good authority I will leave you with that direction to the jury, of the acceptance of a strong majority of no less than 13. In circumstantial cases there is always going to be room for doubt upon those who need direct evidence. ”

FL, do you have a cite for what Lord Nimmo Smith said (ie, the last part in your post above)? That would be a big help.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #951 on: January 31, 2023, 08:54:36 PM »
Faith - Behave, it is nothing to do with the person and everything to do with their actions. I could be married to the woman and I would still highlight the wrong!

I, as have stated many times, make no bones in the slightest with wilful liars and manipulators, especially in something so serious, that plays with the lives of many others.

You continuously apply the personal to it, at points, with what is an overbearing, sickly sweet protection of someone doing wrong. In one hand you agree fully with the latest tactics, the lies and manipulation in play for this greater good! But do no like it being pointed out that is works across the board. You mimic her and instantly apply you knew nothing of the "leading criminologist" behave. Again, dishonest.

The point of the post was not attack - It was about using ones loaf! That false narrative touted out, does not match at all to actual reality! It only serves on repeat to highlight the strength of the evidence against Mitchell. The greater the lie the more obvious the truth!

Finding a body, hidden some 43ft from that break in the wall, completely obstructed and hidden. From a start point on a path and not in those woods, in around 6mins of actively walking off together. This is reason, solid founded reason, as to why suspicion fell upon Mitchell, not this feeble - 'a policeman wrote something wrong' To knowing this, then pushing out lies around others! is morally wrong, which you, who have shown repeatedly, have that same immoral stance, accept without batting a eye. To over-ride and erase Mitchell's lies. For the most part to try and score some imaginary point to make you appear correct - Behave.

I mentioned that 'rushing up a path' as a prime example of over riding on repeat the lies directly from Mitchell. He rushed up no path, and again, it takes little, if actually clearing ones mind from the mire, to work that out all by oneself. My slight to those who do not do this, who blindly accept without question the actions of deceitful people - And again, naff all to do with anything else other than truth, the actual evidence and so forth. It has always been why I have posted, the very reason I took to studying around this case intricately was due to that deception at play!

Taken no side, and I am not interested in any bloody side, it is about highlighting why suspicion fell upon him, why he could not be eliminated and subsequently convicted. That this does not change in the slightest the very reason why I applied, that had he walked free from court there would have been no search for any alternate killer. That is simple fact.

Could he be innocent? Does it matter, of course it does. It would take someone to step forward and say 'it was me!' which would still not place Mitchell home, it would still not disprove that without any doubt he knew that girl was dead and he knew where her body was. That if there is some slim chance he found her like this, then it is by fault of his own,  no one else that he has always been far from bloody honest!

This claim of innocence around ST. a frenzied knife attack, stabbing someone repeatedly everywhere but mainly their head! Seriously! This bleat of a nice lad gone wrong, that he did not make that fatal wound to the heart - To making monsters of every Tom, Dick and bloody Harry without a bloody snifter of evidence of being involved, at all - Have a word!

It’s not going as expected, is it Parky?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #952 on: January 31, 2023, 08:57:03 PM »
FL, do you have a cite for what Lord Nimmo Smith said (ie, the last part in your post above)? That would be a big help.

It was a claim by Parky so perhaps he can provide you with a cite?

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #953 on: January 31, 2023, 09:07:06 PM »
Perhaps because it’s against the law? The jurors are not allowed to discuss deliberations.

Strangely Parky posted that the Nimmo said he would not accept a verdict of less than 13/2 so someone’s telling porkies.

Ah here it is.

“And upon very good authority I will leave you with that direction to the jury, of the acceptance of a strong majority of no less than 13. In circumstantial cases there is always going to be room for doubt upon those who need direct evidence. ”

Maybe you missed my previous post? Parky41 never posted a quote from LNS -- you did (above .... the last part). Where did you cite this quote from? I asked you in a previous post. Maybe you missed it?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #954 on: January 31, 2023, 09:22:50 PM »
Maybe you missed my previous post? Parky41 never posted a quote from LNS -- you did (above .... the last part). Where did you cite this quote from? I asked you in a previous post. Maybe you missed it?

Parky posted this. He did not provide any evidence.

‘ And upon very good authority I will leave you with that direction to the jury, of the acceptance of a strong majority of no less than 13. In circumstantial cases there is always going to be room for doubt upon those who need direct evidence. ‘

Only LNS could have directed the jury in such a way.

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #955 on: February 01, 2023, 01:29:12 PM »
I see someone claiming to the brother has message on YouTube to say he will go on James English and do the lie detector. I doubt it is the real brother but very interesting if it is.
I have to say I don’t agree with the naming of him and medical records being exposed after all is that not the complaint about Luke, trial by media. This is really trial by society media. Also I’m sure Luke had said he did not want anyone named as that’s what happened to him.
I understand why he did it but was it really necessary? Could be putting innocent people in danger also.
I hope it is the brother and although he has absolutely no reason to go on James English it would be great to hear the other side ‘of the story’ so to speak.

Offline Rusty

« Reply #956 on: February 01, 2023, 04:44:46 PM »
I see someone claiming to the brother has message on YouTube to say he will go on James English and do the lie detector. I doubt it is the real brother but very interesting if it is.

I would take anything posted on YouTube with a pinch of salt. It is very easy to switch account's, update names etc. It's a haven for trolls.

This is really trial by society media.

Jane Hamilton, described them perfectly.

I understand why he did it but was it really necessary? Could be putting innocent people in danger also.

I have already seen in messages, towns and address getting branded about, of those being accused. There is obviously an element amongst the keyboard warriors that want to or egg on others to confront those individuals. Mr Forbes himself said in comments on YouTube that he will trace down the trolls and confront them. What this would achieve, i don't know. Mr Mothersole claimed that a group will be zoning in on those accused, highlighted in Nicolas blogs. Again, what this will achieve, i don't know. There are other comments that are cause for concern. Again comments, pinch of salt. But it only takes one idiot to take matters into their own hands, based on lies preached without any evidence provided whatsoever. Can you imagine, one of those accused, wife, kids, neighbours. Having a nice quiet night in, all of a sudden a gang of clowns coming knocking start screaming all sorts of nonsense at them? Not very nice, based on lies, with no evidence to back it up.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #957 on: February 01, 2023, 04:52:22 PM »
I would take anything posted on YouTube with a pinch of salt. It is very easy to switch account's, update names etc. It's a haven for trolls.

Jane Hamilton, described them perfectly.

I have already seen in messages, towns and address getting branded about, of those being accused. There is obviously an element amongst the keyboard warriors that want to or egg on others to confront those individuals. Mr Forbes himself said in comments on YouTube that he will trace down the trolls and confront them. What this would achieve, i don't know. Mr Mothersole claimed that a group will be zoning in on those accused, highlighted in Nicolas blogs. Again, what this will achieve, i don't know. There are other comments that are cause for concern. Again comments, pinch of salt. But it only takes one idiot to take matters into their own hands, based on lies preached without any evidence provided whatsoever. Can you imagine, one of those accused, wife, kids, neighbours. Having a nice quiet night in, all of a sudden a gang of clowns coming knocking start screaming all sorts of nonsense at them? Not very nice, based on lies, with no evidence to back it up.

Leaving what are lies and not aside, the law should be allowed to take its course. Nothing should be done to prejudice that. Unfortunately the behaviour described above is displayed by both sides of the divide. It really does need to stop.

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #958 on: February 01, 2023, 05:14:24 PM »
It does kind of reflect the treatment of Luke when he was still not arrested. Reporters outside his house, news reports putting him and family in danger etc. Now a days things are so much worse with social media. Nobody should really be named.

Offline Rusty

« Reply #959 on: February 01, 2023, 05:39:03 PM »
It does kind of reflect the treatment of Luke when he was still not arrested. Reporters outside his house, news reports putting him and family in danger etc.

The Mitchell's invited most of them round. Psychopaths like to be the centre of attention.