Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84650 times)

Offline KenMair

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #960 on: February 01, 2023, 05:59:59 PM »
The Mitchell's invited most of them round. Psychopaths like to be the centre of attention.

I'm surprised they never brought one of Corinne's caravans round to use as a media tearoom. Inviting Sky TV for an interview and vigil on the funeral day was unbelievably insensitive. I'm sure others may think it as just naive.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #961 on: February 01, 2023, 06:17:39 PM »
The lack of self awareness displayed by some on this thread beggars belief.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Rusty

« Reply #962 on: February 01, 2023, 06:20:28 PM »
I'm surprised they never brought one of Corinne's caravans round to use as a media tearoom. Inviting Sky TV for an interview and vigil on the funeral day was unbelievably insensitive. I'm sure others may think it as just naive.

As long as the caravan had a genuine safety certificate.

Many psychopathic murderers love to go on national TV, Philpotts springs to mind. It is all about them.

Offline KenMair

« Reply #963 on: February 01, 2023, 06:42:27 PM »
As long as the caravan had a genuine safety certificate.

Many psychopathic murderers love to go on national TV, Philpotts springs to mind. It is all about them.

And the Soham freak, Ian Huntley. SF vibes there inserting himself into the crime at an early stage.

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #964 on: February 03, 2023, 06:27:59 AM »
And the Soham freak, Ian Huntley. SF vibes there inserting himself into the crime at an early stage.

I couldn’t agree more SF creepy.
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #965 on: March 02, 2023, 09:45:40 AM »
According to Scott Forbes to Sonia Poulton

Yes, Sonia, listen 20 years nearly I’ve been here involved, 2006 I accessed the court papers, the case papers, I've never once found any trace of mental illness, violence, or criminal activity from Luke Mitchell. I've never come across and vindictiveness or cruelty to animals, NOTHING!! He had an ear-piercing a funny haircut and an attitude, please, he had an attitude in the police interview, they wound him up!
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Rusty

« Reply #966 on: March 16, 2023, 04:50:17 PM »
Seems like Forbes is deleting his comments on the JE podcast, not only under his own name, but also under his many aliases. Probably not a bad idea, considering the nonsense he was coming out with.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #967 on: March 16, 2023, 05:58:05 PM »
Seems like Forbes is deleting his comments on the JE podcast, not only under his own name, but also under his many aliases. Probably not a bad idea, considering the nonsense he was coming out with.

How would you even know that?

That’s stalking per excellence.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline KenMair

« Reply #968 on: March 16, 2023, 06:08:20 PM »
I dont think checking YT every day or two is stalking. There's some amount of comments vanished from his numerous accounts by the look of it.

According to some wag, SF has been headhunted for the Bible John case as they want someone to crack it in 20 years or less.

Just checked his FB page for his book is also removed so sounds like a legal warning/advice.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #969 on: March 16, 2023, 06:15:01 PM »
I dont think checking YT every day or two is stalking. There's some amount of comments vanished from his numerous accounts by the look of it.

According to some wag, SF has been headhunted for the Bible John case as they want someone to crack it in 20 years or less.

Just checked his FB page for his book is also removed so sounds like a legal warning/advice.

Still on Amazon and they’re very proactive when it comes to legal threats.

I think checking a particular person’s YT page every other day could be called rather odd behaviour. Remembering what comments a particular person has posted does stray into the realms of obsession.

Offline KenMair

« Reply #970 on: March 16, 2023, 06:35:26 PM »
Possibly, however falsely accusing various people of murder for almost 20 years, writing a book about it and appearing on TV may also be considered an obsession. If I was new to the case and didn't know better I would probably have SF as no.1 suspect.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #971 on: March 16, 2023, 06:55:42 PM »
Possibly, however falsely accusing various people of murder for almost 20 years, writing a book about it and appearing on TV may also be considered an obsession. If I was new to the case and didn't know better I would probably have SF as no.1 suspect.

You do make me laugh sometimes.

Offline KenMair

« Reply #972 on: March 20, 2023, 05:43:54 PM »
The former Scotts Caravans building burnt down over the weekend with much finger pointing and even the suggestion of a fund raiser for CM from people who thought she still lived there, over 5 years since it was sold on.

Not sure if it is connected to the case as suggested by SL & Co or just random arson.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #973 on: March 20, 2023, 05:59:05 PM »
The former Scotts Caravans building burnt down over the weekend with much finger pointing and even the suggestion of a fund raiser for CM from people who thought she still lived there, over 5 years since it was sold on.

Not sure if it is connected to the case as suggested by SL & Co or just random arson.

Random arson would be my guess.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #974 on: March 21, 2023, 09:00:43 PM »

Sandra Lean
Carol Rice Mcmillan My thoughts exactly, Carol - I could hear the gas bottles exploding and I'm a good bit away, up the hill. Right next to a petrol station - and the firefighters whose lives are put in danger because they have no idea where all of the gas bottles are.

These alleged gas bottles Sandra Lean refers to as ‘exploding’ - do they link back to Corinne Mitchell?

And if so - why weren’t they disposed of safely before she left the premises?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation